Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 134

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
^ Hi Geeta! Smile I'm doing fine, hope you're gr8 too! Wink ...Yeah, i know exactly what you mean Geeta!...Truly Hope Sakshi is in the Best of Health n Spirit First n Foremost! Ouch Cry ...That article you've put up really scared me! Confused Ouch ...Sakshi'll need ample rest before resuming all her shoots..Its Gr8 she'll be there at this year's SPA Clap Clap Clap ...Really Hope she's Fine though! Embarrassed ...n for the Awards...well, i really don't understand why Sakshi loses on votes everytime!!.. Cry Ouch...Hope everyone on our Forum has Voted for her! Smile ...Really Hope to see Sakshi sweep thru' as many awards as possible this year! Clap Clap Clap ...She defo deserves them all! Clap Clap Clap ...Get Well Soon Sakshi n All the Best! Embarrassed Smile

Take Care n cheers

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 3)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
May 20-

Well Stern Smile ..The only thing i can currently think of is that article put up on Queen Sakshi still not keeping well Cry ...The problem is serious & I'm really Praying n Hoping against Hope that Sakshi has a speedy Recovery! Ouch Cry Hat's off to Sakshi's Professionalism, Dedication n Hardwork in completing her shoots for Kahaani n Mahabharat, inspite of the prolonged bout of illness Clap ..Words fall short in praise of her persona Clap ...But I Truly Hope Sakshi takes very good care of herself n Recovers completely before resuming her shoots again Ouch Cry ...even if that means she'll have to take a few months break! Approve ...We'll all Miss her Heaps, But Nothing is more important than her Health n well-Being! Approve Hug Thumbs Up Its so unbearable n Depressing to even read articles about her illness Cry Cry Cry ...Please Take Good Care of Yourself Jaanu, n Get Well Soon! Thumbs Up Hug

Sakshi did look slightly Better in Health today (TOUCHWOOD! Embarrassed ), but she's still needs ample rest before she recovers completely Approve ...Good to know that Ronnie, the director of YHJ has put the health of his actors first n given her a complete off fom the shoot Clap Clap Clap ...Can't wait to hear about Sakshi's recovery Thumbs Up ...Its overwhelming to know that Sakshi will be attending this year's SPA Awards, but i Truly Hope she's Fine!! Thumbs Up Hug ...Love You Loads Sakshi Heart ...You're the Best!! Clap Clap Clap Hope to see Sakshi sweep thru' all the Well-deserved Awards at this year's SPA Clap ...

Moving to Kahaani Stern Smile ..well, nothing's the same without Sakshi Ouch Cry Disapprove ...Thank God! Approve ...she seemed better today Thumbs Up ...storywise Ouch ...there's really nothing to analyse Stern Smile ...Now even Shiv has found out about Ishaan's tryst with the Shimla murder case n she'll do all it takes to get Gauri to convince Ishaan to get her a divorce in order to keep things a secret Ermm ...BTW, How come Ashu-the CBI Chief is'nt even involved in solving the case??!! D'oh Confused ...he seems to be loitering around the House everytime! D'oh Ermm ...even better...now he's simply disappeared! D'oh ...My doubts n suspicions about Vijay still continue Confused Confused ...how come he stepped into the AG House right on time to tell he had a copy of the papers when the AGs were discussing about the burnt file? Confused Confused ...Kamal's intutions are defo right Approve ...n Aditi Confused ...well, she beginning to sound suspicious too! Confused Especially when she said the person responsible for the file getting burnt could also be someone from the House!! Confused Confused ...did she do that to ward off any suspicions on her just in case? D'oh ...n looks like its the same person stalking both the AGs n Ishaan Confused D'oh ...n now someone's even giving Om threat calls to call off the deal! Confused ...Probably someone's trying to help the AGs externally!? Stern Smile ..We'll only have to wait n watch! Approve

