Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 41)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 20 August 2008 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
20th Aug-

Aw Embarrassed...SAKSHI ROCKS!! ROCKS!! and ROCKS!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap ....Just out of words to praise this True "Mallika - e - Television" Party...any amount of adjectives will only all fall short in Queen Sakshi's praise!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...Absolute Brilliance n Perfection!! Hug Touchwood!! Embarrassed...No one Beats Sakshi at Eye-Talk Day Dreaming..those Powerful Eyes that speak more than a 100 words Star..n that Super-infectious, Super-Cute, Priceless Killer Smile that can melt  a million hearts in no time Embarrassed Hug...Queen Sakshi's got it all!! Big smile Big smile...n the Emoting n Expressions Clap Clap Clap...As Top-Notch as Ever!! Thumbs Up...Sakshi is truly Amazing Clap Clap Clap Clap...All the "Best Actor (F) Awards should be booked for our Queen n her alone!! Day Dreaming Embarrassed..n Mita Clap Clap Clap Clap...what more do i say Smile...she's Superb!! Clap Clap Clap...so thankful that the Creatives decided to get Trishna back...Big smile Trishna Rocks as Always Thumbs Up..n Thanks to this character, our Fiery Eyed Queen Janki n the Playful, Naughty Baby Janki have all come alive in Parvati!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...its such a relief to finally see Parvati doing what she does Best!! Hug

Loved Trishna Wink...Aw, was she Awesome with those Hilarious dialouges, the Body Language n those Expressions!! Clap Clap Clap..Mita's Superb!! Wink Clap Big smile...the way Trishna was displaying her docility n generosity, giving away those clothes n food to beggars LOL LOL LOL...n when one of them called her "Maaji" Tongue..the way Trishna rolled her eyes talking to herself saing: "Maajilagti hoon main tumhe.." ROFL..n then those Rakhi gifts she got for the AGs only promising totake it all from them Tongue LOL...n when kamal asked her if those gifts were brought for him LOL Embarrassed LOL...(Aw, our Teddy is still Hopeful of at least one of his wives finally gifting him with love!! Embarrassed LOL)..the way Trishna gave Kamal a stare n thought: "Gift for you?...look at how bloated you look with all the eating!...its time to shift  you out of the House.." ROFL...Trishna's Impossible!!...LOL LOL LOL LOL

Like Chaya with her new found funny ways Wink...Rinku Rocks!! Clap Clap Clap...Trishna's breathing Fun into all the AGs!! Smile Big smile...did'nt know Chaya had such a Hilarious side to her as well! LOL Wink ROFL

..n then Embarrassed Embarrassed...Parvati coming down the stairs with he Taali in her hand Day Dreaming ...OMG!! Embarrassed was Sakshi looking stunning or what!? Day Dreaming Embarrassed...I actually Fainted seeing just How Gorgeous Sakshi was looking! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...n that Baby look she had on her face thru' out was SO CUTE!! Hug...n Trishna thinking to herself about Parvati being a bigger "Nautanki" than Trishna herself!! LOL ROFL LOL...Loved the way Parvati n Trishna exchanged smiles n Parvati Embarrassed...not a word spoken, but those Eyes saying it all Clap Clap Clap...walking straight up to the temple n starting the Aarti Day Dreaming...Rocking!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap ...n then came the SCENE OF THE DAY!!...Parvati walked right up to Kamal asking him to stretch his hand out Embarrassed...n then tied a Rakhi on his hand saying: "Don't know why, but i feel i have a relationship with you...can't remember, but i still feel like family with you.." Hug Day Dreaming...n Parvati ending that with her sweetest smile while tears rolled down Kamal's cheeks as he promised to upkeep this new relationship that Parvati had binded him in Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...n stand by her always!! Embarrassed Embarrassed...AMAZING!! Star Star Star...There can't be a better Bhabhi-Devar Jodi than Parvati n Kamal Hug...as Cute as the Off-Screen Best Friends Hug...Sakshi n Ali Hug..Touchwood!! Embarrassed Smile...they Rock together!! Thumbs Up

