Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 30)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 05 July 2008 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by queen_hetepet

Long awaited hellooooo to all of my wonderful co-Saakshi admirers Big smile

Phew.. well anyways, might not be so regular a poster for the next week or so until I get my own internet connection - have to currently fight my sis to access the comp so as you can imagine how hard it is getting updated on the wonderul world that is Kahaani n ofcourse Saakshi (altho from everyones updates it seems that I am not missing on much atm Confused )

Shoot, hafta go - but before I do let me just say huge thanks to Sanndeep for all of the great work he is doing in getting us more glorious Saakshi footage via Devi pics/vids - well done buddy    Clap Clap

Ok guys promise will try to be back with a more impressive post soon - until then take care my lovelies - Big smile (P.S> can't wait to see Gangaresque queen - fingers crossed Ekta's Mahabharat is rocking!!!)

Hi Geeta! Smile...Hope you're doing fine! You are right about not missing out on too much in Kahaani last week! Cry Ouch...sadly the Creatives are'nt still getting their act right with the storylines..Cry Cry...adding to the sorrow, there was too little of Queen Sakshi too..Ouch Ouch....but in whatever scenes our Queen made an appearance, she Rocked it completely! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Sakshi is the Best!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Seriously can't wait to see her play Ganga! Embarrassed Embarrassed...n hope the show does well too! Smile Big smile

You're right buddy! A "Big Thank You" to Sandeep for constatnly taking all the efforts to put in n update all the "Devi" reviews, pics n videos! Clap Clap Clap Clap...Keep up the Gr8 Work Sandeep! Big smile Clap Smile

Take Care n Cheers

Chandrika

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
07 July -

Sadly Kahaani's storylines seem to have come to a stand still Ouch Cry ... That its happening to Kahaani is very surprising n shocking, going by Kahaani's reputation of having Great storylines n Interesting tracks Confused Disapprove Cry ...the unfortunate part is however, that the Creatives have so much of scope to rectify their errors n get the magic of Kahaani back, but they just don't seem to be trying hard enough!! Shocked Disapprove ...Wish the Creatives would complete their tracks before moving on to new ones, n cover as many loose ends as possible Approve Confused ..

The only scene that made my day today was the one where Parvati comes home with Shruthi Thumbs Up Hug ..giving it back to the AG family that was too engrossed in playing the Blame Game Clap Clap Clap ...n the way Parvati said firmly that Shruthi would stay in the AG House henceforth n that she was here to support her father was Superb! Hug Thumbs Up Clap ..Sakshi Rocked this scene completely with her Bang On, Fantabulous Performance Clap ...n those Eyes Day Dreaming Embarrassed ...i loved those Fiery Eyes throwing daggers at Chaya Clap Clap Clap ...had Chaya stood there any longer trying to confront Parvati, she would've been ripped to pieces for sure Thumbs Up Clap ...n then the way Parvati asked Gunn if she'd fight Om's case, saying Gunn would be under no pressure to take her decision Clap Clap Clap ...Aw, Parvati is a complete sweetheart n Sakshi Day Dreaming Hug ..our Amazing Queen! Clap Clap Clap ...n Gunn being true to her Badi Maa as always deciding to take up the case to fight for teh justice of her daughter Thumbs Up ...n i loved that last bit where Parvati places her hand n Gunn n Shruthi join in her support Clap Clap Clap ...BTW, that Parvati-Gunn scene reminded me of the Mets Rape Case Approve ..remember our "Real" Parvati standing all alone to fight for Mets Clap Thumbs Up Day Dreaming ..those Fiery Eyes Clap Clap Clap ..n Parvati n Gunn in action, walking first to Siddhivinayak n then to the court to fight for justice Thumbs Up Hug ...Aw, that was Superb! Clap Clap Clap Miss my "Real" Parvati n Queen Janki so much Cry Cry Cry ....Thank God i at least got a glimpse of that Parvati today Smile ..n was'nt Sakshi looking gorgeous? Embarrassed Day Dreaming

..n for the rest of the story Stern Smile ..well, there was'nt anything much going on in Kahaani today Unhappy ...still hoping for some "positive" changes that'll revive Kahaani Thumbs Up ...its still not too late Creatives! Disapprove ...n i'll keep hoping only n only for Queen Sakshi's sake Day Dreaming Thumbs Up ...n no matter what, she'll always continue to Rock her performances! Clap You're the Best Sakshi Hug ...Love You Loads! Day Dreaming Embarrassed
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Sakshi stands for Excellence, Perfection n Brilliance! Clap Give her any role - Ganga, Draupadi, Amba, Kunti..she'd do just as much justice to them all! Clap ...is it any wonder then that she's rightly called "The Queen" Day Dreaming Hug Embarrassed ...Sakshi's a completely Natural n Top-Notch Actor...Hat's Off to Her!!.. Clap

