Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 44)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 27 August 2008 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
27th Aug-

Party AWESOME!! SUPERB!! AMAZING!! ROCKING!! MINDBLOWING!! Day Dreaming...even if i list a zillion such words, it'll all fall short in praise of Queen Sakshi! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed..Aw, what a  Fantabulous Performance by her Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Only Sakshi's capable of such Brilliance n Perfection Hug...n i simply Love the way she lets her Eyes do most of the talking Thumbs Up...who needs dialouges when Sakshi does the Eye-Talk!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Sakshi is simply the Best!! Star Star Star...Love you to bits Jaanu... Hug

Trishna's party LOL LOL LOL...could there be anything more Hilarious!? ROFL...Aw, Mita Rocks!! Clap Clap Clap...the way Trishna squat on that chair staring at the AGs mouthing "stop staring at me that way Dadi or else your buttony eyes may just pop out.." LOL ROFL... Trishna comparing her "Antique"  AG Oldies Clan to people from the Harappa n Mohenjodaro times!! ROFL ROFL...OMG! LOL Trishna's just Impossible! ROFL D'oh LOL...n wondering how long they were gonna stick around Silly...n that liner for Chaya about learning the Art of Make-Up from Maaji so she'd look less frightening!! Tongue LOL ROFL..n Chaya rushing with her words in supprt of Trishna LOL Tongue...Seriously, Chaya can get really Funny too! LOL LOL...n then the Trishna-Chaya dance ROFL ROFL ..one of a kind for sure! Wink...Trishna did'nt even spare teh "Antiques" as she 'roped' them in , in the literal sense of it, with her duppatta to join in her "Joy Dance" LOL Wacko ROFL...LOLZ!! ROFL ROFL

..Meanwhile Parvati managed to escape from jail n as Trishna tripped Maaji during the dance, Parvati came around at the nick of time to help Maaji from falling Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...n what followed after was the "ROCKER OF THE DAY"...Fiery Eyes Day Dreaming..not a word said Thumbs Up..just that look that could rip Trishna to pieces n then one tight slap on Trishna's cheek Party...AWESOME!! Star Clap Dancing...did that slap shake Trishna around or what? Confused LOL...n then the way Parvati went.."How dare you touch Maaji or scheme to harm my Family.." Clap Clap Clap...Aw, Parvati Rocks!! Hug..Sakshi's eyes Day Dreaming..they said it all! Clap Clap Clap ...What Emoting! Thumbs Up...Super!! Party...Alas, all that saving went in vain 'coz the entire escape route for Parvati was planned by Trishna n when Parvati tried choking Trishna the Docs were convinced that Parvati was really mentally ill n agreed for shock treatment Confused Ouch...Well, Trishna Stern Smile...just whom do you think you're messing with!? Approve...Fiery Eyes will get back even before you know it n then You're Finished! Clap  Clap Clap Clap...so till then Trishna...You can have the Last Laugh... LOL Approve

n the AGs Dead Angry ...Aarrgh Censored...really don't know what to say about them Ermm...guess its a waste giving them this space in my post Angry Dead Ouch...i'm convinced those spineless AGs can do only three things:
1. Stand Dumb n Cry when they're suppressed till Parvati comes n saves them Angry
2. Turn their backs on Parvati, when she needs them the Most and Censored
3. Point fingers n accuse Parvati at the drop of a Hat, n not this one bit of gratitude Dead
...Anyways...the least said about them the Better! Ermm

n then our Cutie Teddy Kamal Embarrassed Wink...n that dance with Trishna LOL LOL LOL LOL...Oh Boy!! i just could'nt stop laughing ROFL...that sure was Hilarious to the core ROFL LOL..n Trishna's expressions were Kodak moments!! LOL ROFL Wacko...n that last scene with Kamal n Om Stern Smile...well, Kamal may have been asking Om to unite in Parvati's Bhabhi's fight Approve...but during that entire scene, i had my Eyes only for that life-size poster of Parvati as Janki Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming...sitting n smiling in all her Royalty!! Star Star Star ...Aw, Sakshi looks so Gorgeous! Day Dreaming Embarrassed..Miss Janki Heaps Cry Hug Cry...Why can't we just have all those Magical days back again?? Disapprove Ouch Cry

Wonder what tomorrow has in store..Wink

Edited by luv_sakshi - 28 August 2008 at 2:10pm

queen_hetepet Senior Member
queen_hetepet
queen_hetepet

Posted: 29 August 2008 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

Hey guys, just a quick update from me - well well...it seems like all the Ag younger gen brethren are returning back to the fold - very good news (Hope the Kahaani creatives use this new 'twist turn' wisely) - and who is this mystery person...hmmm.  I reckon tis prolly gunn - but wud be quite happy if it is Pallavi or Mets.

