India-Forums

Bhabhi
Bhabhi

Bull Shit ending

vinee_cutepal Senior Member
vinee_cutepal
vinee_cutepal

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
I think the makers of Bhabhi are very partial towards Vishal Singh that they are ruining the entire essence of Bhabhi. What stupidity is it to reunite Suhana with dev, if this was to be done why did they reintroduce orignal suhana-Rucha and bhanujeet. If they ever cared to know what viewers want their show wud not have sunk in trp's. When we all were finally hoping Su-Ni scenes then they had to bring their nonsence of pativrata naari once agn.

Who has made them story writers and creative heads...when they are not writers but ruiners...and headless, brainless ppl.

if they had to do the same it was btr that the story was dragging like b4 ang all of us had left it long bk, waiting it to gt ove.....but no they had to agn raise hopes that Su-Ni can be together.....and then suddenly their love for Vishal Singh awakened....when he came crying before them....and once agn Nihal was left alone to suffer for what he nvr deserved......for truely loving suhana and understanding her to the core.

I was today watching the earlier scenes in some link posted on the site....no one can match Suhana-Nihaal chemistry....they sizzled, suhana only loved nihal....all others were only her responsibilities and agn Dev Dev Dev.....he had to bring his big belly in between....and suhana had to agn reject nihal.

poor suhana...not poor nihal...that she cud nvr take a right decision....she cud nvr dare to even confess her love for nihal......such a unique love story...which ended without any confession.

and that too when we the audience are yelling since long to unite su-ni.....

but karo karo....tabhi to batta baith gaya ek acchhe serial ka.
Good bye useless serial makers.Tum jaise logon ko show kabhi nahin banana chahiye...warna kisi bhi achhi cheez ko barbaad kar doge.

Nina_sabin IF-Dazzler
Nina_sabin
Nina_sabin

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
cool down honey but we r happy that Suhanna & Nihal will reunite this time forever? Clap
vinee_cutepal
vinee_cutepal

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina_sabin

cool down honey but we r happy that Suhanna & Nihal will reunite this time forever? Clap

I wish that was happening...but they are giving it a so called happy ending by uniting suhana and dev.
Nina_sabin IF-Dazzler
Nina_sabin
Nina_sabin

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vinee_cutepal

I wish that was happening...but they are giving it a so called happy ending by uniting suhana and dev.

What who told u that?Angry

vinee_cutepal
vinee_cutepal

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

An article is available on the forum itself...here is the link. http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/May/Ne ws_20080516_182
vinee_cutepal
vinee_cutepal

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Bhabhi to end on happy note

Rucha Gujrati made her comeback in Bhabhi as Suhana few months back after earlier being replaced by Kanchi. But now the show is finally going off air. Rucha told us how the show will end.

"The problems between me and my husband played by Vishal will be sorted out and we will get married again. The entire family will be there so it is going to be a happy ending. We will have some special guests for the last episodes - the cast of the new show Manjali Bahu will be visiting our sets. No other special celebrations have been planned," says Rucha.

She adds, "May 16 is our last of shooting and we all are going to be there on the sets so it will be very emotional."

Rucha admits that she is sad over the show going off air. "I have been attached to it for the last three years so I am going to miss the whole unit but one has to move on in life. I have many good memories of the show so it is like my second family."

Meanwhile, Rucha's film Lottery is ready for release. She has also finished shooting for a musical play.
Nina_sabin IF-Dazzler
Nina_sabin
Nina_sabin

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

An article is available on the forum itself...here is the link. http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/May/Ne ws_20080516_182

I want to give Suhaan tight slap now to ruin Nihal life like this? 

vinee_cutepal
vinee_cutepal

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
True....she deserves it. I donnno why she has to be always so sati savitri...she cryes for those who give her pain...and nvr cares for him who taught her to smile

Go to top