Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar - Page 54

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
😃Hi winnie how r u ? Welcome back yaar 😃.What a Rocking Post yaar 👏And sakshi pics so beautiful👏 U remind me such a Rocking epi👏.Really miss Sakshi/Janki/Parvati a Lot😭😭😭.Eagerly waiting Sakshi new Show.Waiting 2nd Part.

@Geeta how r u Yaar ? Good to see u here😃. First thanks for vedios👏 and great post yaar Winnie and Ur idea Good Both Sakshi in gray shade and Comic Role 😃She surely Rock👏 Because our Queen is the Best👏.

@ Hi Raee How r U ?  Hope u r fine 😃.Waiting Sakshi new sigs yaar😉.

@ Chandrika how r U ? First thanks yaar to make post for winnie birthday and sig u make its awsome yaar👏 U Rocks👏.And i am agree with U  sakshi surely Rock in comic Role 😃👏👏.Miss Queen Sakshi a lot 😭😭😭.

Sakshi is the Best👏
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
^ Hi Bushra! 😃...How are you yaar?...Aw, Thank You so much for all your support n appreciation! 😳 😳...glad to have made such wonderful friends out here!! 🤗...n i agree completely with you yaar...Winnie n Geeta both Rock with their Awesome Posts n Videos!! 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏..n for Sakshi...Aw, she's a Doll!! 😍...i've loved her in 'Dhammal Expres' n i'm sure Rock in comedy too! 🥳...n we've loved her Heaps as Janki so watching her burn the screen with an out n out Negative role would be simply out of this world!! 👏 👏  👏👏..Sakshi is my Rockstar!!  ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️...she's simply the Best!! 👏 👏  👏👏 👏

Take Care n Cheers
muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_sakshi

^ Hi Bushra! 😃...How are you yaar?..Aw, Thank You so much for all your support n appreciation! 😳 😳...glad to have made such wonderful friends out here!! 🤗...n i agree completely with you yaar...Winnie n Geeta both Rock with their Awesome Posts n Videos!! 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏..n for Sakshi...Aw, she's a Doll!! 😍...i've loved her in 'Dhammal Expres' n i'm sure Rock in comedy too! 🥳...n we've loved her Heaps as Janki so watching her burn the screen with an out n out Negative role would be simply out of this world!! 👏 👏  👏👏..Sakshi is my Rockstar!!  ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️...she's simply the Best!! 👏 👏  👏👏 👏

Take Care n Cheers

Hi chandrika i am fine😃.How R u ?No thanks yaar ur Posts & sigs always awsome yaar👏.And Agree with u sakshi Rocks every Role she Play👏 She is the Best👏.
Read an article:

East weds West

14 Nov 2008, 0000 hrs IST, TNN
 Print   Email   Discuss  Share  Save  Comment Text:

It was a beautiful sight to see East meet West.
And go a step further and tie the knot as well. We are talking about Sweta Keswani and Alexx O'Nell's shaadi that took place the other day, where both their families and a large number of their friends and colleagues made the most of the happy occasion, mingling with each other and enjoying all the traditions and customs that are a part and parcel of the grand Indian wedding.
Not one to step out onto the social scene too often, it was nice to see Sakshi Tanwar there. She was accompanied by her Kahaani... team Ali Asgar, Kiran Karmarkar and his wife Rinku and Madhuri Bhatia. J D Majethia was there with his family as was Aatish Kapadia. Pooja Bedi and Hanif Hilal were there as well, Pooja chatting with the two Karans — Karan Grover and Karan Oberoi. Kiran Jhangiani and his wife were seen congratulating the couple. Deven Bhojani too made a rare appearance. Amita Chandekar, Rajesh Kumar, Paresh Ganatra and Sucheta Trivedi were among the others present.
Sweta, dressed in a beautiful lehenga, and Alexx, also sporting a traditional look, couldn't get the smiles or the happy glows off their faces. What's more, the couple is now looking forward to another wedding in Goa. What fun!

Click here to comment on this story. 

priya555 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article Bushra.
& Thanks Winnie, Chandrika , Raee, Shweta, Geeta and all others for making such rocking posts. This is for all of u👏👏👏
U all really make forum sooooooooooooooooo rocking.
Nice Janki Devi pictures & scenes of Merger episodes Winnie .Thanks
Really enjoyed that episode soooooooooooooooo much.

Pls can anybody give me the link of song "Hoton pe aisi baat" of that episode. Pls Pls .......................................
Really liked that song, my Saakshi 's rocking dance and also love seeing Parvati- Tulsi together.

queen_hetepet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Chandrika😃 - Hey buddy, I'm doin' fine, how bout you? 😊 Sorry have been away for so long yaar, have had and still have a lot on my plate at the moment thus my absence.  But don't worry everything should hopefully get back to 'normal' soon. 

