Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 45)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Sept 02-

The Gen X seems to be coming around together and it won'te be long before the foursome - Pragati, Ishaan, Aditi n Adi get back to the AG House Approve...the Creatives seem to be moving in on their tracks fast to get them together at the earliest Stern Smile...Kahaani did seem incomplete however, on account of so little being shown of Parvati Cry Cry Cry...n watching her lie in silence, going thru' shock treatment is sure unbearable! Shocked Confused Ouch Cry...really can't imagine Fiery Eyes - Parvati not getting to do what she does Best Ouch Confused..if Only...the Creatives had  used the return of Trishna to get Parvati back in Action as Janki Clap Clap Clap...watching Janki pitted against Trishna is a complete treat for sure Thumbs Up...n Kahaani would get magical again! Party...wonder when that'll finally happen on Kahaani? Confused Ouch.. having to hear narrations like: "Chattan kamzor ho rahi hai" for Parvati Shocked Cry Ouch...don't know what more to say after that! Ouch Ouch...why have the Creatives forgotten the essence of Parvati!? Shocked Cry Broken Heart...whenever, the character of Parvati has been shown to stand in silence n tears it has cost them their show!! Confused Shocked...But irrespective of the Presentation of the Character, the one special person who never fails to deliver is Queen Sakshi Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap ...so little of her scenes n no dialouges to mouth Cry...but she gave everything to her performance, lying in Hospital Bed Hug..Aw, Sakshi Rocks n How!! Clap Clap Clap Clap ...Saskshi's as Always is Bang On with her Expressions Day Dreaming...n her Emoting Embarrassed...Top-Notch, Brilliant n Fantabulous!! Thumbs Up...Sakshi is simply the Best!! Clap Clap Clap Clap  Clap

...what i loved the most in the Episode was the Awesome Flashbacks of Parvati / Janki Star Star  Star..with Baby Pragati Embarrassed...thru' life's Ups n Downs Clap Clap..the way she saved Pragati in college from Dadi Bua as Janki Devi Hug...n the scene b/w Parvati n Adi, when Adi had to leave the AG House Thumbs Up...Awesome!! Clap Clap Clap ...Those Flashbacks were such a gr8 recall of those Amazing days on Kahaani!! Day Dreaming...n then of course those unforgettable, gorgeous collection of Sakshi's pics in OP's room Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed..as Parvati n Janki Hug..Loved them all!! Wink Smile Embarrassed...especially the life size Janki poster, sitting in all Royalty and the one where Sakshi's folding her hands with her hair let down Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming...Awesome!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Sakshi's so Adorable n i really wish Kahaani will improve Approve...Only n Only for Sakshi's sake!! Thumbs Up...A weakened Parvati has NEVER worked for the show n its shocking that the Creatives have failed to realize how gravely wrong they've gone!! Shocked D'oh...there was so much they could've still done to get Parvati back in action as Janki Clap Clap  Clap...like turn Om fake / negative, but for some strange reason the writers, n the Creatives just seem to let go off our pleas to deaf ears!!...Shocked Ouch Cry

Whatever the storylines, Sakshi will always continue to Rock the Show n Rule!! Hug...She's the Best n will Always be!! Embarrassed Day Dreaming..Hat's off to Queen Sakshi!! Clap  Clap ClapClap  Clap

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by winner13

A Big Thank You to Chandrika, Geeta and all who have posted those simply awesome articles about the Queen...Big smile thank you all so much...Big smile I read that beautiful article "Hum Log" in which Saakshi has shared some of those beautiful and super cute photos of her family in the Mumbai Mirror, Sunday before last...Embarrassed  aw, its simply...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed have so much to say about that and the other articles too... will do so as soon as possible... Big smile but just have to say this right now... Saakshi...Hug  you are an absolute, complete and total sweetheart...Blushing love you loads!!! Hug Many and very special thanks to Bushra... thanks a million... Embarrassed also, A big thank you to Sandeep for posting those simply gorgeous photos from Devi... thanks a lot...Big smile Take care guys, bye.

