Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 13)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
@Raee:

Hi Raee! Big smile How are You Dear? Smile Hope your admission procedures are going on fine! Smile ...Before i forget, do PM me your latest sig Creations so i can put it up at the first page of our Queen's thread yaar.. Embarrassed Smile

For Kahaani... Cry Ouch Equally confused n disappointed to see what's going on storywise these days! Shocked D'oh ...Only n Only Queen Sakshi makes it worthwhile! Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming ...Sakshi Rocks every Episode with her Out of this World Performances! Clap ...Baaki Toh...have no idea where the Creatives are Heading with their scripts!! Ouch Confused Cry ...If Only Janki could return in all her Grandeur! Hug Party ...Parvati standing in silence, shedding tears is soooo unbearable!! Ouch Cry ...This is not even the "Real" Parvati yaar! Pinch Disapprove

...Heard last week's YHJ was Gr8 with Sakshi's informal interview.. Embarrassed Embarrassed ...She sure is some cutie Kid to watch out for!! Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming ....Even i have to catch up on the Episode as yet yaar! Stern Smile

Take Care n Cheers
Chandrika

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
June 03-

I'm totally at a loss of words going by what's happening in Kahaani!! Ouch Cry The storylines seem to moving at snail's pace n the Creatives defo seem to have lost sight of where they intend to head!! Disapprove Unhappy Hoping against Hope that the Creatives don't waste any more time n leave any further loose ends Stern Smile ...They Seriously need to bring around Solutions to end the Mess they've created with the Aditi n Vijay tracks or Get Janki back in Full Form to beat up the Baddies & Revive not just the AG House or Parivaar, but Kahaani as a whole!! Clap Missing you terribly Janki Cry Cry ...at least can we have our "Real" Parvati back? Disapprove Cry

Om D'oh ...there's no point in crying over spilt milk!! Ermm ...You ought to get up n get moving if you need to sort things out! Approve ...No, i have a better idea Wink ...you can carry on...Let Parvati bring back the Janki in her n do the needful Clap ...No one does it better than the Queen herself! Thumbs Up Hug Day Dreaming ...So just leave it to the expert! Clap Big smile Thumbs Up Parvati's strength lies in the fact that she's does'nt lose Hope, Patience n Faith in trying times Clap Clap Clap ...she knows if God puts them thru' it, He'll also see them thru' it! Thumbs Up ...If only Om had listened to Parvati n Kamal n let them execute their plans, they probably would'nt even need to see this day!! Approve Approve Please Creatives Ouch ...can we have Parvati handle the situation in her Fiery Eyes Janki Form? Thumbs Up Clap ...We'd love to see Queen Janki throw daggers at Vijay n Sharda..!! Clap ...With the current situation, the AGs don't even have enough savings to treat Maaji Stern Smile ..what next? Unhappy ...For Christ sake not another "We're moving into the Chawl Act!!" Shocked Pinch D'oh ...Creatives! Stern Smile ...that's the last thing we wanna see you doing to ruin Kahaani further!! Disapprove

The Ishaan-Gauri track with Gauri getting to know of her pregnancy Sleepy Ermm ...could'nt be bothered!! Sleepy ...Really hope to see this track find a suitable end D'oh ...n what's with Ashu? Shocked ...he seems to have turned negative all of a sudden!! Wacko D'oh ...why was he giving those funny expressions at the end? Confused Confused ...so it was Ashu or probably Ashu n Shiv who sent Ishaan packing to jail? Stern Smile ...Looks like its Ashu's turn to get ruined at the hands of the Kahaani Creatives!! D'oh ...A negative CBI Chief - Ashutosh Mehra???! Shocked Disapprove D'oh ...God Save Us! Unhappy Ouch

So Tannu won't be staying at the Agarwals' anymore! Dead ...going by the AGs current situation; the fewer mouths to feed, the better!! LOL LOL LOL ...unless they let Queen Janki step in n take charge! Clap ...Looks like tomorrow Shruthi's gonna know about Tannu finding out about the Baby Swap Stern Smile ...

