Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 39)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muaaz

Hi chandrika Big smileGreat views through out week U rocks as alwaysClap.Sakshi Rocksssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Clapand Mita also Clap.I realy enjoy this week KGGk ofter long timeBig smileClapClap.And Paro/Shurti Scenes just mindblowingClap.Tina /sakshi Rocked as Maa/beti agree with UEmbarrassed.Thanks GOD sakshi Back in Janki  mod Big smile LOVE her a lotsWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed .Now sasha  & Adi also back Big smile Now KGGK gonna be RockClap.Sakshi is the BestClap. Sakshi Rocks = KGGK Rocks Clap.And Sakshi looks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cuteBig smile.
Chandrika awsome Sigi Clap sakshi looks so Cute EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Beautiful SigClap.

Hi Bushra!! Big smile..Hope you're doing Gr8 yaar!...Thank You So Much for all the Appreciation n Encouragement for my Posts n for my Siggy! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...I'm glad you liked them all..Embarrassed Big smile...n for Sakshi...Hug..agree with you completely yaar...She looks like the cutest n naughtiest Kid around! Embarrassed Wink...Aw, She's the Best yaar! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...i loved Sakshi's pic with that dolly in her hand n just could'nt resist making a siggy! Embarrassed Embarrassed...n for Kahaani...Yeah, i'm really loving Sakshi n Mita together...Smile...They Rock Absolutely n i'm so glad the Creatives decided to finally bring this badly needed change..Clap Smile...You're right..Sakshi Rocks n that's what Rocks Kahaani too! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Thanks once again yaar for that info on the new soap on 9X to star Sakshi..Embarrassed Big smile...the only sad bit is that i don't get 9X either n won't be able to watch it! Cry Cry Cry...just hope someone puts up the video links for us! Smile

Take Care n Cheers
Chandrika

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 11 August 2008 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Aug 11-

Yet another Awesome Episode Clap Clap Clap Clap ...Thank You so much Creatives! Big smile...for giving Parvati a "Breather" in the literal sense of it n giving her the freedom to do what she does Best!! Clap Thumbs Up Party...it was really depressing watching Fiery Eyes stand in silence - in tears - engulfing all sorrow into her Cry Cry Cry....So glad that Fiery Eyes Parvati is Back in Action n How!! Dancing Thumbs Up...Touchwood! Embarrassed...n amongst all the Fiery Action, Parvati the sweetie, still manages to look like a sweet, naughty Kid wanting to Have all the Fun around Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming...especially with Trishna!! Wink Embarrassed LOL...That is the magic of Queen Sakshi!! Star Star Star...Love the way she transforms between Fiery Eyes n Naughty Baby Janki!! Clap Clap  Clap Clap Clap...Aw, Sakshi's a Darling Hug...She Rocks!! Thumbs Up....Sakshi's simply the Best!! Clap Clap  ClapClap Clap...not to foget how mesmerisingly Gorgeous she looks all Thru' Day Dreaming Embarrassed...Oh Yes! Smile...n Thank You for getting Trishna around too Wink ...She's a complete Entertainer n Parvati knows Best to keep Trishna on her feet!! Embarrassed LOL Clap Wink

Trishna with that worn out "Gimme a Break" look on her face was ROFL ROFL....just whom did she think she was dealing with?? LOL LOL LOL...This is Queen Janki with her Aura n Naughtiness intact Hug Party...it ain't gonna be a piece of cake for Trishna to deal with Fiery Eyes!! Clap LOL Wink...Loved the way Parvati  avoided being seen by Trishna, protecting the diya from blowing out Wink...n the SCENE OF THE DAY had to be Parvati at the Temple Clap Clap Clap Clap ...on finding Andy's cell in the Temple drawer n looking at the party pics with that one pic with a mysterious Guy with a bracelet pouring poison into the milkshake Confused..the way Fiery Eyes in Full Form stood at the Temple with the Aarti Hug...asking the Almighty to show her the way to Tannu's murderer Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap..Aw, that scene Rocked n Parvati was Amazing!! Thumbs Up Star...Sakshi Hug..Aw, she is Fantabulous!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap....not a single dialouge to mouth there...even if the narration was muted, we could've read thru' Parvati's mind n thoughts loud n clear Clap Clap Clap..all thru' Queen Sakshi's Eyes!! Day Dreaming...no one beats Sakshi at Eye-Talk!! Clap Clap  ClapClap Clap...

