Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 14)

winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 8:30am | IP Logged

Hi Caesie. Big smileHow are you yaar? Thank u sooo much for ur lovely words and compliments...Embarrassed thanks a lot yaar...Hug Yeah, Janki making rockets and flinging them at Suyash was...LOL just loved the way she used to tease him so much...Embarrassed poor Suyash never knew quite how to react...LOL aw, the Janki-Suyash scenes rocked!!!Embarrassed As for me being the Creative Head of Kahaani...Wink yaar, u know what my first scene will be if I'm Creative Head...Big smile nah, no naughty ideas...Embarrassed my first scene will 1000% be the TRUE Queen Janki...Embarrassed in her look... Day Dreamingand in her true element... Day Dreaming yes, the second scene will be...Evil Smile u guessed it!!!Wink Jokes apart yaar, I apologise again if I've said anything in my opinion, that u may have found offensive being a Parvati-Om fan...Smile thanks for the agreement yaar... Embarrassed  I'm so happy yaar that all of us are always in 100% agreement... Embarrassed that the only thing that matters is Parvati...Embarrassed and Saakshi's show Kahaani, touchwood...Embarrassed Saakshi absolutely rocked yest's episode...ClapClapClap at last, we had a small glimpse of the true Parvati...Big smile now to wait and watch what the murder track brings up...Wink hopefully some big twists and turns...Big smile and improved presentations of Parvati's character and Janki's comeback, touchwood... Embarrassed Take care yaar, bye.

Lots of love,Hug

Winnie.

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by muaaz

Hi,Chandrika Rocking views as always Clap.
Woooooooooow beautiful scene ofter long time Sakshi & Tina Rocked Clap.
sakshi looked beautiful & Gorgeous Big smile Wink Big smile.
Sakshi is the Best Clap

Hi Bushra! Big smile...Hope you're Fine! Aw, Thanks a Ton for the appreciation Pal! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...n Yeah..that Sakshi-Tina scene truly Rocked!! Clap Clap Clap...n for Sakshi being gorgeous..Embarrassed...She's an Angel!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...No one beats Sakshi at being the Best!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Touchwood! Smile

Take Care n Cheers

Chandrika

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Raee_rockz

Hey chandrika..im really sorry for not replying lately.coz well u kno Embarrassed anywayz totally amazing analysis there Clap luvd it....as usual hav missed kggk for the last few dayz..so thnxxxon updating me Big smile well it seems nothingz new..........same old confusion... Dead Ouch Me toooo dissapointed......dunno wat to say Cry Cry but i must say ur analysis makes them sound much better thn the stry is actually LOL LOL .......so hats off to u for such splendid job Clap me missing Sakshi sooooooo much Cry Cry ..I just hope she gets back in action... dunt care how tht happens just wanna see her in true janki style.....kash tht happens soonEmbarrassed Embarrassed ...sowie will have 2 go now....will talk to u later.......
Luv u Hug
Raee Big smile

Hi Raee! Big smile...Hope you're doing fine!! Smile..n you really don't need to apologize yaar, i do understand! Embarrassed Big smile...Thank You so much for all the appreciation for my analysis yaar! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed..storywise, there's nothing really much happening on Kahaani..Ouch Cry...except for that Rocking Parvati v/s Shruthi scene yest..Clap Clap Clap...Aw, That scene sure Rocked!! Clap Clap Clap...Sakshi makes watching every Episode such a pleasure..Embarrassed Clap...You just can't stop watching Kahaani as long as she's around!! Embarrassed Big smile Clap...Aw, she's the Best!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Seriously hope Kahaani revives only n only for Jaanu's sake! Embarrassed Smile...Really missing our "Real" Parvati / Janki around too yaar! Cry Cry Cry ...Hope to see some +ve changes soon! Big smile

Take Care, Cheers n All the Best!

Chandrika

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by winner13

@Chandrika.

