Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 134

winner13

IF-Dazzler

winner13

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Hi guys. Big smile I'm back... Embarrassed yet again... LOL LOL LOL anyone who is bored of that lil line of mine can PM me... LOL LOL LOL I'm now expecting loads of PM's... ROFL ROFL ROFL ok, all dumb jokes LOL and... me apart... Wink

Time to rejoice... Dancing Party Dancing coz the Queen definitely looked much better in yest's episode, touchwood... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed aw, she rocked it!!! Clap Clap Clap So good to see her looking more relaxed and better... Embarrassed last week, she had looked so ill and uncomfortable... Cry Cry Cry but yest... Day Dreaming ah, she looked much better, touchwood and I'm delighted and so relieved about it... Embarrassed

That lil Parvati-Tanu scene... for me, the first indication that Jaanu is better touchwood... Embarrassed because...aw, that naughty lil glint of mischief is back in Jaanu's eyes... Day Dreaming loved the nonchalant expression on Saakshi's face when Parvati kept complimenting that hairstyle... Wink while everyone else looked... Confused Ermm LOL man, Jaanu was enjoying the horrified expressions... LOL LOL LOL the cute, naughty kid is back... Hug So Good To See... Embarrassed well, my fashion sense... LOL LOL LOL is utter nonsense... ROFL ROFL ROFL it only rivals Govinda's... ROFL  nah, I'm not that bad... Embarrassed I hope... ROFL ROFL ROFL and I'll take Jaanu's word for the hairstyle... Embarrassed I'll take her word for anything... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed the others looked like they weren't actually looking at Tanu with red hair... Wink   they looked like they were looking at Trashna... LOL LOL LOL with the famous red lipstick on... ROFL ROFL ROFL Like... maybe they were seeing a Trashna special expression like this...ROFL ROFL ROFL

CryCryCryMiss U Trashna, Miss U Loads!!! Meeta, Miss U!!!CryCryCry

Aw, that scene was all, all and all about Saakshi... Embarrassed she looked tooo cute!!! Hug Loved that lil mischievous, 'I'm gonna horrify them all' smile... Embarrassed esp that touch where she says, "its so cool"... Embarrassed and then turns to a shell shocked looking Aditi and says so innocently, "don't you love it too?" LOL LOL LOL Aditi looked ... Confused LOL LOL aw Saakshi, ur a total cutie!!! Hug Noticed that Saakshi was present in more scenes yest personally... Embarrassed she was mainly with Aditi in all the scenes... Embarrassed both on Mon and yest... Big smile only in the latter half of yest's episode was she back in true action... Embarrassed and who better with than my lil teddy Kamal??? Embarrassed

Good to see Kamal back in some form... Big smile though the 'story'... Ouch  no comments, coz I've given up all hopes... Cry Cry Cry  will try saying something about it only when Parvati/Janki is in charge again...Embarrassed and there is some semblance of Kahaani again...Cry and yes, Kahaani Creatives... if this makes you any difference... Ouch pls, pls, pls don't ruin Kamal's character... Cry Cry Cry he's the only one left to ruin and really... Ouch what do I say anymore... Ouch after seeing my Fiery Eyes Janki's character totally ruined beyond all limits with that partial amnesia... Ouch Cry Cry nothing to say about Kahaani's 'story' anymore... Ouch all I love my teddy as is his Parvati Bhabhi's beloved devar... Embarrassed they are so sweet... Embarrassed that lil scene yest where Kamal looks at Parvati so imporingly before sitting in the car... Wink like, pls Bhabhi... Embarrassed I don't wanna go... pls... Embarrassed

And read that article about SPA... where Ali kept on cheering for Saakshi... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed aw, tooo cute!!! Hug Truly hope that they have won the much deserved Fav Bhabhi and Fav Devar award.. Embarrassed I wanted to vote for them, but couldn't... Cry only limited voting allowed this time... Cry Cry Cry waiting to see the Queen sweep up loads of awards... Embarrassed and my teddy too... Embarrassed

