Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

who would want to see

rani2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
omg who would want to seee iqbal khan as Athriva when pallvi be his step mother,, thats so not gud as we al know their jodi was great in KAA now as step mom that not guddd i hope its nt trueee i woul dlov eto seee them as a couple nott like this,, i cant beleive pallvi is still doing kasam se after the leap tooo, she could do better than being a 45 yrs old lady and a phsico step mom😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nivi.divi thumbnail
With all respect.

Iqbal Khan is a good actor, but I think he's going to look older than his age if he plays Atharva...
rani2008 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nivin0

With all respect.

Iqbal Khan is a good actor, but I think he's going to look older than his age if he plays Atharva...

yah i agreee and pallvi being his step mom.. 🤢 have u seen their KAA?

U_Princess thumbnail
Is there any possibility of Iqbal coming here or you just thought so??

What were they in KAA?
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: U_Princess

Is there any possibility of Iqbal coming here or you just thought so??

What were they in KAA?

pallavi and igbal were husband and wife in that serial.

I don't want iqbal to come cause I would want to see him in a lead role,  and also I don't want him to steal all the spotlight from ram. after all iqbal is very popular.

Edited by 100%-princess - 15 years ago
Lord-Mangeshwar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
There was a topic created sometime yesterday with a rumour regarding Mr Iqbal Khan coming into KS... but in all honesty, I find it tough to see that happening (unless I've missed some promo/announcement) 😕

But hey, Mr Iqbal Khan is still one of the most popular dudes on television... and so if he was to turn up in KS, the TRPs would definitely rise upon his entry 👍🏼

Anyways, instead of Mr Iqbal Khan turning up in KS, I would rather see Mr Mohan Bhandari make his KS debut 😃

God bless.
U_Princess thumbnail
If so happens, I will have a tough time to decide where to look! IK or RK. 😆

oh! and in KAA they husband wife! well well! meera ke sath sab kuchh chalta hain. 😆
Seemi_Usa thumbnail
I really dont care who comes as Atharva as long as Meera is out of the show..I cant stand her 😡