The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar - Page 53

Posted: 15 years ago

Dear Fellow Kahaanians...

This Post is to request each one of you to keep the Kahaani Thread alive with your posts, siggies, articles & creations.

Those of You who had been online yesterday, might have noiced that the Kahaani thread had gone missing from the "Most Popular" section on Star Plus! In fact, it did'nt even feature in the Star Plus Archives!

On using the search option i managed to find our Forum on Star Utsav! That way we'd have even fewer posts since most of our members would take a while before finding our Forum on I-F...I PM'd Vijay Bhaiyya - our site Administrator, on behalf of all of us, asking about this shift & he told me that Kahaani Forum was moved to Utsav on the request of members since the show had drawn curtains!

A "Big Thank You" to Vijay Bhaiyya for the prompt response in having moved the Kahaani Forum back to the "Most Popular" section on Star Plus!!

So Friends, its now up to us to ensure we make posts as often as possible to keep our Forum alive on Star Plus & prevent it from being shifted to Star Utsav...

Happy Posting Everyone! Keep Rocking this Forum with Your valuable posts!!

Cheers

Edited by luv_sakshi - 15 years ago
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

^ Hi Bushra! πŸ˜ƒ How are you yaar? Good to see you back after so long! Hope you are feeling much better now..😳...Thanks a Ton for your Diwali wishes n all your appreciation! 😳 πŸ˜³

Truly Missing Sakshi Heaps!! 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ Eagerly awaiting her new show 😊...such 'lil activity going on in our Forum these days! ...Hope to see you around more often...n Yes! I'll make that 'lil post you had PM'd me about..😳

Take Care n Cheers

Hi chandrikaπŸ˜ƒ how r U yaar ? Me much better nowπŸ˜ƒ.Watching sakshi today KSBKBTπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ.Even i am so confused what they show But who care i am so happyπŸ˜ƒ.Queen Sakshi Rocks completelyπŸ‘.Eagerly waiting Sakshi new Show😊.Thanks a ton yaar ur effort to bring KGGK fourm Back in populer sectionπŸ˜ƒdefinetly will try regular nowπŸ˜ƒ Waiting Ur "lil post"πŸ˜‰
Sakshi is the BestπŸ‘
Take care.
Originally posted by muaaz

Hi chandrikaπŸ˜ƒ how r U yaar ? Me much better nowπŸ˜ƒ.Watching sakshi today KSBKBTπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ.Even i am so confused what they show But who care i am so happyπŸ˜ƒ.Queen Sakshi Rocks completelyπŸ‘.Eagerly waiting Sakshi new Show😊.Thanks a ton yaar ur effort to bring KGGK fourm Back in populer sectionπŸ˜ƒdefinetly will try regular nowπŸ˜ƒ Waiting Ur "lil post"πŸ˜‰
Sakshi is the BestπŸ‘
Take care.

Hi Bushra! 😊...I'm doing fine yaar, hope all's gr8 at your end too! πŸ˜‰...n for the Forum, well you really don't need to Thank Me yaar..😳 πŸ˜³...i could'nt bear to see Queen Sakshi's Forum disappear! 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­...i'm glad Vijay Bhaiyya shifted the Forum back to the popular section promptly! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...just hope all our members keep coming around as often as possible to make their posts n keep the Fourm alive! πŸ˜• πŸ˜³

...For Queen Sakshi...😳...well, she was as Magical, Charismatic n Rocking as Ever!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Sakshi is simply the Best!! ⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ...I loved watching her in Kyunki...πŸ€—..that was the most special one minute ever! 😍...Sakshi looked as Gorgeous as Ever!! 😳 πŸ˜...those Eyes...the Dialouges...n that Super Cute smile...πŸ€— ..Aw, Sakshi Rocked it completely!! πŸ₯³...if only Kyunki could continue from that track onwards! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜Š...n Sakshi will Always be the Best!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Take Care n Cheers

Hi guys.πŸ˜ƒ How are you all??? The Bad Penny is backβ€¦πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† missed you all, been a really, really long timeβ€¦πŸ˜³

First things first…

😳😳😳 πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

😭😭😭 MISS YOU FIERY EYES!!! MISS YOU… LOADS AND LOADS AND LOADS!!!😭😭😭

But… what a treat!!! Fiery Eyesβ€¦πŸ€— in the finale of Kyunki…loved itβ€¦πŸ˜ƒ not the fact that it was Kyunki's finale... that was terrible...😭 but Saakshi's presence...😳  and… I have to say this…