Star..The Star Performer 'coz of whom Kahaani is still Worth Watching Star: Queen Sakshi of course!! Clap ...Loved the Eye-Talk n Expressions in that emotional scene with Kiran.. Clap Clap Clap ...n the emoting where Parvati tries to keep her composure n smile thru' her worries...FANTABULOUS!! Clap Hat's off to Sakshi! Clap ...Aw, You're simply the Best Jaanu! Clap ...not to forget how gorgeous Jaanu looked! Embarrassed Day Dreaming ...Gr8 piece of enacting by Kiran  too! Clap ...The Sakshi-Kiran chem came off well in that emotional scene.. Clap Clap Clap

Edited by luv_sakshi - 03 June 2008 at 2:00pm
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Star P.S. All Members Star :

Hey Everyone! Smile Do Check Out the First Page of this thread for added Member Siggy Creations and other Links! Thumbs Up

Edited by luv_sakshi - 03 June 2008 at 2:08pm
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
June 04-

Like i said, i still can't stop watching Kahaani because of that One n Only Special Person who makes even the most mediocre of Episodes Worthwhile Clap ...Queen Sakshi it is!! Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming ...n BOY!! Wink Did Fiery Eyes Rock it today n How!! Clap Like Always, Sakshi lived up to the reputation of "Queen" Party Hug Clap ...the Numero Uno who's simply a Magician when she's on-screen.. (n even off it! Embarrassed ) ..right from the word 'Go' Clap Clap Clap ...Fantabulous, Out of this World Performance!! Clap Hat's off to Queen Sakshi Thumbs Up ..she sure does deserve a Standing Ovation for her Performance n Bang On Expressions Clap ...n who can ever miss out on that Brillant Eye-Talk that Only Sakshi's capable of excelling in?! Day Dreaming Love it when Shruthi has a Grey shade to her character n i Love it even more when Shruthi is pitted against Parvati Clap ...Did the Parvati-Shruthi confrontation Rock or what!! Clap ...Gr8 job there from Tina's end too! Clap Clap Clap ...Both Sakshi n Tina share such amazing chem Thumbs Up Big smile ...they truly re-created the magic of Janki's times, when Janki n Shruthi had their unforgettable face-offs!! Clap Thank You So Much for this Amazing "Scene of the Day" you gave us Creatives!! Thumbs Up ...If only You could keep scenes like this more often on Kahaani with of course our 'Real' Parvati / Janki making a Comeback for good, then it defo won't take long before Kahaani hits the No. 01 spot on the TRP charts again!! Thumbs Up Big smile

I was wondering who that mysterious person finding Tannu was Stern Smile ...n that Background score that played on Wink ...Yes of course, its the one that used to be played when Janki n Narayni were around Hug ...n even when Janki scared Rajo off as a ghost! ROFL ...Those Magical Days of Kahaani!! Embarrassed Clap ...n then when i saw Fiery Eyes standing there Party ...that look in her eyes Clap ...the way Parvati said "You better come along before i slap you" Thumbs Up ...n the way Tannu was dragged along by the arm Thumbs Up ...Aw, Sakshi Rocked it completely Hug Clap ...n Akshita (Tannu)...well done!! Clap Clap I thought Akshita's done a Fine Job with her bit too Clap Clap Clap ...n then came the moment i was waiting for Big smile ...Parvati confronting Shruthi after ages! Clap Clap Clap ...Ooh! Thumbs Up ...the way Parvati gave it back to Shruthi Rocked completely!! Clap ...the Only Bit that i Completely Failed to understand was the bit where Shruthi said she was dragged out of the AG House by the Family 'coz she refused to bow down n listen to Parvati!?? Shocked Confused D'oh ...When did All That Happen?? Confused D'oh ...There was'nt any moment on Kahaani when Shruthi was dragged out of the House in the recent past atleast! Shocked ...n the bit where Parvati reminds what came off Pranay 'coz of Shruthi's pampering Thumbs Up ...Awesome!! Clap Clap Clap ...n the way Fiery Eyes told Shruthi not to dare to stop her from taking Tannu back to the Family Thumbs Up ....Aw, that Rocked Completely!! Clap ...n Sakshi was absolutely gorgeous in green! Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming

So, finally Tannu's aware of her Mom being Shruthi n Thankfully Shruthi told her of the circumstances under which the Baby Swap took place! Approve ...Baaki Ki Kahaani Stern Smile ...No Quadrangles for a change! Ermm Thank Heavens!! Smile ...Dadi was hilarious with her expressions LOL LOL LOL ...n the AGs planning out on a party for Om-Parvati's Wedding Anniversary D'oh ..n Dadi wanting to get Home the Gold Jewelry she ordered to gift Parvati for the Anniversary Confused ...n Chaya Dead Ermm ...she was as irksome as ever, but the dialouge writers have done a good job with her liners!! Thumbs Up ...Hilarious indeed! ROFL LOL

Hope we get to see some more Rocking scenes like the Parvati v/s Shruthi ones today! Clap That brings back so much more life into Kahaani Thumbs Up ...Creatives we need You to revive Kahaani like this! Thumbs Up Smile Clap ...n Sakshi.. Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming ...Aw, You're Simply The Best Jaanu!! Clap
muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Hi,Chandrika Rocking views as always Clap.
Woooooooooow beautiful scene ofter long time Sakshi & Tina Rocked Clap.
sakshi looked beautiful & Gorgeous Big smile Wink Big smile.
Sakshi is the Best Clap
Raee_Salvatore IF-Sizzlerz
Raee_Salvatore
Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Hey chandrika..im really sorry for not replying lately.coz well u kno Embarrassed anywayz totally amazing analysis there Clap luvd it....as usual hav missed kggk for the last few dayz..so thnxxxon updating me Big smile well it seems nothingz new..........same old confusion... Dead Ouch Me toooo dissapointed......dunno wat to say Cry Cry but i must say ur analysis makes them sound much better thn the stry is actually LOL LOL .......so hats off to u for such splendid job Clap me missing Sakshi sooooooo much Cry Cry ..I just hope she gets back in action... dunt care how tht happens just wanna see her in true janki style.....kash tht happens soonEmbarrassed Embarrassed ...sowie will have 2 go now....will talk to u later.......
Luv u Hug
Raee Big smile
winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 7:19am | IP Logged
4th June.

Hi guys. Big smile I'm back... Embarrassed LOL LOL yes, same line... Wink still waiting for those PM's... ROFL ROFL ROFL

Ok, jokes apart... Embarrassed Fiery Eyes ROCKED, ROCKED, ROCKED!!! Clap Clap Clap Aw, at long last... Parvati finds herself again... Day Dreaming and boy, oh boy, oh boy... When Fiery Eyes Finds Herself... Embarrassed a good many like Shruti and Tanu Lose It All... Wink LOL ROFL Aw, Saakshi was absolute brilliance... Clap

Right from the entry... Wink ah, the Janki background music was a lil giveaway, right... Embarrassed have been hearing Janki's background scores(not our Kahaani theme, the other one) everyday in KS...but yest... it was finally played on the ONLY person it should be played on... Embarrassed Parvati... Hug liked that lil touch where people... Wink oops subjects...Embarrassed WinkLOL are chasing the Queen around and asking her if she needs anything... Embarrassed that refusal to say a word... Embarrassed till she said, "TANU"... Big smile aw, if looks could kill... Wink that stare... Day Dreaming man, 3 people would be long dead... Wink Shruti, Tanu... LOL LOL LOL and that Dead photographer... Mr. Dead ... trying to mess with Fiery Eyes... Wink boy, was he blown away or what??? Clap Clap Clap I've said this before... I absolutely LOVE it when there is this lil use of Eng in Parvati's dialogues... Embarrassed her words dripping politeness... Embarrassed like, I'll tell you what I'm doing here at this age( u Loser LOL )... but only after I talk to my granddaughter(U Loser LOL )... so Excuse Me( U LOSER... ROFL ) and boy, do they get the message across Effectively or what??? Wink And Tanu... Stammering and Stuttering was as far as she got... LOL LOL LOL aw, the way Parvati flung that shawl around her, caught her hand... Wink and dragged her down the stairs... Clap Clap Clap I loved one lil bit the most... Embarrassed found it very cute actually... Embarrassed the way Parvati tells Tanu with so much authority, look if you don't come with me nicely, I'm going to slap you now... Embarrassed 'ek thappad laga dungi'... Embarrassed Aw, Jaanu sounded so sweet... Hug Parvati was talking to Tanu exactly like one would talk to a spoilt, lil brat who wasn't listening to reason...  like, she would not really have slapped her...but ah... the lil threat from Mamma remains... Embarrassed for some reason, just the way Parvati said that... Embarrassed the way it brought out Parvati's right over Tanu... Embarrassed Parvati was furious with her...  and by holding her hand and scolding Tanu like that, Parvati made it very clear...Tanu, ur my kid... Embarrassed and since ur not listening, Mommy's very angry and will slap you... Embarrassed I found that just very sweet!!! Embarrassed Aw, Saakshi's just tooo cute!!! Hug That was her magic totally... Embarrassed

