Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 23)

muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Hi chris, how r U ? Beautiful Pics U use Clap.

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Baby S

hey guyz
i am also a big sakshi fan and i really enjoy her acting as she is very hardworking and uses great expression. i am new to the Kahanni Ghar Ghar Kii forums and my name is Sharlene. Smile

Hi Sharlene! Big smile...How are you doing?...Welcome to the Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii Parivaar! Big smile Embarrassed...Hope we get to see you around often with your posts and reviews..Smile..n Hope you have a gr8 time here! Big smile...n for Sakshi...Embarrassed Embarrassed...Well, She's such an Amazing Actor! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...you'll find the Biggest of Sakshi Fans around here (n that includes me Embarrassed)...n truly...Sakshi is simply the Best! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...No Surprise, we call her "Queen" on this Forum! Embarrassed Smile Clap

Cheers

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by muaaz

Hi chandrika woooooooow u rock with ur praise for Sakshi Clap Superb yaar Clap.I agree queen Sakshi Rocksssssssssssssssss Clap.Yaa story is not moving but i think they also shown Andy marder and then story move just my view.And yaa like u say  We'll Have to only Wait n Watch!
Sakshi is the Best  Clap

Hi Bushra! Big smile Hope you are doing fine!...Thank You so much for all the applauds n appreciation for my post yaar! Embarrassed Embarrassed...Glad you liked what i've written! Smile...Storywise, Kahaani is on a slow pace, but i sure Hope it picks up n Rocks the charts soon!! Big smile Wink...Was so glad to see KGGK on the No. 02 spot on the TRP chart yesterday Clap Clap Clap..TOUCHWOOD! Embarrassed...n for Sakshi Embarrassed...Aw, no one ever beats our Queen at being the Best!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Take Care n Cheers

Chandrika

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
26th June-

Not too much happening on Kahaani today in terms of getting any hint on Tannu's murder Stern Smile ...the Episode seemed Very Incomplete without Sakshi Cry Cry Cry ...except for the last bit where there was just a glimpse of her during the release of Tannu's ashes Smile ...n Boy!! Embarrassed Big smile What a scene that was!! Clap ...That was the "Scene of the Day" for me!! Star ...Yes of course because that was the only scene with Queen Sakshi / Parvati in it Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming ...n also because that scene showed Parvati remembering Tannu with two special flashback scenes Hug ...One when Parvati was the Super-Gorgeous, Super-Stylish, Super-Rocking, Powerful, Independent Janki! Day Dreaming That super-cute Holi Episode where the kids plan to put colour on Janki 'coz they did'nt like her Embarrassed ..n the way Janki wanted to make friends with all of them, putting colour on Tannu's cheeks Clap ...Aw, that was such an Awesome Episode!! Clap ...Unforgettable! Hug ...n was'nt Queen Janki simply stunning? Day Dreaming Embarrassed ...Miss You Heaps Janki Cry Hug Disapprove ...Come Back Soon Please! Cry Ouch ...n the other scene in that Flashback Embarrassed ...the one where Parvati the Sweetheart not just fixes Tannu the brat, but also allows her to pursue her modelling dreams Clap ..promising to support her thru'out Hug Thumbs Up ...n that cute 'lil hug Parvati n Tannu exchanged? Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ...n Parvati looking stunning yet again with her hair let down Embarrassed Embarrassed (Well, Sakshi looks Drop-Dead Gorgeous Always! Day Dreaming Hug )...Thumbs Up for that scene too! Thumbs Up ...Aw, Sakshi Hug Day Dreaming ...You're Simply the Best! Clap ...A Complete Rockstar! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

...Really wonder who Andy keeps talking to on the phone Confused D'oh ...surely he isn't Tannu's murderer Approve ..he's probably got all the proofs that Tannu was talking about n his life seems to be in danger too! Confused Confused From the Precap, i have a feeling, he's gonna be killed too Confused Unhappy ...n there's something quite fishy going on in the AG Parivaar too Confused Shocked ...Dadi being pretty confident n logical about Andy not being responsible for Tannu's murder, amongst Om n Kamal's denial Confused Confused ...the flickering Diya Confused ...n Om's hesitation when Dadi hinted about one of the AGs being responsible for the murderer n his anxiety in pressing upon Andy being the culprit Confused Stern Smile D'oh ...

