Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 21)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by priya555

Saakshi ROCKS, ROCKS & ROCKS. She makes episodes sooooooooooooooooooooooo nice. I like her very much. She was looking soooooooooooooooooooooo GORGEOUS IN YEST. EPI.wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Clap however i am liking KGGK's episodes now Clap

@Chandrika, ROCKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG analysis yaar .This is for u Clap  Clap

Hi Priya! Big smile...How are you? Its been long since i've seen you around on the Forum! Ouch...Welcome Back yaar! Big smile Wink...Aw, Thank you so much for appreciating n liking my analysis so much, Pal! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...n completely agree with you yaar...Sakshi ROCKS! Clap Clap Clap Clap...our Gorgeous Queen is simply the Best! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Take Care n Cheers

Chandrika

Edited by luv_sakshi - 19 June 2008 at 2:00pm

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by muaaz

Hi chandirika , Great views U rock Clap.
Sakshi looking so Gorgeous Big smile Tongue.Hope KGGK rock again soon.So many Raaz hummmmmmm Confused.
Sakshi is the Best Clap 

Hi Bushra! Big smile...Hope you're doing fine yaar! Smile...Thank You very much for all the appreciation n praise for my analysis Buddy! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...n truly yaar, our Super Gorgeous Queen Sakshi is simply the Best! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap..she Rocks every episode n only for her sake, i hopoe Kahaani's storylines improve! Cry Ouch...n hope the creatives complete the mystery tracks properly this time around! Confused Ouch...but our Queen...Aw, Sakshi is the Best! Clap Embarrassed Clap Big smile Clap Hug Clap

Take Care n Cheers

Chandrika

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
19th June-

DUH D'oh ...Seriously can't figure out any logic in either the current storyline or even in where this track is heading to Confused Wacko ...just Hoping for the very Best Stern Smile ...a solution to all the tracks that the Creatives have simultaneously opened Ermm ...n Hopefully there'll be no loose ends this time!! Pinch Hoping all this only for Queen Sakshi Hug ...'coz irrespective of the confusing, mediocre storylines that the Creatives are making a habit, off late, Queen Sakshi's performance has ALWAYS been Top-Notch, Perfect, Bang On n Extremely Brilliant! Clap ..Our ever Gorgeous Queen has Rocked all her scenes n How!! Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming ...n of course, no one ever beats Sakshi at Eye-Talk!! Day Dreaming Thumbs Up ...When the Creatives have TV's Best Actor playing protagonist, i don't see why they have too script 'B' Grade storylines?! Ouch Cry ...Creatives!! Unhappy Kahaani's USP has always been its superb storylines Approve ...what happened to it then? Ouch ...Aw, but Sakshi Hug ...she's simply so amazing! Clap Clap Clap ....Hat's Off to her Out of the World Performances!! Thumbs Up Heart Queen Sakshi is always a pleasure to watch n one can't really get enough of her! Day Dreaming ...Sakshi Rocks!! Thumbs Up ...She's simply the Best! Clap

The anniversary celebrations continued at the AG House Stern Smile ...really don't know where Shruthi vanished in a jiffy though! Shocked Wacko ...Anyways..Tannu the brat sure went way over-board with Andy Stern Smile ...n all the AGs could do was stand n watch in silence!! Ermm Ouch ...Aw, wish Queen Janki was around Hug ...none of this mess would've even happened in the first place! Clap Clap Clap ...n then Om telling Parvati about being sorry for having mistaken Kamal Stern Smile Stern Smile ...the only thing i loved about that scene Smile ...Parvati telling Om that Kamal is very thoughtful n understands everything Embarrassed Hug ...n then Om telling Parvati that Kamal's learnt everything from none other than Parvati Embarrassed Embarrassed ...for sure, no wonder Parvati n Kamal are the Cutest n Best Ever Bhabhi-Devar Jodi!! Hug Day Dreaming ...only if Om had taken lessons from our 'Real' Parvati / Janki n let her handle things Ermm D'oh ...n then Om watching Andy misbehave with Tannu n giving it back to him Stern Smile ...Again if only Queen Janki would be there to do the Honours Clap ...one look from Fiery Eyes n both Andy & Tannu would've fallen back to their senses even in the most drunken state!! Clap ...Miss You Heaps Janki!! Cry Hug Cry ...Please come Back Soon! Cry Cry Cry ...Creatives!! Disapprove ..for Heaven's Sake, at least get our "Real" Parvati back in action! Ouch Ouch

Tannu Wink ...must say Akshita's done really well enacting every bit of her scene Clap Clap Clap ..Gr8 Going Akshita! Clap Clap Clap ...Kinda loved the way Tannu gave it back to all the AGs LOL LOL LOL ...especially when she asked Om not to talk about understanding good n bad people, citing the Vijay-Om deal example Tongue LOL ...Hilarious! ROFL ROFL ROFL ...n Om was silenced in not time Thumbs Up ...Chaya, Kamal, n Vandy bore a fearful look, full of guilt Confused D'oh ...but Parvati Thumbs Up ...she was trying to understand what Tannu was trying to say about knowing the black deeds of the AGs Approve ...Parvati was trying to understand why Tannu was talking of expsoing the AGs to everyone Approve ...Love the way Parvati analysis n understands every situation without taking hasty decisions Clap ...but then Om lost his temper n nearly attacked Tannu until Parvati n Kamal n the rest came to Tannu's aid n took her away Confused Shocked D'oh ...