Lots of love,Hug

Winnie.

Hi Winnie! Big smile...Hope you're doing Gr8 yaar! Smile...its good to see you back on the Forum after so long!...Your Posts Rock n i really missed you around Buddy! Cry Cry Cry...Really hope to see you around more often! Embarrassed...well, before i  move on...Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...do i even need to say what that was for? Wink Embarrassed...Yup, it was for your truly Awesome, Rocking post!! Thumbs Up...loved reading it yaar...n the pic..Embarrassed Embarrassed..FAINT...FAINT...Blushing...Aw, does'nt Jaanu look so stunning? Embarrassed Day Dreaming...n for Sakshi herself...Hug...there could'nt be a Bigger Cutie n Adorable person around!! Day Dreaming Embarrassed Hug...was out of enough words to praise our Queen long ago...Embarrassed Embarrassed...her Genuineness, Heart of Gold, that Special Magical Touch that Sakshi adds to everything around her...Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap..she's so Amazing! Star Star Star..guess it would'nt be wrong to say, that i've turned into a "Sakshi Bhakt"!! Blushing Blushing

Thank You for all your appreciation n Love Yaar! Hug..waiting to read your "Special Post"! Embarrassed Wink

Take Care n Love
Chandrika
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Sept 03-

Was glad to see so much more of Parvati around today, than in the past few days Smile Clap...really have to say that Sakshi's Rocked every single bit of her scenes in the Hospital!! Clap Clap Clap  ClapClap...AWESOME!! Party...Only Sakshi is capable of such Brilliance n Perfection! Clap  Clap  Clap Clap ...not a single dialouge to mouth Approve...not even a narration Approve..yet every single emotion that Parvati was going thru' came right across to our hearts, all thru' Sakshi's Eyes!! Day Dreaming Hug...TOUCHWOOD!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...no one ever beats Queen Sakshi at Eye-Talk! Clap Clap Clap...Aw, Sakshi is truly the Best!! Star Star Star...Hat's off to this Amazing Actor, n Gr8 Human Being!! Embarrassed  Hug Day Dreaming SAKSHI ROCKS!! Thumbs Up...n Parvati Embarrassed...Love her so much Hug...all the shock treatment.. Cry (defo unbearable to see Parvati lie quietly like that! Ouch)..all the pain n separation she's going thru' Cry Ouch...yet those Eyes had so much Determination Clap Clap Clap Clap...so much Power, n the Faith that she'd defeat Trishna's motives very shortly Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Parvati is Fantabulous!! Embarrassed Hug...n Sakshi Day Dreaming ...she's such a natural Actor Clap Clap Clap...so Real!! Thumbs Up

...that scene b/w Bheem n Parvati at the Hospital was touching Cry Embarrassed Clap...Bheem desperately trying to wake Parvati up saying they'd lose the game if she lay still that way Ouch...n Parvati not being able to say a word to him Cry..n then when the Doc was taking Bheem away, that 'lil scene where Parvati nearly caught on to Bheems fingers before the Docs pulled them apart Cry Clap...Aw, Sakshi Rocked that scene!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...n the chotu playing Bheem is a sweetie too! Embarrassed Clap Big smile...'Twas nice to see Shruthi finally standing up to Trishna than succumb to Trishna's tortures like the rest of the AGs Thumbs Up...the bit on calling the NGOs to tone Trishna down sadly backfired on Shruthi though Confused...but being Parvati's darling daughter, Shruthi defo isn't gonna give up that soon!! Wink Clap..n now as Trishna mocked at Parvati saying no one would ever come around to save her Confused...the Gen X of the AG Parivaar Thumbs Up..on receiving Saasha's letter, have come down to help their Parvati Mamma out Clap Smile..but they'll need to get their attitudes sorted out first Confused...'coz they already seemed to have started a fight amongst themselves about why the other was around Stern Smile...don't quite understand who that mysterious woman is though n why Saasha of all people would want to help Parvati!? Confused D'oh...thought the mystery woman looked like Pallavi Stern Smile..probably Saasha n Pallavi want Parvati to defeat their common enemy Trishna!? Wink..that's left to be seen in the days to come...Approve

