Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 19)

queen_hetepet Senior Member
queen_hetepet
queen_hetepet

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

@ Exotica, Chris n Chandrika Hello ladies - thanks for the compliments Smile am glad to see people agreed with my sentiments regardless of the rather banshee like ramblings that it was written in Embarrassed Big smile
Btw love all of those midblowing Sakshi pics - keep up the good work guys Clap Clap Clap

Ah, well it seems that my insomniac habit is quite hard to kick at the moment and thus have decided to waste a few more of my precious study/sleep hours on a topic that is very *cough* dear to my heart *grins* Wink

The Art of Crying Without the Usual Side Affects:

Indeed it is a proven fact that most of the trp kicking serials today are given such a high status due to the wonder affects of the lead characters crying abilities aka histerionics on viewers.

Lets give them (meaning the rhona dhona brigade) all a wonderful round of applause to that effect Clap Clap Clap Especially to our world weary but ever so sweet Parvati aka Saakshi Tanwar - she surely epitomises the art of crying Big smile Clap

Now back to point - the reason I bring up this topic is that I have always wondered how it is that actors cry without the usual symptoms that go with it - for us normally functioning human beings Tongue

Symptoms being:

-sniffly/running nose
-running makeup (well I guess the era of waterproof make-up can account for most of this LOL )
-hiccoughing/gulping rather unpoetical grunts that go with heavy sobbing
-Red eyes syndrome
-Generally unpleasant look that one gets when into serious meltdown Embarrassed

Ok, so I understand it's all fake crying on serials what with the aid of glycerine and all (maybe its just me) but how in the world does one stop oneself from at least sniffing when the waterworks come on? Maybe someone should conduct a survey amongst the lead actors of Balaji serials?? (This would not be part of any serious interview ofcourse) - on the other hand maybe that would be considered tapping into trade secrets or something?? Actors rozi roti and all that, lol Big smile

Anyways - just thought this issue would provide room for some light hearted discussion? Bit of masti wouldn't go amiss I reckon - what say you guys?? Wink Big smile

Ooh, btw will be uploading a couple of vids later - they are rather amateurish (am not that much a of tech wizard but hey thot to give it a go anyway Embarrassed )

There will hopefully be two vids - one showcasing my fave Om and Parvati moments throughout Kahaani - very sweet Tongue and the other one will showcase scenes between Janki Devi and Shruti Clap Going down memory lane so to speak - hopefully you guys will enjoy them. Big smile

Edited by queen_hetepet - 14 June 2008 at 5:37pm

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chrisencia

thanks for the comments chandrika,queen & desi chic Wink @chandrika ..superb analysis by you as always
     @queen..i completely agree with u

Hey Chris!! Smile...Hope you're doing Gr8! Big smile...Thank You so much for those lovely compliments on my analysis yaar! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...n i love the amazing pics you keep posting on our Queen! Embarrassed Big smile

Take Care n Cheers

Chandrika

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by muaaz

@ Hi,Chandrika as alway rocking views Clap u Rockssssssssssssssssss completly Keep Rocking Clap.And yaa Sakshi looks Stunning in Red Sari Wink Tongue Big smile.
sakshi is the Best Clap 

Hi Bushra! Big smile...How are you yaar? Wink...Aw, Thanks so much for appreciating my analysis! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...glad to know you like them..Smile...n for Queen Sakshi...Embarrassed...There's simply no one who beats our Gorgeous Queen at being the Best!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Sakshi Rocks!! Big smile

Take Care n Cheers

Chandrika

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
@Geeta:

Hey Geeta! Smile Hope you're doing fine buddy! Wink Well, first of all, really love those amazing pics you've put up yaar Embarrassed ...Thanks for those! Clap Clap Clap ...n a Big "THANK YOU" in advance for those amazing videos you're gonna put for us..Big smile...the special OP one Embarrassed n Janki v/s Shruthi.. Thumbs Up Those are sure gonna Rock!! Clap Big smile ...Bet we'll enjoy them...can't wait for you to upload them for us! Wink...n Hey...must compliment you for that Light Hearted Post you've put up! Wink Clap Thumbs Up

Well, as far crying in soaps is concerned, heard about quite a few actors crying naturally during shoots, getting so involved with their character! Thumbs Up ...Sakshi is one such Fantabulous, Brilliant n Perfect Actor who actually lives her character.. Clap ...well, she's so much like Parvati in real life too...Genuine n a Gr8 Human Being, so she really does'nt need to try hard to express her emotions.. Smile Hug Day Dreaming ...Even Kiran had stated in an interview that Sakshi n he haven't used glycerine in almost 80% of their emotional scenes! Clap ...read one of Sakshi's interview wherein she'd stated that only if the take goes beyond six time for a scene, she'll need to make use of glycerine to keep the effect intact.. Thumbs Up ...Sakshi's an Amazing Actor! Clap Clap Clap ...A Precious Gem to Balaji n Ekta i must say! Hug

Take Care n Cheers
Chandrika
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
16th June-