...n Trishna wondering what was going on n then running up to check on her Tape Tongue LOL...what followed was a ROCKER...Parvati Hug..the Cutest Baby in the Best of her naughty moods, getting Maaji along to Trishna's room saying there was a dangerous Snake n there!! Embarrassed Hug LOL...n then the way Parvati went searching for the snake calling out: "Snake..Kahan Ho Tum?.." Embarrassed Hug Wink LOL ROFL...much to Maaji n Trishna's surprise LOL LOL...So Cute!! Embarrassed Hug....Parvati is a complete sweetheart!! Hug...n Sakshi Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming...Aw, just wanted to give this Cute 'lil Kiddie a Biiiiiig Bear Hug!! Hug Hug Hug...n then when Trishna tried taking that confession tape the way Parvati started throwing tantrums telling Maaji to stop Trishna from taking her Toys away Embarrassed Wink LOL Clap...How Cute is that!! Embarrassed Embarrassed...n then the way Parvati hugged Maaji n took the tape with her Embarrassed Clap Clap Clap Hug...Awesome!! Dancing Party

Well, Trishna's sent Shruthi to the police with the confession tape, giving Parvati just an hour to prove she's insane n make her exit from the AG House Confused Shocked ...waiting to see what hapens next!! Wink

Mita Clap Clap Clap...You Rock!! Thumbs Up...Love Trishna!! Big smile...n Parvati Hug...both Fiery Eyed n Baby-Like, are Mindblowing!! Clap Clap  Clap Clap Clap...Sakshi Hug Hug Hug...You're simply the Best!! Star Star Star...No one Beats this Telly Queen for sure!! Clap Clap Clap Clap  Clap Clap

queen_hetepet Senior Member
queen_hetepet
queen_hetepet

Posted: 21 August 2008 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Wow...it has been far too long since i have last posted - indeed have missed my daily innings of KGGK gupshup and more Embarrassed

@ Chandrika, Bushra, Raee & Winnie - sorry for being so awol of late yaar Embarrassed I've missed this forum n you guys heaps - well done on keeping this thread rocking  ClapHug

Chandu as always your episode analysis' are mindblowing - I have to let you know that i alway try to read ur anlysis first before viewing the episode - it just makes the show that much more fun TongueClap

And well, I am in agreeance with you all - the return of the much wretched and sweetly evil Trishna has been a veritable trump card for the Kahaani creatives ClapClapClap - not too mention us rather parishaaned fans!

Ok say it with me - All hail Queen Saakshi aka Parvati aka Janki Big smile- she is finally back to full n fighting form - amazing characterization - I am just in love with all the natkat interactions between Paro n Trashna - honestly they make my day. 

Nothing can beat Trashna's one liners n Paro's cheeky comeback attitude - simply amazing!!!

I have to admit yesterdays episode was the icing on the cake for me this week - I couldn't stop rewatching the "Snake...Kaa Ho Tum?" scene ROFL My mum thought i was having a fit cos i couldn't stop laughing!

And that cheeky winning grin that she gives to Trashna when she snatches the tape off her - priceless (honestly Saakshi doing the paagal act has always appealed to me - I have seen the 2006 eps where she was sent to the Pagal Asylum - her expressions and dialogues in those episodes were just as funny n soooo sweet).

And who can say no to the amazing bhabhi-devar jodi that is Kamal n Parvati?!  The rakhi tying trully symbolises the relationship that these two share - and Kamal swearing to adhere by the rakhi promise is a testament to this jodi.  It is so heartwarming to know that Saakhi n Ali are trully close and good friends in real life - just makes their onscreen presence that much more touching Approve

And what is this?! Normally cannot tolerate Chaaya - but lately she has been hilarious - mostly due to Trashna's machinations - but if that is what it takes to make this serial rocking then I am all for it :P

lol, the above photo/scene was even more funny watching 2nd time round cos if you look closely enuf you will see Saakshi's priceless expression when Chaaya calls Vijay Agarwal a bad name - funny!