Hey thanks for the appreciation yaar 😳 (feels nice to be missed, lol).  Hey glad to know my 'silent' ESP radar has been working! 😆 (My mother always does say that i have an uncanny sense of things - I find it rather discombobulating to be honest 😕).  Anyways, I hope the C Kkompany clips are enjoyable 😛 - I wish I had access to a better quality DVD - I would have liked to have posted a better quality option for you guys - I just love Saakshi's cameo's😳.

Hey buddy ⭐️, take all the credit for that birthday siggy 👏👏👏 (and all those you have made in the past) you certainly have a talent for creating so wonders, so you should be recognised and applauded as such. I currently don't have the software (or patience I admit 😳) to even attempt to make such siggy's.  But you are right in saying that the object of such Siggy's aka our queen 😉 of course adds a great deal of appeal.

Speaking of which, I agree she was rocking in the last episode of Kyunkii 👏👏👏 - gotta love those cute chubby hands of hers 😛 when she steps out of the car in style 😃

(I admit I have a thing for peoples hands 😳😳😳 - I love looking at or taking photos of peoples hands, especially of people from all walks of life - being a archaeologist has helped me trully appreciate the fact that the look and feel of peoples hands can tell alot about the persons themselves, if you get what i mean 😉 - esp when you compare with the hands of a baby/child to that of an adult). I think Saakshi's hands allude to her sweet and childlike qualities 😛...to be honest I was suprised to see she had small chubby hands...go figure...ok now i sound just a little bit creepy 😕 so i think i will stop while i'm ahead😳😃.

Anyways, I really do hope we get to see Saakshi soon 😉, there is really nothing on Indian telly that appeals to me right now...miss Kahaani heaps😭😭😭...wouldn't it be fantabulous of Saakshi does manage to land a negative or comic role? 😃😃 Talk about making ones day, dare to dream i say.

Btw - Chandrika😊 if you do manage to find out anything new in regards to the release of coffee house please do let me know - cos here in Oz we don't really get bollywood info as quickly as you would in India.😊

Okies then buddy, thanks so much again for your kind words and appreciation of my posts 😊 - hope your doing well in your life also - hope to read more of your rocking posts soon😉,

Take care n Love,

Geets😛

Edited by queen_hetepet - 15 years ago
queen_hetepet thumbnail
@Bushra😃 - Hey buddy, I fine yaar, and how are you? I am glad to see that liked the videos😃 - I hope you enjoyed them - I still need to perfect my vid editing skils - long way to go, lol.  And you're right buddy our Queen is the best - she trully rocks😉😳😳.  Good to hear from you buddy😛.

@Priya😃- Hiya buddy, how r u? Hey thanks for the appreciation yaar😳.  Am so happy to know that people like me uploading such vids.  Hey I like that song too😊...unfortunately i don't have the original version of the song, only a remixed version😕.  If you haven't found the proper version let me know, I will upload my version for you when i get the chance (I'm afraid you will prolly have to wait until next month though😕 as my internet creds are nearly finished for this month and only gets renewed monthly so no uploading till then. Good to hear from you too buddy😃.
Edited by queen_hetepet - 15 years ago
queen_hetepet thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

winner13 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi guys.😃 Sorry for the lil disappearing act from this thread...😳 How are you all???

@Geeta.

Hi Geeta.😃 How are you yaar??? Yes, ur spot on… there was no mention of any kind that Saakshi appeared in Kyunki's final episode as Parvati…😉 in fact, Maiyya addresses her as "Tum"… and is then promptly left speechless…😆 and I loved it!!! Yeah, I'd absolutely love to see Saakshi in a classy, sophisticated negative role...😍 as Raee has said, maybe a character with grey shades...😳 brooding intensity in those fiery eyes…😍 aw, she would be just mindblowing!!!😳  Actually yaar, she's mindblowing in any and every role, touchwood… just want to see her back on T.V. a.s.a.p…😃 a positive role, negative one, comic role…aw, she would be sooo cute in a comic role… though unfortunately, there isn't any real scope for comic characters on T.V. besides being a relief in a show… unfortunately, no genuine comic shows... like the super fabulous Yeh Jo Hain Zindagi or Flop Show...(late 80's DD shows... I absolutely loved them...) or even Hum Paanch in the 90's... with comedy as the central theme and comic characters as pivotal roles, being made anymore… but if it happens… Fiery Eyes in fun mode…😃 aw, would be awesome…😍  quite simply, any role that is worthy of her brilliance…😳 just want to see Saakshi rocking T.V. again in full form… and yaar, thank you so much for the videos and the photos… 👏 apologies for not posting a thank you msg on the first day I posted…😳 but honestly, the photos and video clips that you put up yaar… that photo of Saakshi's hand is adorable…😍 and her photos from the final episode of Kahaani… aw, her smile in those pictures...😳 ok, I'm gonna sob if I think of her lil talk that day… 😭 aw, miss you Saakshi…😭😭😭 and the lil Children's day clip… what do I say about those baby photos…😍 aw, that's cute beyond words…🤗 I watched that with the biggest smile on my face ever...😳 aw, she's tooo cute!!!🤗 Thanks for all the links Geeta… you rock this thread and many thanks for that…😃 Take care, bye.