😭

These for once, are not for Kahaani… they are for my second most special, memorable and most rocking showβ€¦πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ that ever was and will ever be… and that's Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thiβ€¦πŸ˜³ Will miss you loads Kyunkiβ€¦πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ will miss you sooo much…miss you, my Virani Army...😭 I'm saying that Kyunki is in my second fav… actually, I have to make that 1 and a  halfβ€¦πŸ˜³ coz Kahaani is my fav, fav, fav show coz of my Fiery Eyes, of courseβ€¦πŸ˜ but Kyunki ranks right up there in my favsβ€¦πŸ˜ƒ and I'll miss the show tremendously… yes, it wasn't even a shadow of its former self anymore… it was a show which should actually have been taken off air earlier, considering how wrong everything had gone for itβ€¦πŸ˜­ and no blame at all to the entire Kyunki starcast...😳 they always rocked the show...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Best of luck to all at Kyunki and Many Thanks...πŸ€— wish we could have had Rakshanda back as Tanya for at least one episode at the end...😳 but the Kyunki Creatives...  the current tracks didn't even look like Kyunki anymoreβ€¦πŸ˜­ (barring its last week which was good, different and interesting!!!)…  and had it been a choice between Kahaani and Kyunki being taken off air… it would be a no contestβ€¦πŸ˜³ but all said and done… Kyunki was a very, very special show and I've always loved it and still wish it could have been saved somehowβ€¦πŸ˜³ and the last week was the most positive one we had in ages…if Kyunki was ending, why did they kill off Baa... still it brought it in some positives...  but too lil, too late!!!😭  

Kahaani and Kyunki were the shows that rocked T.V. for me… 😍 first show I ever watched was Kyunki… it was the show that convinced me that T.V. is worth watching…believe me, I was an absolute ' I will never watch soaps' personβ€¦πŸ˜‰ and the thing I'll always be grateful to Kyunki for… I started watching my Fiery Eyes...😍 and Kahaani because of Kyunkiβ€¦πŸ˜³ used to watch the last 5 mins of Kahaani while waiting for Kyunki to start... and saw Parvati in her true form once...😳 and did she win me over...πŸ€— rhetorical question, so no answers...😳  and after Kahaani went off airβ€¦πŸ˜­ Kyunki was the only show on T.V. that I stayed loyal to… quit all the other shows I watched immediately… coz I just didn't want to see anything after Kahaani… didn't quit Kyunki though and would never have… have watched every episode of Kyunki since the first episode that I saw 8 yrs agoβ€¦πŸ˜ƒ long story behind why I watched that episode too… why is it that I have a loong explanation for anything and everything... will go into 'lil' explanation somedayβ€¦πŸ˜† but yes, the episode was… it was the time Mihir died… the episode where Baa keeps trying to hold Tulsi back at the temple so that she won't see Mihir's dead body… but fails… and Tulsi comes home, sees the body and drops the aarti thali… yes, Mihir had died for the first timeβ€¦πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€£ Tulsi, Mihir and others all died many times after thatβ€¦πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£  aw, Good Old Kyunkiβ€¦πŸ€— haven't missed even one episode since that dayβ€¦πŸ˜³ watched it till the end… and… WHAT AN END!!!πŸ˜ƒ

If I had to script Kyunki's end… honestly wish, that the endings of Kahaani and Kyunki (esp my Kahaaniβ€¦πŸ˜³ my Fiery Eyes's Kahaani) never had to be scriptedβ€¦πŸ˜­ but since it had to be… couldn't have thought up a more rocking endβ€¦πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Fiery Eyes in formβ€¦πŸ˜ aw Saakshiβ€¦πŸ€— it was just so, so, so good to see you back again on T.Vβ€¦πŸ˜³ it was brilliant… aw, when Parvati… one question… was it our Parvati… or was it Saakshi… coz if its Saakshi in a new avatarβ€¦πŸ˜‰ man, oh man… another of my BIGGEST wishes almost came trueβ€¦πŸ˜³ and the wish is… To See Saakshi In An All Out Negative Roleβ€¦πŸ˜ I'm dying to see her in a completely negative role… and I don't mean some ordinary vamp… I mean a Ramola Sickand type role… 😳 classy, sophisticated, dignified, awesome and… and above all… All Out Negativeβ€¦πŸ˜ƒ if Ekta ever re-makes Kaahin Kissi Roz… I hope she does, please Ekta, Please… Saakshi as Ramola Sickandβ€¦πŸ˜ aw, I  love Sudha Chandran...πŸ€— (truly adore her… that lady is just fabulous...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ no amount of praise or respect accorded to her is enough...😳) to absolute bits and there are no words to even try and describe her brilliance in her portrayal of that roleβ€¦πŸ˜ƒ but truly, Saakshi as Ramola... 😳 aw, that would be just MINDBLOWING!!!😍 One look from those fiery eyesβ€¦πŸ˜ aw, I'm sure Saakshi would be just absolute brilliance, touchwoodβ€¦πŸ˜³ yes I know that's a silly statement… coz the Queen is always absolute brilliance, touchwood…

