Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar - Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queen_hetepet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
@Chandrika, Raee n Bushra oops I forgot Chris (sorry buddy 😳 )- Hiya ladies, good work on keeping this thread rocking yaar πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰ keep up those awesome ep analysis' Chandrika - makes my day 😊

Soooooo sorry have been awol of late - many things happening in life atm - have managed to catch 3 different types of cold from my housemates (which has mutated into something really nasty - feel like a leper on death row 🀒 🀒 🀒 ) - have only just started recovering. Am afraid will not be around that much next week either - i know I promised vids - will see what I can do but am relocating to another state next week so lotsa packing 😭 😭 😭

Anyways, enuf of me - back to our key objective of this thread πŸ˜ƒ The Queen.

Well, must say Kahaani is...well...I don't know...again there is much potential...but it hasn't quite hit the mark yet (am getting very tired of watching body doubles of Sakshi - don't get me wrong she is acting superbly- but I don't just wanna see close up shots... )

Oooh, I like this 'who is the villain' plot - I reckon its none of the obvious three - I am suspecting the following:

-Gunn (well actress playing her has changed - enuf of a reason to get her in jail - although must say I really did like gunn's character - just wish she has a bit more backbone 😭 )
-Shruti (wasn't there some bruhaha over Tina leaving the show? Maybe this is her grand finale track???)
-Tanu (honestly yaar...maybe she set it all up...finding out ur true parentage and then messing round with Andy - might have tipped her over the deep end - get revenge on the Ag fam that way πŸ˜• )

Anyways, enuf of my speculation - just watched the last ep of Utsav kahaani - OMG!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ Saakshi was amazing - it was a scene between Paro n Shruts πŸ˜› - Shruti is getting ready for her Saigai ceremony n Paro brings in someone else to get shruti ready - Shruts gets heaps upset as PAro won't dress her - simply amazing mother daughter scene - Saakshi's emotional reaction was spot on! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I wish Kahaani gets back to good story's that develop the character as well as uses the actors abilities to full form - won't that be something?
Paro also danced at the sagai - hilarious - can totally tell Saakshi let the music get to her - man she was really into it when as mother of the bride she should have been a little more sedate - funny!!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

I have also been watching Rajshri eps - Again amazing - could not stop laughing over the whole Pallavi/Parvati KBC track (did anyone see the ep we're Paro catches all of the brothers watching a bollywood movie? Priceless reaction - Saakshi has a very genuine laugh πŸ˜ƒ )

Oh wow, I have again written a min thesis - apologies (totally understand if you skim read my post 😳 )

Okies, better get back to packing *cough cough* Did I mention being sick sucks?>?? 😑 🀒

Edited by queen_hetepet - 15 years ago
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi all..... πŸ˜† okay dont think i hav gone mad.....its acyually tht i read geeta n chandrikaz posts.... πŸ˜‰ okay enuff laughing tym to πŸ‘ for ur awesum analysis dears..i luvd the way u ppl portray the whole thing.....πŸ€—[>:D,].....as i hav said may b 100 tyms i am nvr gud at writing long analysis....but i must say chandrika n geeta u ppl r too gud πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...wish i had tht flare 😳

anyways comming on to Sakshi ahaaaaa i am in total awe of her.....i kno i hav said this for ages but trust me guys i cant ever beleive i can describe Sakshi in words..she is soooooooo amazingπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—..i saw her in KGGK after probably 2 weeks n woh wat a releif it was to only see her 😳 😳 she was as usual awesum thru all the epis πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ as for the stry.now i get it why the creatives were soooo haywire wid the drama n all....psssst Ekta has hired the CID'z creatives.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† thts the reason they were so bad wid drama thingy......but now thriller...ehh thts there forte man πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† n talking about thriller.....gud to see mamaz boy back in action.haha true i agree wid chandrika...i guess he was on a retirement leave πŸ˜› πŸ˜› well i'm hopin to see sum excitement now tht the murder mystry has started....(okay i must say no i'm genuinely not hoping nything frm this track πŸ˜† )coz i kno ekta will end up making it a fiasco πŸ˜› well i hope she doesnot do it this tym though coz i'm sick of seeing dead ppl coming back..seems like half of the family is zombie 🀒
well apart frm tht again i wud like to say I luvd the acting ofsakshi in the last weeks epi.actually felt sooo gu to see her after such a long tym..mayb cant make u ppl undersatnd the feeling until n unless u hv gone thru it..I simply Luv HerπŸ€—.......thnk god my tv is fixed 😳
nywayz gotta go now.......see u all ltr....
Tyk care,
luv Raee πŸ˜ƒ
p.s.any news of Winnie???????i really am missing her 😭 😭
Baby S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi to all
thank u so much for the warm welcome into KGGK forums. i really love the fact that u are all very very big fans of sakshi and ahve dedicated a forum to her. and also u post updates regularly, which i very nice of u so everyone can see.
thank you very much
sharlene
queen_hetepet thumbnail

