India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Kamna and Amar share a great chemistry

apra IF-Dazzler
apra
apra

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 11:58am | IP Logged

They do as brother and sister, I liked the scene when amar consoled kamna and said that today her parents would be proud of her even if they are not alive still they watch her.

I guess the creatives can use more of this kamna and amar track rather than that samrat bugging the hell out of us, Can't samrat keep his mouth shut than prove that he is a  big dog (sorry its an offensive word) but he acts as one so I cant really help it.

Hmmm now moving on to the story amar as usual is acting like a crackpot commiting the same mistake but I have good hopes that samrat would be jealous once sindoora would find out amar is the actual singh family heir and not sammy  LOL

Dewanee IF-Dazzler
Dewanee
Dewanee

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
lol..
yes as brother and sister they share great chemistry...
rainabow Senior Member
rainabow
rainabow

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
I agree! They share a very sweet relationship. I think he already feels like a big brother to her Big smile And Kamna already addresses Divya as "Divya didi" and seems to have a sisterly relationship with her too.

Amar doesn't seem to tolerate disrespect towards women. I think when he finds out what happened between Samrat and Kamna, he won't let Samrat live in peace. I am hoping that Amar and Divya help and support Kamna and punish Samrat. Hopefully Kamna will not marry Samrat and will find a nice guy who will take care of her and her child.

BTW dogs are cute, faithful, loyal, friendly, protective, and cuddly...all the things Samrat isn't, so don't call him a dog LOL
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Apra I was wary when I read the topic title but I guessed you meant bro-sis wise because they DO share a sweet platonic chemistry. Its nice that her 'chachu' is there for her. Weird isn't it....Chachu and bhai?! LOL.

Oh one thing I loved is when Amar heard Chinu's voice. Got me all emotional.Ouch

Edited by *Reemz* - 16 May 2008 at 12:17pm
apra IF-Dazzler
apra
apra

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
chachu tha woh pichele janam mein now he is like her bro after all he kindda remembers chinnu and shalu
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
It is a bro sis relationship . They showed it in their very first meeting when she died her dupatta strip by tearing it around his hand......typical direction of a rakhi relation. Btw in case some of u dunno , this scene is taken from the Mahabharata where Draupadi has torn her costly saris pallu to tie a strip around Krishna's hand when he cut himself . So u see , it is a solid brother sister bond and I hope Amar beats the crap out of Samrat and Divya pulls him in court but in the end Kaamna shud flatly refuse to marry him saying sorry Ive changed my mind , i prefer being a single mom rather than marry this jerk.
tehseen Groupbie
tehseen
tehseen

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
yea i agree they looked so cute together as a bro n sis.
but ... i keep gettin weird feelings that because amar is soo sweet caring handsome loving(i can go on forever lol Embarrassed )after kaamna realises that samrat is an Censored she will hate him and start to like amar (i mean who can resist him. i would be gutted if he was my bro or relative. i wud melt everytime i see him Embarrassed )she will prob go phyco going amar is only mine etc Confused Ouch and try to separate amar and divz Cry Ouch
well ihope that doesnt happen but if it does (i can see the future lol LOL ) it will be kinda a interesting twist Wink
sagarvidya4ever Senior Member
sagarvidya4ever
sagarvidya4ever

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
they do share a great chemistry together as brother and sister

Go to top