@Raee.

Hi Raee.😃 How are you yaar??? Yes, Saakshi was in Kyunki… only for that one lil scene in the finale, but no prizes for guessing, how much the scene rocked!!! Well, the whole bit revolved around Nandini and Karan's son Parth…😉 the kid was kidnapped as soon as he was born... there is someone who has supposedly brought him up and then blackmailed Baa into making a will, that would transfer everything the Viranis owned to Parth… the person then calls Tulsi to come and meet her, 5 yrs after Baa's death… Tulsi goes off to meet her and the person turns out to be… 'Parvati'…😉 putting it as 'Parvati' coz that was Saakshi…😃 still not sure though if that was a new, negative avatar or not… yes, agree with you that Saakshi would be awesome as a grey shaded character… I'd put in the words All Out Negative… coz that's what I loved in Ramola Sickand… there was no shade to her except pure ruthless evil, when it came to getting what she wanted… and I had enjoyed that… it was different and it rocked!!!👏 Ramola never had any remorse or regret for anything she did…the only other character that has matched Ramola's in basic characterization… yes, it was completely different from Ramola's but matching it, from the point of ruthlessness was… Trishna's character…😉 Trishna's character was completely ruthless… no regrets, no remorse, nothing… they weren't characters that did all sorts of bad things and then regretted and turned into big sobs... I had loved that...👏 and its not that they were just evil psychos... Trishna's character had the super comic element to it while Ramola's had quiet dignity inspite of her being so evil… 😃 no prizes for guessing… they are my 2 fav negative characters on T.V… totally different, but portrayed so superbly by 2 super actresses…😃 they rocked!!!👏👏👏 So I wanted Saakshi in some role like that…😍 though yes, if the role was a grey shaded, well etched out, stylish character like Pallavi's…or a well written character with comic shades to it… actually, any character that's pivotal to a show and worthy of Saakshi's brilliance…😳 and how can I not say this... HOW ABOUT JANKI... 😍 aw, Saakshi as our TRUE Janki in a brand new show... aw, I'd love it!!!😍 Aw, hope we see Fiery Eyes back in action soon, touchwood… 😳 Take care yaar, bye.

P.S. Will reply to you in the birthday thread yaar... but THANKS SO MUCH for this gorgeous siggy...😳 its beautiful yaar...😍 thanks a lot... 🤗

@Chandrika.

Hi Chandrika.😃 How are you yaar??? Aw, thanks so much for your wishes and that very special thread yaar, thanks a million…😳 and so glad that all of you liked that post… yes, this was the "Special Post" that I've been promising to put up since March…😉 it just never happened… but well, anytime's ok for such a "Special post", I guess…😳 and the photos… like I said, I didn't need to write one word to describe them… the Super Gorgeous Queen did it all…😍  and agree with Geeta, Raee and you completely yaar…would love to see Saakshi doing a comic role too… 😃 well, I unfortunately couldn't watch Dhamaal Express... but I remember the comic touch Janki's character had while dealing with… who else could it be…😉 The 'D' duo…😆😆😆 Dumb (Trashna) and Dumber (Rajeshwari)…🤣 Saakshi's expressions were priceless…😳 the way Janki used to make sarcasm laden digs at them with the most innocent expressions on her face…🤣 and tease them mercilessly…🤣 who can ever forget the most Gorgeous 'aatma' ever, chasing Rajeshwari Mehra around... 🤣 not to forget the go Janki used to have at our poor Suyash 'Devdas' Mehra...😳😉😆 the cheque rocket... 🤣 a comic role… aw, bring it on…😍 well, for my second part of my post… coming up soon… I remember the 'threats' made to me…😆 jokes apart, you rock yaar… 😃 Take care, bye.

@Bushra.

Hi Bushra.😃 How are you yaar??? Thanks so much for liking the post and your words of appreciation yaar, thanks a lot.😳 Glad you loved it… and the photos… aw, Saakshi looked just absolutely gorgeous in that black sari…😳 and boy, had she rocked that episode or what!!!😍 I'm waiting to see her soon in a brand, new rocking show too yaar…😃 and second part… coming up a.s.a.p. Take care yaar, bye.

