Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar - Page 18

luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

This content was originally posted by: muaaz

Hi chandrika Great views 👏 👏 👏 U rock as always 👏 . Sakshi really simply superb with her emotion and expression 👏 .
Sakshi is the Best 👏

Hi Bushra! 😊..Hope you are fine yaar! Aw, Thanks a Ton for all those words of Appreciation for my Analysis yaar! 😳 😳 😳...n for Sakshi...She's an Amazing Actor! 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏...Thos eEmotions are expressed perfectly n naturally with ease! 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏...n no one beats our Queen at Eye-Talk! 😳 😃 👏...Queen Sakshi is simply the Best!! 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Take Care n Cheers

Chandrika

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_sakshi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: chrisencia

hi chandrika ..superb analysis by you..u rock as always 👍🏼 

Hey Chris! 😃..Long time no see?.....Guess you're quite busy these days..Hope you are doing gr8 yaar! 😊...Aw, Thank You so much for all the Appreciation for my posts Dear! 😳 😳 😳...n Here's something for you..👏 👏 👏 👏 👏...This is to applaud n Thank You for putting up those Wonderful, Super-Gorgeous n Rare Picture collection of Queen Sakshi for us! 😃 😳 😊 👏...Amazing Pics yaar! 😳....The first one was when Sakshi went to Paris with SBS right? 😳 😳 😳...remember watching that on TV! 😃...Do you by any chance have the videos of that SBS Episode? 😊..If you do, it'll be gr8 if you could put it up for us on the Forum or on this thread yaar! 😳 😳...n the second pic...Swati Dixit..😃...that was an Awesome track in Kahaani! 👏 👏 👏 👏

Take Care n Cheers

Chandrika

Edited by luv_sakshi - 15 years ago
luv_sakshi thumbnail
25th June-

I'll kick start today's analysis with a huge round of applause to our Special n Super-Rocking Queen Sakshi! 👏 ..Aw, she was Simply Amazing! 😳 🤗 😍 ..did you all notice how Extremely Natural n Brilliant she was thru'out the Tannu mourning scene? 👍🏼 ...it was like Sakshi was actually crying thru' the entire scene n it all showed in those Eyes!! 👏 ...Sakshi is truly such a Mindblowing Actor! 🤗 👍🏼 ...n the "Scene of the Day"...well, there could be only one ...the bit b/w Parvati n Shruthi 👏 👏 👏 ...Sakshi n Tina share such perfect on-screen chemistry! 👍🏼 ...Shruthi walking into the AG House to mourn for Tannu 😳 ...n after she placed an understanding hand on Gunn's shoulder, walked straight up to Parvati 😳 ...n not a single word exchanged b/w the two of them, unlike the last time when they confronted each other 👍🏼 ...n then our Mother-Daughter Jodi hugged each other 🤗 ...in complete understanding of the loss that had struck their lives unexpectedly 👏 👏 👏 ...Awesome!! 👍🏼 You're the Best Sakshi!! 👏 ...Good Work with the Shocked Look Tina!! 👏 👏 👏

The Investigations have begun n the Poilce is all out to get hold of Andy 😳 ...probably he'll get caught or he may end his life to prevent the AGs' Dark Secrets from leaking out 😕 ...But i did'nt quite get the logic behind the fire not lighting during the last rites 😕 ...when Om tried lighting the fire 3 consecutive times, it just refused to light up 😕 😕 ...n then Kamal managed to light it up in no time 😳 ...Are the Creatives trying to give us a hint on the murderer thru' this? 😕 😳 ...Vandy Maasi, Chaya n Kamal are now trying to find out if Tannu had hidden some proofs against them in her room 😳 ...But something tells me none of these three are responsible for Tannu's murder 😳 🤔 ...probably these tracks have been brought up only to create suspense n arouse the Audience's Interest!

We'll Have to only Wait n Watch! 😉
Baby S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey guyz
i am also a big sakshi fan and i really enjoy her acting as she is very hardworking and uses great expression. i am new to the Kahanni Ghar Ghar Kii forums and my name is Sharlene. 😊
muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Sharlene,Welcome to the KGGK fourm 😃.
I am also a huge Fan of Sakshi 😃.Sakshi is simply the Best 👏.
Me Bushra hope u have a good time here 😃
muaaz thumbnail
Hi chandrika woooooooow u rock with ur praise for Sakshi 👏 Superb yaar 👏.I agree queen Sakshi Rocksssssssssssssssss 👏.Yaa story is not moving but i think they also shown Andy marder and then story move just my view.And yaa like u say
We'll Have to only Wait n Watch!
Sakshi is the Best
👏
muaaz thumbnail
Hi chris, how r U ? Beautiful Pics U use 👏.
luv_sakshi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Baby S

hey guyz
i am also a big sakshi fan and i really enjoy her acting as she is very hardworking and uses great expression. i am new to the Kahanni Ghar Ghar Kii forums and my name is Sharlene. 😊