Hi Chandrika.Big smile How are you yaar? Good to see u back...Hug hmmm... meri line chori kar li...AngryLOLLOL never mind, I've already taken it back and used it again in my own 'comeback' line... ROFL me, taking fashion tips from 'Dumber Honey'...Ouch that's like going to Trashna for info on rocket science...ROFL  yaar, how can I ever forget that scene...LOL poor Dumber... Winkwaise bhi probs with the 'brain'...LOLLOLLOL and lil kid Janki in one of her more naughty moods...Embarrassed lethal combo... Winkthe 'bloody' dye... ROFLaw man, I miss u JANKI!!! CryCryCryAw, thanks so much for ur lovely compliments yaar, thanks a lot.Embarrassed Glad you liked the post...Embarrassed and those pics... seriously, the Queen looks just gorgeous...Day Dreaming as for the TRP's... well, have said so much about it yaar...Ouch that I don't know what to say anymore...Cry like I said, only for Saakshi's sake... EmbarrassedI hope Kahaani really picks up and improves, touchwood...Embarrassed and boy, does she rock it!!!ClapClapClap Yest... after ages, it was the Queen in form...Day Dreaming how different did Kahaani look, touchwood... Embarrassed loved every second and Fiery Eyes was brilliant!!! Embarrassed Tina rocked too!!!Big smileCan only keep hoping for the best, I guess, now with the murder track due to start next week... And pal, ur analysis absolutely rocks!!!Clap ClapClap Take care yaar, bye.

Lots of love,Hug

Winnie.

Hi Winnie! Hug...First of all, "WELCOME BACK YAAR" Hug...Hope this is your final "I'm Back" liner before you actually start getting PMs!! Wink Tongue LOL....I'm doing gr8 yaar, n Hope your gr8 too! Big smile...Before i  move further...Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Superb Analysis there Winnie!! Clap Clap Clap...Thanks for making me re-live that Rocking Parvati-Tannu-Shruthi scene yaar! Clap Big smile...Aw, i loved that scene n Sakshi Rocked n How!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Aw, i love Jaanu beyond words! Embarrassed Hug

Thank You sooo much for appreciating my analysis yaar! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Boy!! Trishna n Rocket science in line with Rajo n Fashion tips for you...Wink LOL LOL LOL Tongue...What a comparison Pal!! LOL LOL LOL...But like you've rightly said, who can ever forget that scene yaar! Embarrassed Big smile...Naughty Baby Janki in Full Swing to scare Dumber Rajo with 'Bloody' Dye..Hug Embarrassed  Clap...Aw, my Rocking, Sweetheart, Innocent 'lil Jaanu! Embarrassed Hug...n that smirk she exchanged with Narayni in that Episode whilst Rajo went Pale! Wink Embarrassed LOL...aw, Really Miss Jaanu Heaps Yaar! Cry Cry Cry..but i'm so glad the Creatives let us know that they haven't let the "Real" Parvati die off completely at least! Big smile Clap...n that Parvati-Tannu-Shruthi scene was sure some consolation! Clap Clap Clap...Hope to see Kahaani revive, progress n carry on from here on yaar! Smile ...Only for Jaanu's sake! Hug...N our gorgeous 'lil Queen Sakshi...Embarrassed...She Rocks as Always!! Hug...Sakshi is Truly the Best!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Take Care, n Lots of Love n Hugs Dearie Hug