Anyways, have just realised that I have rambled heaps - just cannot stop expressing my delight at the current events of Kahaani - may they please keep continuing in such a brilliant manner WinkWinkWink

And of all these rumours of Kahaani ending...well...I have no words.  It is very upsetting to hear  Cry
All I have to say to this is if it has to end I hope the creatives do this serial justice and give a very good and appropriate ending.  Furthermore, I keep my fingers crossed that Saakshi continues her career as an actor - television would be at a loss without such a sweet n wonderfully expressive actor as her Cry

Lastly, once again heaps of sorry's for not making regular posts of late - promise will try to be more vigilant as of now EmbarrassedTongue

Signing out by this currently much appeased and delighted Kahaani fan.

-Geeta Tongue

Edited by queen_hetepet - 21 August 2008 at 4:20am
muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 21 August 2008 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Hi Winnie ,Chandrika ,Geeta Guys u RockesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssClapROCKING pOSTS ,sUPERB.Mind blowingClap.Sakshi Rocks!! Rocks!!Big smile and Rocks!!!!!Clapand Mita just superbClap.I really enjoy to watch KGGK nowBig smile kahaani RockedClapClap.And news about KGGK endingCryHope its just romur not trueCryCry.Sakshi looks so beautiful,gorgeous & CuteEmbarrassedClapEmbarrassed.
Sakshi is the BestClap.
muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 21 August 2008 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Hi RaeeBig smilehow R U? Hope u fineBig smile First things First...Embarrassed...Apologies yaar...i did'nt know it was your Birthday...Ouch...got to know from Winnie and Chandrika  posts...Embarrassed...so here's a 'lil something for you with a PartyHAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIENDPartyHug.And Best wishes for ur ExamBig smile.
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 21 August 2008 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queen_hetepet

Hi Geeta!! Big smile...Wow!! where have you been all this while Buddy? Wink...Hope you're doing Gr8 n Yeah did miss you around on the Forum!! Ouch...OK, before i move on, here's a 'lil something for you...Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap ...that was that Amazing Rocking post you've made yaar!! Big smile Smile...n those pics...Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...Aw, isn't Sakshi so Gorgeous!? Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed....FAINT!!!...FAINT!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...n all the Emoting...Smile...Aw, Sakshi is simply the Best!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...so i'll scream out nice n loud...Star Star Star "HAIL TO THE QUEEN OF TELEVISION - SAKSHI....HAIL QUEEN SAKSHI!!" Star Star Star

Wow...it has been far too long since i have last posted - indeed have missed my daily innings of KGGK gupshup and more Embarrassed

@ Chandrika, Bushra, Raee & Winnie - sorry for being so awol of late yaar Embarrassed I've missed this forum n you guys heaps - well done on keeping this thread rocking  ClapHug

Chandu as always your episode analysis' are mindblowing - I have to let you know that i alway try to read ur anlysis first before viewing the episode - it just makes the show that much more fun TongueClap

And well, I am in agreeance with you all - the return of the much wretched and sweetly evil Trishna has been a veritable trump card for the Kahaani creatives ClapClapClap - not too mention us rather parishaaned fans!

Well, Geeta...Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...Thank You so much for all those lovely words of Appreciation you've put up for my posts Buddy!! Embarrassed Embarrassed...I'm Touched! Smile...Glad to know reading my posts makes watching the Episode so much more fun for you...Smile Embarrassed...Thanks once again yaar for all the encouragement..Smile...it really is motivating! Big smile

Ok say it with me - All hail Queen Saakshi aka Parvati aka Janki Big smile- she is finally back to full n fighting form - amazing characterization - I am just in love with all the natkat interactions between Paro n Trashna - honestly they make my day. 