Hi Sharlene! 😃...How are you doing?...Welcome to the Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii Parivaar! 😃 😳...Hope we get to see you around often with your posts and reviews..😊..n Hope you have a gr8 time here! 😃...n for Sakshi...😳 😳...Well, She's such an Amazing Actor! 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏...you'll find the Biggest of Sakshi Fans around here (n that includes me 😳)...n truly...Sakshi is simply the Best! 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏...No Surprise, we call her "Queen" on this Forum! 😳 😊 👏

Cheers

luv_sakshi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: muaaz

Hi chandrika woooooooow u rock with ur praise for Sakshi 👏 Superb yaar 👏.I agree queen Sakshi Rocksssssssssssssssss 👏.Yaa story is not moving but i think they also shown Andy marder and then story move just my view.And yaa like u say  We'll Have to only Wait n Watch!
Sakshi is the Best  👏

Hi Bushra! 😃 Hope you are doing fine!...Thank You so much for all the applauds n appreciation for my post yaar! 😳 😳...Glad you liked what i've written! 😊...Storywise, Kahaani is on a slow pace, but i sure Hope it picks up n Rocks the charts soon!! 😃 😉...Was so glad to see KGGK on the No. 02 spot on the TRP chart yesterday 👏 👏 👏..TOUCHWOOD! 😳...n for Sakshi 😳...Aw, no one ever beats our Queen at being the Best!! 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Take Care n Cheers

Chandrika

luv_sakshi thumbnail
26th June-

Not too much happening on Kahaani today in terms of getting any hint on Tannu's murder 😳 ...the Episode seemed Very Incomplete without Sakshi 😭 😭 😭 ...except for the last bit where there was just a glimpse of her during the release of Tannu's ashes 😊 ...n Boy!! 😳 😃 What a scene that was!! 👏 ...That was the "Scene of the Day" for me!! ⭐️ ...Yes of course because that was the only scene with Queen Sakshi / Parvati in it 😳 🤗 😍 ...n also because that scene showed Parvati remembering Tannu with two special flashback scenes 🤗 ...One when Parvati was the Super-Gorgeous, Super-Stylish, Super-Rocking, Powerful, Independent Janki! 😍 That super-cute Holi Episode where the kids plan to put colour on Janki 'coz they did'nt like her 😳 ..n the way Janki wanted to make friends with all of them, putting colour on Tannu's cheeks 👏 ...Aw, that was such an Awesome Episode!! 👏 ...Unforgettable! 🤗 ...n was'nt Queen Janki simply stunning? 😍 😳 ...Miss You Heaps Janki 😭 🤗 😒 ...Come Back Soon Please! 😭 ...n the other scene in that Flashback 😳 ...the one where Parvati the Sweetheart not just fixes Tannu the brat, but also allows her to pursue her modelling dreams 👏 ..promising to support her thru'out 🤗 👍🏼 ...n that cute 'lil hug Parvati n Tannu exchanged? 😳 😳 😳 ...n Parvati looking stunning yet again with her hair let down 😳 😳 (Well, Sakshi looks Drop-Dead Gorgeous Always! 😍 🤗 )...Thumbs Up for that scene too! 👍🏼 ...Aw, Sakshi 🤗 😍 ...You're Simply the Best! 👏 ...A Complete Rockstar! 😳 😳 😳

...Really wonder who Andy keeps talking to on the phone 😕 ...surely he isn't Tannu's murderer ..he's probably got all the proofs that Tannu was talking about n his life seems to be in danger too! 😕 😕 From the Precap, i have a feeling, he's gonna be killed too 😕 😔 ...n there's something quite fishy going on in the AG Parivaar too 😕 😲 ...Dadi being pretty confident n logical about Andy not being responsible for Tannu's murder, amongst Om n Kamal's denial 😕 😕 ...the flickering Diya 😕 ...n Om's hesitation when Dadi hinted about one of the AGs being responsible for the murderer n his anxiety in pressing upon Andy being the culprit 😕 😳 ...

Well..Well...What do we have here? 😲 😉 😆 Someone's employed again!! 😉 😆 ...Who? 😉 😆 ...our very own 'Flop-Cop' Ashu! 😳 🤔 😉 ...Hope he does'nt live up to that name this time though! ....He better be a contributor in revealing the murderer, now that the Creatives have decided to put him back on job! 😳 😳 ...The funny bit in that scene was when the Police Commissioner introduced Ashu to the Inspector who'd come home for the investigations, n the two of them said "Hello" like they had'nt met up before! 😆 😆 😆 ...I still remember the way that Inspector failed to recognise a CBI officer in the AG House! 😆 ...n then when the Commissioner told Ashu.."I know your on leave now.." 🤣 ...Mr. Commissioner, Ashu was on leave ever since his marriage was fixed with Shivangi 😆 😆 😆 ...did'nt know they gave so many offs at your Department! 😳 😆 ...It was like Ashu had taken a Retirement! 😆 😆 😆

Hope the next week brings some more progress with the Investigations! 👍🏼