Aw, back to that scene… coz if I start on my Kaahin Kissi Roz Part 2 theoriesβ€¦πŸ˜‰ yes, let's assume…that was Parvatiβ€¦πŸ˜ƒ when she gets down from the car… that lil shot of her handβ€¦πŸ˜ aw, missing those super cute hands shielding the diyaβ€¦πŸ˜­ ... then that look… aw, if looks killed… poor old Tulsi Maiyya's expressionsβ€¦πŸ˜† she was flabbergasted… the way she went, "Tum???" Tulsi's thoughts in that scene were… "Is that Parvati, Janki or… someone else??? Parvati who couldn't snatch candy from a kidβ€¦πŸ˜³ blackmailing Baa… bringing up my Super Mysterious and Long Vanished and 'I wonder if he really exists' Parthβ€¦πŸ€£ and above all, blackmailing… Trigger Happy Meβ€¦πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£ " ok, silly jokes apart…good old 'yo-yo' Maiyya has always been a fav targetβ€¦πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† only after my beloved Trashna, of courseβ€¦πŸ€£ yes, back to the scene… Saakshi's expressions… when she walks up to a shell shocked Tulsi and says, sooo coollyβ€¦πŸ˜‰ yes, it was me who forced Baa to make the will… it was me who called you here… and it was me who brought up Parth… and that final scene… Tulsi, stunned… Parvati, mysteriousβ€¦πŸ˜ and rockingβ€¦πŸ‘ and gorgeous!!!πŸ€— Aw, brilliantβ€¦πŸ˜³

And again… a BIG Thank You to Ektaβ€¦πŸ€— thanks Ektaβ€¦πŸ˜ƒ for a wonderful, awesome, rocking show like Kyunkiβ€¦πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I will always miss itβ€¦πŸ˜­ and how much I miss Kahaani… still can't even sayβ€¦πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ and yes Ekta…  if you had to… rather, I should say it  this way… since you were forced to end Kyunki… if you had to do it… I'm glad you did it this way… by getting your BEST actress Saakshi, touchwoodβ€¦πŸ˜³ into your No. 1 show… yes, Kahaani was the best… but no denying Credit where its due… Kyunki was, in its prime, an absolutely brilliant showβ€¦πŸ‘ was always the undisputed No. 1… ah, did I say "always" and "undisputed"…NO… not even Kyunki could stand at No. 1…when Queen Janki was in charge of Kahaaniβ€¦πŸ˜³ when Fiery Eyes was in formβ€¦πŸ˜ and her character was done Full Justice and  presented the way it should have always been doneβ€¦πŸ‘ no character or show could or will ever be able to match that brillianceβ€¦πŸ˜ƒ coz Saakshi is the best, touchwoodβ€¦πŸ˜³ and Janki… no wordsβ€¦πŸ˜ and for that one special, final scene of Kyunki… thanks for bringing Saakshi into it… LOVED IT!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Guys, in case anyone is wondering… why I'm writing so much about Kyunki today… firstly, I absolutely loved that one lil scene with Saakshi we had… was sooo delighted to see herβ€¦πŸ˜³ and being very honest… I've always, always, always wanted Saakshi to be a part of Kyunkiβ€¦πŸ˜³ I've never said that on the forum before but yeah, always wanted it... and boy, the one scene that Saakshi was a part offβ€¦πŸ˜ she made it so special, didn't sheβ€¦πŸ˜ƒ yes, we've had cross over episodes… but that scene was Saakshi as an actual part of Kyunki… yes, it was only one scene… but, its probably the only one that people can remember today… and the most widely discussed one too… man, that was a Rocking Twistβ€¦πŸ‘ credit to Ekta there… Parvati as a 'blackmailer'β€¦πŸ˜‰ now who'd dream that up besides Ekta… and glad that Kyunki ended on a note which left people wondering, "Why, What, But… couldn't we have just one more episode…please, we need an explanation"β€¦πŸ˜ƒ what more could have been done for that show, which in all honesty and really sadly was strugglingβ€¦πŸ˜­ inspite of it all,  Kyunki Rocks... 😳 and believe me guys, I'm in shock… haven't even recovered from Kahaani going off air… don't think, I ever will… but to shell shock us all… Kyunki being taken off within 3 weeks of Kahaani's endβ€¦πŸ˜­ absolutely heartbreakingβ€¦πŸ˜­ and to see a special show like Kyunki meet its end in the circumstances that it did… ending up in court… a rush ending… an incomplete show… to put it bluntly… Star Plus has treated Kyunki… which was the show along with Kahaaniβ€¦πŸ˜³ which made Star Plus what it claims to be today… the No. 1 channel on T.V… to see them treating Kyunki so shabbily was, in one word… Disgusting!!!🀒 Sorry if I sound too blunt… but I mean it… if Kyunki did have to be taken off… it should have been done with its due dignityβ€¦πŸ˜³ as for the rumours of Kyunki re-starting on 9X… as a true fan who really loves the show… Requesting you Ekta… DON'T DO IT!!! Kyunki, thanks to its interesting last week has gone off on a mini highβ€¦πŸ‘ don't ruin it by re-starting it again on a different channel… its been very, very sad to watch Kyunki in the tatters, its honestly been in recentlyβ€¦πŸ˜­ you've ensured a good endβ€¦πŸ˜ƒ Saakshi's presence made it Great… so please, let it go… as for Star Plus… with no Kahaani, I'd already given up all other shows barring Kyunki… today with no Kyunkiβ€¦πŸ˜­ don't watch anything and won't watch anything on Star Plus… unless Ekta announces a brand, new rocking show starring my Fiery Eyes, touchwood...😳 on Star Plus… till then… Good Bye Kahaani and Kyunki!!!😭 You both ROCKED!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Miss you loads!!! 😭