And I loved one scene last week... nothing to do with the 'story' at all... Ouch it was actually Kamal's dressing... Wink that scene last week where Kamal turns up at Vijay's place... Wink giving Vijay a nightmare... LOL LOL LOL My Teddy was dressed in a white suit... Wink and had a menacing lil expression on his face... Wink LOL LOL just like he did during his 'marriage' with Trashna... ROFL aw, the white suit... Big smile how I miss that Kamal... Cry Cry Cry who was forever harassing Trashna... LOL LOL LOL being 'drunk'... LOL LOL LOL and doing all he could to help Jaanu... Embarrassed and now... sigh... Kamal knows something about Vijay... Ouch but isn't even confiding in Parvati... Cry Cry Cry Sigh... what's to say? Ouch If this was old, magical Kahaani... and I had even the slightest hope for anything... believe me, I'd have come up with some new, albeit incorrect... Ouch LOL LOL theory of mine... Embarrassed but now... the 'glorification process' has just ruined it all... Ouch Miss u old Kahaani... Cry Cry Cry miss u loads!!! Cry Cry Cry Miss Parvati/Janki... Cry Cry Cry Just watching for one, one and only one reason... Fiery Eyes Saakshi!!! Embarrassed

And back to the Queen... Embarrassed I know I'm just repeating myself... but honestly, I'm so delighted to see her recovering, touchwood... Embarrassed had read those articles posted about her health... and believe me, they were so scary... Cry Cry Cry but yest, she looked visibly better, touchwood... Embarrassed not 100% yet... but that naughty smile is back... Embarrassed and so is the mischievous twinkle in those fiery eyes... Day Dreaming GREAT TO SEE!!! Embarrassed Waiting to see the awards... so good to know that Saakshi attended them... Big smile missed her at SPA last year... Cry and the Mahabharat... so its almost confirmed that Saakshi is going to be Ganga... Embarrassed that's just a lil cameo role... but surely, the Best character there is going to be in this Mahabharat... Day Dreaming Saakshi, keep rocking!!! Clap Clap Clap Wanna see you back to your awesome full form as soon as possible, touchwood!!! Embarrassed Get Well Soon Fiery Eyes!!! Embarrassed Love U Loads!!! Hug Hug Hug

Edited by winner13 - 21 May 2008 at 11:52am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 4)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

winner13

IF-Dazzler

winner13

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 9:30am | IP Logged
@Raee.

Hi Raee. Big smile First things first yaar... Embarrassed

Hug CONGRATULATIONS YAAR!!! U'VE ROCKED IT!!! SIMPLY AWESOME!!! Hug

Just heard the great news about your result yaar... Big smile Simply Superb!!! Clap So when is my party??? Wink

Hey, wait a minute... if you invite me to the party... Big smile do you think I'm gonna come??? Angry LOL LOL Just went through your last message to me in our Queen's first thread... Wink a BRAT... Angry LOL LOL I got called a 'brat' yet again... Cry Cry Cry and the cracks on my weight... Ouch all I'm gonna say is... in true Balaji style... LOL LOL LOL "Just 'Weight' and Watch"... ROFL ROFL ROFL or the way you analysed my 'dazzling' photo... LOL LOL LOL I'll say, "watch the weight"... ROFL ROFL ROFL man, too much!!! LOL LOL LOL That photo sure got some reactions... Wink rather nice to hear I've lost some weight... Embarrassed WinkLOL tried really hard... LOL LOL LOL the swats at you helped... ROFL ROFL ROFL

Jokes apart yaar... really delighted to hear about your results... Embarrassed sorry wasn't around to wish you luck... Embarrassed but u've truly rocked it!!! Clap Clap Clap And yeah, you aren't getting away without that party... Embarrassed awesome, truly awesome yaar!!! Hug

