Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar - Page 43

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
@ Geeta:

Hey Geeta! πŸ˜ƒ...How are you yaar?...So good to see you back with your posts yaar..😊...Hope all the health woes are finally settled with at your end..πŸ˜•

Well, firstly..πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Awesome work with the take on yesterday's Episode yaar! πŸ˜‰..Man!! what a Mindblowing n Hilarious Episoe that was... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...makes me laugh even thinking about those Rocking scenes..🀣...Full Credit to Queen Sakshi, Achint, Mita n Ali..πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘..Sakshi was an absolute naughty kid around yest n today! πŸ€—...Sakshi's is Truly Amazing..😳 πŸ˜³..i have no words left in her praise n adoration! 😍...Sakshi's the Best πŸ₯³..Touchwood! 😳 ...Truly yaar, Why does such a Rocking show have to wind up so soon? 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­...well, at least the Creatives have managed to wake up...πŸ‘πŸΌ..like they say, "Better Late than Never!" πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š

The thought of Kahaani ending is devastating.. πŸ˜­..don't even want to think about 'coz that makes me feel heavy in heart.. 😭 πŸ˜• 

Hope to see you around more often yaar...😊

Take Care n Cheers
luv_sakshi thumbnail

25th Sept-

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

OMG!! πŸ˜ƒ What a Hilarious Episode that was!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†....i'm still trying to stop myself from sniggering whilst typing this post 😳 πŸ˜‰, recalling all those Amazing n Mindblowing scenes that followed in continuation to yesterday's Rocking Episode! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..Good to see the Creatives bring back the lost sparkle of Kahaani πŸ‘πŸΌ...the only sad part is that it took the Creatives such a long time to realize where they were going wrong πŸ˜•  πŸ˜­...so much so that it cost them their show!! 😲 πŸ˜­ ..Its so unbearable to think that a Rocker of a show like Kahaani is gonna draw curtains so early 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­...n all this inspite of the screaming we were doing out here to rectify errors at the earliest  πŸ˜•...SOB!!.. 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Anyways, glad that the Creatives are finally making the right moves 😊...Touchwood! 😳...n the Show Rocks completely!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Aw, did i simply love watching today's Episode!! πŸ€—...it was an absolute riot!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†...n did our AWESOME FOURSOME - PARVATI / JANKI, PALLAVI, TRISHNA & KAMAL ROCK!!...πŸ₯³

⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ "HAIL QUEEN SAKSHI" ⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ

Aw πŸ€—...Sakshi πŸ€—...how i wanted to give her a HUGE...HUGE Teddy Bear Hug 😍...she looked absolutely Gorgeous 😳 πŸ˜...the Most Cutest n Naughtiest Kid ever!! πŸ€—...Baby Janki's really taken over Parvati n is in a mood for loads of Fun, Frolic n 'Masti' ...Bet Baby Sakshi's having a blast with Achint, Ali n Mita shooting for these Episodes 😳 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ...n believe me..it shows on screen n How!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Aw, today was all about Queen Sakshi n it Rocked beyond words!! πŸ€— πŸ€—...Love you so much Jaanu ❀️...You're simply the Best!! Touchwood... 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

..BTW, what's with Om!? 🀒 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜•..like all the trouble Parvati's had to go thru' was'nt enough that he had to flee from home!? πŸ€”...Anyways, the least said about that the better ...just don't want to get to that one! 😳 ...n look who Pallavi put on duty to hunt for Om πŸ˜†...Sasha... πŸ˜‰ 

