Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 26)

Baby S IF-Dazzler
Baby S
Baby S

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Raee_rockz

@shalu..... LOL LOL LOL yeah i kno we can never get bored of luking at sakshi picz Embarrassed Embarrassed but still thnxx a lot dearHug

true shes jus toooooooooooo beautiful

balhfan123 Senior Member
balhfan123
balhfan123

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 12:19am | IP Logged
hi friends ..sakshi's C Company(movie) is releasing on 1st August Wink i cant wait to watch the movie Day Dreaming

Raee_Salvatore IF-Sizzlerz
Raee_Salvatore
Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 3:46am | IP Logged
^^^^^wow thnx 4 the info chrisHug..ahaaaaaaaa cant wait to see Sakshi in her new avtar Embarrassed Embarrassed
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
^^@Chrisencia:

Hi Chris! Smile Hope you are doing fine! Gr8 to know you're shopping Embarrassed ...preparing for your holiday i guess! Wink ...Hey thanks for the info on Sakshi's film Clap Clap ...Can't wait to watch it too Big smile ...n hope it does really well at the B.O!! Smile

Aw, you don't have the SBS video on Sakshi's trip to Paris? Ouch ...No probs...the pics are Gr8 yaar! Clap

Take Care n Cheers
Chandrika
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by queen_hetepet

@Chandrika, Raee n Bushra oops I forgot Chris (sorry buddy Embarrassed )- Hiya ladies, good work on keeping this thread rocking yaar Clap Wink keep up those awesome ep analysis' Chandrika - makes my day Smile

Hi Geeta! Howdy? Smile...Sorry i was'nt around for the past two days n hence the delay in reply..Embarrassed...Aw, dearie, Thanks a Ton for showering all the praise for ma posts! Embarrassed Embarrassed...So glad my analysis makes your day! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed (Me Blushing!)...no points for guessing who makes my day! Embarrassed Embarrassed...Queen Sakshi of course! Embarrassed Big smile Clap

Soooooo sorry have been awol of late - many things happening in life atm - have managed to catch 3 different types of cold from my housemates (which has mutated into something really nasty - feel like a leper on death row Dead Dead Dead ) - have only just started recovering. Am afraid will not be around that much next week either - i know I promised vids - will see what I can do but am relocating to another state next week so lotsa packing Cry Cry Cry

Aw. poor dear...you haven't been keeping well? Ouch...Really hope you get well soon n get back with your Hilarious posts yaar! Big smile Embarrassed...BTW, here's a 'lil something for you..Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...that's for your Awesome "brief" posts! Wink LOL

Anyways, enuf of me - back to our key objective of this thread Big smile The Queen.

Well, must say Kahaani is...well...I don't know...again there is much potential...but it hasn't quite hit the mark yet (am getting very tired of watching body doubles of Sakshi - don't get me wrong she is acting superbly- but I don't just wanna see close up shots... Ouch )

Oooh, I like this 'who is the villain' plot - I reckon its none of the obvious three - I am suspecting the following:

-Gunn (well actress playing her has changed - enuf of a reason to get her in jail - although must say I really did like gunn's character - just wish she has a bit more backbone Cry )
-Shruti (wasn't there some bruhaha over Tina leaving the show? Maybe this is her grand finale track???)
-Tanu (honestly yaar...maybe she set it all up...finding out ur true parentage and then messing round with Andy - might have tipped her over the deep end - get revenge on the Ag fam that way Confused )

Hmm..for Kahaani...do'nt know where the story's going either..Ouch Cry...Sad that Kahaani's Creatives are finding it so hard to link their storylines! Cry Cry Cry...Kahaani's script has always been its USP n the Janki track was simply out of this world...wonder what happened to the Creatives now? Ouch Smile Confused...Hope the Tannu murder track brings our Janki back in Full Form...Big smile Clap Embarrassed...She'll put everything in place in her own Royal way! Clap Clap Clap Clap...BTW, nice guess with the possible suspects in the Tannu murder case...my pic would be Gunn / Shruthi..Confused

Anyways, enuf of my speculation - just watched the last ep of Utsav kahaani - OMG!!!!! Big smile Saakshi was amazing - it was a scene between Paro n Shruts Tongue - Shruti is getting ready for her Saigai ceremony n Paro brings in someone else to get shruti ready - Shruts gets heaps upset as PAro won't dress her - simply amazing mother daughter scene - Saakshi's emotional reaction was spot on! Clap Clap I wish Kahaani gets back to good story's that develop the character as well as uses the actors abilities to full form - won't that be something?
Paro also danced at the sagai - hilarious - can totally tell Saakshi let the music get to her - man she was really into it when as mother of the bride she should have been a little more sedate - funny!!!! Big smile Big smile Big smile

I have also been watching Rajshri eps - Again amazing - could not stop laughing over the whole Pallavi/Parvati KBC track (did anyone see the ep we're Paro catches all of the brothers watching a bollywood movie? Priceless reaction - Saakshi has a very genuine laugh Big smile )

Aw...Thanks for those amazing brief ups on the Utsav n Rajshri episodes buddy! Clap Clap Clap ...the Utsav episode sounds really sweet...too bad i don't get to watch them anymore! Cry Cry Cry...n for the Rajshri episode on KBC preps...Aw, that was Awesome n so cute! Embarrassed Wink...Sakshi's such a sweetheart! Embarrassed Big smile...truly priceless! Smile...n i totally agree yaar...she's got the most Genuine smile ever! Big smile Smile Embarrassed...Sakshi's the Best! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Oh wow, I have again written a min thesis - apologies (totally understand if you skim read my post Embarrassed )