Ganga is a magical n powerful character n Sakshi will leave no stone unturned to bring out that magic..like she always does!! Clap Clap Clap All the Best Sakshi...Bet You'll Rock the show! Hug Hug Hug

I'm not surprised at all, that Sakshi was approved at the Look Test instantly.. Embarrassed Embarrassed She completely mesmerizes both on-screen with her Characters n Emoting, n off-screen with her Genuine Nature n a Heart of Gold.. Day Dreaming ...I love the look that Manish Malhotra has given her Clap Clap Clap ...I think she looks absolutely gorgeous!! Embarrassed ...the role of Ganga may be small, but with Sakshi's honesty, hardwork n dedication, it'll surely become one of the most unforgettable in the History of Indian Television! Clap Clap Clap (Touchwood! Embarrassed )...We still have'nt forgotten her in Devi n i think Queen Sakshi was Amazing in the show! Clap

..n for her n Kiran coming together again in Mahabharat.. Embarrassed ...I've loved them together as Om n Parvati in Kahaani n i bet they'll make a great team here as well! Embarrassed Thumbs Up Clap

Can't wait to watch Sakshi play Ganga! Clap

I remember watching B R Chopra's Mahabharat just as religiously as a child..n the Epic was beautifully depicted on screen! Clap Clap Clap ..Hope Ekta's show does well too.. Thumbs Up Big smile

You're the Best Sakshi! Clap Clap Clap ...Really love You to Bits! Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming

Edited by luv_sakshi - 07 July 2008 at 2:54pm
muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Hi chandrika Great views as always Clap.
Last night epi was much better compare to previous week filler epis Confused.Sakshi rocks with her performance Clap.Sakshi Rocks = KGGK Rocks Clap.
Sakshi looks gorgeous Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed.
Sakshi is the Best Clap.
@ Geeta how R U ? Hope u become reguler soon Big smile
muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Sakshi stands for Excellence, Perfection n Brilliance! Clap Give her any role - Ganga, Draupadi, Amba, Kunti..she'd do just as much justice to them all! Clap ...is it any wonder then that she's rightly called "The Queen" Day Dreaming Hug Embarrassed ...Sakshi's a completely Natural n Top-Notch Actor...Hat's Off to Her!!.. Clap Ganga is a magical n powerful character n Sakshi will leave no stone unturned to bring out that magic..like she always does!! Clap Clap Clap All the Best Sakshi...Bet You'll Rock the show! Hug Hug Hug I'm not surprised at all, that Sakshi was approved at the Look Test instantly.. Embarrassed Embarrassed She completely mesmerizes both on-screen with her Characters n Emoting, n off-screen with her Genuine Nature n a Heart of Gold.. Day Dreaming ...I love the look that Manish Malhotra has given her Clap Clap Clap ...I think she looks absolutely gorgeous!! Embarrassed ...the role of Ganga may be small, but with Sakshi's honesty, hardwork n dedication, it'll surely become one of the most unforgettable in the History of Indian Television! Clap Clap Clap (Touchwood! Embarrassed )...We still have'nt forgotten her in Devi n i think Queen Sakshi was Amazing in the show! Clap ..n for her n Kiran coming together again in Mahabharat.. Embarrassed ...I've loved them together as Om n Parvati in Kahaani n i bet they'll make a great team here as well! Embarrassed Thumbs Up Clap Can't wait to watch Sakshi play Ganga! Clap I remember watching B R Chopra's Mahabharat just as religiously as a child..n the Epic was beautifully depicted on screen! Clap Clap Clap ..Hope Ekta's show does well too.. Thumbs Up Big smile You're the Best Sakshi! Clap Clap Clap ...Really love You to Bits! Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming

Rocking Post Chandrika Clap.
I am not able to watch KHMK Cry.
Sakshi looks stunning , Beautiful , Gorgeous Clap .
Sakshi Rock as Ganga Clap
winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 08 July 2008 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Hi guys. Big smile How are you all??? Yes, I'm... Embarrassed Wink LOL well, not gonna say it again... coz everytime I say, "I'm Back"... Wink I promptly vanish again... LOL LOL LOL off late, I've been as regular as a Brainwave by Trashna... Wink LOL ROFL how regular was that??? Confused ROFL ROFL just a shade more regular than a 'brainwave' by Rajeshwari Mehra... ROFL ROFL ROFL   

Ok, silly jokes... Wink and me apart... Embarrassed missed u all loads... Embarrassed and... I need a bit of help... Smile