Just made a shout out on Top for our Queen..Embarrassed..but i'm willing to do it a zillion times over...Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...will never tire!! Embarrassed Big smile..HAIL...HAIL...HAIL QUEEN SAKSHI!! Star Star Star...You're the Most Gorgeous, Most Rocking n Most Special Actor n Angel Ever Jaanu!! Hug Hug Hug

Nothing can beat Trashna's one liners n Paro's cheeky comeback attitude - simply amazing!!!

I have to admit yesterdays episode was the icing on the cake for me this week - I couldn't stop rewatching the "Snake...Kaa Ho Tum?" scene ROFL My mum thought i was having a fit cos i couldn't stop laughing!

And that cheeky winning grin that she gives to Trashna when she snatches the tape off her - priceless (honestly Saakshi doing the paagal act has always appealed to me - I have seen the 2006 eps where she was sent to the Pagal Asylum - her expressions and dialogues in those episodes were just as funny n soooo sweet).

...n Trishna...LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL..she gets my tummy aching with all the laughter!! Big smile Wink LOL..Aw, Mita Rocks!! Clap Clap Clap...so glad the Creatives decided to get her back! Smile...Love Parvati back in Full Form...Day Dreaming Party..Kahaani was lacking this True Avatar of Parvati..Fiery eyes in Full Form...for quite sometime! Cry Cry Cry...Trishna's brought the Janki inside Parvati out..n i'm so glad for it!! Big smile Smile...n Sakshi playing the Kiddie Parvati...Embarrassed Hug..Aw, Sakshi's so Amazing!! Clap Clap Clap Clap...the "Snake..Kahan Ho Tum"...was Cho Chweet!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...Love Parvati n Trishna together!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

And who can say no to the amazing bhabhi-devar jodi that is Kamal n Parvati?!  The rakhi tying trully symbolises the relationship that these two share - and Kamal swearing to adhere by the rakhi promise is a testament to this jodi.  It is so heartwarming to know that Saakhi n Ali are trully close and good friends in real life - just makes their onscreen presence that much more touching Approve

Sakshi n Ali...Day Dreaming Hug Embarrassed...the Cutest Ever Best Friends..Embarrassed TOUCHWOOD!! Embarrassed...truly, both Sakshi n Ali were so natural in that Rakhi scene..it was not just like Kamal making a promise to his beloved Parvati Bhabhi alone Embarrassed, but also like Ali was making a promise to protect Sakshi at all times...Embarrassed Embarrassed...No one beats Parvati n Kamal together...Clap Clap Clap..they're the cutest Bhabhi-Devar Jodi!! Clap Embarrassed Star

And what is this?! Normally cannot tolerate Chaaya - but lately she has been hilarious - mostly due to Trashna's machinations - buEmbarrassedt if that is what it takes to make this serial rocking then I am all for it :P

Yeah...Chaya's got her funny side out with Trishna's return!! Wink Big smile LOL..she's a lot more amusing to watch now...  LOL Wink..Rinku's done a Fab job!! Clap Clap Clap

lol, the above photo/scene was even more funny watching 2nd time round cos if you look closely enuf you will see Saakshi's priceless expression when Chaaya calls Vijay Agarwal a bad name - funny! ...LOL LOL LOL...Sakshi's a Sweetheart!! Hug Embarrassed

Anyways, have just realised that I have rambled heaps - just cannot stop expressing my delight at the current events of Kahaani - may they please keep continuing in such a brilliant manner WinkWinkWink

And of all these rumours of Kahaani ending...well...I have no words.  It is very upsetting to hear  Cry
All I have to say to this is if it has to end I hope the creatives do this serial justice and give a very good and appropriate ending.  Furthermore, I keep my fingers crossed that Saakshi continues her career as an actor - television would be at a loss without such a sweet n wonderfully expressive actor as her Cry