What do you guys think? 

Anyways, I have to run - promise will update with bigger n better stuff soon.

xox

Geets

P.S.  Heres a little something I found on youtube that somebody has kindly uploaded - am not sure when this ad was released but Saakshi looks very young, fresh and very sweet  - when I saw it I just went *aw shucks*  - She's such a sweetie n cutie.

Enjoy guys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWSSh5gDC0g#

Edited by queen_hetepet - 30 August 2008 at 12:47am
queen_hetepet Senior Member
queen_hetepet
queen_hetepet

Posted: 30 August 2008 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys, just wanted to post something special on behalf of our great buddy Muaaz aka Bushra Wink

The following photos are of our Saakshi receiving an award from the Rotary Club of Bombay for her contribution as tv (QueenClap) actress.  I believe the event took place on 29 August 2008.

Am sure you all will enjoy these muchly - esp. as they also feature some past Kahaani cast membersBig smile.

Thanks again Bushra Hug

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 31 August 2008 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queen_hetepet

P.S.  Heres a little something I found on youtube that somebody has kindly uploaded - am not sure when this ad was released but Saakshi looks very young, fresh and very sweet  - when I saw it I just went *aw shucks*  - She's such a sweetie n cutie.

Enjoy guys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWSSh5gDC0g

Hi Geeta! Big smile...Hope you are doing gr8 Buddy! Smile...Just wanted to say a Big Thank You for putting up this Absolutely Cute Ad with Sakshi for us!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Aw, Sakshi looks so Gorgeous n like one of the Kids herself!! Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming...she's a complete sweetheart!! Hug Hug  Hug..BTW, did you see her in the new "Sani Fresh Shine" Ad that's being aired on TV? Embarrassed Day Dreaming Hug Clap Star...Aw, she looks so Cute with a green salwar n then a Blue kurti with her hair let down!! Embarrassed  Embarrassed Embarrassed Touchwood! Day Dreaming...the Ad ususally airs during Kahaani n Kyunki on weekdays..Embarrassed Smile Wink...Love Sakshi beyond words!! Hug Hug  Hug

P.S: Thanks to the Youtube uploader who put this Ad up for us! Clap Clap Clap

Cheers
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 31 August 2008 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

@muaaz:

Hi Bushra! Smile Hope you are doing fine! Wink Thank You so much for all the pics n links yaar Embarrassed Embarrassed...so Happy for Sakshi!! Big smile Day Dreaming Hug...she got an award from Rotary Club Clap Clap  Clap Clap Clap ...Aw, hope she continues to get many more!! Star Touchwood!! Embarrassed  Embarrassed Embarrassed...

@Geeta:

Thanks for uploading all the pics on the Forum yaar! Clap  Clap Clap Clap

Cheers
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 01 September 2008 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Sept 01-

Well, do i even need to say anything more about Kahaani Confused...Kahaani felt so incomplete for me today Cry Cry Cry...LESS / NO PARVATI / SAKSHI = NO KAHAANI!! Ouch Cry...i'm at a loss for words this time around 'coz i really don't know what's going on!? Shocked Ouch Confused...The last Episode of the past week was overtly filled with symbolisms from the Ramayan and all Kamal had to was shout out to a Parivaar that never ever has done anything when it needed to Dead Angry..especially standing by Parvati when she needed them the most Disapprove...don't understand the whole logic behind the AGs shedding tears about losing Parvati n Trishna's tortures!! Angry D'oh Dead...They were never around for Parvati n all they can do now is cry over spilt milk!! DeadErmm...n that haste with which the Gen X of Kahaani was brought back Confused Confused...Don't want to even think about this, leave alone mentioning it Ouch Cry...but Confused Ouch...does this in any way indicate Kahaani's exit next month? Cry Shocked Ouch Confused...Seriously Hope not!! Shocked Cry...God Forbid if it does though, then i would'nt know what to say Stern Smile....the Creatives did make mistakes but they got inneumarable opportunities to rectify it Approve...even after Trishna's return!! Approve...just a few right moves n Kahaani would have been Rocking again!! Thumbs Up...Don't the Creatives even realise Where n How they're going wrong by one look at what the TRPs are indicating? Unhappy...or is it that they just don't want to!? Pinch...Sad!! Cry Cry ..the Creatives have'nt done much when Kahaani...i believe Thumbs Up...still has the potential to Rock n beat all the other shows on TV, like it did during all those Magical n Amazing Janki Tracks!! Star Star Star