Fiery Eyesβ€¦πŸ˜³ what do I say… WELCOME BACKβ€¦πŸ€— and in the same breath still… MISS YOU LOADS!!!😭😭😭 LOVE YOU LOADS!!!πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hello all... the Bad Penny again.πŸ˜‰ Well... since I'm in total reminiscence mode about Kahaani and Kyunki...😳 and was discussing Saakshi in Kyunki, as a part of Kyunki...πŸ˜ƒ Well... there has been one other Very Special, Very Beautiful and Absolutely Rocking episode where Fiery Eyes did become a part of one of Kyunki's major storylines...😳 actually, she rectified, ruled and rocked that storyline for Kyunki... 😍  Very easy to guess what I'm referring to... it was over 2 episodes when Kahaani and Kyunki had followed overlapping storylines... Star Plus had dubbed these 2 episodes "Mega episodes", "Merger Episodes" and "Special Episodes"... What it truly was... it was "The Queen Janki Super Special Episodes"...😳 yes, talking about the Mega Merger of Kahaani, Kyunki and Kayamat which was telecast in March 2006... πŸ˜ƒ and which was rocked by, belonged to and was ruled by... Fiery Eyes Janki!!!πŸ€— Aw, Saakshi was total, complete and absolute brilliance personified, touchwood!!!😍 She had looked sooo gorgeous in that black sari...😳 and "hothon pe aisi baat"...😍 do I need to say more...😳 This post is especially for a very, very, very special person... Fiery Eyes Saakshi...πŸ€— and for all the great people at our beautiful forum too... 😳 will put the episode up in 2 posts... and now... πŸ˜ƒ

Let the Queen and these super gorgeous photos do it all... 😳

26th March 2007 - Part 1...