The news on Kahaani wrapping has sadly been making the rounds everywhere...Cry Cry Cry..n i believe SBS aired it yet again today on their show!! Confused Ouch Shocked Cry..although there's no official confirmation as yet! Confused..Thankfully....would'nt bear to think that Queen Salkshi's show will call it quits.. Ouch Cry Shocked..the thought is devastating for me n i hope its only a rumour! Confused Ouch Cry...I cross that the Creatives ruined Parvati / Janki's character till no point of return n ruined Kahaani in the process...Angry Ouch Cry...WHY!!..Why did the Creatives not rectify things when they could've Rocked Kahaani back again!! Confused Ouch Cry..the current track Rocks but the Kahaani Creatives could've so much more long back!! Ouch Cry

Lastly, once again heaps of sorry's for not making regular posts of late - promise will try to be more vigilant as of now EmbarrassedTongue

Signing out by this currently much appeased and delighted Kahaani fan.

Hope to see you more often around yaar! Embarrassed Wink Big smile

-Geeta Tongue 

Take Care n Cheers
Chandrika
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 21 August 2008 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muaaz

Hi Winnie ,Chandrika ,Geeta Guys u RockesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssClapROCKING pOSTS ,sUPERB.Mind blowingClap.Sakshi Rocks!! Rocks!!Big smile and Rocks!!!!!Clapand Mita just superbClap.I really enjoy to watch KGGK nowBig smile kahaani RockedClapClap.And news about KGGK endingCryHope its just romur not trueCryCry.Sakshi looks so beautiful,gorgeous & CuteEmbarrassedClapEmbarrassed.
Sakshi is the BestClap.
Hi Bushra! Big smile...Hope you're doing fine yaar!...Thank You so much for all the Appreciation yaar..Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed..to be very frank, i don't even have to try hard...Embarrassed...Sakshi makes the show so Special with her mere presence that the posts sound Gr8 automatically! Embarrassed Embarrassed...Queen Sakshi Rocks!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Just hope Kahaani will never end! Cry Cry Cry...n for Sakshi..SHE IS THE BEST!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Take Care n Cheers
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 21 August 2008 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
21 Aug-

Today's Episode was only n only about Queen Sakshi for me Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...This Amazing, Top-Notch n Natural Actor never fails to deliver Thumbs Up...n when she makes her presence on screen, it goes without saying that she Rocks...n How!! Day Dreaming Party ...Only Sakshi's capable of Exhibiting so much Brilliance n Perfection not just in Expression, but also in the way she Masters at speaking volumes with her Eyes!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap..Aw, Sakshi's is simply the Best!! Hug...n do i even need to say how extremely gorgeous she looked thru' out in that orange saree? Day Dreaming Embarrassed..Truly, i had my eyes only for her!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Sakshi Rocks!! Star Star Star

All the talk about Kahaani ending Shocked Confused Ouch Cry....well, i'm devastated at the thought that Queen Sakshi's show is coming to an end Cry Cry Cry...GOD FORBID!! Ouch Cry..n so soon at that!? Shocked...Really don't know what more to say Ouch Cry Confused...Thanks to the Creatives n the way they ruined Parvati's character, Janki's character n in turn Kahaani Angry Angry Angry...the show's meeting this fate!! Cry Broken Heart...To be very frank, i'm cross with the Creatives for ignoring kahaani even as we kept screaming our lungs out to revive the show Angry Angry..it all went to deaf ears!! Dead...Kahaani still has the potential to make it to the No. 01 spot Provided the Creatives make the right moves!! Approve..which i doubt, especially after some of the Uncalled For scenes that they've shown today!! Ouch  D'oh...if only the Creatives had come over n read our pleas, they could've tied up all loose ends n brought Kahaan's magic back Approve...there were a whole lot of valuable suggestions from our members too! Cry Cry...Truly Hoping against Hope that Kahaani does'nt bid adieu to Television!! Disapprove...there's no official confirmation as yet n i hope this news turns out to be a Rumour!! Smile