...Today was just an extension of last thursday's Episode Confused...with a detailed intro to Pragati, Adi, Aditi n Ishaan Sleepy...but the backgrounds mentioned for this lot of Gen X was a 'lil over the top n seemed exaggerated at places D'oh...like for instance, Adi being America's Top Businessmen n every child in America knowing about him!! LOL LOL LOL...n Aditi Shocked...what kind of a "Secret Service Agent" is she? Wacko...where all she had to do was get the bad guy drunk to "Accomplish" her "Mission" n get him arrested!! Shocked D'oh...Amongst all of it though, the one Rocking bit, i just could'nt have forgotten to mention was that huge life-size Janki potrait in Pragati's office Clap Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming..Aw, that poster just brought back Memories of those Magical Janki days in Kahaani!! Party...How i loved Parvati in that Avatar Hug....Gorgeous as Always, Strong, Independent n the Attitude was Bang On!! Clap  Clap Clap Clap..why can't we have those days back?? Ouch Cry

..just one last bit of Parvati being given shock treatments in the end!! Cry Shocked...Aw, n did Sakshi Rock that scene with her mere presence even amongst all the silence  Clap Clap  Clap Clap Clap...Sakshi is truly the Best!! Clap Clap Clap Star Star Star...n Parvati...lying there in the asylum Ouch...that was so unbearable!! Cry Cry Why can't the Creatives let Parvati do what she does Best? Question Broken Heart...Fiery Eyes in Action Clap Clap Clap...That would've Rocked!! Party...but i guess as always, our Hopes n Pleas will all go to deaf ears!! Ermm Stern Smile

Hoping the Very Best for Queen Sakshi, Parvati n Kahaani...Always!! Hug Thumbs Up
winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 02 September 2008 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Hi guys. Big smile How are you all???

First things first...Big smile

Embarrassed Day Dreaming 

Well, best things first...Big smile aw, that big, gorgeous photograph was simply the best, best, best thing of yest's episode...Embarrassed besides that lil glimpse of Saakshi in person, of course...Day Dreaming such a tiny lil glimpse only...Cry

But Kahaani... well, I'd said when I last posted... like, seems a good decade ago... that if the Kahaani Creatives decide to pursue the same lines that have cost them... Ouch well, I think no one should know better by now, than the Creatives what that whole 'glorification' cost them... or do they know...Ouch anyways, I'd have no comments on that bit of Kahaani... that's exactly why last week = No Comments...Ouch Sita-Ram, Laxman, Ramayana, Ayodhya, Ravan, vanvaas, agnipariksha, dialogues like, "Kalyug ke Ram, Om hain, unka jeevan ek 'prateek' hain"...Dead believe me, I want to post my Honest Opinion on that line...Ouch but will not do it, only coz it was Jaanu who was made to mouth that line... anyone besides her and... dialogue writers, SUBTLE HINT... Ouch and anyways, who's gonna discuss all that when I could talk about the Queen herself instead...Embarrassed Kahaani Creatives, is it so difficult to really understand that all we want to see is JANKI??? And do not want to watch Kahaani as a modern Ramayana??? With all due and complete respect to the Ramayana... I want to see Parvati as PARVATI/JANKI herself...Day Dreaming and NOT Sita...please GET IT!!! Just how long is it going to take to get that one fact across to you all...Confused But even then, as long as its Saakshi, touchwood... Embarrassed will just keep watching...Embarrassed and boy, doesn't she rock???ClapClapClap

But again, save some of the best for the last...Embarrassed the new twist in Kahaani... the Famous Four...Big smileLOLLOL I admit, I'm surprised... don't know how it will turn out eventually, but at least its an attempt at getting some older characters back...how about getting back JANKI...Day Dreaming HINT, HINT, HINT...Embarrassed

Pragati... Really good to see Pragati back...Big smile she was a character(and an actress) who I'd really liked right since the time of Kahaani's leap... in fact, among the young gen, she was the one I liked the most...Big smile and good girl Pragati...Thumbs Up that Huge, Super Gorgeous photo of Fiery Eyes...Day Dreaming and the way she looked at it so respectfully... Embarrassed aw, that was sooo cute!!!Big smile Honestly, its good to see her back... not sure about this new characterisation though... a lawyer who wins cases 'dil se'...LOL but then again, Pragati is the same silly but very cute kid who got admission into law college by pulling her principal's pallu and pleading...LOL lucky girl, the principal in question happened to be a sweetheart called Janki...Hug or anyone else and Pragati may still have been outside the college pleading for an admission...ROFL aw, the Parvati-Pragati scenes... right from the time of that lil cutie kid Pragati...Embarrassed to the leap... that scene where Janki invites Pragati to lunch and cooks pasta and pizza herself...Day Dreaming for Pragati coz she has got 98% in law... Confused I remember writing in my analysis then...Wink that had it been me...LOL there would have been no lunch with Jaanu with my law marks...Cry I'd only be invited to do the dishes...OuchROFLROFL aw, and the scene where Pragati and Maithali convince Janki to join them in having paani-puri on the road...Embarrassed aw, Saakshi had looked sooo cute...Day Dreaming and the scene where Fiery Eyes stops Dadi Bua's hand when she's hitting Pragati... that fiery look...Day Dreaming aw, those magic scenes and magic days...Big smile when are they coming back??? Well, Pragati is back...Wink hopefully her TRUE Parvati Mamma will be back in action very soon, touchwood...Embarrassed

