Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 29)

muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Hi Exoctica beautiful Sakshi Pics Clap.
Thanks for sharing Big smile

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 03 July 2008 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
@Exotica: Thanks for those amazing pics Buddy! Clap Clap Clap
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 03 July 2008 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
@Muaaz: Hi Bushra! Smile How are you?...Thank You so much for all the appreciation yaar! Embarrassed Embarrassed n i completly agree with you yaar, Sakshi is simply the Best n Kahaani feels so incomplete without her.. Cry Cry Cry ...she's the only reason to watch Kahaani.. Embarrassed Embarrassed

Take Care n Cheers
Chandrika
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 03 July 2008 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
03 July-

Really don't know what to say or write anymore Ouch Disapprove ...i fail to understand what the Creatives are waiting for when the show's TRP s are falling due to poor storylines!! Confused Shocked Unhappy ...Not something i'd expect from the Kahaani Creatives at least Ouch ...i mean they've given us the most Amazing n Unforgettable Tracks on the show for so many years Thumbs Up ...what's happened to the Creatives?! Cry Cry

Yet again, there was just one scene of Sakshi today at the beginning that lasted hardly for 5 minutes!! Cry Cry Cry The show was majorly Incomplete because there's no Kahaani without Sakshi / Parvati!! Ouch Cry Disapprove ...n Queen Sakshi n her Phenomenal performances are the sole reason i can't stop watching Kahaani Hug Hug ..because irrespective of the storylines, Sakshi Rocks with her Fantabulous Performances, Emoting n Eye-Talk!! Embarrassed ...Sakshi is the Best n No One Beats our Queen!! Clap ...Unfortunately, i can't say that about Kahaani anymore! Ouch Ouch

The story continues with Om in jail Ermm ..Aditi seeking forgiveness from Om for telling Ashu about seeing Om pass across to Tannu's room on the night of the murder Stern Smile ..Om confessing to Maaji about going to Tannu's room Confused ..Vandy Maasi's fishy behaviour that extending to her strangely washing some cloth stained with blood!! D'oh ...n of course the 'renewed' CBI Chief Ashu n team's investigations at the AG House Geek ...the only scene worth watching was that 5 seconds of Parvati n Shruthi watching the news on Tannu's murder Clap Clap Clap ..n Sakshi emoting all of Parvati's emotions through her eyes n silence Day Dreaming ...You're the Best Sakshi!! Clap

Hope to see some great Sakshi scenes on Monday as she pledges to fight back.. Thumbs Up n Gunn will be fighting Om's case Stern Smile ...i though they'd get Rishika back for this court case Approve ...would've loved to watch the two Best Friends - Parvati n Rishika act together!! Embarrassed Embarrassed ... But...Sadly, like so many of the other characters have been ruined n forgotten & so many tracks left incomplete Ouch Cry ..the Creatives seem to have forgotten about Rishika as well!! Disapprove ...Anyways, still Hoping for the revival of Kahaani Unhappy ...at least for the sake of that One Special Person who's Rocked the Show right from Day 1 - Queen Sakshi Thumbs Up ...
Exoctica Goldie
Exoctica
Exoctica

Posted: 03 July 2008 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Honestly I don't want Rishika back, but I think they should get back Gaurav and Shilpa...
muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 04 July 2008 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Hi chandrika i agree with U really don't know what to say Confused Cry Confused.Again filler epi Confused Cry .
I don't know what creative think every month new entry but not focus on story Confused Cry Ouch.Read an article in TC not post here full article which mantion
"Kashmira Shah to soar up temperatures in Kahaanii

It is reported that the hot Kashmira Shah will be soon seen in Balaji's Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii in a cameo appearance. The production house is tightlipped about the development but our sources confirm the news."
I don't know what to say Confused

Edited by muaaz - 04 July 2008 at 5:30am
queen_hetepet Senior Member
queen_hetepet
queen_hetepet

Posted: 05 July 2008 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Long awaited hellooooo to all of my wonderful co-Saakshi admirers Big smile

So sorry have been MIA of late - am trully tired an just recovering from driving alone Dead for 10 hours to my new home (let me tell I throughly despise packing and loading/unloading my car...)

Phew.. well anyways, might not be so regular a poster for the next week or so until I get my own internet connection - have to currently fight my sis to access the comp so as you can imagine how hard it is getting updated on the wonderul world that is Kahaani n ofcourse Saakshi (altho from everyones updates it seems that I am not missing on much atm Confused )

Shoot, hafta go - but before I do let me just say huge thanks to Sanndeep for all of the great work he is doing in getting us more glorious Saakshi footage via Devi pics/vids - well done buddy    Clap Clap

Ok guys promise will try to be back with a more impressive post soon - until then take care my lovelies - Big smile (P.S> can't wait to see Gangaresque queen - fingers crossed Ekta's Mahabharat is rocking!!!)

Edited by queen_hetepet - 05 July 2008 at 10:08am
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 05 July 2008 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by muaaz

Hi chandrika i agree with U really don't know what to say Confused Cry Confused.Again filler epi Confused Cry .
I don't know what creative think every month new entry but not focus on story Confused Cry Ouch.Read an article in TC not post here full article which mantion
"Kashmira Shah to soar up temperatures in Kahaanii

It is reported that the hot Kashmira Shah will be soon seen in Balaji's Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii in a cameo appearance. The production house is tightlipped about the development but our sources confirm the news."
I don't know what to say Confused

Hi Bushra! Big smile...How are you? For Kahaani...truly, yaar, last week was a mere collection of fillers n its really sad to see Kahaani go thru' this...Cry Cry Cry...n for Kashmira Shah entering Kahaani..Ouch Confused..well, don't know what more to say!! Confused..Really wish the Craetives would focus on completing the existing incomplete tracks, focus on the existing characters instead of disappearing them abruptly n most of all get our "Real" Parvati or Janki back!! Cry Cry

Take Care n Cheers

Chandrika

Go to top