As usual Sakshi Rocked her performance!! Clap Clap Clap Needless to say, she's simply the Best!! Clap ....Just want to see her recover completely n Be in the Best of her Health n Spirit Hug Hug ...our Ever-Radiant, Bubbly, Chirpy n vivacious Queen!! Day Dreaming Embarrassed GET WELL SOON JAANU! Thumbs Up

balhfan123

balhfan123

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:44am | IP Logged
agree with u chandrika..i think sakshi is much much better now..yest.episode she did look better..cant wait to watch SPA 2008 and i hope sakshi won many awards Smile

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
^Hey Chris! Smile How are you dear?...Well, agree yaar, TOUCHWOOD! Embarrassed our Queen looks much better, but she still does need to take good care of her Health! Thumbs Up ..I'm so glad she's getting better by tyhe Day! Hug ...n for the SPA Awards...well, i truly Hope that Sakshi bags most of the Awards This year at least! Approve ...She deserves them the most! Clap Clap Clap ..All The Best Sakshi n Take Care! Thumbs Up Hug Day Dreaming

Take Care n Cheers
Chandrika

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
20th May-

TOUCHWOOD!! Hug Sakshi was looking so much better today, giving me a Huge sigh of relief! Embarrassed Day Dreaming ....She still does need to take ample rest & extremely good care of herself Approve Ouch ...Hope She Gets back to the pink of Health & Best of Spirits at the earliest! Thumbs Up Hug Take Care Sakshi n Love You Loads!! Embarrassed Heart ...BTW, was'nt Sakshi looking absolutely Gorgeous in that white-red-black saree?! Embarrassed Day Dreaming ...That saree reminded me of Sakshi as Janki Clap Clap Clap ...The Gorgeous, Independent, Powerful Woman of Strength ruling the AG House! Clap Clap Clap ...n Sakshi - the little sweetheart, was actually looking like the cutest kid around in the scene where she was searching for that mysterious stalker n even during her convo with Ali during the scene Clap ...n the Eye-Talk, the Expressions Clap Clap Clap ...as Perfect n Brilliant as Ever!! Clap Clap Clap Queen Sakshi is simply the Best!! Smile ...Get Well Soon Hug Embarrassed ...Take Care n Keep Rocking Sakshi!! Thumbs Up ...Hope to see Sakshi bagging most of the Awards at this year's SPA!! Day Dreaming You're the Best Sakshi!! Clap

Aw, Parvati Hug ...the complete sweetheart that she is Embarrassed ...loved the way she sided Tannu Smile ...talking of loving her hair color n hairdo! Embarrassed Wink ...n the way she told Tannu about the olden days where people had long hair Wink ...Aw, who else but Parvati will know better about Hair styling n Hair colour? Embarrassed Day Dreaming ...Afterall, she was once the Ever-so-Gorgeous n stylish Janki Devi Embarrassed Embarrassed ...n can anyone ever forget how stunning she looked with her Hair Do? Day Dreaming Hug ...n then the way Parvati told Vandy Maasi about genuinely loving Tannu's Hair style n finding nothing wrong in it Embarrassed ...Aw, who else could be more genuine than that? Hug ...n the tips on Trendy Clothing Wink ...Well, no one beats Janki at that!! Clap

The Ishaan-Gauri-Shiv track seems to be landing back in square one! Dead D'oh ...Please Creatives! Ermm can we have you done with this track with a suitable ending? Unhappy ...Once Ishaan has feelings for Gauri n now he does'nt want to let go off Shivangi!! D'oh Where's all this heading to? Dead ...n Ashu seems to have chosen to stay invisible thru'out! Tongue LOL