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Yes... I need a bit of help... actually, loads of help to try and find adequate words to try and describe these photos... Embarrassed Aw, Saakshi looks simply stunning, gorgeous and just so beautiful, touchwood... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Well, she is playing Goddess Ganga's role... Big smile and so there is only one word I can think off in an attempt to describe this Goddess... Embarrassed DIVINE... Blushing Absolutely Divine... Embarrassed Day Dreaming Embarrassed Watched the 1st episode yest so eagerly to see Fiery Eyes in form... Embarrassed well, looks like her entry will be today... Big smile And I have absolutely no doubts at all that Ganga is the BEST and most rocking character of this Mahabharat... Clap Clap Clap even though it is a very short role... still wish that Saakshi had been made Draupadi... Embarrassed aw, she would have so rocked it!!! Day Dreaming But Saakshi is Ganga and this means for sure, that no character is gonna surpass Ganga in this show... Embarrassed and just read her interview where she has said that she loved playing Ganga's role and that's so good to know... Embarrassed a small but very powerful role... Big smile and Saakshi's magic is gonna make it very, very special, touchwood... Embarrassed Waiting to see the gorgeous Queen in action... Day Dreaming

And to yest's first episode...well, I'm not going to compare it to the old Mahabharat...Smile coz honestly, that's a show that's beyond compare...Embarrassed right from its title song(I used to love the title song of the old Mahabharat Embarrassed) through to every single aspect of the old show which was simply exceptional...Embarrassed and keeping that in mind, I liked that lil idea and twist of starting this show with its strongest and most important scene... Smile an interesting concept... Smile hitting the nail on the head right off... Big smile but the performances yest... Ouch with all due respect to the performers... there is loads of improvement needed and very, very quickly... Ouch but today... ah, today is the Queen's entry... Day Dreaming today's is gonna be the Best episode of this entire Mahabharat... Embarrassed Saakshi, u rock... Clap Clap Clap Best of Luck to you in this special role... Thumbs Up just read that Saakshi said about her own performance in Ganga's role, "I have performed with full earnestness, honesty and 100 per cent dedication. Now it's for the viewers to decide. It's their verdict that finally counts"... Embarrassed aw, she's such a modest, down to earth sweetheart... Hug is there any way to really praise her enough??? Embarrassed Answer = No... Embarrassed the verdict's out from me... Embarrassed Saakshi... Hug ur the best, touchwood... Embarrassed Love U Loads!!! Hug Hug Hug   

Edited by winner13 - 08 July 2008 at 9:04am
winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 08 July 2008 at 8:09am | IP Logged
And now for Kahaani... First things first... Big smile it was so awesome to see Saakshi back in person yest... Embarrassed last few episodes... there were only face shots... probably coz she was on a much deserved break and holiday post Yeh Hain Jalwa... Embarrassed had missed her so much... Cry Cry Cry it was great to see her back... Embarrassed and she totally rocked the show... Clap Clap Clap as for Kahaani's 'storyline'... Ouch all I'm gonna say is that I'm very disappointed... Ouch would have been a time not too long ago, when I would have gone on and on and on like my self given name of 'a demented banshee'... Ouch not anymore though... Cry Cry Cry watch Kahaani only, only and only coz of Saakshi, touchwood... Embarrassed and only for her sake, I truly wish the show would pick itself up and improve, touchwood... Embarrassed Kahaani Creatives... Ouch at a loss of words for what to say to you all... Ouch if possible from your end, please try to bring back the magical Kahaani of old... and yes, repeating the same mistake again and again and again is not the way to go about it... Ouch anyways, have already said too much about all this stuff... Ouch

Aw but, Saakshi absolutely rocks... Clap Clap Clap simply love the Parvati-Kamal scenes... Embarrassed my lil teddy was in black again yest... Embarrassed aw, just read Ali's interview where he has said that Saakshi is his friend, partner and buddy and just like a family member... Embarrassed aw, that's such a sweet relationship, touchwood... Embarrassed and like watching the Parvati-Shruti scenes, the context of the scene notwithstanding... a small word for the actress who plays the new Gunn... Smile she was superb in the scenes last week... Clap Clap Clap when Tanu's body is being taken away for the post mortem... and when Tanu's body is about to be taken for cremation... she was very, very good, full credit to her... Clap Clap Clap would love to see some Parvati-Gunn scenes... Embarrassed and back to the Queen... Embarrassed just hope that Parvati has some great scenes coming up where she's presented well and in full form, touchwood... Day Dreaming wanna see Fiery Eyes in action... Embarrassed
winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 08 July 2008 at 8:23am | IP Logged
@Chandrika.

HugHug

Hi Chandrika.Big smile How are you  yaar??? Aw, Thanks A Million for such a sweet message...Embarrassed thanks a lot yaar...Hug missed u loads... Embarrassed I'm really sorry that I didn't reply earlier...Cry had disappeared again... Embarrassedyou know naa... I'm so lightweight these days that I just float away...LOLROFLROFL do you believe that...LOL I don't either!!!ROFL Hmmm... I think I'll have to put up a few more 'dazzling'LOL photos like the one I'd put up last time...ROFL just to convince you...Wink and myself too... ROFLaw, thanks again pal...Embarrassed and this is for you... Clap Your posts and analyses simply ROCK!!!Thumbs Up Take care yaar, bye.

Lots of love,Hug

Winnie.

Edited by winner13 - 08 July 2008 at 9:34am

Go to top