As for the photos... ah...my 'little' delay in PM'ing them reminded you of your post of President... LOL yaar, are the Hopeful Howlers still in existence??? Cry I'm fast giving up hopes... Cry Cry Cry after watching our Jaanu's character being ripped apart with that partial amnesia... Ouch that truly shocked me...Ouch  that partial amnesia thing ruined Narayanidevi and Suyash completely too...Ouch and simply killed Janki...CryCryCry nothing to say honestly... Cry and yaar... I  just read an absolute Shocker of an article where Ekta is quoted as saying that if Kahaani doesn't pick up in the Trp's... it will go off air in August...CryCryCry NOOO... man, what's wrong with Ekta???Ouch Instead of taking her BEST show off air... she should just simply alter or remove all the factors that are destroying this show...Ouch Its just so obvious... the one move that has completely ruined Kahaani is so obvious that I feel quite angry with Ekta and the Kahaani Creatives for not doing something about it!!!Ouch Creatives and EKTA... if something doesn't work... CHANGE it... don't take the show off air...Ouch just get JANKI back...Embarrassed and I mean the TRUE Janki...Embarrassedyou won't have to worry about the Trp's ever again... it will get back up to No. 1 touchwood... Embarrassed and get back the old storylines and missing characters... want me to spell them out again... Narayanidevi, Suyash, Pallavi, Trishna, Rajeshwari, Pragati, Maithali, Adi, Dadi Bua... get them BACK...Embarrassed get the old storylines back PLEASE!!!Embarrassed And yes... get rid of the main reason that has really ruined Kahaani... Ouch With absolutely no reference and all due respect to Kiran... I have no prob if he's anyone in Kahaani... a negative, fake, duplicate character... anything or anyone... but NOT Om...Ouch coz Om's character's comeback has destroyed Kahaani...Ouch coz it destroyed Parvati... CryCryCry Ekta and Creatives... you made a move to get a Dead and Buried Character back and its Failed... Big Time... realise that even now and please alter things while there is still time left... PLEASE!!!CryCryCry Raee, can u believe it yaar... rumours of Kahaani going off air flying around every week...Cry its so upsetting...Crybut what can we do??? The Creatives don't seem to want to listen to anyone...Ouch 

Can just hope for Saakshi's sake that Kahaani improves, touchwood...Embarrassed its so upsetting to see her show fall away like this...CryCryCry  just hoping for the best... as for my special post on the Queen... Embarrassed believe me, I'm getting pretty desperate to put it up myself... Embarrassed will try doing it towards the end of the week. And yaar, wasn't it simply awesome to see Saakshi looking so much better yest, touchwood. Embarrassed She looked so cute in that scene with Tanu...Big smile loved that smile...Embarrassed Am in total agreement with every word u've said... dying to see her at the awards... Day Dreaming and in the Mahabharat too... Day Dreaming its almost confirmed isn't it, that Saakshi is going to be playing Ganga's character??? Big smile Also read about that new show that she's going to be part off... Embarrassed she'll rock it totally!!! Big smile Well, hope to be around more regularly yaar... miss u loads too while being away... Embarrassed Take care... and enjoy your well deserved success sweetie!!! Hug Bye...

Lots of love, Hug

Winnie.

Edited by winner13 - 21 May 2008 at 10:13am

balhfan123

balhfan123

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 10:18am | IP Logged
@ winnie..how r u? welcome back yaar..

hi guys..i just read on tellychakkar that kahani is going to end soon (first week of august)really very sad news Cry Cry plz. read..really gonna miss our sweatheart sakshi Unhappy

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raee_rockz

Hi Chandrika...1stly will lyk to thnk u.....Big smileshweta told me tht u hav congratulated me.......LOLLOL.thnxxx alot yaar....Embarrassedrite now i'm vry happy....results turned up soooooooo gudLOL.now lemme get back to the topicWinkOesoooooooome analysis buddyClapluvd itBig smile.....n all the more coz sakshi lukd sooo gud in yest epiEmbarrassed.....she lukd pretty well now...thnk godSmileThumbs UpI cant explain how releived i'm feeling today....Big smileBig smile.

As for kahani well i am still very very very confusedConfusedConfusedConfusedtot ell u the truth i dont watch the serial for the story but for sakshiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedI really miss old kahani magicCrybut dont kno if it will ever come back againCryOuchCry.