BTW, i love that new intro they've made for Kahaani Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...with Parvati standing with those determined Eyes n the AG GenX behind her in unity! Thumbs Up Sakshi looks so Gorgeous in that pink saree!! Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming  Aw, Sakshi's simply the Best! Hug Clap Clap Clap Clap  Clap Dancing
queen_hetepet Senior Member
queen_hetepet
queen_hetepet

Posted: 08 September 2008 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
*Falls over in happiness*  Day DreamingDay Dreaming

My little Kahaani heart is currently in bliss mode Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming - not only was todays episode rocking but also the the episode shown on Rajshri today was hilarious!!! LOL

Have decided will not let the current missives regarding Kahaani going off air CryDead put a dampner on today's swell episode.

Trully - we have finally gotten to see Saakshi in Janki mode again Approve (albeit it was in imaginary flashback sing-a-long mode of the Fantastic 4 - however it was super dooper Janki nonetheless) - hopefully an omen for future precedings on the show???? WinkWinkWink I sure hope so!

How cute was the chocolate 'khillao' scene between Paro n Chottu?? Tongue ROFL I nearly rolled off my chair whilst coochee cooing the both of them on my computer screen...eh hem...sorry little too much info there, lol Embarrassed

Finally, the Kahaani creatives have done something right Thumbs Up - am trully enjoying the entrance (not to mention egos) of the Fantastic (or is it Fab??) 4. 

Talk about clash of the titans - egos are literally bouncing off the cornily attired Parofied walls LOL (sorry guys as much as I love all those Saakshi pics, seems like the set designers are aiming for overkill in glorifying the sweet attributes of Parvati - really its just a tad bit much to take in - actually feel sorry for Saakshi - imagine walking into a room covered in pics of you during various periods of your life - honestly would start to feel very narcissistic - doncha agree??Wacko)

Hahaha, am esp. enjoying the 'manly' tiffs between Ishaan uff Chottu n Vikram Aditya Mehra (both looking quite nice in the respective attires).Day Dreaming

Well, with all that 'ttude' on the lose somebody is bound to get brought down a peg or two - and cannot wait to watch such fireworks.  Tongue

Oh, and lets not forget the delectable Sasha - that little cry/tear scene was...um...well...I really can't say.  What do you guys think?Confused Do you buy his reasoning for wanting to help out his Parvati Aunty (now without the slight pause??) - and all this rubbish bout Khoon ka Rishta - his rishta is with Om if we're really frank bout it...why is he not helping his uncle out?!!!

Anyways, I simply cannot wait for the episodes to follow - really wanna hear Pallavi's reason for wanting to help her adversary (must admit am so happy she is coming back in apositive light Big smileBig smileBig smile - poor Pallu has always the short hand when it came to Paro - it's so nice to see the Rajshri eps we're they were both such good friends)

*sigh* ok enuf of my gushings - lets hope this forum gets more exciting eh? Wink

Btw did anyone notice Adi wearing glasses in the precap shown at the end of today's ep? Cool How adorable!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFL

And to all of my fellow Saakshi appreciators - yo buddies - keep on rocking this thread - I miss you guys - hugs to you all Hug

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 08 September 2008 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
08 Sept -