Episode starts with Ashu telling his officers that they have to solve this case very quickly, they can't afford to slip up at all. While he is talking, he walks over to the window and happens to look out and sees Parvati and Kamal running out from the office and getting into their car. He immediately wonders what Parvati mamma and Kamal chachu are doing there and then realizes, the trunk. He goes racing down and looks into the room where the trunk was kept and sees its gone. He realizes that Parvati and Kamal have stolen it...(Fiery Eyes and Teddy playing 'chor-police'...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aw, too sweet!!!😳)  and panics. He says that if Parvati mamma and Kamal chachu are found by anyone with that trunk, they will be in huge trouble and then even I won't be able to help them. He decides to stop Parvati and Kamal before its too late. In the car, Parvati has found the letter and tells Kamal that, Virani khandaan ki Tulsi ke paas raaz hain. Kamal is shocked and asks Parvati if Tulsi means Mihir Virani's wife and asks her how its possible that Tulsi knows the raaz. Parvati says she doesn't know but will speak to Tulsi and ask for help. They decide to go to Virani house. Suddenly they are shocked to hear police sirens and see police jeeps chasing them. They manage to avoid the cops and reach Virani house but before they can enter they once again hear sirens in a distance. Parvati tells Kamal that they have to do something coz if they are caught with this trunk... she tells him, we have to get rid of this immediately. They see an open car standing just across the road and both of them pick up the trunk and put it in the car. They are just trying to compose themselves and are returning to their car when suddenly the cops and Ashu reach there. Ashu says Ms. Janki, I want to check ur car for the trunk. Janki smiles and Kamal pretends to protest but Janki tells Kamal to hand over the keys. Kamal gives the keys, car is searched and found to be empty. Ashu asks Janki what she is doing outside Virani house? Janki says that the Viranis are old family friends and if u wanna know, I came to invite them for my party tomorrow. Ashu says ok and leaves and Kamal and Parvati are very relieved. They get into their car. Tulsi steps out of KT's room and Parvati calls her on her cell. Tulsi is shocked but happy to hear Parvati's voice and says that how come, after so many years, u've called, I'm very happy. Parvati tells Tulsi that she has kept a trunk in the car outside Virani house and it contains a skeleton and a letter. Tulsi is shocked. (Maiyya thinking... yet another skeleton from the Virani closet...🀣🀣 but what's it doing with Parvati...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)Parvati tells her about Mayuri's condition and says that it was from Mayuri's letter that she discovered that Tulsi knows the raaz of the skeleton. Tulsi is shocked and says, I've never even met Mayuri and how would I know? Parvati tells her to try and remember, the skeleton is 18 years old so this happened ages ago. Tulsi says 18 yrs ago, I was in Haridwar so... Parvati tells Tulsi that she needs her help, if only Tulsi could read the letter and look at the trunk once, she may remember. Tulsi says ok, she will do whatever she can to help Parvati. Tulsi goes down and opens the trunk, sees the skeleton and reads the letter and is wondering why Mayuri has written that Tulsi has the raaz. Suddenly the letter flies from her hand and falls on her tulsi plant. She walks over to the plant and immediately realizes that Mayuri was referring to this "tulsi" of Shantiniketan, the raaz is in the plant. She removes the pot and sees and finds a cd there. Tulsi immediately calls up Parvati and tells her that she has found the raaz and Parvati should come and take the cd. Parvati says she can't come coz the police is after her and tells Tulsi that she is throwing a party 2moro, Tulsi should come there and in the crowd, give her the cd and should bring her family along so no one suspects anything. Tulsi agrees to come. Parvati requests her not to call her Parvati at the party but to call her Jankidevi. Tulsi is puzzled and Parvati tells her everything about her past and Tulsi says that she will call her Janki and not Parvati. Shikhar is spying on Tulsi and sees her with the cd and thinks that if this woman meets Parvati, I'm finished, I must do something. Neev has a bad dream, calls up Prachi to talk but talks to her Mama instead and manages to overhear that Prachi will be at Jankidevi's party and decides to go there and meet her. She tells KT not to worry and then tells all that they must move on and today they are going for her old friend Janki's party, all of them. At the party, Janki arrives and is immediately greeted by Trishna and Rajeshwari. She asks them what they are doing here already and Trishna says that wherever there is Janki, there is Trishna.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (Trashna knew... all Queens need their maids in constant attention...🀣🀣 🀣) Rajeshwari says that she was busy doing all the decorations since morning and Trishna immediately says, she was doing it.πŸ˜† Janki smiles and looks at some flowers and asks who selected these?

😳       πŸ˜

Trishna says, Me and Rajeshwari is furious.πŸ˜† Janki smiles...

😳       πŸ˜

and says that, "bahut ghatiya hain",🀣(they are awful) and Trishna is embarrassed and Rajeshwari smiles. Trishna says Rajeshwari selected them, I only paid for them.🀣 Janki asks who did the decorations and Rajeshwari says Me... Janki says its brilliant work and Trishna says, I also helped.🀣 Dadi(from Kayamath) meets Masi and Masi says the decorations and arrangements are fabulous. Dadi asks where Janki is and goes over to meet her. Janki meets her and then meets Mihir.

😳      😍

Janki is very happy to see Mihir with the full Virani family and asks where Tulsi is. Mihir says she will come a bit late and Janki is worried but still smiles...

😳      πŸ˜

Mihir tells Janki to come and meet his family. Daksha arrives and gets into an argument with Trishna and finally Trishna walks off in disgust. Neev wants to get in but doesn't have an invitation and sees Tulsi and tries to fool her by saying he is Janki's childhood friend who he calls Jaan, Jaanu, Jaks and many other such names coz she is very cute.(now that is true.😳) Tulsi realizes he is kidding and teases him but then finally takes him inside with her. In the hall, she asks Neev where Janki is and Neev makes an excuse and runs away to Prachi. There is then a Prachi-Neev scene with him offering her a rose and stuff and Prachi asks him how he got here. Neev says that he came here by telling someone that he knows Janki since childhood. Just then a hand taps him on his back, it is Janki. Janki smiles and asks Neev how he knows Janki...πŸ˜‰

😳      πŸ˜

and Neev smiles and says that she is his childhood friend.πŸ˜† Prachi tries to signal to Neev to shut up but Janki smiles at her and says no with her eyes and keeps smiling cheekily at Neev...

