Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 16)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Caesie

@ Chandrika.Your post for congratulating Saakshi is so nice.I am so happy that finally she won the best Maa award.She totally deserves it. Clap Clap Clap
And thanks to u for ur best wishes for my result.I am happy that i got good marks but i want to do still better next time.

take care

Caesie

Hey Caesie! Big smile..How are you dearie? Aw, Thanks a Ton for the appreciation Buddy! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...but seriously its Queen Sakshi who made it come off well with those pics..Smile Embarrassed...i did'nt have to do anything really! Embarrassed...Same here yaar, i'm so elated that she finally won her fair share of Dues at the Awards! Clap Clap Clap

Hey, i'm so glad to hear your results came out good yaar! Clap Clap Clap...Congratulations!! Big smile...n i'm sure you'll do better with each exam!! Big smile

Take Care n Cheers

Chandrika

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by queen_hetepet

Hey Geeta! Big smile...Hope you're doing fine!

Ah where to begin? LOL

Happy day for us Saakshi/Parvati campers...heres a big congratulations and a very much 'you deserve it' to our Parvati Bhabhi on getting the Criticsfave Maa award (finally!!!) and Criticsfave bhabhi award Clap Clap Clap Unfortunate that she was unable to be there to recieve her dues...although am much happier to know that she recuperated well Wink

I wonder who the 'critics' award judges were...well many thanks to all of you - job well done Clap

Sure is a Big Day for all of us Die-Hard Sakshi Fans to Celebrate!! Big smile Embarrassed...Our Queen finally won her Fair Share of Awards! Smile...Seriously, No one deserved it Better! Embarrassed Big smile Clap...Aw, Sakshi is simply the Best!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap..CONGRATULATIONS SAKSHI & HOPE TO SEE YOU WIN MANY MORE IN FUTURE! Embarrassed Big smile Smile Clap...Missed her at the Awards too...Cry Cry...she makes the Best acceptance speeches too..Embarrassed...But nothing's more imp than her health n i'm so glad she's back in the Best of Health n Spirit! Big smile ...Touchwood!! Embarrassed...n Ali..he deserved the Fav Devar too! Wink Embarrassed...Afterall, Parvati n Kamal make the Best n Cutest Bhabhi-Devar Jodi Ever!! Embarrassed Clap Big smile

Honestly very sweet of Smriti to include honour to Saakshi in her speech Big smile She looked a little bit teary too Embarrassed Am glad that those two seem to be very good friends - indeed if YHJ is anything to go by they seem to always be sweetly gossiping when going to ad breaks Tongue

Yeah...it was sure nice seeing Smriti get emotional as she acknowledged Sakshi's contribution to Tellywood! Clap Clap Clap...That was sweet..Embarrassed...Touchwood! Embarrassed..the two Best Friends have bonded back together n its an absolute pleasure watching them Rock YHJ as Hosts! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Now that takes me to yesterdays wild card ep of YHJ - Clap to Hussein and his team - mindblowing performance. Felt bad for the heavy ragging that Sharad got for not being onstage with his team...big time meaness going on here (this is coming from a non-sharad fan as have never watched his show so don't know too much about him).

Another huge claps Clap Clap to Rakhi Sawant (fingers crossed her Chiller Party wins) - instead getting into the verbal catfight that was going on bwt ronit n Rohit roy vs toofani toli she instead tried to mellow down the situation with a sweet ditty saying lets all follow Gandhiji's peaceloving principles - very cute - Saakshi blew her a kiss and gave a her big hug Big smile

Oopsy...sorry for the long winded post...lastly I must say ick ick ick...Ravi Kishan is such a sleaze!! He is forever stating about Saakshi's single status and saying he would flirt/hit on her if he wasn't married...all I can say is ewww n yuck (sorry this is nasty of me apologies, am sure he is a perfectly fine fellow...just didn't appreciate his slick remarks on said subject)