Aw Hug...KAHAANI ROCKED & ROCKED FOR ME today!! Party...n do i even need to specify why? Embarrassed Embarrassed...No marks for guessing Wink...Sakshi Rocked n How!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...see Creatives, how magical Kahani gets when Parvati does what she does Best? Day Dreaming...Aw, Sakshi was looking drop dead Gorgeous dressed in that sea-green saree n her hair let down Day Dreaming Embarrassed...in that Super stunning Janki look!! Blushing...A Rocking Parvati = Rocking Kahaani!! Star Star Star...A weakened Parvati has never n will never work for Kahaani Ouch...n when Kahaani has TV's Best Actor - Sakshi playing protagonist, i don't even see the need for any rumours on Kahaani ending! Approve...All the Creatives need to do is get Fiery Eyes Janki / Parvati back in Full Form Clap Clap Clap...in Action! Thumbs Up...n Sakshi Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming...she's Awesome, a complete Perfectionist, Amazing, Fantabulous, Brilliant beyond words n a complete sweeheart!! Clap  Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap TOUCHWOOD!! Embarrassed Embarrassed...no amount of words can ever suffice to describe the Queen herself! Hug...the emoting, expressions n eye-talk were Bang On!! Clap  Clap Clap Clap...Aw, Sakshi is simply the Best!! Star...n there are no two ways about it...Big smile

Well, the GenX AG Foursome have finally reached home n Sasha explained them why he'd written them those letters n called them over Approve...Pallavi has'nt confronted them as yet though Stern Smile...it so turned out that even though Sasha - not someone's to team up on Parvati's side, too could'nt take the thought of Parvati battling out at the asylum than do what she does Best otherwise Cry...keep them at Bay from her AG House! Thumbs Up Clap Party...

Frankly i had my eyes only for Sakshi all thru' Day Dreaming Embarrassed...Aw, she was so Cute n Mindblowing in that song Blushing...motivating her 'lil Babies Embarrassed...Truly, there could'nt be a bigger sweetheart than Parvati!! Hug...n my Super-Gorgeous, Super-Special Sakshi Day Dreaming Hug Blushing...Love her to bits!! Embarrassed Smile...the way Parvati was encouraging Pragati in that song with a 'lil kiss on her forehead Embarrassed ..n then that chocolate scene with Chotu Wink..Awww Embarrassed...So Cute! Hug...reminded me of that cute scene b/w Parvati n Chotu when Chotu was'nt mentally sound n had offered his chocolates to Parvati Embarrassed Embarrassed...his "Best Friend" Smile Embarrassed...his world Embarrassed Day Dreaming...n in that song sequence, the way Parvati was opening that Cadbury chocolate to feed Chotu as she sang to him Hug...n Chotu giving Parvati a chunk of that Chocolate Embarrassed...How sweet was that!! Embarrassed Smile...Sakshi Rocked that scene n How!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap ...n then when the Foursome entered the house alloted to them, that video on Parvati playing Embarrassed Star Hug Clap Day Dreaming...with Parvati dressed as Janki sitting in front of the mandir, beckoning her kids into the house Clap Clap Clap Clap...Awesome!! Thumbs Up...Loved every bit of that scene Hug...n the Special person who made that entire scene so magical Blushing...Queen Sakshi Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...she's sheer magic herself!! Heart Love You Sakshi Heart...You're the Best!! Thumbs Up...n how can i forget to mention that entire house filled with Gorgeous photographs of Parvati / Janki n that huge life-size potrait of Janki sitting in Royalty Day Dreaming Party...the same one that's still hung in Parvati's room Embarrassed Big smile...Fabulous! Star Star Star Star...That entire piece is my "SCENE & ROCKER OF THE DAY" for sure!! Dancing

BTW, how did they manage that video recording of Parvati? Embarrassed...could it be that Parvati is faking being mentally ll at hospital n Parvati's got Pallavi n Sasha to team up with her to defeat Trishna? Thumbs Up...could all be a part of a bigger plan? Big smile Clap Wink...Trishna is dealing with Parvati Approve...Fiery Eyes Party..who's also the Super-Intelligent Janki, the Super-Planner, Schemer n Manipulator Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...n no one beats Fiery Eyes at showing her enemies where they belong!! Clap Clap Clap Clap...No one ever dares to Mess with  Fiery Eyes Janki!! Day Dreaming Star Party

