Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 106)

priya555 Goldie
priya555
priya555

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

SAAKSHI TOTALLY ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

PLS Saakshi come soon on TV. Ur. fans r quite upset, pls do some serial. Nothing is interesting without u.

muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya555

SAAKSHI TOTALLY ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

PLS Saakshi come soon on TV. Ur. fans r quite upset, pls do some serial. Nothing is interesting without u.

Agree with u Priyaa.Miss sakshi and KGGK a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootCryCryCry

muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM Screens the all time classic 'Jewel Thief ..

MUMBAI: Radio's biggest show for retro music, Purani Jeans on Radio Mirchi 98.3FM, relived the magic of one of the greatest stars in Bollywood - Dev Anand. As a tribute to the legend for his outstanding contribution to Hindi Cinema, Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM, India's hottest Radio station organised a special screening of the evergreen classic 'Jewel Thief' (1967) at Regal Cinema on 30th July in Mumbai.

The screening was attended by Dev Anand, his ardent fans and several eminent personalities from the film, music, television and corporate world like Jackie Shroff, Amrita Rao, Deepak Parekh, Sakshi Tanwar, Shilpa Rao, among others. The cinema hall was completely packed with die-hard Dev Anand loyalists turning up in huge numbers. Several fans not just came dressed like the legend, but also clapped and whistled every time they watched Dev Anand on screen in a span of three hours. The audience went ga-ga over all time hits like Yeh Dil Na Hota Bechara, Aasman Ke Neeche, Dil Pukaare, Honthon Mein Aisi Baat, Raat Akeli Hai and Rula Ke Gaya Sapna Mera.

What's more! Dev Anand presented the original cap worn by him in Jewel Thief to RJ Anmol who hosts Purani Jeans, Mumbai's favourite show. Overjoyed with the entire experience, Dev Anand said, "I am one of the biggest fans of Purani Jeans and am deeply touched by the love and appreciation shown by my fans. I am now looking forward to the theatrical release of my movie Hum Dono which has been rendered in colour."

Speaking on the occasion, RJ Anmol said "I am on a different high altogether. The star I always dreamt about and wanted to meet in my real life has gifted me his cap. I had never imagined that I would watch one of my all time favourite films 'Jewel Thief' with the super legend."

RJ Anmol is currently doing the special series, 'Legends Se Mulaqaat, Anmol Ke Saath', on Purani Jeans. Spread across 12 weeks, the show features one legend every week (Wednesday to Friday; 9:15 -10:15 pm) where RJ Anmol converses with celebrities about their personal lives, work, special moments, films and much more. Stars who have already featured in the series are Shammi Kapoor, Waheeda Rehman, Lata Mangeshkar, Prem Chopra and Dev Anand.

To witness the exclusive screening and interact with the legend, Radio Mirchi aire several contests for its listeners. The station.

Pics added soon.

http://www.radioandmusic.com/content/editorial/news-releases/radio-mirchi-983-fm-screens-all-time-classic-jewel-thief-dev-anand-and-his-fans

Edited by muaaz - 01 August 2009 at 5:20am
muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

Here PicsBig smile

muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 02 August 2009 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Relationships are most important: Sakshi

Heart of the matter

Sakshi Tanwar learnt the hard way that relationships are the only things that matter in one's life, not material gains... or losses

Kunal Guha
Posted On Sunday, August 02, 2009 at 06:39:10 PM

• I was returning… from my sister's place in Pathankot, Punjab to Delhi by train. I was carrying two bags with me, of which one bag had a lot of my valuables in it. Realising it would be difficult for me to travel alone with the luggage, my father offered to come along and help me carry the bags. When we got off at Delhi station, I realised that the bag with the valuables had been left behind in the train. My dad had assumed that it was with me and I had thought he was carrying it. I felt like I had lost everything I had.

• I behaved horribly… and said some very nasty things to my father after that. I blamed him completely for the loss.

• Later I locked myself… up in a room and continued brooding and sulking, after we reached home. My father remained completely quiet all through, he didn't respond at all to all my jibes and nasty remarks.

• My sister intervened… and she asked me just one question, "Was there anything in that bag that cannot be bought again?" The answer to that was obvious. Then she added that relationships once broken cannot be mended again. I instantly realised my horrible mistake and ran to my father, hugged him tight and sobbed my heart out. Once I had apologised to him, I felt better, and he accepted my apology instantly.