Chandrika

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
June 05-

What a Super-Rocking way to end Yesterday's Episode Clap ...with Fiery Eyes taking charge Clap Clap Clap ...n not a word of refute from Shruthi!! Wink Clap ...Thank God! we at least got that little bit of our "Real" Parvati Hug Day Dreaming ...Can only Imagine Queen Janki there in Full Form!! Day Dreaming Hug Clap ...n did'nt Sakshi Rock every bit of that scene? Clap Clap Clap ...a Super-Rocking end, giving way to a Fantabulous opening Smile Wink Clap ...Parvati Hug ...our Fiery Eyes in Full Form, not taking anything in argument from Tannu Thumbs Up ...not even stopping for a second to respond to the AGs questions Party ...that Look she gave Tannu could sure rip her thru' Clap Clap Clap ...n the way she held tight on to Tannu's arm Clap ...making her sit on the bed...Rocking!! Clap Clap Clap ...n then when Parvati told her "You can jump off any of the two windows you like, but remember you won't have your legs even to stand up, leave alone running!" Party Thumbs Up Clap ...Fantabulous!! Party ...the way she locked Tannu up for misbehaving n said that no one would open the door unless Parvati permitted them to Clap Clap Clap ...n not a word from any of the AGs!! Thumbs Up Approve ....Superb!! Hug ...Way to go Parvati!! Thumbs Up Big smile Clap ...Where was our "True" Parvati all these days? Cry Cry Cry ...We missing Janki Heaps, but Creatives!! Confused Please don't "Kill" the Real Parvati like you've been doing for the past 6 months or so!! Ouch Cry Disapprove ....THIS is our Parvati Clap Clap ...nohing stands against Principles!! Approve ...n Sakshi Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming ..was'nt she absolutely gorgeous in green n beige? Embarrassed Day Dreaming ...The Eye-Talk, the Attitude n Command in the Parvati-Tannu scene was Amazing! Clap Clap Clap ...n that scene where Parvati hesitates to talk of their current situation, not knowing how to refuse the Donation amount Clap Clap Clap ...Aw, Sakshi Rocked it completely n How!! Thumbs Up Hug ....Simply goes without saying Embarrassed ...SAKSHI IS UNDOUBTEDLY THE BEST!! Day Dreaming ...Aw, No One Beats our Queen in Action!! Clap

Barring that Rocking first scene Smile ...the rest of the story was Ermm ...Ishaan finally signing those divorce papers in jail Dead Sleepy ...n Om going ahead with the Donations inspite of Chaya's hue n cry Ermm Stern Smile ...Kahaani Khatam Unhappy ...Must say, even though Chaya gets on my nerves, the dialouge writers have put in some gr8 liners for her! Wink Sarcastically Hilarious! LOL LOL LOL ...n Rinku sure has done a fine job with them! Clap Clap Clap ...BTW, since when did Spineless Vikram learn to use his tounge to mouth liners in Chaya's support? Dead ROFL D'oh ...n what are the two still doing camping at the AG 'Dharmshala'? D'oh Dead Angry ...Hey! "Spineless" reminds me...where on earth has Sameer disappeared? Confused Shocked ...

...n in that scene with Chaya screaming her lungs out about their devastated state Ermm ...Well, just when i thought the Creatives were finally getting our "Real" Parvati back Smile ... CRASH!! Disapprove Pinch ...All my Hopes came tumbling down like a pack of cards Cry Cry Cry ....Parvati sitting in silence as Chaya carried on n on Shocked Unhappy D'oh ...n then the only dialouge the Creatives gave Parvati was a meek, "Bas Karo Chaya..Kam Se Kam baahar waalon ke Saamne to Chup Raha Karo.." Cry Ouch ....Why Creatives?? Ouch Disapprove ...Still remeber how Chaya would get it back from Parvati everytime she went over the top, in the older episodes of Kahaani Clap Clap Clap ...what happened to all that? Ouch Cry ...If Only it were Queen Janki in that place Hug Party ...she would've ripped Chaya apart with her Eyes!! Day Dreaming Clap ...One slap from Queen Janki n Chaya would've stood there in silence Clap Clap Clap ...'coz when Janki n take charge everyone Listens in silence!! Clap Clap Clap ..Aw, Miss You So much Janki!! Cry Hug Cry

Watch the Episode for Sakshi Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming ...Aw, our Queen Rocks every scene!! Clap Clap Clap Love the way she lets her Eyes speak volumes! Embarrassed Hug ...she sure makes watching Kahaani worthwhile!! Thumbs Up ...Sakshi Hug ...You're simply unbeatable!! Day Dreaming Big smile ...You're the Best!! Clap ...Love You Jaanu!! Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming
Raee_Salvatore IF-Sizzlerz
Raee_Salvatore
Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by luv_sakshi