But whatever the storylines, Sakshi's presence Always Rocks!! Clap Clap Clap Clap ...she's breathes life n soul into the show n without her, there just can't be Kahaani!! Hug...i'm grateful to the Creatives that they brought Trishna back Wink Clap Big smile...'coz that brought to life, the Fiery Eyed Queen Janki n 'Lil Naughty Baby Janki in Parvati Clap Star Dancing...n Fiery Eyes in Full Form, doing what she does Best Party..what more could we ask for? Embarrassed Smile...this is what we've been looking forward to from the past 8-10 months!! Confused Approve..it was unbearable to see Parvati stand meekly in tears while others had a go at her Shocked Cry...That was never the "Real" Parvati!! Approve

...talking of today..firstly, a standing Ovation to Queen Sakshi for that Super-Rocking performance!! Clap ClapClap Clap Clap Clap..No one Ever beats Sakshi!! Star Star Star Star..she's the Best!! Hug...today was all about her n like Always she never disappointed!! Big smile  Clap Clap ...Fiery eyes being given an hour to prove she's insane n walk out of the AG House n Parvati finding the perfect way out to save Shruthi keeping Trishna's word Thumbs Up...that look Parvati gave Dadi as she flung the sweets taali from Dadi's hands in anger Clap Clap Clap...the fit of rage as she accused the AGs of having poisoned the sweets to kill her Thumbs Up...the way Parvati thereatened to kill Tiny n Bhim if they did'nt run away from before her eyes Embarrassed..Aw, our Darling parvati's such a sweetie Hug, she can't even threaten a child with a knife Embarrassed Embarrassed, how can anyone believe she's committed the murder!!?? Shocked Confused...n when Bhim told her that he knew she was faking it, the way Parvati explained him about the "KGGK Game" she was playing pretending to be mad only to get to some goal Clap Clap Clap Clap...n that cute 'lil hug Parvati gave Bhim asking him to help her out Hug...Aw, Parvati's a sweetheart!! Day Dreaming...n then the way Parvati nearly tried to kill Om telling him that he wanted to murder her n that she did'nt want to stay with AGs anymore Clap Clap  ClapClap Clap...n then that scene where she runs up to the temple with her eyes spaeking to God before she's taken away to the asylum Day Dreaming Hug Party...Aw Smile...Sakshi Rocked every bit of it!! Clap Clap Clap Clap SUPERB is still a very small word to describe Sakshi's excellence!! Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming

the only scene that was so Uncalled for D'oh Ermm...during that knife scene where Parvati tries stabbing om as he stops her, Om's bleeding finger turns into sindoor n Parvati's forehead!!! Shocked Confused D'oh Unhappy Do i need to say anything more after this description?? Confused Confused...I'm speechless Shocked...n convinced that the Kahaani Creatives are hell bent on not learning from their past mistakes!! D'oh...that bit was completely unnecessary in the present context n could've been avoided! Ouch Stern Smile

Loved Sakshi narrating those verses from the Ramayan as Parvati was being taken away in the end Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...That Rocked!! Thumbs Up...Sakshi's diction was Fantabulous!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...n the precap with Trishna talking of Ravan (representing herself LOL) once again being responsible for Sita's vanvas (representing Parvati Approve)...n Fiery Eyes promising to return back n defeat Ravan Day Dreaming Clap Hug Party...Loved that bit!! Clap Clap  Clap Clap Clap...That scene did give me new Hopes from Kahaani Smile  (don't know if i should still be hoping! Confused Cry)...Sakshi was Mindblowing!! Embarrassed Hug Star...n those Eyes!! Day Dreaming Embarrassed...Truly hope to see another Janki Act from Parvati, now that she's alone n can think of her course of action Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap ....Hat's off to Queen Sakshi n Mita Rocks too!! Clap Clap  Clap Clap Clap
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 21 August 2008 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Putting up a Queen Sakshi Sig Day Dreaming..Hope You'll Like it! Smile Feel free to use and leave your comments..Embarrassed

Cheers

Go to top