Glad that Hussein's Team re-entered YHJ thru' wildcard..Clap Clap Clap..But i seriously wanna see Rakhi n her Chiller Party win YHJ! Embarrassed Big smile..I thinks they were Fabulous n complete Entertainers this season! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...n was'nt Sakshi looking absolutely gorgeous in that floral saree, those flowers n open hair? Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...But Ravi Kisen...Dead..Frankly i really don't like the slick n unnecessary liners he mouths on the show..Dead...n what he told Sakshi highlighting her singular status was unrequired n irksome..Dead Angry...Well, our Most Dignified Queen Sakshi simply ignored it with her Laughter..Embarrassed...Sakshi is Truly Special!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Anyways, once again huge congrats and Clap to Saakshi - most deserving actor for fave Maa n Bhabhu categories Big smile

Take Care n Cheers

Chandrika

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
June 09-

Today's Episode was all about Queen Sakshi for me!! Clap ...Yes, that One Super Special person who makes watching anything n everything worthwhile with her presence!! Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming ...I thought she looked absolutely gorgeous in pink Embarrassed Day Dreaming ...when does'nt she look gorgeous? Embarrassed Embarrassed ..TOUCHWOOD! Day Dreaming ...n her Expressions n the Emoting Thumbs Up Clap Party ...they were simply Mindblowing!! Clap Clap Clap ...Aw, No one can Ever (No Matter How Hard They Try) Beat our Queen Sakshi at Eye-Talk!! Hug ...Those Eyes that speak volumes Day Dreaming ...Absolutely Rocking!! Clap Clap Clap Sakshi is simply the Best Thumbs Up ...there simply could'nt be another more Deserving Actor to receive the Fav Bhabhi n Fav Maa Awards at SPA!! Clap ...Hat's off to Sakshi!! Party ...Love You Loads Jaanu!! Hug Embarrassed

Really Loved Parvati Hug ....the way she was trying to keep that smile on amongst her anxiety Clap Clap ...the way she assured Tannu of not forcing her into marriage under Family pressure Thumbs Up ...the way she understood that something was wrong when Tannu agreed to get married without a word of protest Approve ..the way Parvati kept looking at Tannu, trying to read her mind n asking her if she'd taken the decision on her own will Thumbs Up ...Aw, Parvati the complete sweetheart!! Hug Day Dreaming ...n Sakshi Embarrassed Embarrassed ...How i loved those Eyes that said it all Day Dreaming Clap ...Who needs dialouges? Wink ...Queen Sakshi's Eyes speak a 100 words with just a look! Clap ..TOUCHWOOD!! Embarrassed ...n then the way Parvati discussed about Tannu with Om Approve ..love the care n concern with which Parvati takes care of her kids Clap Clap Clap ...No one does it Better! Hug ...Sakshi n Kiran were great together in that 'lil emotional scene they shared about the current problems they were going through Clap ...

...n then our 'lil Kamal Teddy Embarrassed Embarrassed ...So glad that Ali bagged that well deserved Award for Fav Devar! Clap ..I've repeated myself so many times over, But i really can't help it Embarrassed ...There simply can't be another Best n Cuter Bhabhi-Devar Jodi that Parvati n Kamal!! Embarrassed Hug Clap ...Aw, They're superb together n Sakshi n Ali share the cutest chem ever!! Clap ...Loved the way Kamal explained his Bhabhi about what Vijay had done to their staff Smile ...n then the way he told Parvati that had Om not stopped him, he would've killed Vijay with that gun long ago Embarrassed Wink ...Our 'lil Teddy sure seemed like a Tiger Wink ...n who could calm him down from all that anger? Embarrassed ...Of course, Parvati Bhabhi Hug ...no one handles it Better! Thumbs Up ...n our Teddy Kamal only listens to his Bhabhi Big smile Embarrassed ...ain't that so sweet? Embarrassed Day Dreaming ...Aw, Parvati n Kamal simply Rock together!! Clap Clap Clap ...n if Janki was here Hug ...Kamal with the Fiery Eyed Queen Janki, doing all he can to help around or with our 'lil Naughty Baby Janki, playing tricks like the 'Aghori Baba' one Clap ...Equally Rocking!! Clap Clap Clap Sakshi Hug ...Mindblowing as Ever!! Clap Clap Clap ...n Ali Smile ..simply cute!! Embarrassed Embarrassed

