Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 108)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
@ Exotica, Bushra & Priya:

A Very Big Thank You guys for having been regular visitors on our Fav Forum n for having posted all those Wonderful Articles, Pics n Video Links for us!! Clap...I've been Missing this show n especially Sakshi Heaps!! CryCryCry...n it feels Gr8 to read about her n watch her being involved in so many activities for social causes! Clap...Aww...Sakshi will alway be her Sweetheart self n simply the Best!!Hug...Hope to see Sakshi make a comeback on TV soon Embarrassed...nothing's the same without her! Ouch

QUEEN SAKSHI ROCKS!! Party

Take Care n Cheers

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
@ Winnie:

Hi Yaar!Big smile...How are you? So good to see you around the Forum...its really sad to see our Fav Forum n especially this thread dead..Ouch...but Thanks to Exotica, Bushra n Priya who've kept it alive!ClapClapClap...it feels Gr8 to finally be able to read about Sakshi!Hug...n to see that she's involved in so many social causes is even better!ClapPartyThumbs Up...Sakshi's the Best!!Clap...truly hoping against hope to see her back on TV yaar...TV's just not the same without her!CryCry...Miss her Heaps!Unhappy...

I haven't been regular on the Forum off late..Confused....sadly there's nothing to discuss or post too..CryOuch...but i'll try to at least find something to post..n come over on the Forum..at least siggies / pics..Embarrassed...we'd all love to read some you old descriptions on some of the Best scenes in Kahaani yaar..Smile...hope to see you come around n make a few of your Rocking posts whenever you're free!WinkApprove

Take Care n Lots of LoveHeart
Chandrika
muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 5:28am | IP Logged

Expressindia Story

At Ease

EXPRESS FEATURES SERVICE
Posted: Sep 24, 2009 at 0344 hrs IST

If saying no is an art, Sakshi Tanvar is the master. "No reality shows for me... I will never do a reality show," says the actress whom more people know as Parvati of Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki, the trend-bending soap opera that ran for eight eventful years.
"I have been saying no to television shows as well as films for the simple reason that the concepts never appealed to me. I never look at the banner... it's the idea and the spirit behind the show that must strike a chord," said the actress, in Lucknow to promote the cause of higher education of girls through a campaign run by a cosmetic company.

So what keeps her busy during the sabbatical?

"I am the creative head of the series Samman: Ek Adhikar, the serial on Doordarshan. Even when I was doing Kahaani... I was offering inputs as well as putting my foot down on what must not be said or enacted. That is how I could connect so well with millions of viewers." Her stint with cinema has not been too happening. Her debut film Coffee House came and went unnoticed and her current project Saloon "It's a dark comedy" is not making waves yet though it's a Pritish Nandy production.

"I can afford a break from acting, as well as indulge in the luxury of being selective about the offers because I am in no hurry CryCry Cry. If the part I play and dialogues I deliver don't convince me, how can I expect the viewers buy any of it!" The Lady Shri Ram, Delhi passout found a cause close to her heart and took the call when manufacturers of Fair &Lovely face cream approached her to participate in the campaign to identify deserving girl candidates who could ill-afford higher education and sponsor their dreams to become career women. "There are so many choices today. Why should anyone remain deprived," says Sakshi, who was doing theatre before opportunity came in the form of the main role in the Balaji Telefilms serial.

http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/at-ease/520921/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SHWETA--

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
@muaaz:

Hi Bushra!Smile...How are you yaar? Thank You so much for finding this lovely article on Sakshi n putting it up for all of us!ClapClapClap...i've been dying to hear about Sakshi...how i wish it could be some news on her comeback show on TV!Day Dreaming...Miss her Heaps!CryCry...Sakshi's an epitome of elegance, class, simplicity, beauty n dignity!Clap...She Rocks n How!Party...loved reading about the way she chose her roles n what to enact..Big smile...she's always believed in doing what's close to her heart, & convincing..Clap...that's how she creates magic on screen n connects to our hearts instantly!Hug...Sakshi is simply the Best!Star

Its Gr8 to hear she's into a lot of social work n is also the creative head for Samman on DD!ClapBig smileClap..so she's got her hands full with production work n work for a good cause!Clap..it seems from the article though, that Sakshi'll continue to wait for the right project to come her way before she makes her comeback..Ouch...which means we'll have to Miss her around for quite a while now!Cry...really hope some good production team comes out with something really convincing n challenging so we get to watch Queen Sakshi Rock set the TV screen on fire once again!Thumbs Up..Creatives are you listening?Confused

Cheers
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Smile Hello Everyone! Smile

