Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 123)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
@ Exoctica:

Thank You So Much for hunting out these lovely Kahaani episodes & providing us with the links!ClapClapClapClap...n A Big Thank You to the uploader as well!ClapClapClapClap...only wish that the embedded URL link codes would be provided, so we could download a copy for keeps!ConfusedEmbarrassed...Aww...i'd been searching for these videos for long Embarrassed...& i'm so glad i'm getting to relive the memories of my Fav SoapBig smile...n for Sakshi..Day DreamingHugParty...She's simply Awesome!!ClapClapClapClapClapClap...Watching Fiery Eyes Rock is always a treat for the eyes!Smile Keep Rocking Sakshi!Dancing...We Love You beyond words can describe!!Embarrassed

Cheers

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muaaz

Avika Gor and Sakshi Tanwar play with Barbie doll on Balika Vadhu sets!! Awww...Sakshi playing with Barbie Dolls?EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...How Sweet!Hug...BTW, Sakshi's no less a Barbie Doll herself!Day DreamingHugBlushing

What happens when small screen's biggest child actor and an iconic bahu come together under one roof? Ideally, one will expect few ego clashes.Huh?Confused...Ego clashes with Queen Sakshi around?LOLLOLAre you Kidding?...can never happen with an angel like her on the sets!!Heart However, that's not the case with Anandi (Avika Gor) and Teepri (Sakshi Tanwar). The duo gets along very well on the sets of Balika Vadhu.Thumbs Up In fact, the much older Sakshi behaves like a kid her self.Embarrassed...Sakshi doesn't need to behave like a kid..'coz She is one herself!!Hug...who can forget the kid inside her come right thru' when she played "Janki" in KGGK?Day DreamingEmbarrassed...you thought she enacted all that?Embarrassed...NOPE! She simply let the kid in her come out...Day Dreaming...Awww...Sakshi's such a Sweetheart!!Hug
Embarrassed
On the first day of her shoot, Sakshi was gifted a chocolate by Avika. Cho Chweet!Embarrassed...heard that Sakshi loves chocolates!BlushingThat marked the beginning of a very sweet relationship between the two.There couldn't be a better to start a relationship than with chocolates!Embarrassed..i can only imagine what a "sweet" affair that intro would've been on the BV sets!Day Dreaming

"I chat a lot with my co-actors especially Sakshi Tanwar. It's no gossip though. Together, we play with my Barbie doll. I've got the entire collection of Barbie dolls. I carry few to the sets. We dress up the doll while Sakshi makes her walk and talk," said Avika....OMG!!Day DreamingHugBlushing...Sakshi dressing up dolls & making them talk n walk!?EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Aww...Sakshi's the most down to earth & genuine person i've ever seen!!!Clap...she can be a professional, a complete perfectionist at one moment..Thumbs Up...n the next moment she could turn into a kid herself to bring smiles to kids around her!Hug...Whatever, said n done about this Gem of a Person, will only fall short!!Approve...there's just no one like Queen Sakshi!!Hug...She's simply the Best!!Clap...An Angel with a Heart of Gold....So Real!!Day DreamingEmbarrassed...n that's why you just can't help but fall in love with her!HeartEmbarrassedHeart

...Well guys, we now know why Sakshi didn't have to act when she played the Naughty Janki tricking Trishna & Rajeshwari!!LOLDay DreamingHugEmbarrassed...Aww...Sakshi's my Hero & i truly love n respect her beyond words can describe!!Clap

Looking at Anandi, she really does appear to be lost. Nevertheless, there's no loss in fun activities for Avika or Sakshi.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Not when kid Sakshi's around!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Mayur Lookhar/TellyCafe.com
http://tellycafe.sampurn.com/index.php?action=pg_view&id=2725&parentid=4&TID=4108

Hi Bushra!Smile...How are you yaar? How do i Thank You for putting up this article?ClapClapClapHow do you manage to find them yaar?Embarrassed...Aww..its the Cutest one i've ever read!!Embarrassed...n SakshiHug...i'm simply out of words to praise her enough!!Day Dreaming...she deserves a standing ovation!!Clap...Truly wish the very Best for her from the bottom of my heart!EmbarrassedHugThumbs Up...Hope she's Blessed with everything her heart desires!Big smileEmbarrassed...She deserves nothing but the Best of what life has to offer!EmbarrassedClap...She'll Always be the Best!!StarParty