Aw, i loved today's episode!! Hug ...Nope not 'coz the storylines in Kahaani are going great guns Ouch Cry ...Sadly Not! Cry Disapprove ...But because of the most obvious reason Embarrassed - Queen Sakshi of course! Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming ...Parvati Hug - our Fiery Eyes Back in Action n How! Thumbs Up Clap Party ...Creatives Big smile ...how do i Thank You Guys for getting our Parvati Back in Full Form today! Smile Thumbs Up Clap AWESOME!! Clap Clap Clap simply could'nt get my eyes off Queen Sakshi Day Dreaming Embarrassed ...She Rocked right from the word "Go" Clap ...I know i'm gonna be repeating myself again Embarrassed ...But i really can't help it! Embarrassed Embarrassed ...Queen Sakshi is simply the Best!! Clap Clap Clap Loved the Eye-Talk that only Sakshi can excel in Day Dreaming ...every emotion n expression was Spot On Thumbs Up ...looking as Drop-Dead Gorgeous as ever Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming ...Aw, Sakshi was Mindblowingly Charasmatic!! Hug Hug (Well, she always is Embarrassed ...the soul of Kahaani! Day Dreaming )....Simply Love you to bits Jaanu!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ...n i loved the amazing chem that Sakshi n Tina shared Clap Clap Clap ...the two of them brought back the magic of the Good 'Ol Magical days of Kahaani when Fiery Eyes Queen Janki would come face to face with Shruthi Clap ...loved that scene b/w Parvati n Shruthi today Big smile ...n Thankfully that made up for most of the Episode! Wink

Parvati Hug ...the complete sweetheart Embarrassed ..loved the way she informed the 'dulha' about Tannu leaving home Clap Clap Clap (Oh! that reminds me..the spineless mother of the equally spineless groom very conveniently walked off with Parvati's necklace without the marriage evn taking place!! Angry Censored How Low can some people stoop?! Dead Dead )...Sakshi was Superb with the Expressions when she read the letter Tannu had left the AGs Clap Clap Clap ...n then when Parvati n Om sat on the stairs of their Temple watching the decorations being taken off Thumbs Up ...not a word to say...but those Eyes saying it all! Day Dreaming Kudos Sakshi Thumbs Up ...for that Fabulous performance Clap Clap Clap ...n then...the unforgettable start to our Fiery Eyes getting ready for action Party ...i was elated to see a glimpse of our "Real" Parvati with a hint of Janki in her Smile Smile Smile ...the way she flung Tannu's photo aside to pull a Teary-Eyed Gunn to her feet n took her by the arm to look for Tannu Clap Clap Clap ...n then when Chaya called her "Jhansi Ki Rani" n tried stopping her Approve ..Ooh Thumbs Up ...nothing was gonna stop Fiery Eyes Clap Clap Clap ...just that One Look, enough to rip Chaya apart n off she was with Gunn Clap Clap Clap ...it was like Parvati was saying "You better not mess with me right now..i'm heading for really important work, so stay away if you wanna stay in one piece.." Clap ..Aw, Loved every expression from Sakshi there! Thumbs Up Hug Clap ...n then the "Scene of the Day" Big smile ...the way Parvati barged into Shruthi's house, not willing to Trust or Believe her this one bit Clap Clap ...going out on her own to look for Tannu Thumbs Up ...Way to Go Parvati!! Clap Clap Clap ...n that most amazing Parvati-Shruthi scene Approve Thumbs Up ...SUPERB!! Hug ...loved the way Parvati asked Shruthi to start searching for Tannu too, promising not to forgive Shruthi if anything happened to Tannu Thumbs Up ...WOW!! Smile Parvati really took that scene by storm Clap Clap Clap ...Sakshi-Tina Hug ...you both were simply Gr8 together!! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up ...n when Fiery Eyes is in charge..no one dares to mess with her! Clap Clap Clap ...One Fiery Eyed Look n just a warning from Parvati, n Shruthi was out hunting for Tannu!! Wink Approve FANTABULOUS!! Clap

Hmm...Tannu, Andy n their gang was caught having drugs at a discotheque during a police raid n both Om n Kamal watch Tannu being taken away to the police station in a drugged state Shocked Unhappy Stern Smile ...n that police asking them to pay him Rs 2 Lakhs for Tannu's release Dead Ermm ...What's our "Once Upon a Time" CBI Officer Ashu doing? D'oh ...How about helping Parvati Mamma out Ashu? Ermm If Suyash was around, he would never have let you while away your time when Parvati was at work looking out for her missing granddaughter! Approve Approve ..Wonder what's gonna happen next? Confused Confused

Star Three Cheers to the Star of the Day n the Star of the Show Star ...Queen Sakshi!! Star You're the Best Hug ...Keep Rocking! Party
queen_hetepet Senior Member
queen_hetepet
queen_hetepet

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

@ Chandrika Wink Heya thanks for the complements - glad u enjoyed my light hearted musings Big smile Am still editing the vids - so will hopefully upload them later this week - am having trouble reducing size so can upload to youtube Confused like said before am not that tech savvy, oh well Embarrassed

I too have read about Saakshi n Kiran's natural acting when crying - well done it trully shows on screen - I guess thats the reason I trully appreciate Saakshi as an actress - she emotes very well on screen - nothing fake about it at all Big smile

Anyways, here are some of my fave OP piccas - hope you guys enjoy them Wink Big smile

Arn't they sooooo cute?!!!! Big smile

Edited by queen_hetepet - 16 June 2008 at 2:41pm
balhfan123 Senior Member
balhfan123
balhfan123

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 3:32am | IP Logged
nice pictures queen..yeah they r sooo cute..
@chandrika & muaaz..thanks guys you loved my pictures..i have huge collection of sakshi's pictures..i will try to post unseen ones Wink

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
@ Geeta:

Hi Geeta! Smile Hope you're fine..Aw, Thanks so much for those lovely pics Buddy! Smile ...n for Sakshi's natural acting talent.. Hug Truly yaar, Sakshi's got the power to live the character n feel those emotions...is it any wonder that she does almost all of emotional scenes so natuarally? Hug ...Sakshi simply Rocks!! Party ...our Queen is sure the Best! Day Dreaming ...you should be able to catch Kiran's interview where he'd talked about Sakshi n him not using glycerine in almost 80% of their emotional scenes together, over the net.. Smile ...Amazing Actors for sure! Clap Clap Clap ...your videos are sure gonna Rock yaar! Wink Thumbs Up

Take Care n Cheers
Chandrika

Go to top