Adi - Well honestly, don't know what to say about Adi... his character had taken a battering in the 'glorification' days with the whole Garima angle...Ouch as for being the business tycoon...LOL who is idolized by every kid in the U.S... like what happened to Bill Gates...ROFL don't know about Adi... but one honest question to you, Adi...Wink When is your Suyash Dadu coming back???Embarrassed Must confess honestly, my main interest in Adi's character is the fact that it may (Hopefully) bring back SuyashEmbarrassed... and Rajeshwari...LOL

Ishan - Well, for once... at the risk of sounding really...Confused was what Chaya saying wrong???Confused Absolutely not, she was dead right... An international don, ex-criminal, notorious gangster...Ouch working in a bank... Ishan's another character that I'm not sure about... I used to really like that kid Chotu sooo much...Embarrassed Bharat had simply rocked...ClapClapClap then the Don phase was...Dead and this... well, its nice to see Ishan turning positive... all I'll say is, hopefully the Creatives handle this well...Big smile

Aditi - Well, well, well... Aditi's gonna make a rocking Special Secret Service agent... Prime Reason... Wink she kept the fact that she was ever doing any such thing..LOL if anything at all...LOLa secret successfully for ages...ROFL jokes apart, that's another actress and character I've really liked since the time she was introduced...Big smile just happy that she wasn't turned negative along the way... but that whole bit yest with that super Dead guy... and the dramatic entry by the cops...Wink why did she have to get him drunk...ConfusedLOLLOLoh well, after seeing that, I'm wondering if Aditi's gonna pose Ashu any competition in the 'planning and execution' dept...ROFL ever since Ashu's Parvati Mamma hasn't been herself...Cry poor old Ashu hasn't done much either... Ouch

Well, after all this... all I've gotta say is... Kahaani needs Janki back...Embarrassed each and every one of these characters... actually, Kahaani in totality is Incomplete without Parvati/Janki...Day Dreaming and for me, that's the only fact...Embarrassed look at the presentation of Trashna's character last week...Ouch Meeta was as awesome as always...Clap ClapClapbut how empty did Trashna's character look without Janki's presence...Ouch the one scene which rocked was... The scene where Parvati comes in... gives Trashna that fiery stare... Embarrassed and then slaps her face off...LOL and then, the face off...Big smile that's Parvati's magic...Embarrassed and Saakshi... Hug Fiery Eyes in form = Kahaani rocking, touchwood...Big smile the scene with my teddy...Embarrassed forget the dialogues and 'presentation'... Ouch just loved one bit... intially when Parvati sees Kamal, she pretends to be mad...Wink the way she said in a baby voice, let's fly an aeroplane...Embarrassed Saakshi looked so adorable...Embarrassed but when Kamal tells her just once, Please stop Bhabhi, I know the truth... Parvati immediately confides in him about everything without any hesitation at all...Embarrassed...aw, and that bit with the rakhi was just tooo sweet...Hug  And speaking of cute...Embarrassed that flashback from old Kahaani... Saakshi looked just simply gorgeous...Day Dreaming loved it!!!Hug Honestly, no matter what Kahaani's 'story' goes to... and believe me, last week was a shocker for me, I was very disappointed...CryCryCry Saakshi will just always rock coz she's the best, touchwood...Embarrassed love u Jaanu!!! Hug 

Edited by winner13 - 02 September 2008 at 8:31am
winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 02 September 2008 at 9:50am | IP Logged
A Big Thank You to Chandrika, Geeta and all who have posted those simply awesome articles about the Queen...Big smile thank you all so much...Big smile I read that beautiful article "Hum Log" in which Saakshi has shared some of those beautiful and super cute photos of her family in the Mumbai Mirror, Sunday before last...Embarrassed  aw, its simply...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed have so much to say about that and the other articles too... will do so as soon as possible... Big smile but just have to say this right now... Saakshi...Hug  you are an absolute, complete and total sweetheart...Blushing love you loads!!! Hug Many and very special thanks to Bushra... thanks a million... Embarrassed also, A big thank you to Sandeep for posting those simply gorgeous photos from Devi... thanks a lot...Big smile Take care guys, bye.

Lots of love,Hug

Winnie.

Go to top