@Priya.

Hi Priya.😃 How are you yaar??? Thanks so much for your words and glad you liked the post… 😳 well, unfortunately I don't have the direct link to that bit of the episode… but it was telecast on March 27th, 2007… maybe if you tried the video links… hope that helps yaar…😃 Take care yaar, bye.

Lots of love,🤗

Winnie.
luv_sakshi thumbnail
@Geeta:

Hi Geeta!! 😃...Me doing Gr8 too yaar...hope all's well at your end too! 👍🏼....n Buddy, you don't need to apologize for anything! 😊...me...in fact, all of us are glad you're back with your amazing posts, pics n videos that we've been missing out so far! ...Before i move on...A "Big Thank You"..🤗 🤗...for putting up those Gorgeous pics n those Superb Video links of your Fav OP moments n Sakshi Baby on SBS!! 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏...sure helped loads!! 😉 😳...n of course the Ckkompany videos were Fantabulous!! 🥳..Aw, How i loved every bit of Sakshi in the movie!! 🤗 🤗 🤗...the scene with the black T-shirt was soooo Adorable!! 😳 😳...Sakshi the Super Cute Kid throwing tantrums n Dattubhai was all out to make her feel better! 😍 😳 🤣...truly yaar, Sakshi Rocks at Comedy too! 👏 👏 👏 👏..is there anything at all she does'nt Rock at? ⭐️  ⭐️⭐️..Touchwood!....😳...n yes....your video qualty was Gr8 yaar! 👍🏼

But Hey!! Not Fair 😉...i Miss You guys on the Forum when you'll are'nt around, n in turn, You, Winnie, Shweta n Raee...keep me busy, fainting all the time with those Drop-Dead Gorgeous pictures, siggies n video links of my Sakshi Jaanu!! 😳 😳 😳....what's more i've turned into a chor now n i keep stealing all those pics n siggies for keeps!! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆...Ok...i'll cut out on my PJ...😕 😛

Aw, Pal...Thanks a Ton for all your encouragement n appreciation yaar! 😳 😳...i'm glad you liked what i did..😳...but you deserve a big round of applause for all the Amazing posts n video links + pics you've been putting up for all of us! 👏 👏 👏 👏...could'nt Thank You enough for putting up those Amazing videos n pics!! 😃 😊...You Rock Pall! 😉...n Sakshi's chilhood pics...😳 🤗...Aw, my Sweetheart is so Adorable!! 🤗 🤗 🤗...n those pics from Kahaani's last Episode...👏 👏 👏...makes me wanna cry even thinking about Sakshi's straight from the Heart speech n those pics reminded me of it all...😭 😭 😭...Miss Sakshi beyond words can describe.. 😭...Hope to see her Rock Telly n Bollywood soon! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️...Sakshi looks so Angelic in that pic of her letting the diya into the water..👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Must say you have some unique theories!! 👏 👏 😳 😉...the one on Sakshi's hands was really Cute!! 😳...you're some Multi-talented girl!! ⭐️ 😉 👏...Agree with you completely yaar....there's NOTHING at all to hold on to our TV viewing... 😕...dying to hear about Sakshi's new show n hope "Coffee House" releases soon too! 🤗...i'll defo let you know the moment i get any news about the movie's release...😊...till then we'll only have to keep Missing Sakshi n Kahaani Heaps n Heaps... 😭 😭 😭...but we can defo come around our Queen's thread to discuss her n Kahaani! 😃  😳 😊

Hope to see you soon n often over the Forum yaar! 😃....Hope everything 'normalizes' soon at your end..😊

Take Care n Cheers
Chandrika
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: muaaz

Hi chandrika i am fine😃.How R u ?No thanks yaar ur Posts & sigs always awsome yaar👏.And Agree with u sakshi Rocks every Role she Play👏 She is the Best👏.

Hi Bushra! 😊...I'm fine yaar...good to know you're doing Gr8 too! 😃....Aw, Thanks for all your Love n Appreciation Buddy! 😳 😳 😳...n Thanks so much for putting up that lovely article on Sakshi attending Sweta Keswani's wedding...👏 👏 👏 👏...that made good reading n natashafan has also put a Gorgeous picture of Sakshi from the wedding on the picture gallery...👏 👏 👏 👏...Aw, Sakshi's looking Stunning in black!! 😍 🤗 😳...Sakshi Rocks!! 🥳...n like you very rightly said, SAkshi's simply the Best!! 👏 👏 👏 👏

Take Care n Cheers
Chandrika