Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 38)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 05 August 2008 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
05 Aug-

The past few months have Unfortunately been very depressing in Kahaani n quite a few of us have had a good go at the Kahaani Creatives for ruining the very essence of Parvati / Janki in more ways than one Confused Ouch...but going by this week last Big smile... TOUCHWOOD Embarrassed...hope it carries on in the same Rocking manner Thumbs Up...i must say a Big "Thank You" to the Kahaani Creatives Smile Clap...for keeping that Fire, that Spark, that Aura Clap Clap...still intact in Parvati Clap Clap Clap Clap...so glad to see that our "Real" Parvati n Baby Janki are still so much around!! Clap Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming Clap...n that sure is a Huge Consolation in itself Embarrassed Embarrassed...bringing Hope for more "positive" changes in Kahaani... Clap Clap Clap Clap

Aw, i'm so glad that Parvati's faking losing her memory Embarrassed Wink...at least this way she's getting to be her True self, breaking loose from all barriers Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap..n of course Doing things "Her" way!! Dancing Party....Really wish the Parvati-Trishna scene would be on for a 'lil longer! Smile Embarrassed...Parvati Rocks playing an innocent Kiddie with a dash of naughtiness!! Clap Clap Clap  Clap Clap...n Trishna Wink...Oh Man!...she's Hilarious LOL LOL  LOL LOL ..Daya n Maya inclusive!! Tongue LOL...n whenever Parvati's around Trishna, it seems like she's having the most Fun, wanting to have a Real good laugh at Trishna's antics!! ROFL...Aw, our Naughty Baby Janki is way too intelligent for Trishna Embarrassed Embarrassed...beyond comparison!! Star Star Star...moving on to today's episode...Trishna's "Jhola Dance" to get Tanu's diary was ROFL ROFL...Man! if only the 'Rajwada Queen herself - Baby Janki' was around while Trishna taught those dancers the "age-old" Jhola Dance of the Rajwadas Embarrassed LOL LOL Wink...n then Trishna taking her 'Gurudakshina' from those dancers n shoving them away out ROFL LOL...Trishna's just impossible!! ROFL...n all that humble 'Sati Savitri' enacting just before Maaji gave Trishna that silver coin to welcome her to the AG House, thanking her for "looking after" Parvati Tongue LOL Wink...Well, Maaji..we'll soon know who needs the "looking after" Wink LOL ...Mita Rocks!! Clap Clap Clap  Clap...Love her scenes with Sakshi beyond description Hug...whenever the two of them share screen space, i always get the feeling the two of them just want to Have  a Blast like they did during the Janki days!! Clap Clap Clap Clap...n Parvati looks like a Kiddie with Trishna 'treating' her to Royalty!! Day Dreaming Embarrassed...Aw, really brings back memories from those Rocking Janki v/s Trishna Episodes!! Thumbs Up Love the Sakshi-Mita chem!! Clap Clap Clap Clap...n Baby Sakshi Hug...Aw, she's a complete sweetheart! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ...I simply love the new look the Creatives have given her Embarrassed Day Dreaming..reminds me of Devi at times Embarrassed...i think Sakshi looks simply Stunning, Extra Cute n Drop Dead Gorgeous Day Dreaming Hug Embarrassed...when does'nt she? Embarrassed Embarrassed..Aw, Sakshi's the Best!! Clap Clap  Clap Clap Clap...n Mita...she Rocks completely!! Clap Clap Clap Clap

My "Scene of the Day" for today would defo be the Parvati-Shruthi scene Clap Clap Clap  Clap Clap...Aw, the Sakshi-Tina chem Rocked n How! Thumbs Up...Firstly i loved Sakshi in that nightgown with her hair let down Embarrassed Day Dreaming...reminded me of Janki Hug...n then when Shruthi handed over the oil to Parvati, the way she let Shruthi oil her hair on the condition that Shruthi would'nt Bore her with all the 'Parvati Puran' like the rest of the AGs, 'coz that upset Parvati Clap LOL LOL Clap..Aw, two memories from the Janki days in there too - one the bit where Parvati says "Parvati Puran" looking the most innocent Kid ever, reminded me of Queen Janki scorning the AGs n Suyash too for having Bored her n spoilt her party mood with tales about Parvati's 'mahaanta' Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...n the bit where Shruthi oils Parvati's hair, remembering Parvati's love for her since she was a kid Embarrassed....that scene reminded me of Narayni Devi combing n setting Baby Janki's hair for her Embarrassed Hug..Aw, how much i loved those scenes!! Big smile...n the way our 'lil Kiddie Parvati went off to sleep soon after the oiling Embarrassed Hug...Aw, Sakshi's a complete sweetheart!! Day Dreaming...n Shruthi's 'lil  Goodnight kiss on her Mamma's cheek Embarrassed Embarrassed ...Awesome!! Clap Clap Clap  This had to be the Scene of the Day for me!! Hug