...n Voila!! Big smile that Mystery Guy actually comes to the AG House to meet Trishna Confused...n Trishna wanting to join politics to make al the money she wants keeping a Docile Bahu image intact Tongue LOL...Boy!! ROFL...well, that ain't gonna be easy for Trishna either!! LOL LOL LOL..Why? Confused...'coz Fiery Eyes has heard it all n she'll deal with Trishna in her own "Special" way n do the needful!! Clap Clap Clap Clap..n when Parvati dropped the vase, the way she came in like a Kid telling Trishna that she was around to get the "Hanuman Chalisa" 'coz she was scared alone Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed..Aw, Parvati's a sweetie! Hug...n the way she asked Trishna who that Guy was Thumbs Up...looking at the bracelet on his wrist all the time Thumbs Up...Awesome!! Clap Clap...Sakshi Rocked yet again n Trishna displaying the dexterity of her fingers was Hilarious!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

..Now for the ROCKER OF THE DAY...Well, that Mystery Guy with Trishna turned out to be Vijay Agarwal!! Shocked Confused...n did Fiery Eyes fume with anger as he introduced himself to Parvati thinking she had lost her memory  Clap Clap Clap...Loved Sakshi's Eyes all thru' this scene too! Day Dreaming Hug...Sakshi was Out of this World with her Emoting! Clap Clap Clap  Clap Clap...n as Parvati watched Vijay Agarwal emerge from the darkness, the flashes of all that they went thru'  'coz of him crossed her mind..Approve n then..not being able to control her anger, Parvati slapped Vijay n How!! Party...Awesome! Clap Clap Clap...Parvati Rocked!!! Star Star Star...Loved Fiery Eyes in Full Form n i'm so glad she's Back in Full Form!! Clap Hug Star...Our STAR PERFORMER OF THE DAY has to be Queen Sakshi!! Clap Star Clap Hug Clap Party Clap....She's simply Mindblowing!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Gr8 work from Mita there!! Wink Clap Clap Clap Smile

....Tomorrow should be interesting Smile.. with Parvati hunting for proofs n clues at Vijay's office when both Vijay n Trishna arrive there to see Parvati..Thumbs Up
muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Hi chandrika awsome postBig smile U Rock as alwaysClapClapClap.Miss Ur views last two epis.KGGK rocks again its realy interesting nowClapThumbs Up.Sakshi Rocked Love her a lotHeartClap and MitaROFL.According to new Promo trisna know that Parvati faking about memory lossConfused now its more interesting.
Sakshi is the BestClap
Raee_Salvatore IF-Sizzlerz
Raee_Salvatore
Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

First of all A big Hello to evry1

N now
@Chandrika: awesum post yaar........i missed ur analtysis like anything.....i just luvd everything about ur way of writing[me lacking it in ample quality[Lolz])
I missed many Kggk epis but ur analysis gave me an entire view of wats going on....
REALLy very happy to see sakshi back in action........i hope the story continues in this way only........n i am really enjoying trish's comeback.