😳      😍

Aw, look at Saakshi's expression in this photo...😍 she is looking sooo cute!!! 😳 Lil baby Janki!!!πŸ€—

Neev goes on and says, they are best friends, Janki is just too cute and he calls her Jaan, Jaanu, Jaks and oh, they know each other since ages. Janki smiles when she hears his stories... 😳

😳       😍

He says just now only, he helped Tulsi Virani to come in, she was asking for Janki. Janki is shocked and asks him where Tulsi is and says I'm Janki. Neev is shocked and Prachi is nervous but Janki keeps asking Neev for Tulsi. Neev takes her somewhere and pretends to point out Tulsi and runs away with Prachi. Parvati searches for Tulsi desperately and finally they see each other and are rushing towards each other and are about to reach each other when the lights go out. Bharat has organized a game where the name that appears on the chit has to dance. First names, Trishna, Rajeshwari and Mohini. They dance on "Tauba tauba, kya hoga"... 🀣 Narayanidevi is fed up of their dance...🀣 and says, she will show them how to dance and dances on "Dilbar dil se pyaare."(aw, Aroonaji rocked, she was awesome.😳) Parvati once again searches for Tulsi but suddenly receives a call.

😳       πŸ˜

There is a small scene where they show Dadi and Vandy Masi being kidnapped. Parvati answers her cell and it is Shikhar who asks for Parvati. Parvati says wrong no., I'm Janki but Shikhar says that he knows the truth about her. Janki asks who he is and he says that isn't important, but if u wanna save Dadi and Vandy Masi, u will have to kill Tulsi. Parvati refuses to believe him, but he sends her a MMS of both of them.

😳       πŸ˜

Parvati talks to him again...

😳      πŸ˜

and he tells Parvati that she will be provided with a gun. A waiter brings a gun there and Parvati picks it up and looks at it, shocked...

😳      πŸ˜

Shikhar says kill Tulsi. He puts the phone down and thinks that if Tulsi is dead, his secret is safe and Parvati will go away to jail for her killing so both women out in one shot. Parvati meanwhile is thinking that she can't do anything to Tulsi, Tulsi has come here to help her she can't harm her. She keeps on trying to avoid Tulsi and is in a great state of confusion. Then there is a scene where KT is upset and Lakshya is trying to console her and then the guys from Kahaani i.e. Adi and Pranay and the guys from Kyunki, Manthan, Nakul, Joydeep, Lakshya, and finally Neev all do a dance on Salaam-e-Ishq and are joined by all the girls from Kahaani and Kyunki and Prachi too. KT is still upset and moves away and the group starts dancing to Koi Kahe from Dil Chahta Hain. KT is alone and suddenly a hand covers her mouth and starts dragging her away. KT is petrified and is struggling to call out but is dragged away and Janki sees this. She goes rushing to KT's help and enters a dark room...

😳     😍

The rapist is attacking KT and a furious Janki pulls the rapist away from her.πŸ‘ KT is in a state of absolute shock and Janki tries to console her but KT keeps pushing Janki away. Janki finally catches KT and tells her that its ok, I'm here, I'm Janki, don't be scared. Janki then gets up in an absolute rage and picks up a big rod and begins to hit the rapist like crazy. πŸ‘ The image of Durga Maa is imposed on Janki(this was awesome.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘) Janki keeps hitting him until he finally falls and then Janki leaves him and goes back to KT who is crying. Janki gently consoles her and says, don't worry, I'm like ur mother, I'm here for you.😳 She says that she can understand how KT is feeling coz years ago, a rape had taken place in her family also and even today, she is sure that like that day, the guilty will be punished. Just then, they hear the rapist get up and run away. KT panics and Janki keeps patting her head and saying not to worry, coz she has seen his face. She tells KT that nothing has happened, to come with her, she will take her out. KT gets up and they both leave the dark room.(aw, Janki was sooo cute in this scene, esp when she tells KT, am I not like ur mother?😳 Aw, and when she beats up the rapist... fantastic, Janki rocks...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘) She takes KT out and wipes her tears. KT requests Janki not to tell Tulsi anything coz Tulsi has brought her here to try and make her happy and now if... Parvati tells KT, that "bachcha don't worry, I won't say anything." 😳(aw, loved the way she calls KT bachcha...😳 Saakshi is sooo cute!!!πŸ€—) Parvati puts her hand on KT's head and says, Listen beta, wipe ur tears or your Baa will see u and realize immediately that something has happened. She tells KT that there are many people here, u go and wash ur face and don't worry. KT goes off. Damini comes there and asks Janki if she has seen KT. Janki says KT is in the washroom and Damini says ok. She is about to go but Janki calls her and says that she has something very important to tell her. Damini asks what and Janki says, actually I wanted to tell Tulsi this but just now I can't face her for a reason so I'm telling u and trust u to tell her. Damini says of course and Janki says that she knows who KT's rapist is. Damini is shocked and asks Janki who. Janki says that she doen't know his name but has seen his face and he is here only. Damini is panicky and asks Janki who he is. Janki points out with her finger...

