Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar - Page 51

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caesie thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi frens,

Happy Deepawali to all.

And thanks to Geeta and Chandrika for posting the article and fotos of Saakshi.She is looking super gorgeous๐Ÿ˜

Caesie
Caesie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raee_rockz

Bang on

...............wow i was like totally stunned by the pictures...fell down off ma chiar thrice..like u ppl post such topic widout warnings!!!!!!!!.........nyways recovering after a lil tym later n editing the post...lolz ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
okkk tht was a joke i ahv to finish it now only coz i cant help ma self from rambling after seeing this post........now now first thing thnxx a lot geeta n chandrika for posting up this beautiful article๐Ÿ‘but then u shud hav posted the warning too......my heart is weak u kno๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

^^^^^^^^this pic is simply stunning ...red๐Ÿ˜.........Laal mere dil ka haal he ,lagti tu kama hain,yeh shayyri nahi ek khayal hain kya shubhash ghai ki picture tal hain...okk choried frm KHNH but well it fits see๐Ÿ˜†

chalo moving on to the nxt

wow sakshi in black....now she is luking sooooooooo beautiful...........i think i shud snag this one........ohhh no i shud snag them all๐Ÿ˜†dancing queenโค๏ธ.was missing her loads...........hai missed u sooooooo much sakshi๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
and finally this one.................i luvdthis pic to for the above reasons n aso for more๐Ÿ˜‰now wat r the reasons....okkkk true queen fans wont need xplanation but still i will giv๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†pehla toh  her let down hair...i luv this luk โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธsecond toh wahi tht she luks[eyes] mesmerizing........๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ n third well sh is smiling.hai her smile is just toooooooooooooooooooo amazingโ˜บ๏ธ...........my charming angel u rockโญ๏ธ

now i feel like dancing too.....

okkkk enuff of my mindless talks...pls sorry for boriing u guys like nything but then i cudnt help๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›

Thnk u sooo much  for tolerating me๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃmoving moving guys.......just gimme a chance to say Bye atleast๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

OKkkkk BYE๐Ÿค—
tc,
Luv Raee.

Hi Raee,
How r u?
Totally agree with u.
Saakshi is the best.Miss her a lot.
Happy Deepawali.

Caesie
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸฅณHAPPY DIWALI๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

For My Frnds in KGGK Forum
--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Diwali means "Lights",the light that removes darkness from our mind and heart and brings joy,happiness,health and prosperity to every one.....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
            ------------------------------------------------------
 Wish you all
A very Happy and Sparkling Diwali
------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy!

Keep in touch๐Ÿ˜ณ
------------
Love
Shweta

Edited by shwetak_23 - 15 years ago
--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Geeta n Chandrika --- Thanks a lot for posting the article and pictures.Nice article and pictures are simply stunning!๐Ÿ˜

@Raee --- Thanks for that simply stunning sig!!I๐Ÿ‘ loved it!Using it right now.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—

To all --Hi friends.Hope you all are fine and doing great.Sorry for not replying for many days.WIll try to come here regularly.Bye. take care.

Love n Hugs,๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Shweta
Edited by shwetak_23 - 15 years ago
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

โญ๏ธ HERE'S WISHING ALL MY BUDDIES A VERY HAPPY DIWALI!! โญ๏ธ

๐Ÿ˜Š MAY THE FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS FILL ALL YOUR LIVES WITH HEALTH, PEACE, PROSPERITY, LUCK, HAPPINESS & BLESSINGS! ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜ƒ LOADS OF LOVE & WISHES!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
CHANDRIKA
luv_sakshi thumbnail

Bang on

Hi Raee! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..How are you yaar? ๐Ÿ˜Š...Firstly, A BIG THANK YOU for that Beautiful Siggy you've made for us yaar! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿค—...that was really very sweet of you yaar..๐Ÿ˜ณ...n we did miss you around the Forum......good to see you back! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

...............wow i was like totally stunned by the pictures...fell down off ma chiar thrice..like u ppl post such topic widout warnings!!!!!!!!.........nyways recovering after a lil tym later n editing the post...lolz ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

For the pics...๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ...well, darling Geeta did'nt put any warning signs in her post either!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ...n do i even need to say what happened when i first saw them?? ๐Ÿ˜ณ...if you have'nt guessed it by now...i Fainted!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ...you can't help it with the Queen loking so gorgeous can you? ๐Ÿค—

okkk tht was a joke i ahv to finish it now only coz i cant help ma self from rambling after seeing this post........now now first thing thnxx a lot geeta n chandrika for posting up this beautiful article๐Ÿ‘but then u shud hav posted the warning too......my heart is weak u kno๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†...weak heart...๐Ÿ˜ณ...Aha!...darling we're bound to go weak in the knees with Queen Sakshi looking stunningly Angelic!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜

