Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 27)

Raee_Salvatore IF-Sizzlerz
Raee_Salvatore
Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Originally posted by Raee_rockz

okaies..ladies its for all of u dunt fightLOLLOL

Saakshiz new avatar..goddess gangaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ahaaaaaaa true goddess ehHugHug

Njoy Wink

Luv RaeeBig smile

Hi Raee! Smile...How are you buddy? Wink...Aw, look what you've just done!...i took so long to send you this reply...guess why? Embarrassed...Well, first when i logged into the Forum, i saw this pic of our Queen n Fainted! Embarrassed Embarrassed...then i saw the same pic on another thread in here n Fainted again! Embarrassed Embarrassed...n then Geeta had put in 3 Awesome Sakshi pics in her post n i Fainted yet again! Embarrassed Embarrassed...n then, when i had finally regained conciousness, you'd put in this Super-Gorgeous Picture of Queen Sakshi n that made me Faint all over again!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...Too bad Geeta is'nt keeping well..Cry...she would've given me some tips to prevent my Fainting spree otherwise..Embarrassed Wink LOL.....Aw, Just look at Sakshi...Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...She looks like an Absolute Greek Goddess for sure! Hug Hug Hug...the title "TheQueen" is so apt for Sakshi! Clap Embarrassed Clap Smile Clap Big smile Clap...Sakshi's a complete Doll! Embarrassed Smile...Stunning! Clap Clap Clap...Can't wait to see her play Ganga...bet she'll Rock It as Always! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Touchwood! Embarrassed...All the Best Sakshi! Big smile Embarrassed Hug

Thanks a lot for your 'lil words of praise for my posts yaar..Smile Embarrassed...n Hey Raee..can we please have a sig on this pic too? Embarrassed Smile

..n for Winnie Smile...well, she'll be back from her holiday today n hopefully we'll see back on the Forum soon! Big smile...Missing her around too yaar! Ouch Cry

Take Care n Cheers Hug

Chandrika

Hello *Faint Hearted*LOLLOLLOLme fine Big smilehope ur doing well...wid all this fainting n allLOLwell to tell u the truth me also fainted twice after seeing this pic....TongueTongueAwwww man Sakshi luks just sooooooooo amazingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWell i need to thnk ekta for this thoughTonguen the desiger too.Ganga luking soo SizzlingLOLEmbarrassednow tht only explains Sakshi MagicHugHug.

well me sooo happy tht winnie is finally coming back.......hope to see her soon ovr hereSmile...missing her a lotCry

As for the siggy bit.......well u kno this pic is not tht big n allTongue...but i will try definatelyWink...thnxx 4 the sugg..Embarrassed

Luv u lotsHug

tc,RaeeBig smile

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
^@Raee:

Hi Raee! Big smile Hope you are doing fine! Wink ...Aw, so fainted too eh? Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ...But you can't really help it 'coz our Queen is simply so Gorgeous! Day Dreaming Hug Embarrassed ...Touchwood! Smile ...truly yaar, Sakshi is Amazing n i love the look that Ekta n the Designers have chosen for Sakshi in KHMK.. Clap ...Bet Sakshi'll Rock as Ganga! Clap ...Wishing her all the Very Best! Thumbs Up ...n the entire cast n crew of KHMK too.. Thumbs Up ...n Agree with you yaar, no one beats Queen Sakshi's magic! Hug Day Dreaming Embarrassed

...Thanks for considering my Sig suggestion! Embarrassed ..n for Winnie... Big smile so glad she's back from her holiday n can't wait to see her back on IF too yaar! Wink Have missed my Analysis Partner for quite sometime now.. Cry Ouch

Take Care n Cheers
Chandrika
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Hug

"Even though we are apart,
I want you to know there is a place,
Deep within my heart that keeps you ever by my side Each and every day"

Hey Winnie! Big smile ...Just putting up this little message for you! Wink Waiting for you to get back on the Forum! Embarrassed Missed you yaar! Hug...Thought i'll put that Pic on Pooh flying down with a balloon specially for you, now that you've "weighed down"! Wink Embarrassed LOL

Take Care n Cheers
Chandrika

Edited by luv_sakshi - 30 June 2008 at 2:00pm
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
June 30-