Well..Well...What do we have here? Shocked Wink LOL Someone's employed again!! Wink LOL ...Who? Wink LOL ...our very own 'Flop-Cop' Ashu! Stern Smile Ermm Wink ...Hope he does'nt live up to that name this time though! Ouch ....He better be a contributor in revealing the murderer, now that the Creatives have decided to put him back on job! Stern Smile Stern Smile ...The funny bit in that scene was when the Police Commissioner introduced Ashu to the Inspector who'd come home for the investigations, n the two of them said "Hello" like they had'nt met up before! LOL LOL LOL ...I still remember the way that Inspector failed to recognise a CBI officer in the AG House! D'oh LOL ...n then when the Commissioner told Ashu.."I know your on leave now.." ROFL ...Mr. Commissioner, Ashu was on leave ever since his marriage was fixed with Shivangi LOL LOL LOL ...did'nt know they gave so many offs at your Department! Stern Smile LOL ...It was like Ashu had taken a Retirement! LOL LOL LOL

Hope the next week brings some more progress with the Investigations! Thumbs Up
queen_hetepet Senior Member
queen_hetepet
queen_hetepet

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 5:55am | IP Logged
@Chandrika, Raee n Bushra oops I forgot Chris (sorry buddy Embarrassed )- Hiya ladies, good work on keeping this thread rocking yaar Clap Wink keep up those awesome ep analysis' Chandrika - makes my day Smile

Soooooo sorry have been awol of late - many things happening in life atm - have managed to catch 3 different types of cold from my housemates (which has mutated into something really nasty - feel like a leper on death row Dead Dead Dead ) - have only just started recovering. Am afraid will not be around that much next week either - i know I promised vids - will see what I can do but am relocating to another state next week so lotsa packing Cry Cry Cry

Anyways, enuf of me - back to our key objective of this thread Big smile The Queen.

Well, must say Kahaani is...well...I don't know...again there is much potential...but it hasn't quite hit the mark yet (am getting very tired of watching body doubles of Sakshi - don't get me wrong she is acting superbly- but I don't just wanna see close up shots... Ouch )

Oooh, I like this 'who is the villain' plot - I reckon its none of the obvious three - I am suspecting the following:

-Gunn (well actress playing her has changed - enuf of a reason to get her in jail - although must say I really did like gunn's character - just wish she has a bit more backbone Cry )
-Shruti (wasn't there some bruhaha over Tina leaving the show? Maybe this is her grand finale track???)
-Tanu (honestly yaar...maybe she set it all up...finding out ur true parentage and then messing round with Andy - might have tipped her over the deep end - get revenge on the Ag fam that way Confused )

Anyways, enuf of my speculation - just watched the last ep of Utsav kahaani - OMG!!!!! Big smile Saakshi was amazing - it was a scene between Paro n Shruts Tongue - Shruti is getting ready for her Saigai ceremony n Paro brings in someone else to get shruti ready - Shruts gets heaps upset as PAro won't dress her - simply amazing mother daughter scene - Saakshi's emotional reaction was spot on! Clap Clap I wish Kahaani gets back to good story's that develop the character as well as uses the actors abilities to full form - won't that be something?
Paro also danced at the sagai - hilarious - can totally tell Saakshi let the music get to her - man she was really into it when as mother of the bride she should have been a little more sedate - funny!!!! Big smile Big smile Big smile

I have also been watching Rajshri eps - Again amazing - could not stop laughing over the whole Pallavi/Parvati KBC track (did anyone see the ep we're Paro catches all of the brothers watching a bollywood movie? Priceless reaction - Saakshi has a very genuine laugh Big smile )

Oh wow, I have again written a min thesis - apologies (totally understand if you skim read my post Embarrassed )