..n then Chaya  TongueLOL...guess Trishna's actually bringing the lighter side out for the AGs ROFL..Man!! Did'nt think Chaya had such a hilarious side to her LOL LOL ...Love her scenes with Trishna Wink...the duo sure make a good team! Tongue...n the bit when Chaya reminded Trishna of her insanity ROFL...Awesome Clap Clap ...i'm actually loving Chaya funny side n no one brings it out like Trishna!! LOL ROFL...Loved Trishna's 'Donation to the Poor" campaign with Chaya's breakfast n her sarees ROFL ROFL..n the way Trishna went: "Tumhara Pati toh Sathiya gaya hai.." to Chaya was LOL LOL LOL LOL...only Trishna can shut Chaya up with her "Tricks"... ROFL Tongue LOL

Loved Parvati's reaction to those strange people raiing fingers at her at the temple Clap Clap Clap ...n the way she so innocently confronted Trishna on this issue asking her why people were saying she murdered someone Embarrassed Wink...n Trishna planning to use the opportunity to put Parvati against all the AGs Smile..that's gonna be Amazing! Clap Clap Clap...Would love to see Parvati having a Go at the AGs Thumbs Up...they sure deserve it Dead Angry...n even Chya acknowleged that the AGs were "Paltus"... LOL ROFL

Waiting for tomorrow's Episode! Wink....Here's to the Super-Rocking, Super-Special Sakshi Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...You're the Best Jaanu! Hug...n a Huge Round of applause to both Mita n Rinku too! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Raee_Salvatore IF-Sizzlerz
Raee_Salvatore
Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 6:29am | IP Logged

Hello All

first thing first.. big apologies to all of u for not coming over for such a long time
.........but wat can i say..1stly my comp broke down,then there was this net probs,n then pressure of studies...it was a whole lot og mess
....guys i really missed u a lot........winnie,chandrika,shweta,bushra,gita,caesie.....any evry1 else i am really sorry for vanishing all of a sudden
.....but guys i am back now.....n i cant tell u all how happy i am to b wid u all again.....i really missed u ppl.......

n now to talk about the queen,
wat can i see.......her come back has completely mesmerised me...the new look.....the kidlike innocence,tht mischievous smile
...awwwwwwww i missed them sooooo much n i am sooooo happy tht its back...story wise also KGGk has started picking up
.....kudos to the creatives for finally listening to our plea n bringing trishna back.......

awwwww man she came n the entire story bcame all the more interesting n not to mention hilarious..
trish wid her antics is surely the best ever telly vamp.....wid her the lost magic of KGGK has returned..i really enjoy the Sakshi-Mita scenes....truly awesum..n too funny n the way both of them go about chayya...
as for yest epi.....it was really awesum.......my fav scene had to b the*Shruti-Paro* one........it was just soooooooo beautiful.......the mother-daughter duo surely rockz.
n then there was trish teaching dance steps to the dancers n then she gave away chayya sarees as charity..........man she is really tooooo much
now i just hope tht the creatives carry on wid this stryline n not again divert . i am keeping ma fingers crossed for all the lost characters to come back(read Suyash:LOLZ).
no actually i want the whole lot of the them to come back.rajeshwari,narayandevi........adi-mets.....pragati....i really miss all of them.
Hope they do........

anyways enough of my blabbing.
Hope to talk to u guys soon,
LOVE U ALL,
Raee.
                           P.S.Belated "HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY".