😳      😍

She says, he is the rapist... Damini looks and is horrified. Janki is pointing at one person from a group where Manthan, Mayank, Nakul, Eklavya, Lakshya and Joydeep, Neev, Adi, Pranay(all the guys present at the party) are sitting.(not shown who Janki points at.) Damini is horrified as Janki determinedly reveals the truth...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Part 1 ends... 😳

Edited by winner13 - 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nice posts winnie n Geeta.kudos to u guys for this amazing posts......winnie[firstly hello shello] luvd ur analysis hun btw sakshi was in Kyunki.wow i had no idea about th can any one tell me wat she was doing ovr there???????but ur imagination as Sakshi to b the negative char is grt..i also want her to potray sum diff role may b not absolutely negative but a character wid darker shades........wish she comes back to TV soon.am really missing her........
btw Geeta thnks a lot for the vids.gonna watch them for sure........glad u shared them.......

tyk care all,
Luv RaeeπŸ€—
Originally posted by Raee_rockz

Nice posts winnie n Geeta.kudos to u guys for this amazing posts......winnie[firstly hello shello] luvd ur analysis hun btw sakshi was in Kyunki.wow i had no idea about th can any one tell me wat she was doing ovr there???????but ur imagination as Sakshi to b the negative char is grt..i also want her to potray sum diff role may b not absolutely negative but a character wid darker shades........wish she comes back to TV soon.am really missing her........
btw Geeta thnks a lot for the vids.gonna watch them for sure........glad u shared them.......

tyk care all,
Luv RaeeπŸ€—

Hey the Raee πŸ˜ƒ How are you buddy? Thanks for the appreciation - hopefully the vids will help smooth over the void we all share 😭 

I agree with you and winnie both - I reckon Saakshi would be simply amazing in a role that had shades of grey - it would have to be an intense character - maybe someone with true revenge on the cards or simply just a a no nonsense character with lots of attitude.  Would also love to see Saakshi in a comedic role - the glimpses that i have seen of her doing comedy on telly shows that she has a flair for it - I think she even said in a past interview that she would love to do such a role πŸ˜ƒ

Well fingers crossed she gets such a role that justify's her acting talent! πŸ˜‰
@ Winnie:

Hi Winnie! πŸ˜ƒ How are You Pal?...Well, First n Foremost... ⭐️ "HERE"S WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" πŸ₯³....Hope You have a Blast!! πŸ˜‰ Welcome Back to the Forum yaar πŸ€—....have sure been missing my Partner n her Rocking Posts!! 😭 

Before i move on 😳...A Huge Round of Applause to My Super Special, One n Only Queen Sakshi πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...Aw, did she look Super Stunning in those pics!! ⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ ..Faint...Faint... 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ ..I could look at those pics all day n still not get enough!! 😍  ..My Sakshi Jaanu's simply the Best!! πŸ€— ..How much i Miss my Sakshi n Janki / Parvati n Kahaani - the No. 01 Show for me!! 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­...How do i find enough words to praise you for those Rocking Posts you've made yaar!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Aw, i loved them!! πŸ€—...The first one made me go thru' the pain of Missing Jaanu in Kahaani  πŸ˜­...still have'nt got over the fact that Kahaani's over!! 😭 πŸ˜• ...n the second post 😳...Aw, Thanks a Ton Hun for letting me live thru' that Super Special Rocker of an Episode with those Stunning pics!! πŸ€—...Aw, How i loved Jaanu playing Janki πŸ€—...those scenes with Neev πŸ˜‰...naughty Baby Janki! 😳...Arunaji's classic dance, Trishna n Rajo playing "Who's the Dumbest of them All?" πŸ˜† πŸ€£...Janki n Kamal πŸ˜‰...my cutie pies 😳...Fiery Eyes saving KT n her motherly instincts protecting KT whilst having a Go at mayank in True Devi Style!! πŸ‘ β­οΈ πŸ₯³....n that Super Avatar in the Black Saree!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...Awesome n simply Out of this World!! πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...Sakshi is the Best!! πŸ€—...n i'll never tire saying this!! 😳 πŸ˜³...Dying to hear about Ekta's new show (hopefully on the Prime Time slot on Star Plus 😊) with Sakshi in the lead!  😳...Guess it'll only be then that i'll come back to Star Plus for the Prime Time slot! πŸ˜• .. As of now, i really don't have anything to watch ...most of the time the TV goes off by 10 pm πŸ˜•...the time i'd be watching my Fav show 😭...if only Kahani did'nt have to go off air!  πŸ˜­ ...It really did'nt need to! πŸ˜• ..Well, there's no point in discussing the "if's" n "but's" now i guess ...The hard fact is that Kahaani..n now Kyunki too...is over n all we can do is wait n watch for the next Big show with Queen Sakshi in it!