• I realised… that there is nothing more important than the relationships we make and are born with. And that we shouldn't do or say anything to ruin them but should preserve them with all we have as they're truly special.

• I truly understood… the importance of my parents that day. The saying goes: 'You don't understand the true value of your parents until you become one'. But I think I've realised their true worth before that. I understand that what they've done for me cannot be quantified.

• Material loss… is immaterial. Ever since this incident, I don't bother if I lose something or if something breaks in the house, as none of those things really matter. All that really matters to me now is the bond of love that I share with my parents and loved ones.

http://www.bangaloremirror.com/article/24/2009080220090802183910484d9bf9acf/Heart-of-the-matter.html

winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

Hi guys.Big smile I'm Back... again...Embarrassed  Remember me??? Wink Missed you all loads!!! Embarrassed

@Bushra.

Hi Bushra. Big smile How are you yaar??? And a million thanks for absolutely rocking this thread...ClapClapClap all these wonderful articles and pics and video links... thanks a lot.Big smile Really good to see so many new articles and interviews of Saakshi...Embarrassed haven't managed to read all the interviews you've posted, I've been away real ages... Embarrassed will defo do so a.s.a.p...  also, its lovely to see some new pics of her, its been so long... she's looking stunning, touchwood...Big smile really, really miss her on T.V.CryCryCry Truly hope she didn't mean what she said about not doing T.V. shows...Ouch and we see her back on screen very soon, touchwood. T.V.'s nothing without its best actress... thanks again for keeping this thread so active and rocking yaar...Embarrassed hope you continue to do so... Embarrassed Take care, bye.Big smile

@ Chandrika.

Hi Chandrika.Big smile How are you yaar??? Yeah, long time no see... and yes, you can use my line occasionally...Wink I've made full use of it today...Big smile Gorgeous sigs pal, keep them coming...Clap well, I haven't been making too many posts recently, have been very busy... will defo try to put up some more... IF permitting that is...Ouch this whole thing about archiving the Kahaani forum...Ouch hope that doesn't happen, coz frankly, it shouldn't... but till then, keep rocking pal...Clap hope to see you around more often... Take care, bye.Big smile

A Big Thanks to all who rock this special thread...Clap and our forum... thanks a ton!!! Big smile

Lots of love, Hug

Winnie.

P.S. Have loads more to discuss... esp about Saakshi in RKS, was so delighted to see her... Embarrassed will do so a.s.a.p. Big smile

Edited by winner13 - 03 August 2009 at 4:08pm
winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 3:40pm | IP Logged

Wish all my wonderful friends on this special thread and our beloved Kahaani forum a Very, Very Happy Friendship day. Big smile (sorry for being a day late...Embarrassed)

Lots of love, Hug

Winnie.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muaazluv_sakshi

muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 05 August 2009 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by winner13

Hi guys.Big smile I'm Back... again...EmbarrassedRemember me??? Wink Missed you all loads!!! Embarrassed

@Bushra.

Hi Bushra. Big smileHow are you yaar??? And a million thanks for absolutely rocking this thread...ClapClapClap all these wonderful articles and pics and video links... thanks a lot.Big smile Really good to see so many new articles and interviews of Saakshi...Embarrassed haven't managed to read allthe interviews you've posted, I've been away real ages... Embarrassed will defo do so a.s.a.p...also, its lovely to see some new pics of her, its been so long...she's looking stunning,touchwood...Big smile really, really miss her on T.V.CryCryCry Truly hope she didn't mean what she said about not doing T.V. shows...Ouch and we see her back on screen very soon, touchwood. T.V.'snothing without its best actress... thanks again for keeping this thread so active and rocking yaar...Embarrassed hope you continue to do so... EmbarrassedTake care, bye.Big smile

Lots of love, Hug

Winnie.
P.S. Have loads more to discuss... esp about Saakshi in RKS, was so delighted to see her... Embarrassedwill do so a.s.a.p. Big smile

Hi WinniwBig smilehow r U .U are backWink Miss u a lot and ur Rocking PostBig smile.ya Truly hope she didn't mean what she said about not doing T.V. shows...Ouch and we see her back on screen very soon, touchwood. T.V.'s nothing without its best actress.Miss sakshi a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

Sakshi is the BestClap

Take care

Bye.

Go to top