Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

   
Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)
Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 122)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Joined: 05 June 2007
Posts: 8755

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

hi Chandrika.... um doing fyn yaar... wht about u?? thnx 4 lyking my portraits....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed i donno know hw 2 send themOuchOuch bt its ok i'v got Sakshi in my fb account n i'v showed her my portraits n she said she really lyks themBig smileBig smile n thnked me 4 drawing them....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed n about da BV posts.. yah some ppl r so pathetic.... they keep on talking rubbish all da tymAngryAngry any way saw ur post... gr81 yaarClapClap
tk cr
lots of loveHug

Hey Anamika!Smile...i'm doing fine too! I did have the SBS address with me...will defo PM it to you if i find it..Embarrassed...your creations will sure win accolades!Big smile...n Sakshi's on FB!?Shocked..had heard from Bushra (muaaz) that she was around on FBGeek...but are absolutely sure its Sakshi herself?Confused...she's a very private person..Approve...if Sakshi's really on FB...then that's a Gr8 way to stay in touch with her!!Hug...n for the member posts on BV...well, they're better ignored i guess!Sleepy...n for my post in there...Embarrassed...no probs...anything for Queen Sakshi!Day Dreaming

Take Care n Love!

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Joined: 01 January 2010
Posts: 7085

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Originally posted by Anamika163

hi Chandrika.... um doing fyn yaar... wht about u?? thnx 4 lyking my portraits....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed i donno know hw 2 send themOuchOuch bt its ok i'v got Sakshi in my fb account n i'v showed her my portraits n she said she really lyks themBig smileBig smile n thnked me 4 drawing them....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed n about da BV posts.. yah some ppl r so pathetic.... they keep on talking rubbish all da tymAngryAngry any way saw ur post... gr81 yaarClapClap
tk cr
lots of loveHug

Hey Anamika!Smile...i'm doing fine too! I did have the SBS address with me...will defo PM it to you if i find it..Embarrassed...your creations will sure win accolades!Big smile...n Sakshi's on FB!?Shocked..had heard from Bushra (muaaz) that she was around on FBGeek...but are absolutely sure its Sakshi herself?Confused...she's a very private person..Approve...if Sakshi's really on FB...then that's a Gr8 way to stay in touch with her!!Hug...n for the member posts on BV...well, they're better ignored i guess!Sleepy...n for my post in there...Embarrassed...no probs...anything for Queen Sakshi!Day Dreaming

Take Care n Love!
hey Chandrika yah um quiet sure dat its Sakshi herselfBig smile i'hv her nephew as a frnd on fb n he cofirmed me dat its Sakshi herself.. she has opened da fb account recently just 4 her fans.... n I had a chat with her too.....Day Dreaming it was lyk a dream come true....Day DreamingDay Dreaming more over its Sakshi who told all her fans dat "Saluun" is releasing on 28th of may by her status update n at dat tym as far as i knw there was no updates on da net about da releasing date of Saluun.... so it has b her.. ClapClap bt yah there's a fake account by her name... n i saw dat in Bushra's frnd list... n i'v PMed Bushra about it.... about da BV forum yah i guess its bettr 2 ignore....Sleepy
tk cr yaar
Exoctica Goldie
Exoctica
Exoctica

Joined: 27 May 2005
Posts: 1253

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
hey everyone,

Here is a scene from kggk.....credit goes to the uploader Big smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj1Wv8N-ny4

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muaazSakshi_Deewaniluv_sakshi

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Joined: 01 January 2010
Posts: 7085

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Exoctica

hey everyone,

Here is a scene from kggk.....credit goes to the uploader Big smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj1Wv8N-ny4

aweeeeeeesuuuuuuuuummmmLOLLOL...... thnx yaar... Big smile
Exoctica Goldie
Exoctica
Exoctica

Joined: 27 May 2005
Posts: 1253

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Here r a few more videos wherein parvati tries to prove she's parvati not swati....

credit to the uploader only

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0sgBrU5ULE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FHn-7Bz-co

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gFVSOmwxb8

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshiSakshi_Deewani

muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Joined: 17 July 2007
Posts: 2566

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

Avika Gor and Sakshi Tanwar play with Barbie doll on Balika Vadhu sets!!

What happens when small screen's biggest child actor and an iconic bahu come together under one roof? Ideally, one will expect few ego clashes. However, that's not the case with Anandi (Avika Gor) and Teepri (Sakshi Tanwar). The duo gets along very well on the sets of Balika Vadhu. In fact, the much older Sakshi behaves like a kid her self.

