Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 126)

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muaaz

Mystery man in Sakshi's life

Balika Vadhu may not be ruling the TRP charts anymore, but efforts to bring in newer tracks to boost TRPs are constantly on.

Now there's a mystery man linked with Teepri (played by Sakshi Tanwar), who will enter the show. Some high points in the serial are expected in the days to come. Anandi will leave a gas knob open in the kitchen and there'll be a fire after which an angry Maasa will put down many restrictions on the little bahu. The fire sequence will be followed by the entry of the mysterious character. He will be shown inquiring about Teepri in the village. If the character clicks, the track will be taken ahead. Last heard, actor Manav Sohal has been selected to play this role and he has started shooting for it.
The serial apart, what's happening in Sakshi's personal life? Well, the lady always maintains she is happily single. We haven't really heard of any link-ups either. Guess, she's married to her work and likes it that way.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/TV-/Mystery-man-in-Sakshis-life/articleshow/5926411.cms

we also LooooooooooovvvvvvveeeeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed her da way she isHugHug
thnx a lot 4 sharing this BushraBig smile

Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged

awww....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed i just looooooovveeeDay DreamingDay Dreaming this pose of herHugHug

Edited by Anamika163 - 13 May 2010 at 10:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muaaz

Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Embarrassed

muaaz

Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
um just a beginer learning editingConfused hope u guies lyk itEmbarrassed

muaaz

Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 2:10am | IP Logged

muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 2:23am | IP Logged

Sakshi PicBig smile

Sakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Rupali goes ga-ga over Teepri

Rupali Ganguly

May 15, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Having played the good Indian Bahu for a considerable period of time, Sakshi Tanwar a.k.a. Parvati of Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki took the audiences by surprise with her entry in Balika Vadhu as the villainous obsessed lover. And with that the Indian television scenario witnessed its virtuous daughter- in - law turning into this sly, mean vamp hell bent on destroying the happiness of a good Indian happy family.

Whether the change was welcomed by the Indian janta is yet to be tested but news has it that Sakshi has managed to create a fan following already. It seems Rupali Ganguly popularly known as Monisha of Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai cannot help going ga- ga over Sakshi's performance as Teepri. In a chit Chat with TellyCafe Rupali says, "Amazing performance .Absolutely stunning .It's also the most interesting character on television today."

Well, Sakshi's new avatar has definitely not gone unnoticed.

Kudos to Sakshi.... she always rockssssssssssssClapClap

love you loadsss SakshiEmbarrassed

Edited by Anamika163 - 17 May 2010 at 11:01pm

muaaz

Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Sakshi goes down memory lane

Sakshi Tanwar was our beloved Parvati in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii. A veteran of the STAR Parivaar Awards (she's won almost everything at least once), she's happy to be a part of  SPA this year too. She spoke about her memories of the first awards show, her association with STAR and, of course, those magical eight years that she played one of the best roles on television.

Saakshi Tanwar

Can you recollect your fist SPA experience?

Yes, I remember it well. I won an award (I don't remember which one because I have won every award: Best bhabhi, bahu, biwi!). When the STAR Parivaar Awards were announced, the artistes were very excited that we were having something like this, especially with a channel as big as STAR Plus. The awards were like a huge social gathering and we met people we otherwise rarely did because of our busy schedules.

What explains the success of STAR Parivaar Awards?
That fact that the shows on STAR are so popular, and and being run so successfully.  STAR has its loyal band of viewers who have faith in its shows, and they've consistently been watching the awards. In all these years new people have arrived and old people have gone but SPA has given every sadasya a chance to reunite though this award.
What's the best part about SPA?
It's exclusive. And the organizers arrange it very well.

Have you noticed changing trends over the years?
I don't think STAR Parivaar has changed, or needs to. The channel still has family oriented shows, and SPA is a reflection of that. I suppose one thing that's changed are the faces, and they are all such great talents.

So what are you performing to this year?
I can't reveal that!

Do you miss being a part of STAR?
Of course! And I miss those days of Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii a lot. Few shows anywhere in the world run successfully for eight years.

So do you think the show could have run even longer?
If the audience had wanted it to go on, I suppose it would have.

Were you offered similar roles?
Yes, but I don't want to do it over again. Many housewives still know me as Parvati. I wanted to come out of the character and do something different.

Have you met any fans recently who still want to see you as Parvati?
So many! They come up to me and say: "We miss Parvati and watching Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii... I get fan mail and letters and usually they all are housewives.

Is there a show you want to do on STAR Plus now?
I am concentrating on Crime Patrol and Ballika Vadhu but if something interesting comes in my way I will surely do it.

Do you watch any of the shows now?

When I get chance, but usually I am busy shooting.

Which character on television today do you like the most?
I have not seen many shows but I have seen a few episodes of Bidaai. I like both the sisters, Ragini and Sadhna.

Edited by Anamika163 - 16 May 2010 at 11:15am

muaaz

Go to top