Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

*.:.*DOTW:Which Raaz Wil Be Revealed*.:.* (Page 2)

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
u know i personally want heer being balrajs daughter;s raaz to comeout..i know it wont be out for some time but when it does come out almost eveything will fall in to place Smile

Iriss IF-Sizzlerz
Iriss
Iriss

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
shruti agree with u personally also want heer n meher's identity 2 cum out n the whole truth abt DJ lying n treating heer n meher badly Angry but i know it won't be out soon Cry

in the party i m sure manmeet being a freak will be out but only one person will know not everyone n DJ will again successfully manupalate the situation Angry gayatri will also cum 2 know that heer is her future bahu 2 be Wink Big smile accordng 2 her promise Big smile

CD will be revealed on sangeet or mehndi day which will hopefully lead 2 prem confessing his feelings for heer in front of everyone Big smile which will lead 2 another misunderstanding between heer n prem Angry

DJ will know ash is in love with preet n again force her 2 be with prem n not preet Angry

priya Smile
Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
The chances of the video camera secret coming out is maximum.

But as the discussion is about the secret that I prefer should come out, my choice is Manmeet being a psychoDead. If this is revealed in the party that Manmeet is not normal (as if that's not apparent enough already), then even lallu will not let this marriage take placeClap. Lallu, who is the weirdest of all creatures in this serial, will see that marrying Heer with a maniac is not the wisest thingLOL. Once Heer's engagement is broken, Prem will automatically go close to her ( I know, he already catches her hand at the first chance, but by close, I mean that they will be more involved in each others emotional phaseEmbarrassed). And its only a matter of time before Gayatri comes to know her son's choice, then she will get Heer and Prem together (after all she has taken a vow)Tongue. As for Ashlesh, sh is unlikely to have any problem in breaking off her engagement with Prem as she is totally into PreetWink.

love
Melissa

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 2:05am | IP Logged
The secret of Heer being Balraj's daughter ~ not so soon honey, this will take another month i guessLOL
The Video Camera secret of Premeer ~ iske chances bahut zyada haiWink
Manmeet is a psycho freak ~ yeh shayad Heer ke saadi waale din they'll get to knowConfused
Ash is actually in love with Preet ~ stay 1000km's away from Prem as well as Preet or i'll murder u(ash)Angry
Prem is in love with Heer ~ i'll dance if this happen's, but i know this won't happen so soonCry

Or

Do you want Heer to find out the truth behind DJ's lies to her and Lalit

Agar yeh hua

1000 hugs to Ekta from my sideLOL

honestly

i think the possibility of  that video revealing is more

these ppl are damn excited to phasofy Heer in each and everythingAngry

mansi gandhi Senior Member
mansi gandhi
mansi gandhi

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 4:26am | IP Logged
i think video camera secret of premeer will be revealed

BUT I WANT
manmeet's truth to come out becoz if that is done than my imagination goes like this when lalit will come to know about manmeet's truth he will not allow the marriage of them and instead he will desire that heer should be his own bahu and should be married to preet becoz he will get a good wife who will tackle him very well and in front of prem heer will go to preet HOWZTHAT! Wink
shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mansi gandhi

i think video camera secret of premeer will be revealed

BUT I WANT
manmeet's truth to come out becoz if that is done than my imagination goes like this when lalit will come to know about manmeet's truth he will not allow the marriage of them and instead he will desire that heer should be his own bahu and should be married to preet becoz he will get a good wife who will tackle him very well and in front of prem heer will go to preet HOWZTHAT! Wink

wowwww thats a good one...yeh idea to mujhe aaya hi nahi...hmmm so budha will be in full tayari to literally kill his older son by getting the love of his life married to his younger broLOL

Nazara Goldie
Nazara
Nazara

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by noor k

I THINK THE CAMERA'S SECRET WILL COME OUT IN THE PARTY Confused Confused

what is the camera secret?

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Its the Premeer video. there was a hidden video camera which recorded Prem taking heer in his arms and laying her down on the sofa. It happened the night when we came to know that prem is not gayatri's son.

Go to top