Looks like Tannu's murder isn't far away Confused ...as Parvati discussed the situation with Om, wondering how to get Tannu 'back' to the family, Om wore a cold look saying; "Good or bad its not the time to think but act" Confused Confused ...he did'nt let Parvati know what he was gonna do though Shocked ...Vandy Maasi on the other hand found the '14th July 1994' page of her diary missing Confused D'oh ...Kamal was determined to stop Tannu from letting her reveal his secret n so were Chaya n Vikram Confused Confused Confused ...Meanwhile while Andy was tring to drive back home he had a suuden attack of Asthma n while he was searching for his inhaler, someone makes an attack on him Confused ...Parvati on waking up also does'nt find Om in bed Confused Stern Smile ...she was'nt even able to find him anywhere around the house Confused Confused ...

What will next bring? Stern Smile ...hopefully positive changes that'll revive Kahaani, finally! Thumbs Up ...or Queen Janki's return? Hug
Raee_Salvatore IF-Sizzlerz
Raee_Salvatore
Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Awwwwwww Chandrika.....thnxx a lot for the warm welcome....as usual ur analysis totally rock yaar..i luv them Clap I dont hav a clue wats going rite now on kggk n ma only source of news is ur updates Embarrassed coz mera TV Kharab Hogaya.... Cry Cry Cry nywayz thnxxxx a lot for the analysis......yeah me 2 eager to do sum new KGGK siggies(read Sakshi sigs LOL )...i'm gonna surely post soon....n am waiting for sum of ur rocking stuff..... Big smile
Tyk care,
Luv u,
RaeeHug.
Raee_Salvatore IF-Sizzlerz
Raee_Salvatore
Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 10:20am | IP Logged
@geeta n bushra..thnxx 4 replying....i was apprehensive tht u ppl hav forgotten me LOL LOL LOL i'm soo happy 2 be back..i must say u guys did a fantastic job along wid chandrika to keep this site rocking Clap luv u all,
RaeeHug
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 23 June 2008 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Raee_rockz

Awwwwwww Chandrika.....thnxx a lot for the warm welcome....as usual ur analysis totally rock yaar..i luv them Clap I dont hav a clue wats going rite now on kggk n ma only source of news is ur updates Embarrassed coz mera TV Kharab Hogaya.... Cry Cry Cry nywayz thnxxxx a lot for the analysis......yeah me 2 eager to do sum new KGGK siggies(read Sakshi sigs LOL )...i'm gonna surely post soon....n am waiting for sum of ur rocking stuff..... Big smile
Tyk care,
Luv u,
RaeeHug.

Hey Raee! Big smile...How are you yaar?...Aw, dearie, Thank You so much for all your praise n appreciation! Embarrassed Embarrassed...Too bad your TV's not working! Ouch Ouch...Not too much happening in Kahaani though....expect for the Tannu murder track that finally happened today! Confused...Glad to know that my posts are helping you keep updated with Kahaani! Embarrassed Smile...n I loved your Sig shop n the collections therein! Clap Clap Clap Clap...Really looking forward to more Sakshi sigs from you Buddy! Big smile Embarrassed Wink...

Take Care n Cheers

Chandrika

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 23 June 2008 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
23 June-

Storywise Stern Smile ...still don't have much to say with the current pace of Kahaani Ouch Cry ...the much speculated n spoken about track of Tannu's murder has finally been shown in today's episode Approve ...the tracks to come will surely revolve around investigations to find out which of the Agarwal member (if so) is involved with the murder n why Stern Smile Confused ...one possibility with the upcoming "Who Dun It" track could be that Parvati would get blamed for the murder Cry Cry Cry ..n may be forced to leave home again Ouch Ouch ...but if that's a way for the Creatives to get back Fiery Eyed Queen Janki in Full Form to get the real murderer punished Thumbs Up Party ..then there'll simply be nothing like it! Clap Who would'nt want to see our "Real" Parvati in Action? Big smile ...Or still beter Wink ...Queen Janki come back with the Bang n fix up all problems in that Absolute Royal manner she does! Day Dreaming Hug Smile

