Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 121)

muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anamika163

hey all Sakshi fans... hw r ya yaar?? in BV forum.... i'v become alone.... i need all Sakshi fans 2 protest againts ppl telling who r talking all rubbish thingsAngryAngryAngry about Sakshi..... cummon guies.... we all need 2 unite........

Hi anamikaBig smile me fine. I am with U yaar . I visit BV forum and it is too muchAngry.If they engry with character teepri its justified but they direct talking rubbish thing about Sakshi.Miss Winnie & Chandrika , Shaweta ,Lipshaa ,Raee all sakshi fan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muaaz

hey all Sakshi fans... hw r ya yaar?? in BV forum.... i'v become alone.... i need all Sakshi fans 2 protest againts ppl telling who r talking all rubbish thingsAngryAngryAngry about Sakshi..... cummon guies.... we all need 2 unite........

Hi anamikaBig smile me fine. I am with U yaar . I visit BV forum and it is too muchAngry.If they engry with character teepri its justified but they direct talking rubbish thing about Sakshi.Miss Winnie & Chandrika , Shaweta ,Lipshaa ,Raee all sakshi fan.

thnx bushra yaar..... cummon guies we need ya all..........
--SHWETA-- Goldie
--SHWETA--
--SHWETA--

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Hey posted my reply...check out the BV thread

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muaaz

muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shwetak_23

Hi ShawetaBig smile how R U .Read ur comment in BV forum well written yaarClap keep continue.

Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetak_23

hi shweta... hw r u?? read da comment.... awesuuuuummmm yaar.....ClapClapLOLLOLLOLBig smileBig smile
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
@ muaaz:

Hi Bushra!Smile...hope you are doin fine yaar...Thanks so much that lovely article on Saluun!!ClapClapClapClap...really Wish Sakshi All the Very Best for the movie & hope it does well both at the Film Festival as well as at the Box Office!Big smile

@ Anamika:

Hi Anamika!Smile...how are you doing? Firstly, i love those portraits you make yaar...ClapClapClapClap..they're Awesome!!Embarrassed...you should send your creations to Saas Bahu Aur Sazish as well..Wink...for all you know your pic may just reach Sakshi along with her fan mails!EmbarrassedBig smile...Keep up the good work yaar!ClapClapClap...n for the posts on Sakshi in BV, well, it isn't right on the part of members to bash actors like this!Angry...its unethical!Ouch...will defo leave a post in there for them..

Cheers
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

hey guies... gr8 news.... Saluun is realing on 28th May........DancingDancingDancing lets all 2gether wish our queen all da success 4 her movie........PartyPartyour Queen SAkshi Tanwar rooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxx.............Clap
ClapClapAll the bestttttttClapClap..........um sure it will release with a blast..........Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Thanks for the info Anamika!Big smile...Truly hope the movie does well at the Box Office!!Embarrassed....Wishing Sakshi the Very Best...for her new project!Thumbs Up

Cheers
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

@ muaaz:

Hi Bushra!Smile...hope you are doin fine yaar...Thanks so much that lovely article on Saluun!!Clap...really Wish Sakshi All the Very Best for the movie & hope it does well both at the Film Festival as well as at the Box Office!Big smile

@ Anamika:

Hi Anamika!Smile...how are you doing? Firstly, i love those portraits you make yaar...Clap..they're Awesome!!Embarrassed...you should send your creations to Saas Bahu Aur Sazish as well..Wink...for all you know your pic may just reach Sakshi along with her fan mails!EmbarrassedBig smile...Keep up the good work yaar!ClapClapClap...n for the posts on Sakshi in BV, well, it isn't right on the part of members to bash actors like this!Angry...its unethical!Ouch...will defo leave a post in there for them..

Cheers
hi Chandrika.... um doing fyn yaar... wht about u?? thnx 4 lyking my portraits....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed i donno know hw 2 send themOuchOuch bt its ok i'v got Sakshi in my fb account n i'v showed her my portraits n she said she really lyks themBig smileBig smile n thnked me 4 drawing them....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed n about da BV posts.. yah some ppl r so pathetic.... they keep on talking rubbish all da tymAngryAngry any way saw ur post... gr81 yaarClapClap
tk cr
lots of loveHug

Go to top