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Hi Raee! Big smile...Firstly..WELCOME BACK YAAR! Hug...so glad to see you're Back on the Forum! Wink...Missed you around a lot too yaar! Cry Ouch...Hope to see you around henceforth with you Rocking Posts n Siggies! Wink Embarrassed
..n for Kahaani..Embarrassed..Well Touchwood, so far things seem fine..Smile...Love the Sakshi-Mita scenes Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Sakshi's just Superb yaar! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap..n Mita's Hilarious! LOL LOL LOL ...Hope we get to see some more Rocking Parvati-Trishna scenes.. Star Star..n i love the Kiddie Parvati playing her naughty self.. Embarrassed Hug...n i also love the way Parvati's having a Go at the AGs.. Clap Clap Clap..those ungrateful AGs deserve it all..Angry Dead...n for the other characters coming back...Wink..i'd defo lve to see Narayni n Suyash make a comeback! Embarrassed Embarrassed 

Take Care n Cheers
Chandrika
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
06 Aug-

Yet another Awesome Episode Clap Clap Clap...Fun n Enjoyable Big smile Wink...except for one 'lil bit the Creatives could've done away with Ouch Ouch...will come to that bit a 'lil later though Confused..First things First Embarrassed...A Standing Ovation to our Telly Queen - Sakshi!! Clap Clap  Clap Clap Clap..Aw, she Rocked the entire Episode n How!! Day Dreaming...n OMG! Embarrassed Embarrassed was she looking stunning in that pink saree n that new look the Creatives have given her Hug...Thank You Creatives for letting us know that our "Real" Parvati isn't long lost n ruined completely Clap Clap Clap..Thank You for keeping Queen Janki n Naughty Baby Janki still alive!! Clap Clap Clap...Aw, our Baby Sakshi sure seemed like she wanted to have a blast being her Kiddie, playful, innocent self Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming...Really Love the way she brings on that Naughty Smile n Awesome Emoting Day Dreaming Embarrassed...n can anyone at all beat our Queen at Eye-Talk Embarrassed Wink...no way!! Star...Sakshi's simply the Best!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...n Mita sure compliments Sakshi so well all thru' Big smile Wink...a huge round of applause to Mita Clap Clap Clap Clap...so glad the Creatives decided to get Trishna back in action Thumbs Up...n the Sakshi-Trishna chemistry is Amazing!! Clap Clap Clap..Sakshi only gets naughtier with Mita around Hug...

...n Parvati Embarrassed...Aw, that 'lil innocence she brings out is Classic Clap Clap Clap...Parvati's a complete sweetheart!! Day Dreaming...Loved the way she confronted Trishna with that "What's going on here" look Embarrassed Embarrassed...asking Trishna (of all people Tongue LOL) to solve her dilemma n answer her questions!! Embarrassed Wink ROFL...Aw, Parvati Hug...n then when Trishna, taking full advantage of the situation was telling Parvati about the "Bad" side of the AGs LOL LOL LOL...Parvati's expressions were so cute Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...like a 'lil Kid was listening to a "Fairy n the Witch" story Embarrassed Wink LOL...n then.. the Star SCENE OF THE DAY Star...Parvati walking straight down the stairs with that cold look on her face n those Fiery Eyes i've been dying to see since so long Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...n the way she threw Shivangi's 'thali' n had a Good Go at each of the AGs Party..Aw, that Rocked to Bits!! Dancing...the way Parvati said: "Stop pretending all of you...i know just what kind of people all of you are..n you call me the Bahu of this House...i'm staying here only 'coz i can't remember a thing..or else i would'nt want to be here any longer.." Clap Clap Clap...n the way Parvati gave a piece of her mind to Chaya, Maaji n even Teddy Kamal Wink....Awesome, Superb!! Thumbs Up Could'nt be a better Scene of the Day!! Clap Clap  Clap Clap...n Trishna watching it all from the top n then rejoicing her "victory" thru' her painting ROFL ROFL ...Trishna is sure impossible! LOL LOL LOL

Ok.now for the bit the Creatives could've well avoided Ouch Confused...we all knew that Parvati was faking losing her memory n we all got to know it today Big smile Wink..but what the Creatives showed was disappointing in the Scene where Parvati walks into Om's room n touches his feet, thinking how sorry she felt for having lied to Om n the AGs Shocked Shocked ...Seriously, Parvati's dorned several 'avtars' if i may so call it, only n only to save her family from problems Clap Clap Clap..n yes, she's felt sorry for having to hide things from the family till she finds out the truth herself Approve...but she's always thought to herself about letting Om n the Parivaar know about it later Stern Smile...she's never had the need to fall at Om's feet n think it all thru' Ouch Shocked Pinch..she's never done that Ouch..then Why did the Creatives have to show it now? Ouch Ouch...Parvati's always kept her individual identity all thru' so there's absolutely no need to bring out any exaggeration Disapprove...'coz Parvati's always kept her family first n she does'nt owe an explaination nor an apology to the AGs Clap Clap Clap Clap...in fact the AGs owe a Huge Apology for whatever they've done to her Angry Dead...not that they're gonna change their ways though...Ermm