On a happier note...sakshi luks fine nowBig smile.....n she also attended the SPA which is a grt newClapClapjust wanna see her sweeping the awardsWink.Btw she is also coming back in JalwaDancingso luks lyk she is all set to rock againPartyPartyi'm so happy for her.........................Hugluv u a lot sakshiHug....all the best for ur future projects Thumbs Upn stay healthyLOLLOLLOL.

well i'm missing winnie sooooooo much...CryCryhope she comes back real soonSmile

u tyk care,

keep rocking,

luv RaeeHug

Hi Raee! Smile...Hope You are really doing fine Yaar! Embarrassed...Yeah, Shweta had messaged me about you results n i'd asked her to send you a 'lil note from my end too..Big smile...(Thanks a Ton Shweta! Hug...missing you yaar! Cry)...Well you deserve all the Good Wishes for Cracking Your Exams with flying colours! Clap Clap Clap...Sorry could'nt send you a personal note earlier..Ouch...so here's a little something for you below Embarrassed:

Aw, Thanks once again for appreciating my analysis yaar! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

...n for Sakshi...Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...Can't tell you how happy n relieved i am to see Sakshi recovering...Big smile...Touchwood! Smile..Really Hope she does take good care of herself! Smile...Love You Sakshi...n You'll Always Be the Best! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Yeah, our Queen did look extremely Gorgeous in her scene with Kamal..Embarrassed...n was'nt she an absolute Angel in that Blue saree? Embarrassed Embarrassed...loved the way she mouthed "My Devar is the Cutest"..Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...Aww..Sakshi is a complete sweetheart! Hug Hug Hug...I'm so glad she'll be around on SPA this year! Big smile...Hope she bags most of the well-deserved awards...Clap Clap Clap...hoping the same for Ali n the Kahaani team too...Smile

For Kahaani...Ouch..well, rumours are on about the show ending!! Cry Cry Cry...I think Ekta should revamp her Creative team instead! Ouch...Can't bear the very thought of our Queen's show ending! Cry Ouch...n the storylines...nothing's really happening in there! Ouch Ouch...Guess we'll unfortunately have to close down our "Hopeful Howlers" club too...Cry Ouch...there just seems no point in Hoping anymore! Ouch Ouch Ouch...

But our Queen will Keep Rocking forever! Clap Clap Clap...She's the only reason to watch the show! Embarrassed Smile Clap..Love her to bits! Wink

...Hey!! Govinda's Girlfriend..Tongue Wink LOL...I mean..Winnie's back on the Forum yaar! LOL Embarrassed Wink...She's disappeared eversince she put up that last post with her.."weight loss pic" LOL LOL LOL...Oops...I'll stop PJ'ing Tongue..Glad she's back yaar...was missing her around too! Cry...BTW, i rolled off my bed going thru' her post above..especially when i saw Trishna!! LOL LOL LOL..Aw, how i miss those magical days of Kahaani! Cry Ouch

Take Care n All the Best for Everything! Big smile

Chandrika

Edited by luv_sakshi - 21 May 2008 at 2:04pm

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
@Winnie, Chrisencia, Raee:

Tellychakkar coming out with an article about Kahaani ending!!?? Cry ..SHOCKING!! Shocked I truly don't want this to be true.. Cry Cry ...Never want Queen Sakshi's show to end! Cry Cry Cry ...Really can't believe Ekta's doing this to Her Second Best Show! Cry Shocked Disapprove ...WHY? Ouch Cry ...Is that why Ekta n her Creatives are constantly ruining each n every character they once created with so much passion?? Dead Ouch Angry First Janki/Parvati, then Narayni, Suyash, Shruthi, n now who? Ouch ...I mean...even if Ekta's decided to end the show...how about finishing it with equal style n panache? Ouch Ouch ....Moreover, there's absolutely no need to end the show!! Disapprove Pinch Broken Heart ...What does Ekta mean by "She'll End the show if the TRPs don't pick up"... D'oh Ermm ...The TRPs would never have even gone down in the first place had Ekta n her Creative Team not ruined their Best Characters n Best storylines to replace it with baseless scripts that don't seem to be heading anywhere!! Ermm Thumbs Down ...The TRPs will pick up only if the Creatives give the audiences what they want! Thumbs Up ...Getting Parvati/Janki back in Full Form should defo solve that problem! Clap ...Everyone's dying to see Parvati do what she does Best! Thumbs Up ...Ekta's logic on TRPs does'nt make sense! Confused The Creatives need to get their Act right right first! Stern Smile Have they all forgotten how Kahaani's TRPs were soaring at No. 01 thru'out the Janki track!!? Clap ...That should be hint enough for Ekta's "Creative" Team! Ouch ...Really can't bear the thought of Queen Sakshi's show ending! Cry Cry Cry ...Will continue to Hope that Kahaani revives n gets back to the No. 01 spot at the earliest! Clap Embarrassed Thumbs Up ...n Creatives! Please look into where you've been going wrong n rectify it at the earliest! Stern Smile ...You don't have to end Kahaani!! Cry Ouch

