India-Forums

Himani - "Saawan Re"

Filmi_Samy IF-Rockerz
Filmi_Samy
Filmi_Samy

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
I have heard this song some many times.. Almost memorized it .... LOL.. But Himani sang this song with such ease...It was beautiful rendition by her... Though I still liked her Ni Main Samjh gayi... ..It was one of the best performance

I will add something here about the Wild Card... a) I am Happy Amey is Back but the reasons that judges gave for bringing in 2 contestants really made me laugh they wanted to balance out the champions and Challengers then why  among the 2 contestant a girl wasnt brought in... Rex is a good singer but There are other female singers from II1, II2, FG, srgmp, SVOI.. that they could have brought in if they wanted to balance out...Confused

Himani is one of the best singers in the competition... but looking at the way people are voting she would be eliminated soon because of the vote bank... I  dont know why people dont vote for girls ...Its a singing competition ... Prajakta was really good last time and she was eliminated..Confused

I just hope that Himani goes far ahead in competition and isnt brought down because of  the voting system because she is a fabulous singer... and has remained consistent with her performance Ouch

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Himani was indeed very good today and her voice shined through out the song..This girl deserves to go far in this competition, she's truly amazing. It was absolute pleasure hearing her sing today..
DizzyBanana21x Goldie
DizzyBanana21x
DizzyBanana21x

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
I honestly didn't think this song was in her capabilities because it requires a big range but she was awesome. Her voice is very smooth.  so effortless Clap

Edited by DizzyBanana21x - 16 May 2008 at 4:11pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top