Thnxxxxx sooooooo much for not forgetting me.....lol.....well see u ltr
tyk care,keep up ur rocking posts n sigs
lots of luv
Raee.
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muaaz

Hi chandrika awsome postBig smile U Rock as alwaysClapClapClap.Miss Ur views last two epis.KGGK rocks again its realy interesting nowClapThumbs Up.Sakshi Rocked Love her a lotHeartClap and MitaROFL.According to new Promo trisna know that Parvati faking about memory lossConfused now its more interesting.
Sakshi is the BestClap

Hi Muaaz! Big smile...How are you doing Buddy?...Apologies for this delay in reply yaar...was away for the past two days...Embarrassed...Aw, n Thank You so much dearie for al those lovely words of appreciation for my posts! Embarrassed Embarrassed...I missed you too...Cry
..n for Kahaani..Touchwood! Embarrassed..love the current tracks n Queen Sakshi with her cutest ways is Rocking the New Parvati! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...n Trishna..LOL LOL LOL..Boy!! is she Hilarious! LOL LOL..Mita Rocks too! Clap Clap Clap..Yeah, i just that new promo too..n Fiery Eyes Rocks!! Clap Clap Clap  Clap Clap..Love Parvati v/s Trishna! Big smile Wink..Hope Kahaani gets more interesting n Rocks at No. 01 on the TRP Charts too! Smile

Take Care n Cheers
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raee_rockz

@Chandrika: awesum post yaar........i missed ur analtysis like anything.....i just luvd everything about ur way of writing[me lacking it in ample quality[Lolz])
I missed many Kggk epis but ur analysis gave me an entire view of wats going on....
REALLy very happy to see sakshi back in action........i hope the story continues in this way only........n i am really enjoying trish's comeback.

Thnxxxxx sooooooo much for not forgetting me.....lol.....well see u ltr
tyk care,keep up ur rocking posts n sigs
lots of luv
Raee.
Hi Raee! Big smile..Hope you are doing Gr8 yaar! Smile...So glad to see you back yaar!..Hope your PC is back in shape again..Wink Smile...Thank You so much for all the appreciation n encouragement for my posts dearie! Embarrassed Embarrassed...glad you liked them..Embarrassed..n Yes! i missed you to yaar! Cry Cry...could'nt be online for the past two Epis..was out of town..Embarrassed...n your posts n Sigs Rock too!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Oh! that reminds me, i'm still waiting for those Sakshi sigs you promised to make for me..Embarrassed Wink..
...for Kahaani..Star..Touchwood! Embarrassed...its Rocking!! Clap Clap Clap ...n Sakshi...Hug..she's truly par excellence!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Thank God! that her character has been brought back in action n How! Big smile...Love the Parvati v/s Trishna scenes n Mita is Fab too! Clap Clap Clap...really hope everything falls back in place n Kahaani gets as magical as i once was! Smile Embarrassed Big smile

...n Hey Buddy! Smile...will never forget pals like you yaar..Embarrassed

Take Care n Cheers
Chandrika
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

I'm not sure when it happened
But I'm very glad it did
You came into my life when
I really needed a friend

The more I get to know you
The more I know myself
And this is why I'm thankful
For you are just yourself

You and I are different
And in many ways the same
Your good ear, compassionate heart
Will always find you fame

I promise to always be here
Forever and to the end
You are the true definition of
My Very Best Friend!

Well...Friendship Day may have gone by, but the Bond of Friendship stays on Forever Big smile...engraved like a Rock Carving Thumbs Up..n that's why i thought i'll put in this post although i'm a litte late Embarrassed..

The "Friendship Day" Special Episode of SBS aired on the 3rd of Aug, 2008 featured Ali hosting the show with one of the Laughter Challenge Contestants Wink...Ali was Hilarious & a Complete Cutie as Always Hug...He did make a mention of Sakshi being his Best Friend!! Day Dreaming...Touchwood! Embarrassed...Sakshi & Ali share a Very Special Bond of Friendship and it shows even when they potray the Cutest Ever Bhabhi-Devar Jodi as Parvati & Kamal in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii!! Day Dreaming Hug Embarrassed

