*.:.*DOTW:Which Raaz Wil Be Revealed*.:.* - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
The chances of the video camera secret coming out is maximum.

But as the discussion is about the secret that I prefer should come out, my choice is Manmeet being a psycho🤢. If this is revealed in the party that Manmeet is not normal (as if that's not apparent enough already), then even lallu will not let this marriage take place👏. Lallu, who is the weirdest of all creatures in this serial, will see that marrying Heer with a maniac is not the wisest thing😆. Once Heer's engagement is broken, Prem will automatically go close to her ( I know, he already catches her hand at the first chance, but by close, I mean that they will be more involved in each others emotional phase😳). And its only a matter of time before Gayatri comes to know her son's choice, then she will get Heer and Prem together (after all she has taken a vow)😛. As for Ashlesh, sh is unlikely to have any problem in breaking off her engagement with Prem as she is totally into Preet😉.

love
Melissa

The secret of Heer being Balraj's daughter ~ not so soon honey, this will take another month i guess😆
The Video Camera secret of Premeer ~ iske chances bahut zyada hai😉
Manmeet is a psycho freak ~ yeh shayad Heer ke saadi waale din they'll get to know😕
Ash is actually in love with Preet ~ stay 1000km's away from Prem as well as Preet or i'll murder u(ash)😡
Prem is in love with Heer ~ i'll dance if this happen's, but i know this won't happen so soon😭

Or

Do you want Heer to find out the truth behind DJ's lies to her and Lalit

Agar yeh hua

1000 hugs to Ekta from my side😆

honestly

i think the possibility of  that video revealing is more

these ppl are damn excited to phasofy Heer in each and everything😡

i think video camera secret of premeer will be revealed

BUT I WANT
manmeet's truth to come out becoz if that is done than my imagination goes like this when lalit will come to know about manmeet's truth he will not allow the marriage of them and instead he will desire that heer should be his own bahu and should be married to preet becoz he will get a good wife who will tackle him very well and in front of prem heer will go to preet HOWZTHAT! 😉

Originally posted by mansi gandhi

i think video camera secret of premeer will be revealed

BUT I WANT
manmeet's truth to come out becoz if that is done than my imagination goes like this when lalit will come to know about manmeet's truth he will not allow the marriage of them and instead he will desire that heer should be his own bahu and should be married to preet becoz he will get a good wife who will tackle him very well and in front of prem heer will go to preet HOWZTHAT! 😉

wowwww thats a good one...yeh idea to mujhe aaya hi nahi...hmmm so budha will be in full tayari to literally kill his older son by getting the love of his life married to his younger bro😆

Originally posted by noor k

I THINK THE CAMERA'S SECRET WILL COME OUT IN THE PARTY 😕 😕

what is the camera secret?

Its the Premeer video. there was a hidden video camera which recorded Prem taking heer in his arms and laying her down on the sofa. It happened the night when we came to know that prem is not gayatri's son.

Originally posted by Melissa

Its the Premeer video. there was a hidden video camera which recorded Prem taking heer in his arms and laying her down on the sofa. It happened the night when we came to know that prem is not gayatri's son.

oh ok thanks!

Well I think Prem is n love wth Heer, this think will open in front of Gaytri. But I want tht Heer knows the truth about chachi.
ok i think manmeet raaz should come first b/c he is pyscho
hope that his dad will be late to give him injection
if mameet raaz come frist on the upcoming party then heer won't get married with mammet and then all the other raaz one by one
I have a feeling it will be that Prem's feelings for Heer will come out..as if Heer doesn't know 😉..but hepfully he will next week...and I think that Preet wouldn't even care if Ash loved him!! 😆 😳