All the Best! Thumbs Up

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
21st May-

There's simply no way i could start out making a post for today's episode without giving this for Someone Really Very Special.. Day Dreaming ...Well, Those Special Teddy Bear Hugs go specially for My Ever Rocking Sakshi! Clap ...TOUCHWOOD!! (a zillion times Embarrassed )...our Queen was looking so much better in Health today Big smile ...I'm so Thankful to the Almighty that she's recovering! Smile Thumbs Up ...Take Care of Yourself Sakshi n Keep Rocking! Clap Clap Clap ...Sakshi's Ever-Perfect n Brilliant performance, was worth watching n Sakshi deserves a Standing Ovation for her Top-Notch performances n Unbeatable Eye-Talk! Clap ...Sakshi's simply the Best!! Hug Hug ..n was'nt Sakshi looking like the most Gorgeous Doll in that Blue saree? Embarrassed Day Dreaming (TOUCHWOOD!)...Aw, she looked even more cuter mouthing "My Devar will Always Be the Cutest" Embarrassed ...flashing that million dollar smile! Hug Day Dreaming Embarrassed ...Aw, Sakshi's a complete sweetheart!! Hug Heart

Loved the way Parvati did'nt force her decisions on Tannu...instead, she let Tannu realize the Pros n Cons of a situation herself! Clap ..Truly, no one but Parvati can handle n set right spoilt kids.. Clap ...n then that 'lil scene b/w Parvati, Kamal n Om... Embarrassed ...Loved Parvati completely!... Hug...Sakshi was looking drop-dead Gorgeous.. Day Dreaming Embarrassed ...n then that Baby-Cute smile.. Embarrassed Hug ..n then the way Parvati said.."Mera Devar Hamesha Sabse Cute Rahega.." Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ..Awww...How cute was that! Embarrassed Wink ...n Kamal was all smiles, blushing at his Bhabhi.. Embarrassed Smile ...Truly...there simply could'nt be another Bhabhi-Devar Jodi as special n as Cute as Parvati n Kamal Hug ...n Sakshi n Ali..The two cute Best friends share such amazing chem... Embarrassed Clap Big smile ...n then the way Parvati asked Om to keep his jokes for later so they would'nt get late for the party.. LOL ..Parvati's a complete darling! Hug...n Kamal dressed in white Wink ..reminded me of Janki, n our Teddy V/s Trishna! Embarrassed Hug ...Winnie.. Smile Your pic above goes well with Kamal's white suit! Wink LOL ...Seriously miss those magical days of Kahaani with Queen Janki! Cry Cry

Well, Vijay's grey shades have begun to show.. Confused He was'nt around at the party, nor was he picking calls n he had'nt even registered the AGs' names in the Party list!! D'oh ..The AGs are sure heading for some Big trouble with this deal! Confused Confused ..but was'nt there a board saying "Agarwal Party - Banquet No. 03"?.. Confused Stern Smile ...That means someone got the signboard moved away to stop them from entering the party! Confused D'oh ...the same stalker.. Confused ...could it be Kamal n Chaya? Confused Confused ...now that the two of them are behaving quite differently! Confused Stern Smile Disapprove ...Something's strange... Confused

The Ishaan n Shiv track seems to be dragging along with the "To divorce or not to Divorce" track.. Ermm Sleepy

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by winner13

@Raee.

