Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 105)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 25 July 2009 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Hi Bushra! Big smile...How are you yaar? Well, i'm glad to hear that your exams went on well! Smile...All the Best for all the Job Hunting dear! Thumbs Up...Hey, n Thanks for all the appreciation for my Sig...Embarrassed...glad you liked it! Wink

Thanks a Ton for putting up that lovely article on Sakshi inaugurating the Accessory range..Clap...made for a Gr8 reading, n Sakshi looked simply Gorgeous in all those pics! Day Dreaming ...also loved reading that super special Sakshi interview in Nepal! Party...wasn't Sakshi looking stunning in that blue saree? Blushing...love the way she always speaks straight from the heart...Hug...Sakshi's a complete sweetheart!! Big smile Embarrassed...Love her Loads n Miss her Heaps! Approve

But the last lines of the interview where she said she would'nt take up serials any more...Shocked Cry..that was a shocker! Shocked Ouch Confused...agreed she needs to move on, but i'm truly Hoping against Hope that its not an official Goodbye from her to TV, altogether! Broken Heart Ouch...i'll truly be heart broken if Sakshi bids adieu to TV for good..Cry Unhappy...really hope she gets a real challenging offer on TV n defo Hope to see her make a comeback on TV! Star...Television's just not the same without her! Confused

Sakshi will Always be loved just as much! Heart...She's the Best n will Always be!! Clap

Cheers

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 25 July 2009 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by siru

I came to know from my friend that Saakshi Tanwar is going to host a show that focusses on crime against  Women which is to be telecasted on 25th July on DD1 at 9 pm.

Source :  http://whatsonindia.com/VideoPortal/Programs/DD1/KabKyonKaise/10000068257818134.aspx

You're right siru, Sakshi does host a show on DD called Kab Kyun Kaise n it airs on DD National at 9 / 9:30pm on Saturdays...but its not a new show...its been on air for quite a while now...almost a year i guess...probably its Season 2 of the show that'll commence from July 25th or a repeat telecast of the older episodes..

The show focuses on crime against women n Sakshi makes a Gr8 host!

Cheers
muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Hi Bushra! Big smile...How are you yaar? Well, i'm glad to hear that your exams went on well! Smile...All the Best for all the Job Hunting dear! Thumbs Up...Hey, n Thanks for all the appreciation for my Sig...Embarrassed...glad you liked it! Wink

Thanks a Ton for putting up that lovely article on Sakshi inaugurating the Accessory range..Clap...made for a Gr8 reading, n Sakshi looked simply Gorgeous in all those pics! Day Dreaming ...also loved reading that super special Sakshi interview in Nepal! Party...wasn't Sakshi looking stunning in that blue saree? Blushing...love the way she always speaks straight from the heart...Hug...Sakshi's a complete sweetheart!! Big smile Embarrassed...Love her Loads n Miss her Heaps! Approve

But the last lines of the interview where she said she would'nt take up serials any more...Shocked Cry..that was a shocker! Shocked Ouch Confused...agreed she needs to move on, but i'm truly Hoping against Hope that its not an official Goodbye from her to TV, altogether! Broken Heart Ouch...i'll truly be heart broken if Sakshi bids adieu to TV for good..Cry Unhappy...really hope she gets a real challenging offer on TV n defo Hope to see her make a comeback on TV! Star...Television's just not the same without her! Confused

Sakshi will Always be loved just as much! Heart...She's the Best n will Always be!! Clap

Cheers

Hi ChandrikaBig smile Me fine yaar n thanks for wishesBig smile.And ur sig is simply awsome hope u create more sakshi sigs soon Clap.Agree with USakshi looks stunning in that blue sareeDay DreamingDay DreamingSakshi's a complete sweetheart!!HugHug.I agree with u the Answer of last Question is very Cry But BIG Hope she gets a real challenging offer on TV n Hope to see her make a comeback on TV soon! Star...Miss her a looooooooooooooooooooooot CryTelevision's just not the same without her!

Sakshi is the BestClap .

muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

Sakshi PicsBig smile

muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 6:26am | IP Logged

muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 6:32am | IP Logged

muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 29 July 2009 at 8:42am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

Exoctica Goldie
Exoctica
Exoctica

Posted: 30 July 2009 at 11:07am | IP Logged
check out the link below...old scene of KGGK wherein parvati confronts gayatri about her so-called wedding to sameer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgrNFP5TkkY

Go to top