That scene at the start with Queen Janki checking out her scheme with Best Buddy Pallavi πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...n then Pragati's call to Trishna as Fiery Eyes looked over with a smirk πŸ€—...Superb!! πŸ‘πŸΌ...n then Trishna's entry into the AG House to find the AGs conspiring against her in public πŸ˜› πŸ˜† - talking to the media about Trishna's torture n their decision to support Pallavi πŸ˜‰...Aw, Mita Rocked with her expressions! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...n Trishna walking straight into Parvati 😳...Naughty Baby Janki was eagerly awaiting her toy  πŸ˜‰..Man!!  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† that scene was Hilarious to the core 🀣...Baby Janki n Pragati all over, giving a worried Trishna "Winning Tips" for the forthcoming Elections 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰...giving her a "Sati-Savithri Bahu" makeover!! 🀣 πŸ˜†...n Trishna mouthing: "Eeww...that's disgusting!" 🀣...Aw, i loved Trishna's expressions n Body Language πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ ...whilst Baby Janki was actually enacting how to look like one! 😳 πŸ˜‰...with all the Tips, right from Trishna's hair n makeup to her blouse n sari πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...n Pragati going "Haan Dadi" all thru' to irk Trishna 🀣..LOLZ!! πŸ˜†...Parvati mouthing: "I know Trishna, being good is boring, but i'll do everthing to help you out even though i hate you 'coz i hate Palaavi more than you!" πŸ₯³...Aw, Baby Janki is such a Super-Schemer n Manipulator!! 😍 πŸ₯³...n Trishna thinking: "Elections jeetne ke liye, Gadhe ko bhi Baap banana padta hain.." πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...LOLZ!! 🀣...while Parvati n Pragati discussed Trishna's makeover in actions in the background 😳 πŸ€— πŸ˜†...that entire makeover scene that followed with Parvati n Pragati's uncontrollable sniggering n excitement was Hilarious! πŸ˜† πŸ€£...n Sakshi was Absolutely Out of this World n Top-Notch with her Emoting n Expressions πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Brilliant, Perfect n so Amazing!! πŸ€—...was Sakshi having a blast on the sets!! 😳 πŸ˜‰

n then when Parvati, in support of Trishna introduces her to the media n the AGs πŸ˜‰...LOLZ!! 🀣...Trishna was looking so Funny πŸ˜†  ...a Complete Jester 🀣...n Achint wanted to have a laugh even before Mita came over πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...n it showed how much Achint was trying to supress her laughter!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰...Aw, Mita Rocked completely πŸ‘  πŸ‘πŸ‘...just could'nt stop laughing at her "Adarsh Bahu" look...🀣

...waiting to find out what's gonna happen next week! 😊..looks like Parvati's 'Paanch Pandav' are gradually making their entry into the AG House ...in the precap..How come no one recognized Chotu? πŸ˜•...Sakshi was cute with her expressions!! πŸ€—...Touchwood 😳...Parvati is sure having loads of fun with Trishna around! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ€£
Edited by luv_sakshi - 15 years ago
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: queen_hetepet

@ Chandrika - hey there buddy πŸ˜ƒ- once again  a wonderful ep analysisπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.  Couldn't agree with you more about Saakshi looking and acting like the most cutest n naughtiest kid arounds - sooo sweet.

And what did you think of that part where Pallavi calls Kamal "Honey" 😳 - I swear I couldn't stop laughing, esp. with Kamal's puppy dog natak reply. 

Say it with me: ⭐️ "All Hail Queen Saakshi!"⭐️

Hi Geeta! πŸ˜ƒ..Aw, Thanks so much for all the appreciation yaar...😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³...but all credit only goes to Queen Sakshi, who's presence makes the post Special! πŸ€—...Aw, Baby Sakshi actually seemed like she was playing herself than playing Fiery Eyes Parvati / Janki! 😳 πŸ˜...Aw, Sakshi's the Best!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Touchwood! 😳...n for Kamal n Pallavi - Achint n Ali Rock completely yaar! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...n Kamal & Pallavi calling each other Jaanu n Honey.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

πŸ₯³ QUEEN SAKSHI ROCKS!! ⭐️

Take Care n Cheers
Exoctica thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think the creatives should unite Om-Parvati soon, coz it's frustrating to see them both cry in isolation. The director should definitely not wait till the last episode to re-unite them. Edited by Exoctica - 15 years ago
Caesie thumbnail

Totally gree with you.
I also want to see Om,Parvati and Shruti scenes.
Its long time OPS scene was shown.
I watched the rajshri videos during the track where Om was acting of losing his memories and Parvati was working.
Om and Parvati jodi used to rock those days but we hardly could see OP together these days except Om remembering Parvati and viceversa.🀒

Originally posted by: Exoctica

I think the creatives should unite Om-Parvati soon, coz it's frustrating to see them both cry in isolation. The director should definitely not wait till the last episode to re-unite them.

Caesie thumbnail
@ Chandrika and Geeta,.....You people really rock and could not less agree with u.