Hi Raee. Big smile First things first yaar... Embarrassed

Hug CONGRATULATIONS YAAR!!! U'VE ROCKED IT!!! SIMPLY AWESOME!!! Hug

Just heard the great news about your result yaar... Big smile Simply Superb!!! Clap So when is my party??? Wink

Hey, wait a minute... if you invite me to the party... Big smile do you think I'm gonna come??? Angry LOL LOL Just went through your last message to me in our Queen's first thread... Wink a BRAT... Angry LOL LOL I got called a 'brat' yet again... Cry Cry Cry and the cracks on my weight... Ouch all I'm gonna say is... in true Balaji style... LOL LOL LOL "Just 'Weight' and Watch"... ROFL ROFL ROFL or the way you analysed my 'dazzling' photo... LOL LOL LOL I'll say, "watch the weight"... ROFL ROFL ROFL man, too much!!! LOL LOL LOL That photo sure got some reactions... Wink rather nice to hear I've lost some weight... Embarrassed WinkLOL tried really hard... LOL LOL LOL the swats at you helped... ROFL ROFL ROFL

Jokes apart yaar... really delighted to hear about your results... Embarrassed sorry wasn't around to wish you luck... Embarrassed but u've truly rocked it!!! Clap Clap Clap And yeah, you aren't getting away without that party... Embarrassed awesome, truly awesome yaar!!! Hug

As for the photos... ah...my 'little' delay in PM'ing them reminded you of your post of President... LOL yaar, are the Hopeful Howlers still in existence??? Cry I'm fast giving up hopes... Cry Cry Cry after watching our Jaanu's character being ripped apart with that partial amnesia... Ouch that truly shocked me...Ouch  that partial amnesia thing ruined Narayanidevi and Suyash completely too...Ouch and simply killed Janki...CryCryCry nothing to say honestly... Cry and yaar... I  just read an absolute Shocker of an article where Ekta is quoted as saying that if Kahaani doesn't pick up in the Trp's... it will go off air in August...CryCryCry NOOO... man, what's wrong with Ekta???Ouch Instead of taking her BEST show off air... she should just simply alter or remove all the factors that are destroying this show...Ouch Its just so obvious... the one move that has completely ruined Kahaani is so obvious that I feel quite angry with Ekta and the Kahaani Creatives for not doing something about it!!!Ouch Creatives and EKTA... if something doesn't work... CHANGE it... don't take the show off air...Ouch just get JANKI back...Embarrassed and I mean the TRUE Janki...Embarrassedyou won't have to worry about the Trp's ever again... it will get back up to No. 1 touchwood... Embarrassed and get back the old storylines and missing characters... want me to spell them out again... Narayanidevi, Suyash, Pallavi, Trishna, Rajeshwari, Pragati, Maithali, Adi, Dadi Bua... get them BACK...Embarrassed get the old storylines back PLEASE!!!Embarrassed And yes... get rid of the main reason that has really ruined Kahaani... Ouch With absolutely no reference and all due respect to Kiran... I have no prob if he's anyone in Kahaani... a negative, fake, duplicate character... anything or anyone... but NOT Om...Ouch coz Om's character's comeback has destroyed Kahaani...Ouch coz it destroyed Parvati... CryCryCry Ekta and Creatives... you made a move to get a Dead and Buried Character back and its Failed... Big Time... realise that even now and please alter things while there is still time left... PLEASE!!!CryCryCry Raee, can u believe it yaar... rumours of Kahaani going off air flying around every week...Cry its so upsetting...Crybut what can we do??? The Creatives don't seem to want to listen to anyone...Ouch 

Can just hope for Saakshi's sake that Kahaani improves, touchwood...Embarrassed its so upsetting to see her show fall away like this...CryCryCry  just hoping for the best... as for my special post on the Queen... Embarrassed believe me, I'm getting pretty desperate to put it up myself... Embarrassed will try doing it towards the end of the week. And yaar, wasn't it simply awesome to see Saakshi looking so much better yest, touchwood. Embarrassed She looked so cute in that scene with Tanu...Big smile loved that smile...Embarrassed Am in total agreement with every word u've said... dying to see her at the awards... Day Dreaming and in the Mahabharat too... Day Dreaming its almost confirmed isn't it, that Saakshi is going to be playing Ganga's character??? Big smile Also read about that new show that she's going to be part off... Embarrassed she'll rock it totally!!! Big smile Well, hope to be around more regularly yaar... miss u loads too while being away... Embarrassed Take care... and enjoy your well deserved success sweetie!!! Hug Bye...