Take Care n Love

Edited by luv_sakshi - 17 April 2010 at 1:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muaazSakshi_Deewani

Exoctica Goldie
Exoctica
Exoctica

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
the family finds out who the real parvati is ............ credit to uploader

http://www.youtube.com/user/xadilahx58#p/u/8/mTcb2132c1A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iksNTKdFlFE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFMeTAKR1V0

Big smile

also check out the links I provided on the previous page wherein the family disbelieves Parvati

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--SHWETA--muaazSakshi_Deewaniluv_sakshi

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Exoctica

the family finds out who the real parvati is ............ credit to uploader

http://www.youtube.com/user/xadilahx58#p/u/8/mTcb2132c1A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iksNTKdFlFE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFMeTAKR1V0

Big smile

also check out the links I provided on the previous page wherein the family disbelieves Parvati

aww thnx so mucccccccchhhhhhhhhhh..................... i was lookn 4 these.... thnx so so so muuuucccccccchhhhhhhh...........Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
omg guies... hv u seen this?? if not check out this video... Sakshi dances with SRKDay DreamingDay Dreaming
here's da linkBig smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzWa4iMWKFA

Edited by Anamika163 - 20 April 2010 at 1:52am

muaaz

Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 2:35am | IP Logged

"Ratings don't guide my performance" - Sakshi Tanwar

teepri_380Now that Sakhshi Tanwar is back on TV-circuit she is all set to break her Bhabhi image. These days she is not at all touching upon any thing, which is even remotely close to Bhabhigiri. Apart from hosting Crime Patrol, she was also seen lately in a small but substantial cameo of a Rajasthani-woman. She is yet again in light to have entered as a Rajasthani woman in Colors's popular show Balika Vadhu. In an interview, the excited actress candidly spoke of her entry in BV and the journey so far. 

Shed some light on your entry in Balika Vadhu?
I play the role of Teepri who in her childhood used to play with Bhairon and Basant, and was Maa sa's favourite. After many years, circumstances make Maa sa bring her back to their house and in their lives too. What follows thereof is what the story entails. More than me my parents are happy about my entry in Balika Vadhu as it is one of their favorite shows. My niece and Mom are going to love it the most. 

After a Rajasthani cameo in Do Saheliyaan and then Balika Vadhu which is again a Rajasthani cameo, what are you heading to?
I would call it a mere coincidence that after the cameo in Do Saheliyan, I am offered the role of Teepri in Balika Vadhu, which also has Rajasthan as the backdrop. As far as cameo is concerned for me whether it's a cameo or full-fledged role, a role is a role. I am game for challenging roles.

Why would you opt for a show that's already been running for a year and a half?
I had been waiting for something different and challenging. The character of Teepri is beautifully penned by Purnendu ji (writer of the show) so when I was offered I took up.

Do you feel your entry will help the ratings shoot up?
As an actor my job is to portray the character I am given, with full conviction and sincerity. The rest is for the audience to judge. Ratings don't guide my performance.

Is your exit from the show is pre-decided or will depend on the ratings?
I have just begun and I hope that by the end of my journey in Balika, however long it is, people say "Just so long!"

What kind of offers you are turning down at this stage of your career?
What really matters is what roles I am doing presently.

Do you think the swarming new comers have left little scope for seasoned actor?
Even seasoned actors were newcomers once. But like my dear friend Achint says, "In every lot of newcomers, there are few actors who make their mark and are here to stay."

Had the journey been satisfactory so far? 
As an actor, one is never satisfied with what one has done. There is always room for improvement. I personally feel that television is a writer's medium and I was very lucky to have got good author backed central roles to portray whether it was Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii or Devi.

luv_sakshi

muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged

OM & Parvati 2010 star parivar award video Pic

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshiSakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muaaz

OM & Parvati 2010 star parivar award video Pic

OMGBig smileBig smile....... where did u get dis yaar.....Day DreamingDay Dreaming awesummmmmmmmm just dont hv words 2 describe dis picEmbarrassedEmbarrassed n 2010 star parivaar awards??Shocked will they b shown there??Big smile oh how i miss their pair....Hug thnx a loooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttt Bushra..............ClapClapClapClap

Go to top