I also could not stop my laughter watching last two epis.Parvati,Pallavi,Kamal,Pragati and Trishna were so hillarious🀣
And Parvati and Pragati applying Makeups on Trishna was so funny.🀣Saakshi is too good.
But i am so disappointed from Om.Watched the Rajshri videos where Parvati supported a lot when Om was acting mentally ill but what did Om do when same happened to Parvati.I am very disappointed from the creatives for this.And what happened to the secrets of Kamal,Vandy masi and Chaya. What happened to the pregnancy of gauri.Now Shruti has also disappeared.Noone knows where is Maithali.And Adi-Aditi track is really waste of time🀒 .It makes no sense at all.It would be better when they had brought maithali back instead of Aditi . Aditi was already with parvati when she was pretending to lose her memory.
Edited by Caesie - 15 years ago
Exoctica thumbnail
Originally posted by: Caesie

@ Chandrika and Geeta,.....You people really rock and could not less agree with u.

I also could not stop my laughter watching last two epis.Parvati,Pallavi,Kamal,Pragati and Trishna were so hillarious🀣
And Parvati and Pragati applying Makeups on Trishna was so funny.🀣Saakshi is too good.
But i am so disappointed from Om.Watched the Rajshri videos where Parvati supported a lot when Om was acting mentally ill but what did Om do when same happened to Parvati.I am very disappointed from the creatives for this.And what happened to the secrets of Kamal,Vandy masi and Chaya. What happened to the pregnancy of gauri.Now Shruti has also disappeared.Noone knows where is Maithali.And Adi-Aditi track is really waste of time🀒 .It makes no sense at all.It would be better when they had brought maithali back instead of Aditi . Aditi was already with parvati when she was pretending to lose her memory.

When Parvati was ill (lost her memory supposedly), she didn't even let anyone come close to her. She was constantly yelling at everyone for giving her attention. Om tried to take care of her, but she acted as though she was averse to him. She told him to get out of the room which he did. He just wanted to see her happy and let everyhting happen her away. So you can't really blame Om. When Om acted memory loss, he was uncomfortable with Paro but he didn't yell at her that much. Also, Om has reiterated the fact that he went to meet her many times, but she was totally aloof towards him.
muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi chandrika , Geeta , Ceasia U all Rocks FriendsπŸ‘awsome posts πŸ‘ and Rocking epis analysisπŸ‘ .
I really enjoy last week episπŸ‘ its Rocking Paro,pallvi,Kammal,Trisna they all mindblowingπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†.Sakshi Rocks = KGGK RocksπŸ‘.
I also could not stop my laughter watching last two epis.Parvati,Pallavi,Kamal,Pragati and Trishna were so hillarious🀣. Kahani Rocks these days ignoring OM stuff πŸ˜•.But Saakshi is too goodπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³.

πŸ₯³Queen Sakshi Rockssssssss πŸ₯³

Sakshi is the BestπŸ‘

Edited by muaaz - 15 years ago
priya555 thumbnail

AWESOME ANALYSIS EVERYONEπŸ‘

SAAKSHI TANWAR ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSπŸ‘πŸ‘ NOBODY CAN BE LIKE MY JAANU SAAKSHI .
LOVE U SAAKSHI veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhπŸ€—
queen_hetepet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Heres a shoutout  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  to Chandrika, Caesie, Bushra, Exotica and Priya - thanks so much for the appreciation yaa r😳😳 - really enjoy reading all of your feedback and viewsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.

Now i have a question that i have been meaning to ask for sometime 😊 - a while back i was surfing youtube and came across the title track for the show Kutumb (I think it used to air on Sony Tv ) - the vid shows many of the longtime actors from Kahaani 😲😲 including Saakshi and Ali (aka Kamal) πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. 

The show itself seems quite interesting and appealing to me - all the more because of Saakshi's apparent presence 😊 .

Now my question is - does anyone know what her role was in the show?  Was it a cameo? And what was her character's imput to the storyline? (and hope against hope) does anyone have vids or links to vids that show episodes with Saakshi in them?

Any help to this conundrum would be much appreciated. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Oh and btw - here is the youtube link to the Kutumb title track video - Saakshi appears for a brief moment I think at 0:18.  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Okies - heres to hoping the following week of Kahaani maintains its rocking pace and storyline ⭐️⭐️⭐️ - if it has to end i want it to end with dignity and the kind of appreciation it deserves! πŸ˜‰  Rock on Kahaani!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

EDIT: Ok, just realised that this may not be the appropriate place to ask my question πŸ˜•πŸ˜• - I am not too sure - seeing as it has to do with Saakshi 😊 i thought it would be relevant to this thread.  If it is not moderators please let me know and i will adjust my post accordingly πŸ˜‰

Edited by queen_hetepet - 15 years ago