Lots of love, Hug

Winnie.

Hello winnie dear Big smileits just grt to see u backWink.........n thankxxxx a lot for these beautiful postsHugHugClap.

MySpace and Orkut Thank You Glitter Graphic - 3

Firstly a BIG THANK U for wishing me....Big smileBig smileI am soooo happyWinksooo nice of uEmbarrassedEmbarrassedbtw u wanna treat!!!!!no wayTongue...itz me who gotto hav a treat frm u guyz...mehnat mein ne kiya aur tum muj-hese  party mang rahien ho!!!!!ShockedLOLWinkBtw u still angry wid our lil jokesLOLLOLLOLyaar i was just trying to show u tht the pic showz tht u r losing waitWinkbut u gotta take care of ur shorts rite....ROFLROFLROFLotherwise it wud b a oopsLOL.and about calling u brat.......well i will keep calling u tht till u send me those photos....LOL.And tht reminds me u wanting party...hmmmm tumh abhi abhi weight loss ki ho aur ab tumhe party chahiye!!!!!LOL........

Btw well i simply luvd the analysis one.....awwww Clapn tht pic of trish was .....LOLreminded me of old kggk magicEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedthnxx yaarBig smileI so want it come back againCryCryCryMe miss trishna sooooooo muchOuchn what am i hearing kggk gonna endShockedShockedthis really cant happen....my queenz show cant end...how can ekta even think of thtAngryAngryAngryits just bcoz of her n her so called creatives tht kggk is ruined.......n now they wanna get rid of this...AngryDeadwell ekta is mad tht i know but rite now she is behaving lyk a CensoredCensoredand i really hope she gets her senses back soon n bring on all the old characters to revamp kggk once again.....i totally agree wid ur point tht the show ruined bcoz of the creatives mistake of bringing the deads back....DeadDeadDeadwell if it hasnt work they shud try n create a proper stry frm here.thts why they r there isnt !!!OuchOuchOuchn once they bring Janki back i'm sure kggk will rise upto the position of no.1Thumbs Upn so ekta shud think on improving the strylineStern SmileStern Smilehope she listens this tymCryOuchConfused.

Anywayz as for kggk current stry its still vry vague....OuchConfusedOuchdont kno wat they r trying to show.....Confusedtht all tanu track is sooooo boring n irritating.......OuchOuchn now vijay is behaving as expectedStern Smile.i.e he is behaving strangeConfused

n in all this mess the only thing thts gud is offcourse Sakshi n also not to forget Kamal........Big smilethey r really the cutest devar-bhabhiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedyest paro again called kamal "his cute devar"LOLLOLchooooo chweetEmbarrassedsooo gud to see sakshi back again in action.Big smileI luvd they way she bashed tanu....totally rockingROFLROFLROFLSakshi Day Dreamingback in the cute n naughty mode..luvd itBlushingBlushingBlushingSakshi Simply Rockz yaar.she is the true STARHugHug .........absolutely awesomeDancingDancing.Luv U SakshiDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming.

well will talk to u ltr.mayb will pm uWink .........n hope to see u more often nowBig smile.

tc,

keep rocking,

Luv RaeeHug.