^^^^^^^^this pic is simply stunning ...red๐Ÿ˜.........Laal mere dil ka haal he ,lagti tu kama hain,yeh shayyri nahi ek khayal hain kya shubhash ghai ki picture tal hain...okk choried frm KHNH but well it fits see๐Ÿ˜†

i know Raee...the shayari's choried ar original...๐Ÿ˜ณ...does'nt really matter, 'coz when it comes to the Queen you just can't stop praising!! ๐Ÿค—

chalo moving on to the nxt

wow sakshi in black....now she is luking sooooooooo beautiful...........i think i shud snag this one........ohhh no i shud snag them all๐Ÿ˜†dancing queenโค๏ธ.was missing her loads...........hai missed u sooooooo much sakshi๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

...Aw, does'nt Sakshi look absolutely stunning in black? ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ...brings back all the Janki memories too! ๐Ÿ˜..n don't you just love that million dollar baby smile she's giving? ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜...n that video with her 'lil dance..๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—...Pretty Ballerina for sure!! ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—...Sakshi's the Best!! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘..Seriously yaar, I'm Missing Sakshi beyond words can describe!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ...hoping to se her host YHJ season 2 n dying to hear about a new show with her in the lead!! ๐Ÿค—

and finally this one.................i luvdthis pic to for the above reasons n aso for more๐Ÿ˜‰now wat r the reasons....okkkk true queen fans wont need xplanation but still i will giv๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†pehla toh  her let down hair...i luv this luk โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธsecond toh wahi tht she luks[eyes] mesmerizing........๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ n third well sh is smiling.hai her smile is just toooooooooooooooooooo amazingโ˜บ๏ธ...........my charming angel u rockโญ๏ธ

now i feel like dancing too.....

Raee...do you mind if join in for a 'lil dance too? ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜‰...well, like you've rightly said, True n Die-Hard Queen Sakshi fans need no explaination why anyone would go FIDA over the Queen n these pics...๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ...Charming Angel that she is...๐Ÿค—...those Eyes n Smile can really hypnotize you n how!! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜ณ...Aw, Love Sakshi to bits!! ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—

okkkk enuff of my mindless talks...pls sorry for boriing u guys like nything but then i cudnt help๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›

Thnk u sooo much  for tolerating me๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃmoving moving guys.......just gimme a chance to say Bye atleast๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

OKkkkk BYE๐Ÿค—
tc,
Luv Raee.

"HAPPY DIWALI TO YOU & YOUR FAMILY" once again yaar...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Hope you had a gr8 'Kali pooja' too! ๐Ÿ˜Š..Waiting eagerly for more Sakshi sigs n your amazing posts too! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Take Care n Cheers
Chandrika
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetak_23

@Geeta n Chandrika --- Thanks a lot for posting the article and pictures.Nice article and pictures are simply stunning!๐Ÿ˜

To all --Hi friends.Hope you all are fine and doing great.Sorry for not replying for many days.WIll try to come here regularly.Bye. take care.

Love n Hugs,๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Shweta

Hi Shweta! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...How are you yaar?...good to see you back on the Forum after so long yaar!! ๐Ÿ˜Š..sure did miss you around! ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ....THANK YOU VERY MUCH for those lovely Diwali Wishes yaar! ๐Ÿค—...Hope you had a blast on Diwali as well! ๐Ÿ˜Š

n for the article..๐Ÿ˜ณ...well, Geeta deserves a big round of applause for putting up the article, pics n videos for all of us!! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘...n Yes! Sakshi looks so Gorgeous in those pics!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ...loved her dance in that video link too! ๐Ÿค—...Aw, she's a complete darling!! ๐Ÿค—

Hope to see you around soon yaar! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Take Care n Cheers
Chandrika
priya555 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL MY FORUM FRIENDS------------------ CHANDRIKA, SHWETA, RAEE , GEETA , WINNIE, CAESIE, LIPSHAA AND ALL OTHER FRIENDS.

MAY u all have loads& loads of fun, masti & happiness. May this diwali showers u with health , wealth, peace ,love, affection & prosperity. May GOD bless u ALL.

A BIGGGGGGGGG THANKS FOR KEEPING QUEEN SAAKSHI THREAD ROCKING. REALLY MISSING MY SAAKSHI.

SAAKSHI PLS COME SOON . WE ALL R EAGERLY WAITING FOR UR. NEW SHOW.
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸฅณHAPPY DIWALI๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

For My Frnds in KGGK Forum

Same to u n thanx a ton 4 this beautiful siggiโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