Meanwhile...all this "Kahaani's Ending" rumours are devastating Shocked Confused Ouch Cry...truly Hoping against Hope that its all just a rumour Confused..agreed that all Daily soaps have to end someday, but Kahaani still has the potential to make it to No. 01 Clap Clap Clap...if only the creatives take those "right" steps to rectify where they've gone wrong! Ouch..get Parvati / Janki back in full form Thumbs Up...a few simple steps with a real good promotion will surely bring Kahaani's lost magic Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...n with the Best Actress around there should'nt be anything stopping he Creatives at all! Star Star Star...Can only hope n pray the Very Best for Kahaani!! Hug
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 08 September 2008 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

@ Geeta:

Hi Buddy! Big smile...Hope you're doing gr8 yaar...BTW, long time no see...Embarrassed...Thanks for all the articles you've been putting up yaar..Smile

Nice take on the Episode Pal! Clap Clap Clap...BTW, i simply loved that Parvati-Chotu chockie scene picture you've put up..Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...Parvati looks like the most Adorable, Cute Kid around! Hug...Truly Love Sakshi to bits....She's a Complete Sweetheart! Embarrassed Clap Clap  Clap ClapClap Star..Sakshi's the Best! Day Dreaming

...n for all those rumours of Kahaani ending...Cry Confused  OuchShocked ...Hope they stay as rumours n vanish..Confused...Kahaani still has the potential to Rock as the No. 01 show on TV!! Star Clap

Take Care n Cheers
muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 08 September 2008 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Hi chandrika & GeetaBig smile Rocking Posts friendsClap U Rockssssssssssssssss Clap.
.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedAw, Sakshi was looking drop dead Gorgeous dressed in that sea-green saree n her hair let down Day Dreaming Embarrassed...in that Super stunning Janki look!!Embarrassed.Rocking Epi ClapClapClapQueen Sakshi rocksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssClap .Sakshi Rocks =KGGK RocksEmbarrassedWinkEmbarrassed.Heart LOVE U SAKSHI Heart.
Sakshi is the best Clap
queen_hetepet Senior Member
queen_hetepet
queen_hetepet

Posted: 09 September 2008 at 10:38am | IP Logged
@ Luv_Sakshi - Hiya Chandrika  Big smile HugHug- sorry have been away so much Confused - just haven't had enuf time to post something worthwhile (you must have realised by now that when i do post its usually very long thus need sufficient time to type up my musings, lol EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed) - am glad of the appreciation given for the articles - when i hear good news relating to Kahaani I simply have to share it with all you wonderful friends Wink.

Btw - well done on the brilliant post on yesterdays ep ClapClapClap - I felt like joining you in the revelry - fingers crossed ApproveApprove Kahaani continues on this rocking track!  (judging by the trps - 4th spot - woohoo! Dancing)

I too loved the chockie scene EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  - twas simple adorable Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming - Saakshi looked very cute - loved her Sari too,

As for the Kahaani Khatam rumours Dead - have just decided to think positive and wait for if any OFFICIAL news on the subject - otherwise everything is just pure conjecture.  Regardless, lets all hope Kahaani actually gets to number one again before it does end - whenever that is meant to be.

@Muaaz - Hey there Bushra  HugHugHug - thanks so much for appreciation yaar.  I agree with you - Saakshi + KGGK = Rocking!!  Day Dreaming Day Dreaming 

*sigh* twas sooooooooo good to see Paro in Janki roop Day Dreaming Day Dreaming  - very good choice for comeback sari - loved the sea green colour - not too mention the song she sang was very apt. Big smileBig smileBig smile

Does anyone know where the song is from??? Wink

Anyways - keep up the great posts my fellow Kahaani enthusiastsClapClapClap

Edited by queen_hetepet - 09 September 2008 at 10:39am

Go to top