Okies, better get back to packing *cough cough* Did I mention being sick sucks?>?? Angry Ouch Dead

Thanks for those gorgeous pictures pasted above! Embarrassed Smile

I just saw the article showing the first glimpses of Saakshi as goddess Ganga - WOW Clap Totally didn't picturise her that way at all - must admit am glad that Saks n Kiran will be essaying husband and wife again - such brilliant chemistry - can totally feel and see the comfort level between those two Clap Big smile

...n for Sakshi playing Ganga...Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...i have to admit this publicly, nut i really can't help it..Embarrassed Embarrassed..I fainted seeing just how stunning n gorgeous Sakshi looks! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...Awesome! Clap Clap Clap...Sakshi loos like a Greek Goddess! Embarrassed Clap Clap Clap Clap Big smile...can't wait to watch her in KHMK! Embarrassed...She'll Rock the show for sure! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

*looks at time* Shoot! Ahem...and to finish off another monologue, everyone say with me:

"All hail Queen Saakshi" Big smile Big smile Big smile

Aw...i've always been around to scream "Hail Queen Sakshi!"...Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed..there you go...i did it again! Big smile Embarrassed...Sakshi is simply the Best! Clap Clap Clap...no amount of words can suffice to praise her! Big smile Embarrassed Clap

****P.S. I know...am very corny Embarrassed

OMG! Embarrassed...just looks how gorgeous our Queen looks here...Embarrassed Embarrassed (I'm Fainting again! Embarrassed).....so until the next time i gain conciousness to pen some more...

Take Care n Cheers

Chandrika

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Baby S

hi to all
thank u so much for the warm welcome into KGGK forums. i really love the fact that u are all very very big fans of sakshi and ahve dedicated a forum to her. and also u post updates regularly, which i very nice of u so everyone can see.
thank you very much
sharlene

Hey Shalu! Smile..How are you? ...good to know we have a new member in the Sakshi Fan Club! Embarrassed...Thanks for all the appreciation n hope you'll continue posting in here too..Big smile...n Hey...Thanks for putting up that siggy yaar! Embarrassed...You just can't get enough of Sakshi even if its repeated a zillion times over! Embarrassed Big smile Wink...Hope to see some of your collections soon too! Smile

Take Care n Cheers

Chandrika

Edited by luv_sakshi - 29 June 2008 at 1:45pm
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by muaaz

Hi Chandrika U rock with ur views Clap.U r the Best to praise queen Sakshi Clap. And about KGGk thur Epi its totally incomplet so little of sakshi just one lil Scene Cry Cry.Hope more Sakshi scene in Mon epi.Agree with u Atleast creative realise they shown Ashu as CBI officer Good to see him in action. And U look Sakshi Sakshi first Looks As Ganga its Day Dreaming . Sakshi is the Best Clap

Hi Bushra! Big smile..Hope you are doing fine! Wink...Aw, dearie..thanks so much for appreciating my posts yaar! Embarrassed Embarrassed...its really encouraging! Smile...Thanks once again! Embarrassed...I love writing about Queen Sakshi...Embarrassed...the only sad bit is that my vocabulary is simply too small to praise Sakshi enough...Ouch...our Queen is way beyond words! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...I love the way Winnie writes about our Queen too...she's Awesome! Clap Clap Clap...Miss you Winnie...Come Back Soon! Cry Ouch

...n i loved Sakshi's pic as Ganga too..Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...Aw, our Queen is Gorgeous! Clap Clap Clap...Sakshi is simply Amazing yaar! Big smile Clap Clap Clap Smile...for Kahaani..hope we get to see Janki back in Full Form by the end of this Tannu murder mystery! Smile

Take Care n Cheers

Chandrika

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raee_rockz

okaies..ladies its for all of u dunt fightLOLLOL

Saakshiz new avatar..goddess gangaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ahaaaaaaa true goddess ehHugHug

Njoy Wink

Luv RaeeBig smile

Hi Raee! Smile...How are you buddy? Wink...Aw, look what you've just done!...i took so long to send you this reply...guess why? Embarrassed...Well, first when i logged into the Forum, i saw this pic of our Queen n Fainted! Embarrassed Embarrassed...then i saw the same pic on another thread in here n Fainted again! Embarrassed Embarrassed...n then Geeta had put in 3 Awesome Sakshi pics in her post n i Fainted yet again! Embarrassed Embarrassed...n then, when i had finally regained conciousness, you'd put in this Super-Gorgeous Picture of Queen Sakshi n that made me Faint all over again!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...Too bad Geeta is'nt keeping well..Cry...she would've given me some tips to prevent my Fainting spree otherwise..Embarrassed Wink LOL.....Aw, Just look at Sakshi...Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...She looks like an Absolute Greek Goddess for sure! Hug Hug Hug...the title "TheQueen" is so apt for Sakshi! Clap Embarrassed Clap Smile Clap Big smile Clap...Sakshi's a complete Doll! Embarrassed Smile...Stunning! Clap Clap Clap...Can't wait to see her play Ganga...bet she'll Rock It as Always! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Touchwood! Embarrassed...All the Best Sakshi! Big smile Embarrassed Hug

Thanks a lot for your 'lil words of praise for my posts yaar..Smile Embarrassed...n Hey Raee..can we please have a sig on this pic too? Embarrassed Smile

..n for Winnie Smile...well, she'll be back from her holiday today n hopefully we'll see back on the Forum soon! Big smile...Missing her around too yaar! Ouch Cry

Take Care n Cheers Hug

Chandrika

Edited by luv_sakshi - 29 June 2008 at 1:53pm

Go to top