Here are the video links to the Pakistani drama - "Dharkan" starring Sakshi & TinaBig smile...its Gr8 to watch their work after so long!Thumbs Up...Enjoy it!Embarrassed

http://www.mypak.tv/watch-pakistan-dramas/ary-digital/655-dharkan-imran-abbasi-a-maria-wasti-ary-drama/12067-dharkan-2nd-episode-watch-ary-drama-online-pt-1

http://www.mypak.tv/watch-pakistan-dramas/ary-digital/655-dharkan-imran-abbasi-a-maria-wasti-ary-drama/12066-dharkan-2nd-episode-watch-ary-drama-online-pt-2

http://www.mypak.tv/watch-pakistan-dramas/ary-digital/655-dharkan-imran-abbasi-a-maria-wasti-ary-drama/12065-dharkan-2nd-episode-watch-ary-drama-online-pt-3

http://www.mypak.tv/watch-pakistan-dramas/ary-digital/655-dharkan-imran-abbasi-a-maria-wasti-ary-drama/12062--dharkan-3rd-episode-watch-full-ary-drama-pt-3

...A BIG THANK YOU to Bushra for having provided us with these wonderful video links!ClapClapClap...Sakshi's Gr8 as Always n it so Amazing to watch her create magic on screen!Hug...Really Miss her Loads!Cry

Sakshi's simply the Best!!Clap

Cheers

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SHWETA--

priya555 Goldie
priya555
priya555

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 4:50am | IP Logged

A BIG THANK-YOU to Chandrika, Muaaz & others for providing news & links about Saakshi.

Really i am always waiting to hear something abt. Saakshi.
How r u all & nice to see u on forum.
MISS SAAKSHI A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 9:24am | IP Logged

9th Oct 2009.

CryMISS YOU FIERY EYES!!!Cry MISS YOU LOADS!!!Cry

Hi guys.Smile How are you all???

Starting a post with this absolutely gorgeous pic of Saakshi... Embarrassed been such a Long Time... A sense of deja vu, anyone??? 

Bound to be coz...

Its 9th Oct...Unhappy its exactly one LOOONG year since Kahaani ended...Cry 9th Oct 2008 was the last episode of Kahaani...Cry Its been one long year without Saakshi on T.V...Cry except for that small, but absolutely rocking glimpse we had of her in Kyunki...Big smile and then that super interview on Star Utsav...Embarrassed and then, that appearance on Rakhi Ka Swayamwar... she looked simply gorgeous... Embarrassed besides those lil glimpses,  haven't seen her rocking T.V. in ages...Cry Miss you Saakshi, Miss you loads!!!CryCryCry As I've often said... T.V. is Nothing without its Best Actress...Ouch its been nothing since one long year now...  Miss Kahaani loads!!! CryCryCry

Hope to see Saakshi back on T.V. very, very soon... Was just reading the article posted by Bushra... (thanks Bushra...Big smile) and Saakshi's said clearly that she won't act on T.V. until something fabulous comes along... and even though I'm missing her loads,  I agree with her thinking... Big smile she deserves to be in a really good show, in a powerful role worthy of her calibre... Embarrassed hope she gets a super offer soon, touchwood... Embarrassed also read that she's the Creative Head of a show on D.D... Wow, that's pretty awesome...ClapClapClap I'm sure she's rocking, touchwood...Big smile as for 'Reality shows'... Ouch I'm absolutely Delighted that Saakshi has said that she'll never participate in such shows... practically all of them are sooo...Dead (with all due respect to all who participate in such shows...) One long year... Miss you loads, Saakshi...CryCryCry Miss Kahaani loads!!!CryCryCry Fiery Eyes, please come back to T.V. A.S.A.P... Embarrassed

Edited by winner13 - 09 October 2009 at 10:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--SHWETA--muaaz

winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 10:56am | IP Logged
@Chandrika.
Hi Chandrika.Big smile How are you yaar??? Thanks a ton for posting those links...Clap haven't had a chance to watch the episodes yet, but will do so a.s.a.p... As for posting some old Kahaani episodes... I'll defo try to do that yaar... have been really busy off late, but I'll defo try to make a post as soon as I can... Thanks also for the gorgeous siggy you've posted in the siggy thread, its beautiful...Embarrassed Keep rocking yaar... Take care, bye. Big smile

@Bushra.
Hi Bushra.Big smile How are you yaar??? Thanks a million yaar... you simply rock!!!ClapClapClap Thanks for putting up these super articles and interviews of Saakshi... you rock this thread...Embarrassed another great interview of Saakshi...Big smile good to hear some news about her... missing her loads... Cry hope to see her back in a super rocking show, in a great role soon, touchwood... and will defo try to make a post on Kahaani's episodes soon...Embarrassed Take care yaar, bye. Big smile

@Priya.
Hi Priya. Big smile How are you yaar??? Been a long time...Embarrassed Keep rocking... Take care, bye.

Lots of love,Hug

Winnie.

Post Reply New Topic

Go to top