This entire "Vijay n Om Business Deal" seems to be taking new twists n turns each day! Confused Confused ...the Creatives plan to build up on some mystery.. Confused hope that'll connect to one of the past, left-open tracks, to sort n connect things out, rather than have a new one Stern Smile ...n How come all of a sudden Chaya n Kamal have started exchanging glances, like they're together in this whole "kala jaadu" trick to stop the deal? Confused Shocked ...n that stalker Confused ...seemed like Kamal to me today!! Shocked ...n the way he stammered to hide things out Confused ...so Kamal's doing his bit to stop the deal by hook or by crook? Confused ...probably Chaya n Kamal know something about the deal or about Vijay, that Om doesn't?! Stern Smile ...probably Shruthi is also helping Kamal out in all this? Confused ...Don't see any reason for Kamal to turn negative otherwise!! Confused D'oh ...But Parvati seems to have become a little doubtful of Kamal's moves Approve ...n why was Chaya looking so worried about Om questioning Kamal? D'oh Confused ...There's surely something fishy! Stern Smile Confused

Loved the way Kamal n Parvati exchanged glances before Om asked Kamal to accompany him to Vijay's office Embarrassed Embarrassed ...it was like he was asking his Bhabhi if he should go Wink ...Aw, Parvati n Kamal are truly the most cutest n Best Bhabhi-Devar jodi on TV!! Embarrassed

Star Star Performer of the Day: Undoubtedly Queen Sakshi! Clap ...Get Well Soon Jaanu.. Hug ...Nothing's special without you! Embarrassed ..You're the Best!! Thumbs Up Touchwood! Embarrassed

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 4:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by queen_hetepet

@Raee - I love the picca of Janki that you have put up - Saakshi looks simply amazing - all that attitude just oozes off the screen Clap Big smile Yup, am looking fwd to seeing Saakshi in many more avatars on screen - hopefully the IBN-7 show is put up well Smile Well it seems that our queen is quite the trooper - have just put up article that mentions that she did attend SPA08 - fingers crossed her Devar did his job and looked after her for us Big smile

Hi Geeta...how r u????Big smilethnxx 4 lyking my postEmbarrassed......n totally agree wid u tht pic isDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..............woahooooo u gav me a grt newz.sakshi attended spa!!!!.....DancingDancingcant wait to see her sweeping the awardsLOLLOLLOLhopefully her frndz took gud care of herWink........n btw i did notice tht she is luking much better now.....which is just grtBig smile....me too luking fwd to the videoz of the IBN7 show....wanna see sakshi in the new avtarSmilehey i also heard tht she is returning to jalwa this week only....

Partyway to go girlClap.........Sakshi u r simply the bestHugClap.

Anywayz hope to talk to u soon,thnxxx once again for the article....Embarrassed

tc,

luv RaeeWink.

Edited by Raee_rockz - 21 May 2008 at 4:42am

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by luv_sakshi

20th May-

TOUCHWOOD!! Hug Sakshi was looking so much better today, giving me a Huge sigh of relief! Embarrassed Day Dreaming ....She still does need to take ample rest & extremely good care of herself Approve Ouch ...Hope She Gets back to the pink of Health & Best of Spirits at the earliest! Thumbs Up Hug Take Care Sakshi n Love You Loads!! Embarrassed Heart ...BTW, was'nt Sakshi looking absolutely Gorgeous in that white-red-black saree?! Embarrassed Day Dreaming ...That saree reminded me of Sakshi as Janki Clap Clap Clap ...The Gorgeous, Independent, Powerful Woman of Strength ruling the AG House! Clap Clap Clap ...n Sakshi - the little sweetheart, was actually looking like the cutest kid around in the scene where she was searching for that mysterious stalker n even during her convo with Ali during the scene Clap ...n the Eye-Talk, the Expressions Clap Clap Clap ...as Perfect n Brilliant as Ever!! Clap Clap Clap Queen Sakshi is simply the Best!! Smile ...Get Well Soon Hug Embarrassed ...Take Care n Keep Rocking Sakshi!! Thumbs Up ...Hope to see Sakshi bagging most of the Awards at this year's SPA!! Day Dreaming You're the Best Sakshi!! Clap

