Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar - Page 20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: Baby S

yes of course u can call me sharlene. if u want u can even call me shaluπŸ˜›. whats your name?

Hey Shalu welcome to the forum dearπŸ€—πŸ€—.....hoping to see ur rocking views😳well gud to see new memberπŸ˜ƒ

so herez a gift for u😳...okaies..ladies its for all of u dunt fightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Saakshiz new avatar..goddess ganga😳😳

ahaaaaaaa true goddess ehπŸ€—πŸ€—

Njoy πŸ˜‰

Luv RaeeπŸ˜ƒ

Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Originally posted by: queen_hetepet

@Raee - aw shucks 😳 *blushes* thanks for the apreciation yaar πŸ˜› Am glad to see my mindless ramblings are being enjoyed - in regards to my writing skills, well, thanks heaps πŸ˜ƒ Have just realised have tendency to write aussie slang words - so if you don't understand let me know and I will try to clarify for you πŸ˜‰ Oh and Raee - so totally agree with you - Saakshi rocked last weeks episodes πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘

@Baby S - Hello and welcome buddy πŸ˜› Is it ok if I address you as Sharlene? πŸ˜‰ Yes, I agree this thread rocks cos of the consistent updates and the endless praise that is reserved for the Queen - Saakshi - she deserves it too - honestly think she is currently underused and underrated as an actress...totally believable in her characterisations πŸ˜ƒ

I just saw the article showing the first glimpses of Saakshi as goddess Ganga - WOW πŸ‘ Totally didn't picturise her that way at all - must admit am glad that Saks n Kiran will be essaying husband and wife again - such brilliant chemistry - can totally feel and see the comfort level between those two πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ

*looks at time* Shoot! Ahem...and to finish off another monologue, everyone say with me:

"All hail Queen Saakshi" πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

****P.S. I know...am very corny 😳

Yeah we 2gthr r grt minds sooo i do enjoy mindless ramblingsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yeah i really get it hard sumtym to understand the slangs but sumhow manages it anywayzπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

anyways hope u r doing gud.me fine.actual no...got ma self badly hurt in the leg soooπŸ˜›i hrd u had cold...hope u r well now.....luv u too bits..n trust me ur analysis rockzπŸ€—

RaeeπŸ˜ƒ

balhfan123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_sakshi

Hey Chris! πŸ˜ƒ..Long time no see?.....Guess you're quite busy these days..Hope you are doing gr8 yaar! 😊...Aw, Thank You so much for all the Appreciation for my posts Dear! 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³...n Here's something for you..πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...This is to applaud n Thank You for putting up those Wonderful, Super-Gorgeous n Rare Picture collection of Queen Sakshi for us! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘...Amazing Pics yaar! 😳....The first one was when Sakshi went to Paris with SBS right? 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³...remember watching that on TV! πŸ˜ƒ...Do you by any chance have the videos of that SBS Episode? 😊..If you do, it'll be gr8 if you could put it up for us on the Forum or on this thread yaar! 😳 πŸ˜³...n the second pic...Swati Dixit..πŸ˜ƒ...that was an Awesome track in Kahaani! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Take Care n Cheers

Chandrika

hi chandrika..i am doing very well..thank u so much for the comments. i am bit busy..shoppingπŸ˜‰yeah the first one was when sakshi went to paris..but i dont have the videos yaar..and the 2nd one is swati dixit..

balhfan123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muaaz

Hi chris, how r U ? Beautiful Pics U use πŸ‘.

hi Bushra..i am doing very well..thankx for the comments yaar😊 

Baby S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Raee_rockz

Hey Shalu welcome to the forum dearπŸ€—πŸ€—.....hoping to see ur rocking views😳well gud to see new memberπŸ˜ƒ

so herez a gift for u😳...okaies..ladies its for all of u dunt fightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Saakshiz new avatar..goddess ganga😳😳

ahaaaaaaa true goddess ehπŸ€—πŸ€—

Njoy πŸ˜‰

Luv RaeeπŸ˜ƒ

aww thanx so much Raee! i am sure i will have a gr8 time here, with all of u as u are all such wondeful people. n thanx a lot for the avatar- sakshi looks so gorgeous as alwaysπŸ˜ƒ

Baby S thumbnail
i found this lovely siggy of sakshi-hope u all like it (it is the first one i have posted so far!)

muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi shalu Beautiful sig πŸ‘.
Hope u post regulerly here i wait ur views πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
awwwww shalu thts a luvly siggy.... 😳 😳 😳thnxxxxx 4 sharing itπŸ€—....(i hav seen it earlier though πŸ˜† )
Baby S thumbnail
thanx bushra n raee

@bushra- i will try to post some more and also try to make some of my own. but i need to get photoshop first πŸ˜†

@Raee- lots of people have seen it b4, but i just posted it because i had nothing else to post πŸ˜†
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
@shalu..... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† yeah i kno we can never get bored of luking at sakshi picz 😳 😳 but still thnxx a lot dearπŸ€—