Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 134

Page 1
Page   of 134
Page 3 Page 134

queen_hetepet

queen_hetepet

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Yay, new thread - looking good people Big smile

@psawyer - Hey Vasu - love the bomber siggy - that "Silence...I Kill You" bit always crack me up - ventriloquists rock LOL

Another thing to be happy about is that SPA will be aired on June 8th according to forum video adverts put up - Hope this means our georgeous Sakshi will be up and at em in full and healthy form - fingers crossed she finally gets the full recognition that she deserves Wink Big smile

Btw - has anyone else heard about the new show that Sakshi Smile will be appearing in - its apparently on IBN7 channel - based on real life court cases that have made a impact to India's history...its on Friday nights at 8pm - i don't know when the episode with Sakshi will be aired - keep a look out guys - would love it if somebody could post the vid when it is aired Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 2)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 10:07am | IP Logged

DancingDancingDancingSAKSHI TANWARHug.. THE UNDISPUTED QUEEN OF TELLYWOODClap...........Luv U JanuuuuuuuuDay DreamingBlushingDay Dreaming.

YIPEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!Party PartySo we finally reached the 150 mark........well congratz all sakshi fanz(including me) on the starting of the new thread.Clap.
Thnxxxxxxx a lot Chandrika.....u have given a perfect opening to this thread.Big smile
I'll also like to thank all sakshi fanz for participating n making the topic a grt success.Clap
So we r starting afresh...i'm sure this time its gonna get bigger n better . Thumbs Up ApproveWell i promise to do as much as i can from my side n hopefully others r gonna do tht tooCoolApprove.

@pswayer:Hey Vasu thnxxxxx for making the topic a sticky one for a while.......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i'm sure it will help new n old fanz to find this threadSmile....as for the siggy bit....i am sooooooo excited to see ur n others work....Big smileBig smile
.n btw i think i'll pm u with the picz soon so do check ur pm.Wink

@Luv_Sakshi:WOwwwwwwwwwwww chandrika.......luvd the way u started the topic.......cudnt hav been better.Clap
As for the siggy bit well i'll try to contribute sum of my creationz .WinkTongueBtw the sig u put up on the last thread.... u kno the one "my life completes a full circle"
itz wonderful.......totally oesooooome..Clapn thnxxxx for informing about winnie.........hope she comes back soon.Big smile

@queen_hetepet:Hey geeta.hope u r fineBig smile..........well just wanted to say thnxxxx for sharing the info of the new show of sakshiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.......as for sakshi turning up in SPA well i dont kno yaar ....she is till recovering n
the awrds r on 17th tht means today.so she might b still weak to attend the function.. ConfusedOuchConfusednyways well hopefully she gets loads of awrdz this time.Big smileBig smile"ALL THE BEST SAKSHI."Thumbs Up

Well guyz i might go missing for a while..........coz i hav my board results coming up on tuesday.........hopefully will b back by weekend.
plz wish me luck.......thnxxxxxxxx.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Till then keep rocking n Chanting "QUEEN SAKSHI IS THE BEST"HugHugHug
take care,
loads of luv n hugs
Raee.Wink

balhfan123

balhfan123

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks Chandrika for starting the new thread Thumbs Up and congrats to all sakshi fans that we reached 150 mark Clap Clap Clap

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, as promised, some promotional siggies. There aren't many, maybe after exams I'll see if I can whip us some more.

Non-Ani:

Ani:

Smaller version:

Hope you like them!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
@Vasu: Thanks Vasu! For all your help n support! Smile Your suggestion about the promotional sigs n about making the topic a sticky during weekends is gr8! Clap Clap Clap ...n Vasu.. Embarrassed How do i thank you enough for all those beautiful promotional sigs you've made for us inspite of all the exam pressures! Clap..will use them right away! Smile Thanks a Ton once again! Wink ..All the Best For Your Exams Buddy! Big smile

@Ritu: Thanks A Ton for the Good Wishes Ritu! Smile We Hope to Rock Thread 2 as well! Embarrassed

@Tarah: Thanks for your wishes Tarah! Smile ...your beautiful sig n post contributions are responsible for this achievement as well! Clap Clap

@Muaaz: Hey Bushra! Smile Thanks for all the appreciation.. Smile ...You're contributions to this thread have been valuable too! Clap Clap

@Geeta: Hey Geeta! Smile Thanks for your appreciation..your contributions have also helped our thread race ahead! Wink ...Thanks for the info about Sakshi's New show!! Big smile Embarrassed ...Really hope we can have someone put that video for us! Smile ...n for Sakshi winning at the SPA Awards... Embarrassed ...Well, Really Hope all votes go in our Queen's favour this time at least! Embarrassed ...She deserves to sweep away all those awards this year! Smile ..All The Best Sakshi!! Clap Clap Clap

@Raee: Hey Raee! Thank You so much for putting up that lovely welcome note on our new thread! Embarrassed Clap Smile ...Yeah, we'll Rock this thread better than what we did the last time! Wink ...n for the pic you've used.. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ...Ooh! Queen Sakshi in Absolute Royalty! Clap ...Thanks a Ton for appreciating this post as well as my sig yaar! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ...Glad You Liked it! Embarrassed Embarrassed ...n Thanks for that beautiful sig you've contributed (the one i've put on Pg1 Embarrassed ).. Clap Clap ...Will defo wait for your rocking sigs to pour in! Clap Big smile ...n Yes!! All the Best for your exam results! Smile Smile ..Hope you pass with Flying Colors! Big smile Smile ..n Hope Winnie gets back on the Forum at the earliest! Smile

@Chris: Hey Chris! Smile Thanks for all the appreciation yaar! Embarrassed Embarrassed ...Hope to Rock this thread too! Embarrassed Smile Clap

"HERE"S THANKING EACH & EVERY MEMBER FOR ALL THOSE VALUABLE CONTRIBUTIONS MADE TO THIS THREAD! Clap Clap Clap HOPE TO CONTINUE SEEING ALL THOSE LOVELY CREATIONS & CONTRIBUTIONS POURING IN ON THE NEW THREAD TOO! Embarrassed Big smile

Cheers
Chandrika

balhfan123

balhfan123

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
great work vasu..very beautiful sig..

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Awwwwwwww vasu.....simply fantastic creationz.... Clap thnxxxxx a lot Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

queen_hetepet

queen_hetepet

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 4:02am | IP Logged
@Raee - I love the picca of Janki that you have put up - Saakshi looks simply amazing - all that attitude just oozes off the screen Clap Big smile Yup, am looking fwd to seeing Saakshi in many more avatars on screen - hopefully the IBN-7 show is put up well Smile Well it seems that our queen is quite the trooper - have just put up article that mentions that she did attend SPA08 - fingers crossed her Devar did his job and looked after her for us Big smile

@pswayer - Hey Vasu love the promo siggy's - simply fab and stunning - well done Clap Clap

@luv_Sakshi - Hey Chandrika, how are you goin? I hope Saks gets all the awards that she deserves too (from what I heard tho Tulsi got best saas Confused ) I was really hoping that this year our fave bhabhi got an awards besides from the 'bhabhi' one - as it would trully show that the audience is continually appraising the queen as she just deserves - not something tokenistic if you know what I mean Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top