16th May '08 PRC What I Liked/Disliked

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

What I liked:

1. Prithvi's yojna of getting into the qila.....  Bhai dimaag hai humare prithvi ke paas

2. Samar.....zid of entering the castle knowng that ghori's sainik are shooting arrows at him ......Sacha Hindustani

3.The way prithvi killed the first raj 7 told him ki ab woh humesha ke liye chaeen ki need so sakta hai  Seriously that scene was hilarious...i could'nt stop laughing.

4. Prithvi giving bhasan to 2nd gadar raja's sainik that they should kill him & all the people will do wah wahi of theors taht they have killed their raja PRC....because he was trying save his hindustan from a vedeshi lootera & the sainik instead of killing him kill their own gadar raja

5. Samar telling prithvi that he is a yodha first then his hsister's husband ...go samar...u looked really cool in that scene

What I Did'nt Like:

1. Ghori telling prithvi that some hindustani's have sold ur hindustan kodiyoon ke daam😑...i felt like giving one kick on his back

2. Samar being hit by an arrow.....🀒....Ek sec ke liye mara aur ek dum se zinda ho gaya that was hilarious guysπŸ˜†

3. Sanyo being trapped by kadambari & udayraj chal of putting aag on her dupatta & then saving her....😑Haaaaaaaaa how dare he tell prithvi's sanyo ki ab aap ko aaram karna chaye & he daring to leave her to her room😭

4. The other 2 raja's betraying prithvi for only some money🀒

5. Prithvi telling samar that he should go back to chittorgh as he is worried about him....as samar is his brother in law😭

Hey megha,

yeah totally agreed wid it.

also rlly liked d patriotism n right decission makin by those soldiers who were ordered to kill prithvi, but they didn't follwed instead gave importance to right judgement πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Also as stated by u, rlly well said by samar to Prithvi "Like Him Even He's A True Yodha"....πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by sword2exile - 15 years ago
Good epi today..but seriously did that Kadambari and Uday think that saving Sanyo dupatta from Aag is going to make Sanyo forget PRC and start loving Uday? 🀒 πŸ˜† How dumb can their plan be? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Power20

Good epi today..but seriously did that Kadambari and Uday think that saving Sanyo dupatta from Aag is going to make Sanyo forget PRC and start loving Uday? 🀒 πŸ˜† How dumb can their plan be? πŸ˜†

KADAMBARI & UDAY r fools big time & i hate sheepish smile of kadambari !!!!🀒

I loved today's episode !!πŸ˜›

Fabulous performance by ANAS !!πŸ‘

I loved when PRITHVI killed those traitor kings & convinced their soldiers to fought against ghauri !!!πŸ‘

Tht ghauri was a monster !!🀒

ANAS costume was soooooooooooooooo awesome !!! especially the helmet which he was wearing !!!!😳

Fab episode !!!!πŸ‘