Edited by Raee_rockz - 22 May 2008 at 5:32am

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Hi Raee! Smile...Hope You are really doing fine Yaar! Embarrassed...Yeah, Shweta had messaged me about you results n i'd asked her to send you a 'lil note from my end too..Big smile...(Thanks a Ton Shweta! Hug...missing you yaar! Cry)...Well you deserve all the Good Wishes for Cracking Your Exams with flying colours! Clap Clap Clap...Sorry could'nt send you a personal note earlier..Ouch...so here's a little something for you below Embarrassed:

Aw, Thanks once again for appreciating my analysis yaar! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

...n for Sakshi...Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...Can't tell you how happy n relieved i am to see Sakshi recovering...Big smile...Touchwood! Smile..Really Hope she does take good care of herself! Smile...Love You Sakshi...n You'll Always Be the Best! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Yeah, our Queen did look extremely Gorgeous in her scene with Kamal..Embarrassed...n was'nt she an absolute Angel in that Blue saree? Embarrassed Embarrassed...loved the way she mouthed "My Devar is the Cutest"..Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...Aww..Sakshi is a complete sweetheart! Hug Hug Hug...I'm so glad she'll be around on SPA this year! Big smile...Hope she bags most of the well-deserved awards...Clap Clap Clap...hoping the same for Ali n the Kahaani team too...Smile

For Kahaani...Ouch..well, rumours are on about the show ending!! Cry Cry Cry...I think Ekta should revamp her Creative team instead! Ouch...Can't bear the very thought of our Queen's show ending! Cry Ouch...n the storylines...nothing's really happening in there! Ouch Ouch...Guess we'll unfortunately have to close down our "Hopeful Howlers" club too...Cry Ouch...there just seems no point in Hoping anymore! Ouch Ouch Ouch...

But our Queen will Keep Rocking forever! Clap Clap Clap...She's the only reason to watch the show! Embarrassed Smile Clap..Love her to bits! Wink

...Hey!! Govinda's Girlfriend..Tongue Wink LOL...I mean..Winnie's back on the Forum yaar! LOL Embarrassed Wink...She's disappeared eversince she put up that last post with her.."weight loss pic" LOL LOL LOL...Oops...I'll stop PJ'ing Tongue..Glad she's back yaar...was missing her around too! Cry...BTW, i rolled off my bed going thru' her post above..especially when i saw Trishna!! LOL LOL LOL..Aw, how i miss those magical days of Kahaani! Cry Ouch

Take Care n All the Best for Everything! Big smile

Chandrika

Hi Chandrika........Big smilei'm fine....hope ur r doing gud tooSmileHey THANK U sooooooo much yaar for tht congo msgEmbarrassedEmbarrassedcant tell u how happy i'm Big smileBig smileBig smile........

MySpace and Orkut Thank You Glitter Graphic - 1EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I just am sooooo touched.....SmileSmileSmile

As for ur analysis they r as i alwayz say amazingClapeven though nothing much is happening but still ur analysis rock yaarBig smilei luv them completelyWinkWink.

But what am i hearing.... kggk is gonna end!!!!!!!OuchOuchOuchis it true........ConfusedConfusedi dont know.......why why why????why the hell ekta is doing this???????AngryAngryshe cant just go ahead n offair the show.......itz all her n her creatives fault th kggk is going downCryIf they wudnt hav stick to this lame script kggk wud hav been still in no.2 position,.....its bcoz of utter foolishness of the creatives tht kggk has gone downAngryAngryAngrywat they need is a gud stry n tht can b made once they get back the old characters n Janki back in actoin.........i'm sure if janki returns kggk will b again back on the chartsThumbs Upso the solution lies not in ending the show but in bringing Janki n all the other vanished characters back n ten kggk will get back its lost magicApproveApproveApprove. i really hope they r not gonna our queenz show...CryOuchwell as long as i can i'm gonna hope for the bestStern SmileStern SmileStern Smile.

Anywayz yest epi was rocking.......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassednah not bcoz of the stry but offcourse bcoz of Januu n her lil teddy devarHugEmbarrassedthey were sooooo cute.....LOLLOLLOLi am soo happy to see sakshi back in her mischiveous attitudeWinkSakshi is a complete RockstarClapLuv U Queen HugHugn not to forget kamal....who was luking too cute in tht white suit....EmbarrassedWinkLOL.

well hope to catch up wid u soon...thnxx once again for the rocking post....till then,

tyk care,

keep rocking ,

Luv RaeeHug.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top