For now, the Doctor who accompanied the police investigation has stated that Tannu died due to poisoning Confused Confused ...Chaya sure was giving guilty looks Stern Smile ..but then there all possibilities that she may not be involved Confused ...the murderer may just turn out to be someone we'd least expected! Stern Smile Shocked ...What then stood out in today's episode? Smile ...Well, irrespective of any average tracks shown in Kahaani Unhappy ...what's it that Unfailingly stands out n Shines like the most brightest star in the sky? Big smile Hug Thumbs Up ...No marks for guessing! Embarrassed ...Its Queen Sakshi of course!! Day Dreaming Hug Clap ...the Heart n Soul of Kahaani Clap Clap Clap ...I loved Sakshi today Hug (when haven't i loved her? Embarrassed )...Every piece of her emotions n expressions simply Rocked!! Clap ...Like i've always repeated myself, no one beats Queen Sakshi at Eye-Talk Thumbs Up ...n even today, our Queen excelled at it with ease Clap Clap Clap ...Aw, i loved the way Parvati reacted on seeing Tannu lying dead in her bedroom Thumbs Up ...first the disbelief, followed by extreme shock, the reaction that followed an unexpected murder / death of her 'lil kid Tannu, n then the uncontrollable bout of grief n tears Clap ...AMAZING!! Thumbs Up ...Queen Sakshi was Top-Notch, Natural, Perfect n Absolutely Brilliant! Clap ...n do i even need to mention how extremely gorgeous she looked in that yellow saree? Day Dreaming Embarrassed ...Aw, Sakshi Hug ...You are Truly amazing n Simply the Best!! Clap ...Love you to bits Jaanu! Embarrassed Embarrassed

...A huge round of applause to Akshita whose played Tannu Clap ...I think she's a good actor n she's done a marvellous job playing "Tannu - the Brat" Thumbs Up ...we'll all miss the Parvati v/s Tannu Face-Offs for sure! Disapprove

Wacko Now for the "DUH OF THE DAY" D'oh ...well, either the Creatives have forgotten, they'd made Ashu the CBI Chief once upon a time, or Ashu has taken a Voluntary Retirement! Ermm D'oh LOL ...Not only is he not involved in solving the Case, Ashu was simply standing still with the rest of the AG Clan during Police Investigation!! Ermm D'oh Stern Smile ...whatever happened to this 'Cop-giri'? Confused Tongue LOL ...even better Shocked ...assuming that Ashu's taken a Voluntary Retirement from being in the CBI, should'nt the Police Department recognize his face at least? Confused ...The Inspector was so aloof towards Ashu n he did'nt even give the CBI Officer a salute?! D'oh D'oh ...As Strange as can Be!!! Ermm D'oh Confused

Waiting for tomorrow Wink ...the precap showed Parvati questioning Om about him going missing in the middle of the night during the night of Tannu's murder Thumbs Up ...that scene should be interesting!! Approve ...n Sakshi Rocked that scene completely!! Clap ...that Hesitant questioning n the break in her voice Thumbs Up ...Bang On Emoting from our Queen! Clap Clap Clap ..You're the Best Sakshi! Hug
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
24th June-

Talking of Kahaani's current storyline Stern Smile ...not too much happening with the Tannu murder investigation track today! Ouch ..seemed more like a filler episode Disapprove ...to summarise...the police are carrying out investigations in the AG House, while the Media storms the AGs with questions Ermm ...each one in the AG House is currently under the scanner Confused Confused ...n the Inspector if i'm not mistaken, is the same one who took a booty of Rs 2 Lakhs from the AGs to silence Tannu's drug raid case!! Dead Dead ...Well, now he seems determined to resolve the case at the earliest! Stern Smile Ermm ...What i still fail to understand though, is...Why is Ashu - the CBI Officer standing amongst the AGs in silence? D'oh Wacko Shocked ...giving those culprit looks? Confused ...should'nt he be out there solving the case? Unhappy Shocked D'oh ...The Creatives seem to have lost out on that one! Stern Smile

Kamal n Chaya are sure giving suspicious looks Confused ...but that could be coincidental with fears of their hidden secrets being revealed to the family Stern Smile ...With the K-soaps, you never know Approve ...ultimately, the culprit may just turn out to be Om or Gunn or someone under least doubt! Stern Smile Stern Smile ...Loved the way Parvati questioned about Om's absence past midnight, on the day of the murder Thumbs Up ...n Sakshi was simply superb with her emoting thru'out! Clap ...that hesitation in Parvati's eyes n voice in that scene was Natural n Brilliant! Smile ...Also loved the way Sakshi potrayed Parvati's shock on learning about Tannu's death being a cold-blooded murder Clap Clap Clap ...Aw, Sakshi Embarrassed Day Dreaming ..you're simply the Best!! Hug Hug ..n the Eye-Talk Big smile ...Sakshi Rules!! Clap

Om has now turned the tables towards Andy Stern Smile ...n the police is after him Confused ...today's episode was quite clear on the fact that Andy was runing away from the police, not because he was responsible for Tannu's murder, but because he knows the AGs' dark secrets as well n fears the AGs would'nt spare him if if were caught Approve ...Wonder whom was Andy talking to? Confused ...could be Shruthi or someone else who also knows about the AGs Confused D'oh ...Guess we'll only have to wait n watch!

Go to top