Waiting for tomorrow Wink...another reminder of the Jnaki v/s Trishna Rockers we used to have Clap Clap Clap...Parvati using her Kiddie charms to get Trishna do all the sweeping n setting for her LOL ROFL..Aw, Parvati's a Darling!. Hug..n Sakshi's looking like a Naughty Spoilt Kid Embarrassed Day Dreaming...if only Mommie Narayani n Suyash were around too Embarrassed Embarrassed....
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

07 Aug-

..Have to start off with a Standing Ovation for the Most Rocking Queen of Tellywood - Sakshi Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Aw, the complete sweetheart that she is Hug...Sakshi was Fantabulous thru'out as Always!! Embarrassed Star Day Dreaming..The Expressions, The Eye-Talk, The Child-like naughtiness, that mischevious smile, n that Super-Gorgeous Look in the green saree!! Embarrassed Clap Day Dreaming...Awesome n Top-Notch!! Clap Clap Clap Clap...There can't be a more Natural Actor than Queen Sakshi Big smile Star Embarrassed...She's simply the Best!! Thumbs Up Party..Love her to Bits!! Hug...Keep Rocking Jaanu! Star Star Star...another Huge round of applause to Mita Wink...Aw, was she Hilarious!! LOL LOL LOL...its so much fun when she's around as Trishna Big smile Smile...Kudos the New "Best Friends" Jodi on the Block - Parvati n Trishna!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...Sakshi n Mita Rock Together n How!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...A pat on the back for the Creatives for giving us those glimpses of Queen Sakshi n Naughty Baby Janki in Parvati Thumbs Up Clap...n of course for getting Trishna Back! Clap Clap Clap...Hope the Creatives make all the right moves from here on to get Kahaani to its old magic again!! Big smile

Loved today's Episode Smile Smile...Parvati's a complete sweetheart n that she's enjoying her new found Freedom like a 'lil Naughty child would, shows all thru' Hug...do i even need to say How much i Love Parvati in her Rocking New 'avtar' Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed..being herself Thumbs Up...Independent n Strong Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap..something that i thought had vanished during the past few months Ouch Cry...I'm so glad that the Essence of our "Real" Parvati if still very much present Star Clap...at least for now Confused...don't know how the Creatives would take from here though Confused Ouch...Talking of today Big smile...Parvati getting that pillow out n then when Trishna caught her Wink...the way she went: "There are'nt even good enough pillows in that room.." Embarrassed Embarrassed..n Trishna's "Duh" expressions with a smile was D'oh ROFL...n that Super-Cute naughty smile from Baby Parvati Rocked!! Day Dreaming Embarrassed..Aw, Sakshi's got the Most Infectious n Genuine smile ever!! Day Dreaming Hug Embarrassed TOUCHWOOD! Embarrassed...n that sigh of relief as Trishna walked away Wink..Aw, Parvati's a sweetie! Hug

I'll put today's two Best Scenes under two Heads Big smile...The "Scene of the Day" n The "Rocker of the Day" Star..well, the Star SCENE OF THE DAY had to be the Parvati-Shruthi scene Star...Aw, that was so Touching n Awesome! Clap Clap Clap...Love the Sakshi-Tina chem Thumbs Up..they absolutely Rock together playing Ma-Beti Clap Clap Clap...especially with Sakshi looking like a Kiddie herself, things only get Cuter! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...the way Parvati came around in Shruthi's imagination putting her hand over Shruthi's head, comforting her with a Warm hug as both of them cried over Tannu's loss Clap Clap Clap...Gr8 Scene! Thumbs Up..n then Parvati standing at the door, feeling Shruthi's pain yet compelled to stay away from her till she finds out who the murderer is Embarrassed Cry..n Shruthi knowing that Parvati's heart is Always by her in Happiness or Pain Embarrassed...that was such a Cute Scene... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