The Parvati-Shruti Scene: Saakshi-Tina are simply AWESOME together... Clap I've always said that I've loved watching the Negative Shruti so much more than a positive one... Big smile The Parvati Vs. Shruti scenes are always totally brilliant!!! Embarrassed Saakshi's expressions in that scene... Clap Clap Clap first, the total anger focussed only on Tanu... Wink the shock of seeing Shruti... the horror of realising that its Shruti ruining Tanu's life by misguiding her... Ouch the pain when Shruti blames Parvati for being 'power mad'... Cry and finally, that fury... Embarrassed accompanied by that look from those fiery eyes... Day Dreaming man, I loved it!!! After so long, I can Honestly say... I LOVED that scene... Embarrassed no prizes for guessing why...Embarrassed never mind the 'story', never mind anything... Ouch I'll take such scenes everyday, never mind the reasoning... Big smile yest, Parvati was in charge... Day Dreaming boy, how different did Kahaani look??? Embarrassed One half of an episode made it look like a different show... Day Dreaming but then again, we are discussing the Queen's magic so its no surprise... Embarrassed and Tina... simply awesome... Clap Clap Clap   so good to see her back in action... Big smile she absolutely rocks as the arrogant, negative Shruti... Big smile As for Shruti the character... Dead not learnt your lesson yet girl... Angry trying to take on your Super Mom again... Ouch keep it up Shruti... Dead love watching you fall... LOL LOL LOL remember the time Queen Janki made you kneel down and apologise... Wink LOL LOL the day's coming up soon enough again... ROFL ROFL ROFL

And Tanu... oh boy, I thought that I'd never see a bigger Dead of a daughter than Bhumi... Shruti is in a league all of her own as a 'daughter' to Parvati... but in this particular aspect, Shruti's been the Best of all... Embarrassed I'm referring to the 'you are my Mamma' bit... I thought Bhumi was totally Disgusting when she left Tanya and went ga-ga over her Nandini 'mom'... Dead after all that Tanya had done for her... Bhumi dumped her in a second, insulted her and went off to her 'real' mother... Dead but 'wow' Tanu...Dead after all that Gunn has done for her... Gunn faced so many hardships to bring up Tanu... She became practically a servant to Trashna... Ouch stayed in Agarwal house only to keep Tanu close to Shruti... and brought Pragati and Tanu up the best she could inspite of everything... and Tanu Angry did a 'Bhumi' on Gunn...Ouch well, the only lil thing in Tanu's favour is that Maybe... she is doing all this coz she is being influenced strongly by Shruti... Ouch and yest... at one point, Parvati's words did get through to Tanu... Embarrassed and maybe there is hope that Parvati will make Tanu realise in the end that only Gunn is her mother... Embarrassed