@Raee - aw shucks 😳 *blushes* thanks for the apreciation yaar πŸ˜› Am glad to see my mindless ramblings are being enjoyed - in regards to my writing skills, well, thanks heaps πŸ˜ƒ Have just realised have tendency to write aussie slang words - so if you don't understand let me know and I will try to clarify for you πŸ˜‰ Oh and Raee - so totally agree with you - Saakshi rocked last weeks episodes πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘

@Baby S - Hello and welcome buddy πŸ˜› Is it ok if I address you as Sharlene? πŸ˜‰ Yes, I agree this thread rocks cos of the consistent updates and the endless praise that is reserved for the Queen - Saakshi - she deserves it too - honestly think she is currently underused and underrated as an actress...totally believable in her characterisations πŸ˜ƒ

I just saw the article showing the first glimpses of Saakshi as goddess Ganga - WOW πŸ‘ Totally didn't picturise her that way at all - must admit am glad that Saks n Kiran will be essaying husband and wife again - such brilliant chemistry - can totally feel and see the comfort level between those two πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ

*looks at time* Shoot! Ahem...and to finish off another monologue, everyone say with me:

"All hail Queen Saakshi" πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

****P.S. I know...am very corny 😳

Edited by queen_hetepet - 15 years ago
Baby S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: queen_hetepet

@Baby S - Hello and welcome buddy πŸ˜› Is it ok if I address you as Sharlene? πŸ˜‰ Yes, I agree this thread rocks cos of the consistent updates and the endless praise that is reserved for the Queen - Saakshi - she deserves it too - honestly think she is currently underused and underrated as an actress...totally believable in her characterisations πŸ˜ƒ

yes of course u can call me sharlene. if u want u can even call me shaluπŸ˜›. whats your name?

queen_hetepet thumbnail
Originally posted by: Baby S

yes of course u can call me sharlene. if u want u can even call me shaluπŸ˜›. whats your name?

Hey Shalu πŸ˜‰, my name is Geeta πŸ˜ƒ I look fwd to reading you posts in the future - good to see another Saakshi fan join the clan πŸ˜›

muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Geeta great Post πŸ‘ Miss U all guys U,Raee,Ceasia,Winnie,Sweata all disapear πŸ˜• 😭 Thanks good U & Raee back πŸ˜ƒ.Now this tearad Rocked πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ.Me also watch the utsav epi really brillient scene Both Sakshi and Tina Rock πŸ‘ .
Hope KGGK Rock again soon.Sakshi is simply superb every emotion & expression πŸ‘ .
And Sakshi first looks as Ganga 😍 😍 😍 .
Sakshi is the Best πŸ‘
muaaz thumbnail
Hi Chandrika U rock with ur views πŸ‘.U r the Best to praise queen Sakshi πŸ‘.
And about KGGk thur Epi its totally incomplet so little of sakshi just one lil Scene 😭 😭.Hope more Sakshi scene in Mon epi.Agree with u Atleast creative realise they shown Ashu as CBI officer Good to see him in action.
And U look Sakshi Sakshi first Looks As Ganga its 😍 .
Sakshi is the Best πŸ‘
muaaz thumbnail
Hi Raee How R U ? Great Post raee and ur Post is much better compare to me πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ .Don't worry U rocked with ur Post πŸ‘.
But why u stop making Sakshi sigi 😭 I miss ur sigs ofterall me use it πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†Plzzzzzzzzz Post some new Sakshi sig πŸ˜ƒ
Sakshi is the Best πŸ‘
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^^^ha ha πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† bushra i nvr stopped making sigs....its just tht my software has expired n sooooo i am like sooooooo lost...coz widout CS2 i am really helpless.....anyways will try to fulfil ur wish asap πŸ˜ƒ n thnxx 4 liking my post yaarπŸ€—....weird though they r... πŸ˜† i am trying πŸ˜‰
Luv u lots,
RaeeπŸ€—