Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar - Page 66

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
^ Hi Bushra! πŸ˜ƒ...I'm doing fine yaar n hope all's gr8 at your end too! 😊....Well, agree with you completely...the Begum interview with Sakshi was really very sweet n Sakshi's bubbly side was extremely Cute! 😳 πŸ€— 😍...n BTW, i love that picture you've used from the interview in your post! 😳 😳

Take Care n Love!
saakshi_fan thumbnail
hi guys,

thanks for the warm welcome to everyone :)

found this link....had news abt our Queen Saakshi being on cover of a Calendar ....jus chk it out

http://www.radiosargam.com/films/archives/32878/gitaa-2009-calendar-launch.html

Hope u r all fine..bye take care

Love,
DeepthiEdited by saakshi_fan - 15 years ago
saakshi_fan thumbnail
hey guys,

I jus found this link after my early post....this is the actual photo on the calendar...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_xQ6fZ4otqIM/SYJ7Qj5wzfI/AAAAAAAADbI/qZ6E8L-T5Hg/s1600-h/Picture+537.jpg

you can find all the other star pictures on the calendar in this link

http://spicystarsmumbai.blogspot.com/2009/01/gitaa-global-indian-television-academy.html

hope u love my post :)

bye tc
Love,
Deepthi
muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi DeeptiπŸ˜ƒhow r U ? Thanks a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot for such awsome picsπŸ‘.Sakshi looks so beautiful and gorgeous😍.Thanks again and Keep Rocking.

Take care bye.
Exoctica thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the links ! Are the rumours about Sakshi and Shabbir Ahluwalia being together true?Edited by Exoctica - 15 years ago
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Deepthi:

Hi Deepthi! πŸ˜Š How are You Pal? Its Gr8 to see you around after so long..😳...Well, How can i Thank You enough for making so much effort to find all the links for us from the "Gitaa" Annual Planner Launch! πŸ‘...Aw, truly appreciable...πŸ˜ƒ..Thanks a Ton for all those links! πŸ˜‰

...n for Sakshi..😳 πŸ€— 😍...Aw, i've always loved her beyond compare n believe me...those pics from the launch left me completely speechless!! 😳 😍...she looks absolutely Drop Dead Gorgeous in that black n white photo from the Jan 2009 section...πŸ‘...n thru'out those launch pics, she looks like the most cutest n charming kiddie around! 😳 😳....truly eternal! πŸ€—...loved her in that Orange Salwar during the launch...😍...n i nearly fainted at the elegance she potrayed in that calendar pic..πŸ€—...Gr8 job with the photos by Joy Datta..πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...n SAKSHI WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST!! πŸ₯³...Love her beyond words can express (😳) ..n Missing her Heaps!! 😭

Thanks once again Deepthi πŸ˜ƒ...Hope to see you around soon with some more Rocking info on Sakshi! 😊

Take Care n Cheers
Chandrika
saakshi_fan thumbnail
hey Muaz, Exotica and Chandrika.... thank u guys for ur appreciation..

Have fun!!!

DeepthiEdited by saakshi_fan - 15 years ago
--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

--SHWETA-- thumbnail

--SHWETA-- thumbnail