Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

If Ridhima's character was (Page 2)

Karan.T IF-Sizzlerz
Karan.T
Karan.T

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by me and just me

I really like sharddha and karan together offscreen.. but onscreen in DMG i think i like shilpa and karan Big smile it would be fun if sharddha came as an special aapearence Wink

You are absolutely right.
sharddha & karan looks good off screen but on screen shilpa & karan is looking good together.

mariaa.xo IF-Sizzlerz
mariaa.xo
mariaa.xo

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
i m not rely a crazy AR fan so i wud hav been interested in DMG cuz eitr way Karan wud styl b a part ov it Embarrassed LOL
-tanya- IF-Sizzlerz
-tanya-
-tanya-

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
i guess we'd havve to see..cuz if u are used to seeing shraddha..then u wouldnt mind here..cuz i think shraddha and karan..are a very nice couple..but we'd have to see her..to judger her...rite? Confused
Riya07 Goldie
Riya07
Riya07

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute14us28amy

Originally posted by neelam7

to be played by Shraddha Nigam would you guys still had been crazy about DMG, as they would be onscreen and offscreen couple? I know I wouldn't  had..

Frankly speaking, I am seen some of Karan's and Shilpa's work other than DMG, but never felt great other than them watching in DMG..

Well, I m nt tryin 2 b mean/rude or anythn lyk dat but honestly speaking, I don't lyk Karan & Shraddha (off screennnn 2)....I don't know y?....Srry Karan! U hv no idea how much Heart I luv u Heart but????????????? Confused Ouch Cry Anywayzzz I think Karan & Shilpa r THE besttttttttt.....(Even off screen) Sharaddha-Karan r ok-ok....I know I shouldn't interfere in their personal lyf but I jus wanted 2 share my opinion.....Dat's all.......(No offence) & YES unko bhi kisi ki baaton ka koi farak nahi padna chahiye....If karan iz happy then yeahhhhhhhhh Im happyyy...Tongue Big smile Embarrassed & yeah on screen?.....I can't imagine Karan widout Shilpa & Shilpa widout Karan.......Shilpa ke siva koi bhi essi ladki nahi jo mujhe Karan ke saath dekhni acchi lagti hoo (On screen/DMG mein...) Embarrassed....They ROCKKKKKKKKKKKK alllll the wayyyyyyy mannn!.......They r jus PERFECT 4 each other....So yeahhhh I wud never watch DmG if they repalce d main charecters of this "MIND BLOWIN" showwww.......Tongue

Thnx

Tc

Amy

totally agree with u 100%...even though karan and shraddha are a couple in real life....they are no match between armaan and riddhima in reel life.....i don't knw what i would do if they leave the show....bcz the truth is that no one can replace the superb chemistry and the cute scenes between armaan and riddhima.....and i mean no one...not even shraddha....and honestly speaking i don't like karan and shraddha's pair offscreen and they look like an ok couple.....(No offence)....seriously i pray to god all the time that i wish karan and shilpa break up from their real life-partners and hope they become a pair....just karan and shilpa.....OMG.....that would be a dream come true...and no one can replace them in DMG....the show would be nothing without themWink

Sarah9bella IF-Dazzler
Sarah9bella
Sarah9bella

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
well if shradha played the role of Riddhima then i still luv DMG coz i luv Karan -Dr.Armaan
cute14us28amy IF-Dazzler
cute14us28amy
cute14us28amy

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluerose007

Originally posted by cute14us28amy

Originally posted by neelam7

to be played by Shraddha Nigam would you guys still had been crazy about DMG, as they would be onscreen and offscreen couple? I know I wouldn't  had..

Frankly speaking, I am seen some of Karan's and Shilpa's work other than DMG, but never felt great other than them watching in DMG..

Well, I m nt tryin 2 b mean/rude or anythn lyk dat but honestly speaking, I don't lyk Karan & Shraddha (off screennnn 2)....I don't know y?....Srry Karan! U hv no idea how much Heart I luv u Heart but????????????? Confused Ouch Cry Anywayzzz I think Karan & Shilpa r THE besttttttttt.....(Even off screen) Sharaddha-Karan r ok-ok....I know I shouldn't interfere in their personal lyf but I jus wanted 2 share my opinion.....Dat's all.......(No offence) & YES unko bhi kisi ki baaton ka koi farak nahi padna chahiye....If karan iz happy then yeahhhhhhhhh Im happyyy...Tongue Big smile Embarrassed & yeah on screen?.....I can't imagine Karan widout Shilpa & Shilpa widout Karan.......Shilpa ke siva koi bhi essi ladki nahi jo mujhe Karan ke saath dekhni acchi lagti hoo (On screen/DMG mein...) Embarrassed....They ROCKKKKKKKKKKKK alllll the wayyyyyyy mannn!.......They r jus PERFECT 4 each other....So yeahhhh I wud never watch DmG if they repalce d main charecters of this "MIND BLOWIN" showwww.......Tongue

Thnx

Tc

Amy

totally agree with u 100%...even though karan and shraddha are a couple in real life....they are no match between armaan and riddhima in reel life.....i don't knw what i would do if they leave the show....bcz the truth is that no one can replace the superb chemistry and the cute scenes between armaan and riddhima.....and i mean no one...not even shraddha....and honestly speaking i don't like karan and shraddha's pair offscreen and they look like an ok couple.....(No offence)....seriously i pray to god all the time that i wish karan and shilpa break up from their real life-partners and hope they become a pair....just karan and shilpa.....OMG.....that would be a dream come true...and no one can replace them in DMG....the show would be nothing without themWink

Ohh No I never pray 4 their break up...Yarr it's jus sooo painful when u break up wid sumbody....I wish ke Karan ko yeh pain dubara nahi mile.....If KS r happy toh mein bhi khoosh hoon...God bless them

ROFLOL IF-Sizzlerz
ROFLOL
ROFLOL

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
oh im one of her BIGGEST fan !!!i have adored her since her choodiyan serial...believe it or not her acting is betta than shilpa... Confused Ouch ya really...and really find shraddha and karan good as a couple...so i wud have just loved them in DMG too..
bhavu_ashu Senior Member
bhavu_ashu
bhavu_ashu

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
well i think nobody can replace shilpa as riddhima...AR chemistry onscreen is just perfect...shilpa is riddhima and riddhima is shilpa Smile

Go to top