On the first day of her shoot, Sakshi was gifted a chocolate by Avika. That marked the beginning of a very sweet relationship between the two

"I chat a lot with my co-actors especially Sakshi Tanwar. It's no gossip though. Together, we play with my Barbie doll. I've got the entire collection of Barbie dolls. I carry few to the sets. We dress up the doll while Sakshi makes her walk and talk," said Avika.

Coming to the show, Anandi is having tough time recovering from the gun shot. She's suffering from amnesia. Has she regained her memory?

"Not yet. It's not just the loss of memory that's bothering her. At times, she suffers temporary vision or hearing loss. She's in such a condition where anything can happen to her. Apparently, a few of my friends from school also mock at me saying whether I remember them or not," Gor sighed.

Looking at Anandi, she really does appear to be lost. Nevertheless, there's no loss in fun activities for Avika or Sakshi.

Mayur Lookhar/TellyCafe.com
http://tellycafe.sampurn.com/index.php?action=pg_view&id=2725&parentid=4&TID=4108



Edited by muaaz - 16 April 2010 at 8:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Joined: 01 January 2010
Posts: 7085

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muaaz

Avika Gor and Sakshi Tanwar play with Barbie doll on Balika Vadhu sets!!

What happens when small screen's biggest child actor and an iconic bahu come together under one roof? Ideally, one will expect few ego clashes. However, that's not the case with Anandi (Avika Gor) and Teepri (Sakshi Tanwar). The duo gets along very well on the sets of Balika Vadhu. In fact, the much older Sakshi behaves like a kid her self.

On the first day of her shoot, Sakshi was gifted a chocolate by Avika. That marked the beginning of a very sweet relationship between the two

"I chat a lot with my co-actors especially Sakshi Tanwar. It's no gossip though. Together, we play with my Barbie doll. I've got the entire collection of Barbie dolls. I carry few to the sets. We dress up the doll while Sakshi makes her walk and talk," said Avika.

Coming to the show, Anandi is having tough time recovering from the gun shot. She's suffering from amnesia. Has she regained her memory?

"Not yet. It's not just the loss of memory that's bothering her. At times, she suffers temporary vision or hearing loss. She's in such a condition where anything can happen to her. Apparently, a few of my friends from school also mock at me saying whether I remember them or not," Gor sighed.

Looking at Anandi, she really does appear to be lost. Nevertheless, there's no loss in fun activities for Avika or Sakshi.

Mayur Lookhar/TellyCafe.com
http://tellycafe.sampurn.com/index.php?action=pg_view&id=2725&parentid=4&TID=4108

thnx yaar Bushra... Sakshi is actually as cute as a kid.....Day Dreaming
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Joined: 05 June 2007
Posts: 8755

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

hey Chandrika yah um quiet sure dat its Sakshi herselfBig smile i'hv her nephew as a frnd on fb n he cofirmed me dat its Sakshi herself.. she has opened da fb account recently just 4 her fans.... n I had a chat with her too.....Day Dreaming it was lyk a dream come true....Day DreamingDay Dreaming more over its Sakshi who told all her fans dat "Saluun" is releasing on 28th of may by her status update n at dat tym as far as i knw there was no updates on da net about da releasing date of Saluun.... so it has b her.. ClapClap bt yah there's a fake account by her name... n i saw dat in Bushra's frnd list... n i'v PMed Bushra about it.... about da BV forum yah i guess its bettr 2 ignore....Sleepy
tk cr yaar

Hi Anamika!Smile...If you are absolutely sure that its none other than Sakshi herself then that Gr8 news she's on FB!!ClapHugEmbarrassed...glad to know you had a good time chatting with herBig smile...n for the fake accounts, one defo has to be very careful!Confused...lots of hackers on social networking sites these days!AngryOuch

Take Care n Cheers

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
sakshi tanwar picture gallery...

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: Sandstone   Replies: 102   Views: 119802

Sandstone 102 119802 22 June 2010 at 4:50am by Sakshi_Deewani
Saakshi Tanwar - interview

Author: xo4515   Replies: 2   Views: 3743

xo4515 2 3743 31 October 2009 at 8:39am by Tulsi_Smriti
The Beautiful & Elegant Saakshi Tanwar

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Lennie   Replies: 1189   Views: 100329

Lennie 1189 100329 16 May 2008 at 1:54pm by luv_sakshi
how sakshi came parvati-sakshi interview

Author: second_chances   Replies: 5   Views: 3257

second_chances 5 3257 23 November 2006 at 4:06pm by doll4ever16
Parvati looking beautiful and elegant

Author: Sasha4eva   Replies: 4   Views: 1971

Sasha4eva 4 1971 28 October 2005 at 5:17pm by 114268

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index