June 05-

What a Super-Rocking way to end Yesterday's Episode Clap ...with Fiery Eyes taking charge Clap Clap Clap ...n not a word of refute from Shruthi!! Wink Clap ...Thank God! we at least got that little bit of our "Real" Parvati Hug Day Dreaming ...Can only Imagine Queen Janki there in Full Form!! Day Dreaming Hug Clap ...n did'nt Sakshi Rock every bit of that scene? Clap Clap Clap ...a Super-Rocking end, giving way to a Fantabulous opening Smile Wink Clap ...Parvati Hug ...our Fiery Eyes in Full Form, not taking anything in argument from Tannu Thumbs Up ...not even stopping for a second to respond to the AGs questions Party ...that Look she gave Tannu could sure rip her thru' Clap Clap Clap ...n the way she held tight on to Tannu's arm Clap ...making her sit on the bed...Rocking!! Clap Clap Clap ...n then when Parvati told her "You can jump off any of the two windows you like, but remember you won't have your legs even to stand up, leave alone running!" Party Thumbs Up Clap ...Fantabulous!! Party ...the way she locked Tannu up for misbehaving n said that no one would open the door unless Parvati permitted them to Clap Clap Clap ...n not a word from any of the AGs!! Thumbs Up Approve ....Superb!! Hug ...Way to go Parvati!! Thumbs Up Big smile Clap ...Where was our "True" Parvati all these days? Cry Cry Cry ...We missing Janki Heaps, but Creatives!! Confused Please don't "Kill" the Real Parvati like you've been doing for the past 6 months or so!! Ouch Cry Disapprove ....THIS is our Parvati Clap Clap ...nohing stands against Principles!! Approve ...n Sakshi Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming ..was'nt she absolutely gorgeous in green n beige? Embarrassed Day Dreaming ...The Eye-Talk, the Attitude n Command in the Parvati-Tannu scene was Amazing! Clap Clap Clap ...n that scene where Parvati hesitates to talk of their current situation, not knowing how to refuse the Donation amount Clap Clap Clap ...Aw, Sakshi Rocked it completely n How!! Thumbs Up Hug ....Simply goes without saying Embarrassed ...SAKSHI IS UNDOUBTEDLY THE BEST!! Day Dreaming ...Aw, No One Beats our Queen in Action!! Clap

Barring that Rocking first scene Smile ...the rest of the story was Ermm ...Ishaan finally signing those divorce papers in jail Dead Sleepy ...n Om going ahead with the Donations inspite of Chaya's hue n cry Ermm Stern Smile ...Kahaani Khatam Unhappy ...Must say, even though Chaya gets on my nerves, the dialouge writers have put in some gr8 liners for her! Wink Sarcastically Hilarious! LOL LOL LOL ...n Rinku sure has done a fine job with them! Clap Clap Clap ...BTW, since when did Spineless Vikram learn to use his tounge to mouth liners in Chaya's support? Dead ROFL D'oh ...n what are the two still doing camping at the AG 'Dharmshala'? D'oh Dead Angry ...Hey! "Spineless" reminds me...where on earth has Sameer disappeared? Confused Shocked ...

...n in that scene with Chaya screaming her lungs out about their devastated state Ermm ...Well, just when i thought the Creatives were finally getting our "Real" Parvati back Smile ... CRASH!! Disapprove Pinch ...All my Hopes came tumbling down like a pack of cards Cry Cry Cry ....Parvati sitting in silence as Chaya carried on n on Shocked Unhappy D'oh ...n then the only dialouge the Creatives gave Parvati was a meek, "Bas Karo Chaya..Kam Se Kam baahar waalon ke Saamne to Chup Raha Karo.." Cry Ouch ....Why Creatives?? Ouch Disapprove ...Still remeber how Chaya would get it back from Parvati everytime she went over the top, in the older episodes of Kahaani Clap Clap Clap ...what happened to all that? Ouch Cry ...If Only it were Queen Janki in that place Hug Party ...she would've ripped Chaya apart with her Eyes!! Day Dreaming Clap ...One slap from Queen Janki n Chaya would've stood there in silence Clap Clap Clap ...'coz when Janki n take charge everyone Listens in silence!! Clap Clap Clap ..Aw, Miss You So much Janki!! Cry Hug Cry

Watch the Episode for Sakshi Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming ...Aw, our Queen Rocks every scene!! Clap Clap Clap Love the way she lets her Eyes speak volumes! Embarrassed Hug ...she sure makes watching Kahaani worthwhile!! Thumbs Up ...Sakshi Hug ...You're simply unbeatable!! Day Dreaming Big smile ...You're the Best!! Clap ...Love You Jaanu!! Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming

Chandrika..........................this is for ur analysisClap.Totally awesum,mindblowing n fav........Thumbs UpThumbs Up

I missed on last epi too but ur analysisHug..........oh my god i cud see evry bit of wat hav happenedBig smileAwwwwwww i am sooooooooooooo happy th atlast Paro get to be in sum actionBig smileI was literally fedup to see her sitting quitely Tongue.......thnk god she finnaly did n wat a way to bash Tanu....Our JanuuDay Dreaming is 2 gud yaarClap

As for the stryline...Om gave away money in charity u say....Confusedisnt he is the one who needs a bit of charity frm otherzTongueI fink he is losing it...otherwise i dunno why he wud do this........i mean i understand he might b vry bighearted prsn but for the tym being his bank balance is not tht big riteLOLTongue n parvati supported himDeadwhy????????Confusedwell just one thing to say If it wud hav been Janki she wud hav nvr let it happendOuchBut then if she wud have been in Janki mode then all this stupid things wudnt have cropped up in the 1st placeOuch

well i guess we will ahv 2 wait n watch wat the creatives cook up nxtOuchthis murder rumour ..........i'm quite upset at the newz coz i just feel it wont do any gud....hope my words bcome untrue....n mayb tht way I'll b the happiest one...beleive meEmbarrassed

Well as for Sakshi.wat can i say She is alwayz The BestDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingNobody can beat her.......She is the undisputable queen of Tellywood.........HugHugLuv u loads SakshiHug

Well i gotta go now chandrika..will talk to u ltr,

luv uHug,tc,

RaeeWink

Edited by Raee_rockz - 06 June 2008 at 1:23am
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
@Raee:

Hi Raee! Smile Hope You're Doing fine yaar! Aw, Thanks a Ton for showering so much of Appreciation for my posts n analysis dearie! Embarrassed Embarrassed I'm truly Touched! Embarrassed

I'm so Happy today yaar Big smile ...Well, Queen Sakshi won two Very Well Deserved Awards at SPA 2008!! Party Fav Maa n Fav Bhabhi!! Day Dreaming Hug ...Truly yaar, None but Sakshi deserved them Better! Clap ...Unfortunately she was going thru' a rough patch with her Health at that point of time n could'nt make it to the Awards Cry Cry Cry ...Missed Her Heaps!! Hug Cry ...Ali collected the Awards for her n our cutie Ali urf Kamal, won the Well Desreved Award for Fav Devar! Clap Parvati n Kamal are the Best Devar Bhabhi Jodi Ever!! Hug Embarrassed CONGRATULATIONS TO SAKSHI & ALI!! Clap

...For Kahaani...Aw, Sakshi Rocked!! Clap Loved seeing Fiery Eyed Parvati back in action!! Clap Clap Clap ...Truly, yaar if Janki was around, none of these problems would've even happened in the first place! Thumbs Up ...Hope the Creatives handle the Tannu-Arushi track sensitively! Confused ...Really Hope Kahaani Rocks n Progresses for the Best! Clap

..n For Sakshi Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming ...She's the One n Only Queen of Tellywood n No one Beats our Queen at being the Best!! Clap

Take Care n Cheers
Chandrika
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

YIPEE!! Day Dreaming Hug Party Hearty Congratulations To Queen Sakshi For Having Bagged Two Awards At The SPA 2008!! Clap

Hug Favourite Bhabhi & Favourite Maa Day Dreaming

Heart
Heart

Thumbs Up No one Deserved the Awards Better & I'm so Thankful to the Almighty for having Blessed Sakshi with her Fair Share of Dues! Clap

Sakshi Could'nt Be Around to collect the Awards Due to Her Ill Health Cry...Ali Collected the Awards on her Behalf.. Embarrassed Missed You Heaps Sakshi!!  Hug

Many Congratulations to Ali - our Very Own Teddy Kamal for Having Won the Well Deserved Award for Favourite Devar!! Clap There Simply Cannot be Another Cuter & Best Bhabhi-Devar Jodi than Parvati & Kamal! Clap

Cheers
Chandrika

Edited by luv_sakshi - 08 June 2008 at 2:23pm

Go to top