...Maaji's off to her operation amongst all the Financial crunch the AGs are currently going thru' Confused Stern Smile ...n that flickering diya n Parvati's worries n feeling of discomfort Stern Smile ...more troubles for the AGs to come!! Confused Disapprove ...Hope to see Parvati getting back into the Janki avatar pretty soon Clap Clap Clap ...or at least doing what our "Real" Parvati does Best Thumbs Up ...'coz Parvati / Janki in Full Form = Safe n Sound AGs!! Clap

Edited by luv_sakshi - 09 June 2008 at 2:21pm
Raee_Salvatore IF-Sizzlerz
Raee_Salvatore
Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 2:15am | IP Logged

Firstly I wud like 2 Congratulate Sakshi and Ali for receiving the most deserving awardsClap

nice Congratulations

I am soooooooo Happy For themDancingDancingDancingme missed SPACry but well what matters more is tht My Fav N cutest Devar-Bhabhi duo won.PartyPartyPartyYAYyyyyyyLOLLOLLOL.

N sakshi even got the Favourite Mother.....wowEmbarrassedEmbarrassedYeah she is such a sweet MomHugher chem wid Shruti n then Ashu was superbClap.Me like already in cloud nine to hear this newz......Big smile

So sorry to hear Sakshi cudnt attend the award...OuchYeah she was ill tht tym.anywayz Ali must hav accepted it on behalf of her..alwayz there for his Parvati BhabhiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedhe is really the sweetest devar one can ask forHugLuv them both.......Kamal n Parvati the Best devar-bhabhi everHugHugHug.

I wud also like to thank Indiaforum dev team for making the congratulation thread a sticky for the time being...thts really nice of themBig smile..

thnxx to all fanz too Hugme includedLOLLOL

Luv u All,tyk care

RaeeWink

Edited by Raee_rockz - 10 June 2008 at 2:25am
Raee_Salvatore IF-Sizzlerz
Raee_Salvatore
Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 2:29am | IP Logged
@Chandrika,Winnie,Caesie,Bushra n Geeta.vry sorry guys not writing any individual replies Embarrassed Embarrassed ..am short of tym..but i wud like to thnk u all for ur beautiful analysis n contributions n making this thread sooooo wonderful Clap thnxx a lot.hopefully i'll b back soon Big smile
tc,Keep rocking
Luv RaeeHug.
winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Big smile Big smile Big smile ...1... 2... 3... Big smile Big smile Big smile

Dancing Dancing Dancing ...ITS TIME TO PARTY... Party Party Party

Embarrassed Hug Embarrassed CONGRATULATIONS FIERY EYES!!! Embarrassed Hug Embarrassed

PARVATI... Hug FAV BHABHI... Embarrassed FAV MAA... Embarrassed
SAAKSHI, YOU ARE THE BEST!!! Embarrassed

Hug Hug Hug LOVE U LOADS FIERY EYES!!! Hug Hug Hug

Aw, simply awesome news... Big smile Saakshi winning the awards of Fav Bhabhi and Fav Maa both... Embarrassed aw, if there is someone who truly has deserved and will always deserve these awards(and many, many, many more, touchwood)... Embarrassed its the Queen!!! Hug I'm absolutely delighted... Big smile haven't been able to watch the videos yet... Cry did read that Saakshi had not attended... Cry but at that point, nothing mattered more than her health... Embarrassed and I'm just so happy that she won 2 very well deserved awards!!! Big smile The Fav Bhabhi award... Big smile well, its a no-contest... Big smile an Absolute no-contest always... Embarrassed and the Fav Maa... Embarrassed am so glad that Parvati won it this year...Embarrassed she had not been getting the Fav Maa award inspite of being nominated every year... Ouch but not this time... this year, the award made it to the most deserving hands... Embarrassed Super Rocking!!! Clap Congrats Jaanu... Hug keep rocking always, touchwood... Embarrassed

