The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar - Page 67

Posted: 15 years ago
Hay gays want to shear da news...
I just watch promo of KGGK n Kyunki return on star utsav at 1 p.m. To 2p.m slot....(In afternoon...)

@ SHWETA ,Thanks Shweta for posting Pics hereπŸ‘

@ Lipshaa , Thanks lipshaa for sharing awsome newsπŸ˜ƒ

@Chandrika 😊- Heya buddy, I'm doing great, how bout you?πŸ˜ƒ  Am glad you enjoyed the Bawander and rajshri vid links - I agree it's so refreshing to see Saakshi utilising her genuinely sweet and emotional acting skillsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. 

I just loved the Ali 'golu molu' comment on Saakshi 😳 - was sooooo cute and quite funny πŸ˜›πŸ˜† to see the other Kahaani stars laughing in the background at shy Saakshi.

Hey no apologies needed in regards to your rajshri vids requestπŸ˜‰.  I will definitely try to make more vids when I am next free - just have to figure out potential themes πŸ˜•  - do you have any particular requests??πŸ˜‰  I can't promise anything spectacular as I am still quite the novice in editing and making vids.

Anyways, I hope you're taking care - and keep up the good work on this forum :P

Love,

Geeta

Edited by queen_hetepet - 15 years ago
@Bushra - Hey buddy how are you?😊 I agree and say with much enthusiasm 'Saakshi is the best!' πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

@Saakshi-fan - Hi Deepthi 😊- thanks so much for the calender links buddy πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘- you really made my day with those posts.  Keep up the good work.πŸ˜‰

@Shweta - Hiya buddy, how are you?πŸ˜ƒ Thanks sooo much for uploading those Saakshi photosπŸ‘πŸ‘ - she looks simply fab. πŸ˜†.  Saakshi always manages to focus directly on the camera - such a nice thing for us fans, doncha agree? lolπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

@Goldina - Hi there πŸ˜ƒI agree you that Saakshi looks very sweet n cute in the photo next Shabbir😳 
Edited by queen_hetepet - 15 years ago
Originally posted by lipshaa

I just watch promo of KGGK n Kyunki return on star utsav at 1 p.m. To 2p.m slot....(In afternoon...)

Thanks so much for this wonderful news Lipshaa πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘  It has really made my day - fingers crossed the channel continues Kahaani from where they left of last - I really wanna see the Swati Dixit track πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

And to add to your great news I have extra info πŸ˜›- I went to the star tv website and checked out its schedule for the rest of this month.

According to the schedule Kyunki and Kahaani we restart on Monday 16th February 2009.
Kyunki @ 1pm
Kahaani @ 1:30pmπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  (All India standard time)

Oooh, I can't wait to watch it when it comes back on, yay!!!😳😊

Hi everyone!

Kahani back on Utsav? that's great... hope they resume from where they left off... and hopefully someone can upload the videos here

😊
@ Shweta:

Hi dearie! πŸ˜ƒ...Hope you are doing Gr8!...so good to see you around on the Forum after so long! πŸ˜‰..n Thanks a Ton for uploading all those Super Gorgeous pics of Sakshi! πŸ‘...Sakshi looks as Amazing n Cute as ever! 😳 😳...Miss her Dearly! 😭 😭 😭

Hope to catch you around the Forum more often yaar...😊...Take Care n Miss You too...

Cheers n Love
Originally posted by lipshaa

Yohoo! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Kahaani to resume on Utsav again? πŸ˜ƒ...Well, that's sure Gr8 news!! 😊...Thanks so much for the info Pal! πŸ˜‰...but unfortunately i won't be around at the 1-2 p.m slot to be able to watch it.......hope one of our memebers could upload the Epis for us here once again! 😳...I'm sure a whole lot of us will really be grateful...😊 😳

Cheers
Originally posted by queen_hetepet

@Chandrika 😊- Heya buddy, I'm doing great, how bout you?πŸ˜ƒ  Am glad you enjoyed the Bawander and rajshri vid links - I agree it's so refreshing to see Saakshi utilising her genuinely sweet and emotional acting skillsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. 

I just loved the Ali 'golu molu' comment on Saakshi 😳 - was sooooo cute and quite funny πŸ˜›πŸ˜† to see the other Kahaani stars laughing in the background at shy Saakshi.

Hey no apologies needed in regards to your rajshri vids requestπŸ˜‰.  I will definitely try to make more vids when I am next free - just have to figure out potential themes πŸ˜•  - do you have any particular requests??πŸ˜‰  I can't promise anything spectacular as I am still quite the novice in editing and making vids.

Anyways, I hope you're taking care - and keep up the good work on this forum :P

Love,

Geeta

Hi Geeta! πŸ˜ƒ...Me doin Gr8 Buddy...hope all's Rocking at your end too...πŸ˜‰...yep, i enjoyed all those Gr8 videos you were kind enough to put up for us..πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...n yeah, i thought Sakshi had the cutest shy smile ever when Ali talked of her "golu" hands n the rest of the AG clan giggled away..😍 πŸ€—...truly yaar, Sakshi is such a special sweetheart! 😳 πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 😳
Hey Thanks a Ton for giving it a try with the Rajshri Epi video clips..πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...i 've loved watching your previous creations n i think you're extremely good at this stuff! 😳 πŸ‘ 😊...you could pick your own Fav scenes like you did in your last videos...meanwhile, now since the Ambika Episode has begun on Rajshri, try if you can make a 'lil video clip on that "Karva Chauth" scene where Shruthi n Parvati scheme to get Om to break Parvati's vrath when they staying away from each other..πŸ˜‰ 😳...with 'lil Shruthi around n our sweetheart Sakshi giving those unforgettable expressions, that one's surely a collector's item! πŸ‘πŸΌ
...n did'nt you just love those pics of Sakshi during that Annual Year Planner 2009 launch by 'gitaa'...πŸ₯³...Aw, she looked like such a Cute kiddie amongst the others! 😳 😳..n that Planner photo of hers in the Jan section nearly killed me!! 😍 😳....Drop Dead Gorgeous!! πŸ€—...what say?

Take Care n Love
Chandrika
😍
Originally posted by queen_hetepet

@Bushra - Hey buddy how are you?😊 I agree and say with much enthusiasm 'Saakshi is the best!' πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Hi Geeta πŸ˜ƒHow r U ?Me fine.Thanks yaar for info about KGGK timing and starting dateπŸ‘me egarly wait to watch KGGk agian πŸ˜ƒ.Sakshi is the BestπŸ‘.

Edited by muaaz - 15 years ago