Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
@ Chandrika 😃Hi chandrika How r U ? Really good news KGGK start agian in Utsav 👏Miss Sakshi = KGGK a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot😭.I am so happy egarly wait to watch KGGK again😃.
Ans sakshi Pic in calander its Awsome simply gorgeous 😳.Sakshi is the Best👏.
muaaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Exoctica

Hi everyone!

Kahani back on Utsav? that's great... hope they resume from where they left off... and hopefully someone can upload the videos here

😊

Hi Exoctica 😃How r U ? Yes its realy great news KGGK start again😃.Me also hope they resume where they left off can;t wait to watch.
queen_hetepet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Chandrika - thanks for the suggestions buddy😉😃, I will do my best as soon as I find enough good clips to make into a vid😛.  Hey I have been waiting to see that Karva Chauth scene for ages (ever since I saw it in the flashbacks used in the much later episodes of Kahaani)😃😃.

I have a question for you though (and everyone else for that matter😊) - from what I have found Karwa Chauth comes every year before Diwali - well they have already shown the Diwali scenes on the Rajshri eps - but not the Karwa Chauth scenes 😕- am I mistaken in my info?  Will they show the Karwa Chauth scenes later? (Or have I unwittingly missed that episode by some mistake?😳 I sure hope not!!!)

Anyways, would much appreciate clarification on this subject - thanks in advance buddy😊.

Until next time,
Love,

Geeta

Edited by queen_hetepet - 15 years ago
queen_hetepet thumbnail
@Muaaz - Hey Bushra 😃 I am doing great 😛 No worries bout the info - I too can't wait for the restart of the Utsav KGGK episodes - just counting down the days 😳😊 Fingers crossed they restart the show from where the last left it - really wanna see the Swati Dixit track 😃 True, Saakshi rocks!
Exoctica thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: queen_hetepet

@Chandrika - thanks for the suggestions buddy😉😃, I will do my best as soon as I find enough good clips to make into a vid😛. Hey I have been waiting to see that Karva Chauth scene for ages (ever since I saw it in the flashbacks used in the much later episodes of Kahaani)😃😃.

I have a question for you though(and everyone else for that matter😊) - from what I have found Karwa Chauth comes every year before Diwali - well they have already shown the Diwali scenes on the Rajshri eps - but not the Karwa Chauth scenes 😕-am I mistaken in my info? Will they show the Karwa Chauth scenes later? (Or have I unwittingly missed that episode by some mistake?😳 I sure hope not!!!)

Anyways, would much appreciate clarification on this subject - thanks in advance buddy😊.

Until next time,

Love,

Geeta

Hi!

I was also thinking the same, that Diwali usually comes after Karva Chauth, but I guess, in 2002 that was not the case 😕

But I just checked the rajshri website and epi 439 will air the Karva Chauth episode. It has a thumbnail of Parvati with round netted thing...

Exoctica 😊
Exoctica thumbnail
I think we should keep the Om-Parvati appreciation thread active too, since many of their scenes are coming up 😊Edited by Exoctica - 15 years ago
queen_hetepet thumbnail
@Exotica - Hey buddy thanks for your info😊 - I agree the Karwa Chauth/Diwali dates in 2002 must have been alternate or something😉.  Can't wait for ep to be streamed -although, i hope you don't mind😳, but I have a question to ask you...how have you been able to access thumbnails of the future episodes???  (So far I can only view the thumnail for the episode that will be streamed for the next day😕 - and as far as I know tomorrows episode will be Ep 433.) 

I agree😃 the Om n Parvati appreciation thread should be brought back alive n kickin 😛(speaking of which I can't seem to find the threat, whoops!😳😛) - there have been many rajshri OP scenes that I have loved - but will wait to discuss on the OP thread.

Thanks again again for your reply😊
Exoctica thumbnail
Yeah, if you copy the address of the pic on the address bar and then change the episode no. accordingly, you can view thumbnails from quite a few future episodes...
If you search OP appreciation thread on the search bar, you should be able to find it...

😊Edited by Exoctica - 15 years ago
muaaz thumbnail
Hi Friends 😃More Pics of sakshi in Geeta Calendar Launch 😃

Edited by muaaz - 15 years ago
muaaz thumbnail

Edited by muaaz - 15 years ago