Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 118)

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 2:07am | IP Logged
hey guies.... hope u all are doing well.....Big smileBig smile
here are da links for Sakshi's cameo in "Do saheliyaan" um posting da 1st n da 2nd epis only... coz her role ends in da 2nd epi....CryCryCry
specially 4 u Chandrika.... u told dat u missed da cameo....
enjoy......

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=do+saheliyaan+1st+march&search_type=&aq=f

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=do+saheliyaan+2nd+march&search_type=&aq=f

Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 2:30am | IP Logged
can any1 plz tell me 4rm which episodes r these stills below 4rm?? i rili rili wanna c dese epis..... i guess i missd it sum hw wen da show was on air.....CryCryCryCry
plz let me knw guies..!!

muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Kaho Na Pyar Hai' kid on TV

Abhishek Sharma was last seen as Hritik Roshan's younger brother in the blockbuster film Kaho Naa Pyar Hai. He is all set to do his TV debut with Walkwater's upcoming detective show. The show is as of now untitled and is slated to air sometime post IPL. Varun Badola , Kiku Sharda and Abhishek Sharma trio will play detective in the serial. Apparently, Sakshi Tanwar will also be seen in a cameo. Presently the team is shooting a song sequence where the trio is performing on the song from the film, Amar Akbar Anthony. Sakshi will play a rich and royal lady who fears the theft of her expensive necklace worth a fortune. And so she approaches the three detectives to help her nab the suspect.

http://movies.indiainfo.com/article/100318174500_'kaho_na_pyar_hai_kid_on_tv/957044.html

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshiSakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muaaz

Kaho Na Pyar Hai' kid on TV

Abhishek Sharma was last seen as Hritik Roshan's younger brother in the blockbuster film Kaho Naa Pyar Hai. He is all set to do his TV debut with Walkwater's upcoming detective show. The show is as of now untitled and is slated to air sometime post IPL. Varun Badola , Kiku Sharda and Abhishek Sharma trio will play detective in the serial. Apparently, Sakshi Tanwar will also be seen in a cameo. Presently the team is shooting a song sequence where the trio is performing on the song from the film, Amar Akbar Anthony. Sakshi will play a rich and royal lady who fears the theft of her expensive necklace worth a fortune. And so she approaches the three detectives to help her nab the suspect.

http://movies.indiainfo.com/article/100318174500_'kaho_na_pyar_hai_kid_on_tv/957044.html

thnx a lot 4 da interesting news muaaz
Sakshi rocccccccckkkkkkkkkkksssssClapStarClapClapClapClapStarClap
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
hey guies... 2day i had 1 n half hour chat wid Sakshi.. n learnt sumthng new about her so thoughnt of sharing wid u all... donno whether u knw these or not bt here it goes....

height: 5'6"
favryt color: green
favryt food: biriyani
favryt sports: badminton though she dsnt play any more

she is a very very sweet person....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed n soooooooo frndly............Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
i respect her even more after da chat 2day.......HugHugHug
SAKSHI TANWAR roccccccccxxxxxxxxxxxxx
........ClapClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClap

Edited by Anamika163 - 19 March 2010 at 11:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshi

--SHWETA-- Goldie
--SHWETA--
--SHWETA--

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Hi to all - Winnie,Chandrika,Bushra,Priya,Lipshaa,Anamika...hope you are doing well.Coming here after ages.Don't have time to breath..seriously.Thanks for wonderful posts,picture,videos and news articles.I am surprised to see this thread is still active.That is great.Unfortunately I don't watch Crime patrol and other serial where Sakshi is playing small but significat role...reason..no time and IPL+exam time.

Will try to post regularly,Let's see.

Love @ all
Embarrassed (oh! I miss this smiley so much.. Embarrassed )

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewanilipshaa

Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetak_23

Hi to all - Winnie,Chandrika,Bushra,Priya,Lipshaa,Anamika...hope you are doing well.Coming here after ages.Don't have time to breath..seriously.Thanks for wonderful posts,picture,videos and news articles.I am surprised to see this thread is still active.That is great.Unfortunately I don't watch Crime patrol and other serial where Sakshi is playing small but significat role...reason..no time and IPL+exam time.

Will try to post regularly,Let's see.

Love @ all
Embarrassed (oh! I miss this smiley so much.. Embarrassed )

welcum back shwetak_23...... yah this thread had 2 b active coz our Queen Sakshi is just the bessssssttttt........... n we all luv her loooooaaaaadddddsssssss.............DancingPartyDay DreamingDay Dreaming
muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

Sakshi Pics

Controlling Crime

TV actor Sakshi Tanwar was in aapnu Amdavad to promote her new reality show on Saturday. She is co-hosting the show where the hows and whys of a crime is shown from the police's point of view. We'll keep a close watch Sakshi!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lipshaa

Go to top