Not too much happening in Kahaani today Unhappy ...like its sadly been on most of the days since the past 6-8 months!! Ouch Cry Disapprove ...'Twas more of a filler episode to drag on an unplanned murder track Ouch Ouch ...the surprise element was Ashu's comeback to his "CBIgiri" like the rise of the Phoenix!! ROFL ROFL ...I mean seriously LOL LOL ...i'd nearly forgotten he was once "Ashutosh P Mehra - The CBI Chief" ROFL ...anyways hope he's honed his Cop skills at least now, n manages to solve this mystery at the earliest Confused Approve ...unless the Creatives choose otherwise! Ermm Stern Smile ...BTW, that 'Kahin Kissi Roz' background score being used on Ashu while the Doc checked Andy's body was ROFL ROFL ....Now that Andy's been found dead, with indications of a murder over suicide, n that too in the AG's closed godown Ermm .. (which surprisingly Om did'nt realise at all, even as he stood in there D'oh ...until the Police informed him about it!! LOL LOL ) ..the Creatives will rotate the "Shaq Ki Sui" on each n everyone of the AGs!! Ermm Pinch ...n going by the size of the AG Parivaar, one can be sure this mystery will go a long way before its finally declared "solved" Confused Ermm Disapprove ....the first signs of possible suspects (but defo not the murderer LOL ) has begun with Vandy Maasi n her fishy behaviour with Dadi! Ermm D'oh ...Well, whatever the Creatives have planned, if they decide to show Parvati being accused of Tannu's murder, then i really Hope against Hope with all my heart that it'll bring our One n Only Super-Powerful, Independent, Super-Gorgeous, Rocking Queen Janki back in Full Form n in Action Thumbs Up ....fixing everyone up! Clap

The Only solace n the Only reason for which i watched the Episode today was of course Queen Sakshi!! Day Dreaming Hug Embarrassed ...Thankfully there were comparitively more scenes of her today compared to Thursday Thumbs Up ...although not as much as it should be, so Kahaani for me still stands "Incomplete" Cry Ouch ...but i loved Sakshi in that scene where she's playing with her mangalsutra deep in thought, as she looked out of the window at people protesting outside the AG House Clap Clap Clap ...Awesome Expressions with those Eyes!! Day Dreaming Clap Thumbs Up ...n the last bit with Sakshi was worth the wait Clap Clap Clap ...'coz barring my Queen's Rocking performance there was'nt anything really to write about Approve ...Sad that the Creatives have reduced Parvati to this extent though!! Cry Cry Cry

Well, looks like Om's gonna be arrested tomorrow Ermm ...hope the Creatives get to track with their drifting storylines!! Stern Smile Thumbs Up Approve
Raee_Salvatore
Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
A sakshi sig:[free to use Tongue ]

Link:http://i27.tinypic.com/32zl121.jpg

ok i noe it turned out crappy.was trying to do sumthing new n failed badlysowie

Matching avi:

do comment/criticize.. Embarrassed n pls visit ma shop Big smile
Luv RaeeHug

muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 01 July 2008 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Hi Raee Nice Work Clap.
muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 01 July 2008 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Hug

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Even though we are apart, I want you to know there is a place, Deep within my heart that keeps you ever by my side Each and every day" <FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#330066 size=3>Hey Winnie! Big smile ...Just putting up this little message for you! Wink Waiting for you to get back on the Forum! Embarrassed Missed you yaar! Hug...Thought i'll put that Pic on Pooh flying down with a balloon specially for you, now that you've "weighed down"! Wink Embarrassed LOL

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#330033>Take Care n Cheers Chandrika

Hi Chandrika Beautiful Welcome Post Clap.
Advance WELCOME BACK to Winnie Hug Hug Hug.
Hi chandrika Great views as always Clap.
I know KGGK story very slow Confused i want to see Sakshi back in action Soon Big smile but creative Cry Cry .
I really don't understand past week and mon epi Sakshi mostly scene cheat shot or body double Confused Angry .
But atleast they show more of Sakshi Clap.
Sakshi is the Best Clap
Raee_Salvatore
Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 01 July 2008 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by muaaz

Hi Raee Nice Work Clap.

Thnxxxx A Lot BushraHugHug

Go to top