But man, what is that I read... Tanu's getting murdered next week??? Shocked But WHY??? Confused She's a character I like...its an interesting one... Big smile The actress... finally read her name in the same article, Akshita's doing a fine job... Clap Clap Clap man, Ekta likes Akshita as the spoilt brat, doesn't she? Wink Kahaani or Kasamh Se... her character is only back answering her parents in both... Ouch but with 'mothers' like Shruti and Meera... (Aw, I think Pallavi just rocks so much... Clap the smirks she comes up with as Meera... ROFL Bechara Jai... Ouch LOL LOL Jhatke Pe Jhatka... Ouch ROFL ROFL man, if Pronita gives him the ultimate Jhatka and tells him today that she is Bani... Wink poor Jai's really gonna jump off that cliff... ROFL ROFL ROFL  aw jokes apart, Ram's really very good as the defeated father... Clap Clap Clap Pallavi as Meera rocks...Big smile and Gurdeep and the young gen are good too...Big smile) back to the point... now why Kill Tanu??? Confused After yest, I would have loved to see Parvati drilling some sense into the kid... Embarrassed Tanu realising what she had done... and then acknowledging Gunn's place as her mom... Embarrassed oh well, being positive... Embarrassed I can only hope that the murder track helps Kahaani... Big smile and most imp, brings Janki(the TRUE Janki... well, I know what I think exactly needs to be done for that... Wink does anyone want to know WHAT I think...Evil Smile... oh well, everyone already knows... Wink) back... Embarrassed   and boy, if Janki's back... Day Dreaming all worries take care of themselves... Embarrassed and yes, Kahaani Creatives... if the murder track is truly a representation of that real life case(just read it for the first time yest... Ouch its terrible... Cry Cry Cry ) PLEASE handle this track well and very sensitively and maturely...

And back to Saakshi... Hug aw, Parvati in that scene... Embarrassed loved the power in the words... esp that bit where Parvati finally explodes and really sounds Shruti off... Clap Clap Clap mincing no words in letting Shruti know what she thinks of her a mother... Ouch and boy, the daggers thrown with those looks... Day Dreaming like I said, if looks could kill... Embarrassed the dialogue I loved... besides that lil 'I'm gonna slap u now'... Embarrassed the other one was... 'bhul se bhi mujhe rokne ki bhul mat karna'... Clap Clap Clap aw man, awesome!!! Embarrassed Said quite calmly... Embarrassed but oh so firmly... Embarrassed man, Shruti could only Stand, Stare and Sob!!! LOL LOL LOL Saakshi looked gorgeous... Day Dreaming Tina, rocking... Clap Clap Clap and Fiery Eyes... awesome, mindblowning, brilliant!!! Embarrassed Ur the best, touchwood... Embarrassed

Edited by winner13 - 05 June 2008 at 8:38am
winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 8:01am | IP Logged

@Chandrika.

Hi Chandrika.Big smile How are you yaar? Good to see u back...Hug hmmm... meri line chori kar li...AngryLOLLOL never mind, I've already taken it back and used it again in my own 'comeback' line... ROFL me, taking fashion tips from 'Dumber Honey'...Ouch that's like going to Trashna for info on rocket science...ROFL  yaar, how can I ever forget that scene...LOL poor Dumber... Winkwaise bhi probs with the 'brain'...LOLLOLLOL and lil kid Janki in one of her more naughty moods...Embarrassed lethal combo... Winkthe 'bloody' dye... ROFLaw man, I miss u JANKI!!! CryCryCryAw, thanks so much for ur lovely compliments yaar, thanks a lot.Embarrassed Glad you liked the post...Embarrassed and those pics... seriously, the Queen looks just gorgeous...Day Dreaming as for the TRP's... well, have said so much about it yaar...Ouch that I don't know what to say anymore...Cry like I said, only for Saakshi's sake... EmbarrassedI hope Kahaani really picks up and improves, touchwood...Embarrassed and boy, does she rock it!!!ClapClapClap Yest... after ages, it was the Queen in form...Day Dreaming how different did Kahaani look, touchwood... Embarrassed loved every second and Fiery Eyes was brilliant!!! Embarrassed Tina rocked too!!!Big smileCan only keep hoping for the best, I guess, now with the murder track due to start next week... And pal, ur analysis absolutely rocks!!!Clap ClapClap Take care yaar, bye.

Lots of love,Hug

Winnie.

Go to top