India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Sin will support amar and diva's rishta

apra IF-Dazzler
apra
apra

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

yeah that would be her next move once she finds out about amar that he is the actual family hier.

So once the truth is out she would like to get amar and diva in her favour the same thing she did with samrat because she would want them to believe her completely and not revolt against her, she might show as she supports their rishta and she would get them married so that they can not revolt against her and support her completely

Again the creatives wanna to present the old vine in a new bottle by repeating the same thing that sindoora did before with sagar and vidya when sagar was mad but lets see now they do it now   

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Hmm. Yes most probably, on front she will support Amar and Divz relationship. AD will feel she is great but Samrat will most definately try to pull Amar down due to his status. Sin will brainwash Amar, making him think that Divya is embarrased of him. I'm sure there will be some nice consoling scenes between AD, I miss those kind of scenes. Embarrassed
apra IF-Dazzler
apra
apra

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Reemz*

Hmm. Yes most probably, on front she will support Amar and Divz relationship. AD will feel she is great but Samrat will most definately try to pull Amar down due to his status. Sin will brainwash Amar, making him think that Divya is embarrased of him. I'm sure there will be some nice consoling scenes between AD, I miss those kind of scenes. Embarrassed

hmmm remember the time when she targetted sagar illness and asked him to go to the mental hospital I guess she would do this thing again hopefully diva would manage this time

I dont want their memory to come back soo soon Embarrassed I want the amar divya chemistry rather than a a strong bond sagar and vidya shared  

-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
^^so do i miss them...and i agree with ya both something similar is going to happen

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top