Okies, better get back to packing *cough cough* Did I mention being sick sucks?>?? Angry Ouch Dead

Edited by queen_hetepet - 27 June 2008 at 9:56am
Raee_Salvatore IF-Sizzlerz
Raee_Salvatore
Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Hi all..... LOL okay dont think i hav gone mad.....its acyually tht i read geeta n chandrikaz posts.... Wink okay enuff laughing tym to Clap for ur awesum analysis dears..i luvd the way u ppl portray the whole thing.....Hug[>:D,].....as i hav said may b 100 tyms i am nvr gud at writing long analysis....but i must say chandrika n geeta u ppl r too gud Clap Clap ...wish i had tht flare Embarrassed

anyways comming on to Sakshi ahaaaaa i am in total awe of her.....i kno i hav said this for ages but trust me guys i cant ever beleive i can describe Sakshi in words..she is soooooooo amazingHugHugHug..i saw her in KGGK after probably 2 weeks n woh wat a releif it was to only see her Embarrassed Embarrassed she was as usual awesum thru all the epis Clap Clap Clap as for the stry.now i get it why the creatives were soooo haywire wid the drama n all....psssst Ekta has hired the CID'z creatives.... LOL LOL LOL thts the reason they were so bad wid drama thingy......but now thriller...ehh thts there forte man LOL Wink LOL n talking about thriller.....gud to see mamaz boy back in action.haha true i agree wid chandrika...i guess he was on a retirement leave Tongue Tongue well i'm hopin to see sum excitement now tht the murder mystry has started....(okay i must say no i'm genuinely not hoping nything frm this track LOL )coz i kno ekta will end up making it a fiasco Tongue well i hope she doesnot do it this tym though coz i'm sick of seeing dead ppl coming back..seems like half of the family is zombie Dead
well apart frm tht again i wud like to say I luvd the acting ofsakshi in the last weeks epi.actually felt sooo gu to see her after such a long tym..mayb cant make u ppl undersatnd the feeling until n unless u hv gone thru it..I simply Luv HerHug.......thnk god my tv is fixed Embarrassed
nywayz gotta go now.......see u all ltr....
Tyk care,
luv Raee Big smile
p.s.any news of Winnie???????i really am missing her Cry Cry
Baby S IF-Dazzler
Baby S
Baby S

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 9:13am | IP Logged
hi to all
thank u so much for the warm welcome into KGGK forums. i really love the fact that u are all very very big fans of sakshi and ahve dedicated a forum to her. and also u post updates regularly, which i very nice of u so everyone can see.
thank you very much
sharlene
queen_hetepet Senior Member
queen_hetepet
queen_hetepet

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 9:34am | IP Logged

@Raee - aw shucks Embarrassed *blushes* thanks for the apreciation yaar Tongue Am glad to see my mindless ramblings are being enjoyed - in regards to my writing skills, well, thanks heaps Big smile Have just realised have tendency to write aussie slang words - so if you don't understand let me know and I will try to clarify for you Wink Oh and Raee - so totally agree with you - Saakshi rocked last weeks episodes Big smile Clap

@Baby S - Hello and welcome buddy Tongue Is it ok if I address you as Sharlene? Wink Yes, I agree this thread rocks cos of the consistent updates and the endless praise that is reserved for the Queen - Saakshi - she deserves it too - honestly think she is currently underused and underrated as an actress...totally believable in her characterisations Big smile

I just saw the article showing the first glimpses of Saakshi as goddess Ganga - WOW Clap Totally didn't picturise her that way at all - must admit am glad that Saks n Kiran will be essaying husband and wife again - such brilliant chemistry - can totally feel and see the comfort level between those two Clap Big smile

*looks at time* Shoot! Ahem...and to finish off another monologue, everyone say with me:

"All hail Queen Saakshi" Big smile Big smile Big smile

****P.S. I know...am very corny Embarrassed

Edited by queen_hetepet - 27 June 2008 at 9:36am

Go to top