...n Sakshi burning the dance floor looking...😳 πŸ˜...dancing to "Honton Pe Aisi Baat" ....Mindblowing!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...i've lalways loved that song n now, i love it even more πŸ˜ƒ...for obvious reasons!! 😳...In fact i just heard that song tonight on FM followed by your post 😊...WOW!! I actually got that entire scene before my eyes!! 😍...What a Way to end the day πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰...could get any better!! 😊 πŸ˜³ Thanks a Ton for this Amazing post once again yaar!! πŸ€—

Seriously yaar, Agree with You n Geeta completely!! 😊 ...Sakshi's always wanted to feature in comic roles n Believe Me...she's got Gr8 Comic Timing!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Touchwood!! 😳....She Rocked 'Dhamaal Express' with her comic skills with Ali πŸ₯³...Aw, my sweetheart Sakshi!! πŸ€—...n watching her play a Sophisticated, Pampered, Spoilt-Rich Socialite with a Spice of Vamp in her, that would Rock n How!! ⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ ..Queen Sakshi would Say it All with those Fiery Eyes 😍...who needs dialouges when the Queen sprinkles her magical expressions on screen? πŸ‘πŸΌ...Loved the last bit of Kyunki!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Sakshi looking drop-dead Gorgeous in Pink 😳 πŸ˜³...the way she got down from her car πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...that look in her eyes n that Smile she gave a much Shocked n Confused Tulsi as she took responsibility for Parth 😍...Aw, Sakshi Rocked n How!! πŸ₯³...I Believe Queen Sakshi is TV's Lucky Charm (Touchwood a zillion times!! 😳)...n what an auspicious ending to Kyunki with the Queen's presence!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘πŸ‘ ..Sad Kyunki ended in such haste though 😭 πŸ˜­...it sure deserved a Dignified Goodbye!

Eagerly awaiting the second Part of your Special post!!...😳....Hope you Enjoy your Birthday..⭐️

Take Care n Loads of Love!!
Chandrika
@ Geeta:

Hey Geeta!! πŸ˜ƒ How are you doing Buddy?...Welcome back to the Forum yaar 😊 πŸ‘...Really missed out on your Rocking Posts n Videos!!  πŸ˜­...Really hope all's well at your end!! 😳

Well, First of All..."A VERY BIG THANK YOU" πŸ€— ...'twas very sweet of you to remember all of us 😳..i'm Touched! 😊 ..before i move any further, Another "BIG THANK YOU" πŸ€— ..for those Amazing Videos you've put up for us!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..Really have to confess here πŸ˜‰...i actually thought of PM'g you to ask if it'll be possible for you to put up the bits on Sakshi from Ckkompany n Voila!! πŸ˜ƒ....Geeta's here with the videos already!! πŸ₯³ ..Great Telepathy i must say Pal!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Truly can't Thank You enough for putting up these two Videos...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I'd second your thought yaar ...nothing can fill the void that Sakshi's absence has left in our lives 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­..unless we get to hear of her New Show soon! 😍...but these videos can sure make us feel so much better!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜Š...How much i'm Missing Sakshi n Janki / Parvati 😭 ...n Kahaani!  πŸ˜­..Did'nt you simply Love her in that Grand Finale of Kyunki!? ...Aw, my Sakshi Jaanu is simply the Best!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...just can't stop Loving her!! πŸ€—...n getting to watch her potray a comic role would be Gr8 yaar! πŸ‘πŸΌ...have loved her comic timing in 'Dhamaal Express' ⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ...She's Fabulous!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...she Always is! 😳 πŸ˜³...n getting to see those Fiery Eyes show the Attitude of a No - Nonsense, Strong, Independent, Pampered, Spoilt-Rich Socialite n Vamp would defo set the screen on Fire n How!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Ekta...are you listening? πŸ˜‰

For "Coffee House"...was also wondering when the film's gonna release yaar πŸ˜•...dying to watch it!! 😳 Hope it does really Well!! 😊 Eagerly awaiting the movie too...😍

Hope to see you around often with your Rocking posts Buddy! 😊 Thanks a Ton for appreciating the siggy i made for Winnie's Birthday 😳 πŸ˜³...but Honestly, i don't think i deserve to take any credit for it 😳...you know why that Siggy looks Good don't you? 😳 πŸ˜...Yup, its Only 'coz Queen Sakshi's adding her Sunshine to it with her presence!! πŸ€—

Take Care n Lots of Love!!
Chandrika