Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 22)

muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Hi chandrika Great views Clap Clap Clap U rock as always Clap .
Sakshi really simply superb with her emotion and expression Clap .
Sakshi is
the Best Clap

balhfan123 Senior Member
balhfan123
balhfan123

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 7:21am | IP Logged
hi chandrika ..superb analysis by you..u rock as always Thumbs Up

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by muaaz

Hi chandrika Great views Clap Clap Clap U rock as always Clap . Sakshi really simply superb with her emotion and expression Clap .
Sakshi is the Best Clap

Hi Bushra! Smile..Hope you are fine yaar! Aw, Thanks a Ton for all those words of Appreciation for my Analysis yaar! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...n for Sakshi...She's an Amazing Actor! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Thos eEmotions are expressed perfectly n naturally with ease! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...n no one beats our Queen at Eye-Talk! Embarrassed Big smile Clap...Queen Sakshi is simply the Best!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Take Care n Cheers

Chandrika

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chrisencia

hi chandrika ..superb analysis by you..u rock as always Thumbs Up 

Hey Chris! Big smile..Long time no see?..Ouch...Guess you're quite busy these days..Hope you are doing gr8 yaar! Smile...Aw, Thank You so much for all the Appreciation for my posts Dear! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...n Here's something for you..Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...This is to applaud n Thank You for putting up those Wonderful, Super-Gorgeous n Rare Picture collection of Queen Sakshi for us! Big smile Embarrassed Smile Clap...Amazing Pics yaar! Embarrassed....The first one was when Sakshi went to Paris with SBS right? Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...remember watching that on TV! Big smile...Do you by any chance have the videos of that SBS Episode? Smile..If you do, it'll be gr8 if you could put it up for us on the Forum or on this thread yaar! Embarrassed Embarrassed...n the second pic...Swati Dixit..Big smile...that was an Awesome track in Kahaani! Clap Clap Clap Clap

Take Care n Cheers

Chandrika

Edited by luv_sakshi - 25 June 2008 at 1:40pm
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
25th June-

I'll kick start today's analysis with a huge round of applause to our Special n Super-Rocking Queen Sakshi! Clap ..Aw, she was Simply Amazing! Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming ..did you all notice how Extremely Natural n Brilliant she was thru'out the Tannu mourning scene? Thumbs Up ...it was like Sakshi was actually crying thru' the entire scene n it all showed in those Eyes!! Clap ...Sakshi is truly such a Mindblowing Actor! Hug Thumbs Up ...n the "Scene of the Day"...well, there could be only one Approve ...the bit b/w Parvati n Shruthi Clap Clap Clap ...Sakshi n Tina share such perfect on-screen chemistry! Thumbs Up ...Shruthi walking into the AG House to mourn for Tannu Stern Smile ...n after she placed an understanding hand on Gunn's shoulder, walked straight up to Parvati Embarrassed ...n not a single word exchanged b/w the two of them, unlike the last time when they confronted each other Thumbs Up ...n then our Mother-Daughter Jodi hugged each other Hug ...in complete understanding of the loss that had struck their lives unexpectedly Clap Clap Clap ...Awesome!! Thumbs Up You're the Best Sakshi!! Clap ...Good Work with the Shocked Look Tina!! Clap Clap Clap

The Investigations have begun n the Poilce is all out to get hold of Andy Stern Smile ...probably he'll get caught or he may end his life to prevent the AGs' Dark Secrets from leaking out Confused ...But i did'nt quite get the logic behind the fire not lighting during the last rites Confused D'oh ...when Om tried lighting the fire 3 consecutive times, it just refused to light up Confused Confused ...n then Kamal managed to light it up in no time Stern Smile ...Are the Creatives trying to give us a hint on the murderer thru' this? Confused Stern Smile ...Vandy Maasi, Chaya n Kamal are now trying to find out if Tannu had hidden some proofs against them in her room Stern Smile ...But something tells me none of these three are responsible for Tannu's murder Stern Smile Ermm ...probably these tracks have been brought up only to create suspense n arouse the Audience's Interest! Approve

We'll Have to only Wait n Watch! Wink
Baby S IF-Dazzler
Baby S
Baby S

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
hey guyz
i am also a big sakshi fan and i really enjoy her acting as she is very hardworking and uses great expression. i am new to the Kahanni Ghar Ghar Kii forums and my name is Sharlene. Smile
muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

Hi Sharlene,Welcome to the KGGK fourm Big smile.
I am also a huge Fan of Sakshi Big smile.Sakshi is simply the Best Clap.
Me Bushra hope u have a good time here Big smile
muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Hi chandrika woooooooow u rock with ur praise for Sakshi Clap Superb yaar Clap.I agree queen Sakshi Rocksssssssssssssssss Clap.Yaa story is not moving but i think they also shown Andy marder and then story move just my view.And yaa like u say
We'll Have to only Wait n Watch!
Sakshi is the Best
Clap

Go to top