Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 131)

--SHWETA-- Goldie
--SHWETA--
--SHWETA--

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Hey Bushra and Anamika thanx a lot for posting pictures and articles.Thanks a ton guys.

Unfortunately I don't get time to watch BV but will check out the links mentioned above.Hmm...SPA 2morow ..I think I am very unlucky I never get to watch SPA ...someting or other come up and...it is a sad story. Do keep me posted.Will try to watch SPA.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muaazSakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
hey Shweta... hw r u?? ur most welcome yaar.. do watch SPA if possible... coz dis tym its gonna rock.... cant w8 2 see Sakshi in SPA... oh she was looking gorgeousDay Dreaming.... n yah we'll definitely post da needful.... about BV... must watch da 10th n 11th june epi man!.... wht a performance... wht a performance... so versatile... absolutely no words 2 describe... Sakshi is da best no doubt but in BV... OMG! i cudnt believe my eyes.... she burnt da set with dat performanceClapClap each n every xpression... every dialogue... so beautifully portrayed... i've updated 11th june's epi as da updater said she wudnt be able 2 update 11th junes's epi... do check da BV forum....
simply
Love Sakshi....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed she is superrrrrrb....

take care...
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muaaz

Kaho Na Pyar Hai' kid on TV

Abhishek Sharma was last seen as Hritik Roshan's younger brother in the blockbuster film Kaho Naa Pyar Hai. He is all set to do his TV debut with Walkwater's upcoming detective show. The show is as of now untitled and is slated to air sometime post IPL. Varun Badola , Kiku Sharda and Abhishek Sharma trio will play detective in the serial. Apparently, Sakshi Tanwar will also be seen in a cameo. Presently the team is shooting a song sequence where the trio is performing on the song from the film, Amar Akbar Anthony. Sakshi will play a rich and royal lady who fears the theft of her expensive necklace worth a fortune. And so she approaches the three detectives to help her nab the suspect.

http://movies.indiainfo.com/article/100318174500_'kaho_na_pyar_hai_kid_on_tv/957044.html

hey wht about this cameo Sakshi ws supposed 2 do...?? is it being aired?? if not when will it be....?? plz if any1 finds any further info plz update us....
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged
SPA was disappointingThumbs Down
dus saal bemisaal shud hvbeen more bemisaal... bt it was rather lyk every year..... calling all da senior stars n letting them do a bit of hosting n da rest of da tym sitting with da rest of them was absolutely not fairUnhappyUnhappy at least Sakshi n Smriti deserved much more.... they  r the 1 who created da 2 most famous characters in da history of television industry till date..... n there was nuthng special 4 themOuch then y call them 2 da award showAngry
any way.... Ali was fantasticBig smile too good.... Ali as Rakhi SawantLOL n da xpression of Abhishek was lyk "um gonna kill u"ROFLROFL

coming 2 our QueenEmbarrassedEmbarrassed she was looking extra ordinarily gorgeous... her saree... her jewelry... her hair style... her make up.... everything complimented her so wellClapClap her appearance was  out of the wOrld....HugHug it was lyk "ah! nazar nehi haat ti" Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muaaz

--SHWETA-- Goldie
--SHWETA--
--SHWETA--

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
SPA was a big disappointment.Now I regret why did I took so much effort to watch it.I was loaded with so may assignment and I decided to wacth SPA.I hated those cut away,they were showing the same Sakshi-Smriti shot.And the entire presentation was gross and pakao...I mean it.Common you are completing 10 glorious years and can;t even come up with some mind-blowing concepts.The new logo and tag line is okay but I doesn't look like the STAR plus I used to watch.I don't know but when I desperately want to wacth something which is close to my heart I face many hurdles .Gosh Why I am saying this ...coz I really loved KGGK and the entire cast and those golden years and K-serials.

muaazSakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 2:17am | IP Logged
absolutely agree with u Shweta.... it was a big disappointment.... they were all busy with da new comers.... oh cummon they r in SPA or 2 or 3 years only n some hv just arrived.... rest of da 8 yeras?? wht about them?? wht about da stars who made SPA wht it is 2day.... gosh!!Dead i thot after 10 years there must be some awards of da decade or something n i was so damn xcited but alas it was nuthng but a waste of tymAngryAngry
who so ever had da concept of this years SPA.... honestly speaking completely Bakwass!Angry

muaaz

Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 2:20am | IP Logged
this is a very very old news but i don't think i saw this in IF earlier... so posting itBig smile

The Minister of State for Information & Broadcasting Shri Ramesh Bais presenting the All India Achievers Conference Award for Excellence - 2001 (AIAC) to Saakhi Tanwar (Parvati) of the T.V. Serial Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii at the '42nd National Seminar on Individual Achievement & Nation Building', in New Delhi August 30, 2002. (Friday)

shamma92

Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
I really feel bad 4 this teepri...Cry they've shown her as a negative character but she is not bad... its just dat she's lost her mental balance... n ppl lyk this cannot judge ryt n wrong... teepri's track ends here... Sakshi's cameo ends... BV looses at least 1 of its regular viewer....Cry I was watching BV only bcoz of this versatile actress...ClapClap no Sakshi no more watching 4 me BVUnhappyOuch will start missing her againCryCryCry

shamma92muaaz

Go to top