Aw, Parvati Hug ...the complete sweetheart that she is Embarrassed ...loved the way she sided Tannu Smile ...talking of loving her hair color n hairdo! Embarrassed Wink ...n the way she told Tannu about the olden days where people had long hair Wink ...Aw, who else but Parvati will know better about Hair styling n Hair colour? Embarrassed Day Dreaming ...Afterall, she was once the Ever-so-Gorgeous n stylish Janki Devi Embarrassed Embarrassed ...n can anyone ever forget how stunning she looked with her Hair Do? Day Dreaming Hug ...n then the way Parvati told Vandy Maasi about genuinely loving Tannu's Hair style n finding nothing wrong in it Embarrassed ...Aw, who else could be more genuine than that? Hug ...n the tips on Trendy Clothing Wink ...Well, no one beats Janki at that!! Clap

The Ishaan-Gauri-Shiv track seems to be landing back in square one! Dead D'oh ...Please Creatives! Ermm can we have you done with this track with a suitable ending? Unhappy ...Once Ishaan has feelings for Gauri n now he does'nt want to let go off Shivangi!! D'oh Where's all this heading to? Dead ...n Ashu seems to have chosen to stay invisible thru'out! Tongue LOL

This entire "Vijay n Om Business Deal" seems to be taking new twists n turns each day! Confused Confused ...the Creatives plan to build up on some mystery.. Confused hope that'll connect to one of the past, left-open tracks, to sort n connect things out, rather than have a new one Stern Smile ...n How come all of a sudden Chaya n Kamal have started exchanging glances, like they're together in this whole "kala jaadu" trick to stop the deal? Confused Shocked ...n that stalker Confused ...seemed like Kamal to me today!! Shocked ...n the way he stammered to hide things out Confused ...so Kamal's doing his bit to stop the deal by hook or by crook? Confused ...probably Chaya n Kamal know something about the deal or about Vijay, that Om doesn't?! Stern Smile ...probably Shruthi is also helping Kamal out in all this? Confused ...Don't see any reason for Kamal to turn negative otherwise!! Confused D'oh ...But Parvati seems to have become a little doubtful of Kamal's moves Approve ...n why was Chaya looking so worried about Om questioning Kamal? D'oh Confused ...There's surely something fishy! Stern Smile Confused

Loved the way Kamal n Parvati exchanged glances before Om asked Kamal to accompany him to Vijay's office Embarrassed Embarrassed ...it was like he was asking his Bhabhi if he should go Wink ...Aw, Parvati n Kamal are truly the most cutest n Best Bhabhi-Devar jodi on TV!! Embarrassed

Star Star Performer of the Day: Undoubtedly Queen Sakshi! Clap ...Get Well Soon Jaanu.. Hug ...Nothing's special without you! Embarrassed ..You're the Best!! Thumbs Up Touchwood! Embarrassed

Hi Chandrika...1stly will lyk to thnk u.....Big smileshweta told me tht u hav congratulated me.......LOLLOL.thnxxx alot yaar....Embarrassedrite now i'm vry happy....results turned up soooooooo gudLOL.now lemme get back to the topicWinkOesoooooooome analysis buddyClapluvd itBig smile.....n all the more coz sakshi lukd sooo gud in yest epiEmbarrassed.....she lukd pretty well now...thnk godSmileThumbs UpI cant explain how releived i'm feeling today....Big smileBig smile.

As for kahani well i am still very very very confusedConfusedConfusedConfusedtot ell u the truth i dont watch the serial for the story but for sakshiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedI really miss old kahani magicCrybut dont kno if it will ever come back againCryOuchCry.

On a happier note...sakshi luks fine nowBig smile.....n she also attended the SPA which is a grt newClapClapjust wanna see her sweeping the awardsWink.Btw she is also coming back in JalwaDancingso luks lyk she is all set to rock againPartyPartyi'm so happy for her.........................Hugluv u a lot sakshiHug....all the best for ur future projects Thumbs Upn stay healthyLOLLOLLOL.

well i'm missing winnie sooooooo much...CryCryhope she comes back real soonSmile

u tyk care,

keep rocking,

luv RaeeHug

sandeepshr

sandeepshr

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 7:43am | IP Logged
the pics i wanna add here
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=947281
check these out

Post Reply New Post

Go to top