The No. 01 Jodi in the "Best Friends" List of SBS was Sakshi & Ali!! Star Hug Clap..n Guess what this Jodi is called on the sets of Kahaani Smile..."Jay-Veeru" of course! Embarrassed Embarrassed..now ain't that really Cute!? Day Dreaming...It seems Sakshi & Ali share a very strong Bond  (Touchwood! Embarrassed)..so much so that they're Always seen together Thumbs Up...Sakshi calls Ali, "Chintu" with Love Day Dreaming Embarrassed...How sweet is that!! Embarrassed Embarrassed..n Ali makes sure he's always around for his Buddy!! Embarrassed Big smile...Ali also collects all of Sakshi's Awards when she isn't around to receive them Smile...So to this Super-Cute, Super-Special Buddy Duo, i'd like to repeat what the SBS Narrator said.."Kisi Ki Nazar Na Lage.." Hug

The Video Link to the Special Bit on Sakshi & Ali is given Below (Sakshi n Ali look really cute!! Hug):
http://zingshare.com/sonyfan28/1/August/3rd/3rdAugSBS-3.php

So here's Wishing from the Bottom of my Heart that both Sakshi & Ali continue to share this Special Bond of Friendship Forever..& Ever...& Ever!! Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming

Cheers

Edited by luv_sakshi - 17 August 2008 at 2:19pm
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 18 August 2008 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
18th Aug-

Aw, Parvati Rocks n How!! Party...n Queen Sakshi Hug..well, as Always i'm at a complete loss of words in her praise!! Embarrassed Embarrassed...She looked as Stunning as Ever in that Green saree n the 'lil naughty Kiddie she's turned into with her character, makes things even more cuter!! Day Dreaming Hug Embarrassed...Sakshi's truly Adorable!! Day Dreaming...n Yes!! Smile...the Emoting n Eye-Talk are Top-Notch as Always Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Sakshi is true Perection n Brilliance Star Star Star...n Fiery Eyes Parvati Thumbs Up...she Fantabulous!! Clap Clap Clap...How much i missed this "Real" Parvati - Fiery Eyed and Naughty at the same time Cry...for so many months Ouch...i'm really glad that the Creatives finally heard our pleas to get Parvati back in Action n of course the person responsible for it Wink...Trishna Clap Clap Clap..Man!! She's Amazing! LOL LOL LOL...a huge round of applause to Mita!! Clap  Clap Clap Clap...n of course...Sakshi's Always the Best!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap  Clap Clap

The Parvati-Trishna face offs are Hilarious n something to watch out for! Wink Big smile...Sakshi n Mita share such Amazing chemistry!! Embarrassed Smile...Parvati being her Cute n Naughty self, putting Trishna in trouble with the AGs, telling them about Vijay  being at the AG House with Trishna n then saving Trishna herself was Embarrassed LOL Clap...Parvati's a sweetheart!! Hug..n then Trishna being her 'normal' self, Thanking Parvati non-stop for saving her ROFL...Just whom did Trishna think she was dealing with? Wink...Fiery Eyes is way too clever for her!! Star Clap...Loved the way Parvati ordered Trishna to get Vijay to confess about murdering Tannu n even get it recorded for her Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...n Trishna LOL...all she could do was take the Queen's orders Approve...she would'nt want Fiery Eyes to ruin her political career even before it took off, would she? Wink LOL...n the bit where Parvati drove Trishna down to Vijay's asking her to record his confession was Superb!! Clap Clap Clap Clap...followed by the bit where Parvati warns Trishna of not sparing her or her political dreams if she tried acting cheeky Clap Clap Clap Clap...Aw, that was Rocking!! Party ...when Fiery Eyes takes over, everyone just follows Embarrassed Smile...loved Parvati in that car scene with Trishna!! Hug...so Trishna did manage to get Vijay  to confess to poisoning Tannu Confused...but to what extent that holds true is yet to be seen Stern Smile...what if Trishna had faked a scene with Vijay? Stern Smile Confused..n the look on Trishna's face as she handed over the digi cam to Parvati Confused Confused...tomorrow should be interesting! Big smile...Well, Trishna better not try playing tricks on Fiery Eyes!! Wink..by now, she should at least be knowing whom she's dealing with...!! Big smile Embarrassed LOL Wink

Go to top