Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 102)

winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 11 May 2009 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Hi guys.Big smile How are you all??? Apologies for being away for such ages...Embarrassed have been really busy...  

Firstly, thanks a ton to you all for rocking this thread and keeping our forum alive...ClapClap Clap got an absolute shock when I read the thread about archiving our forum...CryCryCry NOOO...Cry thanks again for keeping this special thread alive...Hug

And aw... I finally watched Coffee House...Big smile first things first, it was just absolutely Brilliant to see Saakshi on screen again... She just absolutely rocked it!!! Hug Must confess, wanted to see a lot more of her in the movie than we actually got to see...Embarrassed but aw, she was awesome... her expressions, screen presence, performance...ClapClap Clap just loved it...Embarrassed loved watching her in action... aw, miss watching her everyday on T.V...Cry Miss her LOADS...Cry Saakshi, PLEASE come back to T.V. A.S.A.P...Embarrassed

@Geeta.

Hi Geeta.Big smile How are you yaar??? Been a long time, missed you... Embarrassed aw, thanks a Million for this article on Saluun...Clap had read a tiny piece in the paper about it, but there was no real info... first article I read was this one you have posted... thanks so much...Big smile waiting for the movie to release soon... and you're right, the movie is supposed to be a satirical comedy... The Queen's gonna rock it, touchwood...Embarrassed also, thanks a ton for the link to the blog... do keep rocking...Embarrassed Take care, bye.

@cutie4eva.

Hi.Big smile Thanks a ton for the info yaar... had absolutely no idea that Saakshi had featured in Sanjivani... had never watched that show... will defo watch the epi... Embarrassed Take care, bye.

@Bushra.

Hi Bushra.Big smile How are you yaar??? Been a long time, missed you...Embarrassed Thanks so much for the article on Coffee House... yeah, the movie was good... had a relevant message and esp some really good dialogues... and above all, the Queen rocking it... Embarrassed good to see the movie going places and being appreciated... Thumbs Up thanks again... Take care yaar, bye.

@Chandrika.

Hi Chandika.Big smile How are you yaar??? Been a very long time, missed you...Embarrassed hope to see you back in action soon and rocking this thread and forum...Thumbs Up Take care yaar, bye.

Thanks once again to all who rock this thread...Embarrassed I defo hope to be around more regularly than I've been... just haven't had the time unfortunately...Cry still busy for awhile... but will try to be back soon with some more posts on Fiery Eyes...Hug Take care guys, bye.

Lots of love,Hug

Winnie.

14lovely Newbie
14lovely
14lovely

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Angel (Sakshi tanwar),

We missing you angel.plz come back to screen.

ur best friend lovely.

14lovely Newbie
14lovely
14lovely

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Anyone have any article reated to movie Saluun.If yes plz forward to me.

Lovely sakshi's friend.
14lovely Newbie
14lovely
14lovely

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 6:30am | IP Logged

Hello Geeta,

thank you so much for posting Angel(Sakshi) new picfrom the movie saluun.Angel was done a fantastic in coffee house.I wish people like her in new movie also & critics  appreciate her.
queen_hetepet Senior Member
queen_hetepet
queen_hetepet

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 14lovely

Hello Geeta,

thank you so much for posting Angel(Sakshi) new picfrom the movie saluun.Angel was done a fantastic in coffee house.I wish people like her in new movie also & critics  appreciate her.

Hi there Lovely, I am glad you enjoyed the Saluun picture of Saakshi as much as I did, hopefully the Saluun blogspot will upload some more new stuff from this movie.  I agree, I hope Saakshi gets the appreciation she deserves from critics and fans alike WinkSmile
muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 25 May 2009 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Hi Lovely Big smile Welcome to the KGGK forum Big smile.

Here post some old  vedio youtube in sakshi tanwar KAHANI GHAR GHAR KI AT SHOP OPENING IN COIMBATORE Big smile Clap Clap Clap 

Enjoy.

thanks to  AMEETS06

Edited by muaaz - 28 May 2009 at 2:27am
muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 25 May 2009 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Hi Winnie Big smile how r u . Me fine . miss u all guys sorry bieng nor reguler bec of Exam Confused.
miss Sakshi and KGGK a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooot Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry. Plz Sakshi come back soon.Waiting ur posts.

muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Hi friends How r U All and where r U! Miss u All guysCry

Posting new artisle related to sakshiBig smileBig smile

Now participates Baa, Behen Aur Baby on Rakhi Ka Swayamvar

India Infoline News Service / Mumbai Jul 07, 2009 12:03

They started off with an Antakshari where the grooms were divided into two two groups led by Saakshi and Rakshanda.

This Wednesday, catch all the excitement as the fun multiplies, when Rakhi's well wishers from telly world Sudha, Shivpuri, Sakshi Tanwar, Rakshanda Khan, and Swini Khare join in the Swayamvar to help Rakhi make the right choice... Watch the dhamaal created by Baa and the Saalis on Wednesday, July 8 at 9.00 p.m. on Rakhi Ka Swayamvar only on NDTV Imagine.

Just to break the ice between the dulhas and the dulhan, Sudha Shivpuri proposed to play some traditional fun games. They started off with an Antakshari where the grooms were divided into two two groups led by Saakshi and Rakshanda. Here the dulhas displayed their singing prowess and tried to charm their lady love through song. In the next game Rakhi and the to-be dulhas had to compete and fish a ring out of a vessel filled with milk, rose petals, coins and marbles. This game indicated that whoever wins from among the couple will be dominating of the two in their relationship.

Having set up the atmosphere with sheer excitement Baa then tied two kerchiefs into knots and called Rakhi and the groom to untie both knots using only one hand. The significance of this game was to see how successful the couple would be in solving the problems that may come their way. They then played Tukbandi where the couple had to rhyme each other's sentences.

The three saalis Rakhshanda, Sakshi and Swini also interacted with the prospective grooms. Apart from the usual nok-jhok, they scrutinized the contestants by quizzing them about their families, backgrounds and interests. Whereas our Baa like any other elder in the family told them the secrets to lead a successful married life.

To know which Dulha managed to impress Baa and the saalis, tune into Fem Presents Rakhi Ka Swayamvar on Wednesday July 8, 2009 at 9 pm only on NDTV Imagine.

http://www.indiainfoline.com/news/innernews.asp?storyId=107410&lmn=1

Go to top