..Now that Parvati's managed to get the keys to the Temple Drawer, there surely must be something that'll help Parvati get to the Real murderer Thumbs Up...n the Naughty Baby Janki inside her Embarrassed Wink LOL...wanting Trishna to help her out to get to the Temple Drawer without coming under the AG scanner Embarrassed Wink LOL Clap..Aw, How Cute is that? Hug...n now for the  DancingROCKER OF THE DAY Party..that could'nt possibly be anything but the Parvati-Trishna Scene!! Clap Clap Clap..Awesome!! Big smile Wink...the way Parvati was calling out to Trishna reminded me of Janki calling Trishna Embarrassed LOL..n Trishna running upto Parvati like she'd be at Queen Janki's service ROFL...Trishna's Hilarious!! LOL LOL LOL...n Parvati sure knows how to get things done!! Wink Embarrassed Clap...n our 'il Baby Parvati talking of "Bhoot" in her room n being scared about the AGs killing her with knives!! ROFL ROFL ROFL..when she had once been really naughty n scared Rajo, playing Bhoot, so much so that Rajo got herself admitted at the Asylum!! Wink Embarrassed LOL....Baby Parvati is so Adorable!! Hug...n the way she was holding on to Trishna n the two of them saying that they're the Best of Friends n how Parvati could Only trust Trishna over the AGs LOL Clap Clap Clap Wink...Baby Janki playing 'lil tricks on Trishna is Party...n then the way our Baby got Trishna to clean up n make her bed at the Temple while she watched over giving Instructions Hug LOL Dancing...Cute!! Day Dreaming..n Parvati thinking to herself about reminding Trishna just who she's dealing with Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Aw, that brought back all memories of the Unforgettable Queen Janki n the Naughtiest Kid that resided inside of her that made sure Trishna was on her feet n running around for our Queen!! Embarrassed Wink ROFL..n then Trishna putting Baby Janki to sleep with a Blanket before that Big "Namskar" she gave our Queen Embarrassed Wink LOL  ROFL...Awesome!! Clap Clap Clap..Parvati is Fabulous!! Hug..Trishna's simply impossible!! LOL LOL LOL...n the duo Rock n How!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Love Sakshi Embarrassed Embarrassed...she the Best!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Mita Rocks too!! Clap Clap Clap

Waiting for Mon day to find out if Trishna sees Parvati protecting her diya form blowing out Wink...bet she won't LOL...Parvati's way too clever for Trishna!! Day Dreaming Clap Party Hug
muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Hi chandrika Big smileGreat views through out week U rocks as alwaysClap.Sakshi Rocksssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Clapand Mita also Clap.I realy enjoy this week KGGk ofter long timeBig smileClapClap.And Paro/Shurti Scenes just mindblowingClap.Tina /sakshi Rocked as Maa/beti agree with UEmbarrassed.Thanks GOD sakshi Back in Janki  mod Big smile LOVE her a lotsWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed .Now sasha  & Adi also back Big smile Now KGGK gonna be RockClap.Sakshi is the BestClap. Sakshi Rocks = KGGK Rocks Clap.And Sakshi looks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cuteBig smile.
Chandrika awsome Sigi Clap sakshi looks so Cute EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Beautiful SigClap.

Edited by muaaz - 08 August 2008 at 1:40am
muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Hi Winniw and raee how Ru U friendsBig smile. First welcome backWinkBig smile.winnie wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow wonderful Post Clap U Rocked Clap its simply awsomeClap.Sakshi Pics so beautifulClap she looks soooooooooooooooooooo cuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
And agree KGGK Rock again ClapClapParo back on janki mod Clapand trishna just horilousLOLWinkLOL.Sakshi and Mita RocksssssssssClap.Love Shurti/Paro sceneClap.
sakshi is the BestClap
@ Hi Raee hope soon seen ur Sakshi sigsWinkBig smile and ur Rocking Post Clap.

muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Hi friends, Read article in TC not post here ful but copy the part which related to sakshi.I think Sakshi appear may be one api as geust appearanceBig smile

Sakshi, Shweta and Varun in Ajeeb (9X)

The new show titled Ajeeb which is slated to air from 27 August on Wednesday and Thursday will showcase popular TV actors like Sakshi 'Parvati' Tanwar , Shweta 'Prerna' Tiwari , Varun Badola , Tanaaz and Bhakhtiyar Irani .

According to a source from the production house, "The show is a medical thriller and it will show different cases of patients getting robbed of their organs, other goof ups and dark secrets of hospitals."

"The production house has roped in almost all the big TV celebs for the show. Ajeeb is a bundle of episodic stories expected to run for a span of 5-6 months. Tanaaz, Bhaktiyar, Sakshi and Shweta have already shot for the show and next in line is Varun Badola.
I don't now its true or not but if true i am not able to watch in pakistan (9X) not shownCry

Go to top