And My Teddy... Embarrassed MANY CONGRATULATIONS TO U ALI!!! Hug Aw, my lil teddy won the Fav Devar award... Big smile Dancing Party and again, an Absolute No-Contest... Big smile the cutest Bhabhi-Devar Ever... Embarrassed Parvati-Kamal... Embarrassed super sweet, rocking chemistry... Day Dreaming simply the best, touchwood... Embarrassed and read that it was Ali who collected Saakshi's awards for her... Embarrassed and was so happy on both occassions... Embarrassed and he kept on cheering for her throughout... Embarrassed aw, that is so sweet!!! Blushing Ali, u Rock!!! Clap Congratulations again!!! Big smile I'm absolutely delighted and no one deserves this more than you!!! Embarrassed Ur an absolute cutie... Embarrassed

AND... MANY CONGRATULATIONS TO ACHINT... Hug aw, never mind what the award was for... Wink Mandira as Fav Saut... I'm just so happy that Achint won an award... Big smile would have loved to see her getting it as Pallavi... Embarrassed but never mind that, its just brilliant to see a super actress getting her due credit... Clap Clap Clap and yeah, Achint absolutely rocks as Mandira... Big smile have always enjoyed watching her... Embarrassed Well done Achint, u rock... Clap Clap Clap Miss U In Kahaani... Cry Cry Cry

Among the others... Tripti as Fav Khalnayak, Absolutely and Totally deserved... Clap Clap Clap Suvarna had simply rocked... Big smile I'm glad she won... Embarrassed to all the other winners... Clap Clap Clap

And back to the Queen... Embarrassed Saakshi,I'm simply overjoyed... Embarrassed U Deserve All This Credit and more... Clap Clap Clap Congratulations once again Jaanu... Hug

Edited by winner13 - 10 June 2008 at 9:59am
winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 9:34am | IP Logged
9th June.

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Aw... my favourite shot from yest's episode... Embarrassed no prizes for guessing though... Embarrassed Saakshi looked so gorgeous in that pink sari at the start of the epi... Day Dreaming and loved the way she tried to reason out with Tanu... Big smile but yeah... just coz she reasoned things out... doesn't mean she believes Tanu blindly... Wink loved the way Parvati told Tanu frankly and on her face that she doesn't believe her... Big smile and till she's convinced, Tanu stays locked in... Wink try beating that Tanu... Wink ur dealing with Fiery Eyes... Embarrassed

The Parvati-Kamal scene... Big smile Loved that scene where Kamal comes into Parvati's room and sees Gunn standing with that money... Big smile and kind of questions Parvati with that lil raised eyebrow gesture... Wink like, where is all the money coming from anyways??? ConfusedLOL LOL Teddy was rather horrified... LOL LOL LOL could only turn to his Bhabhi for help... Embarrassed as always... Embarrassed And my teddy's dressing these days... LOL LOL LOL well, if our dressing said anything about us... Wink I'd say that... My Teddy's Favourite Game is... CHESS!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL No prizes for guessing why... ROFL Man, Kamal is either in his white suit... Wink love that, reminds me of the magical Janki days of Kahaani... Embarrassed or Kamal is in a black suit... LOL LOL LOL whatever, he's just too cute!!! Big smile And Saakshi in the red sari... Embarrassed looked too gorgeous... Day Dreaming still waiting and will keep waiting for my True Parvati/Queen Janki... Embarrassed but Saakshi, ur simply the best, touchwood... Day Dreaming

Edited by winner13 - 10 June 2008 at 10:01am
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
@Raee:

Hi Raee! Smile How are you?...Hey you don't need to apologize yaar! Embarrassed I understand! Smile ...Hope your admissions are going gr8! Big smile

That was a beautiful Congratulations post you've put in there dearie!! Clap Clap Clap It sure did Rock!! Thumbs Up ...n Yeah, you're an equally important contributor on our Rocking Queen's thread! Embarrassed Big smile ...n yaar, your sigs are simply gorgeous!
Clap ...n for Jaanu...Aw, Sakshi is simply the Best!! Clap Clap Clap

Take Care n Cheers
Chandrika

Go to top