Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyann

India-Forums

Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyann
Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyann

would you go to the doc/hospital? (Page 2)

rainabow Senior Member
rainabow
rainabow

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Well of course she is in pain, that's why she needs to see a doctor. Who goes to a doctor when they feel well?

I'm just shocked they haven't noticed a pattern here...that every time Durga drinks juice, she gets sick. She looks really terrible now.

I think it's hilarious that they all have no qualms about sending Saras to an asylum, and no one, including useless Kshitij, bats an eyelash at it. Of course Savitri did, bless her heart, but as usual no one listens to her.

...but Durga, who is definitely sick, is not taken to the hospital.

I don't think it's that hard to outsmart Bhav. I really don't. It's as easy as asking him to pull his shirt up.

AmritaRao-Nina IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 10:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
saesh Newbie
saesh
saesh

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
yes i agree with rishikaps
bhavish is insane and he can also gt away wid anything guys i dn't know abt the other family members but i remember when saras wati tried telling durga anything rite durga instead of agreeing she takes it the wrong way and starts arguing wid saras poor saras wati she tried everything possible to help durga but i think this family is dumb like wat ever bhavis did they all live in the same house but noone sees anything even thou they knew saras wati is losing dn't u think someone shouldhv been with her all the time   

Go to top