Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Back to Newton's Laws...part16 (Page 93)

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina123

<span><span>Hey NJ,Part 10 has to be for me at least, the most beautiful and serene part that I have read... It was just so marvellously described...it was so simple yet so mesmerising...that when u read it...you actually want to fall in love...just so that you can experience the feeling.The proposal part was just so romantic...no better place to pop the question than the epitome of love...Sir Benz is one romantic dude!!!LOL I really liked the bit where Armaan was lying on grass looking up at the moon...trying to find answers to his questions...was just so magnificently written...Aryan is a cool dude...I am liking him...he's such a sweet friend... and can't wait for their journey to begin!!LuvNainuXxX</span></span>

thanx naina!!!love reading ur comments just as much!!!

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by er.Sheetal

Originally posted by spln

Originally posted by er.Sheetal

MISTAKEN IDENTITIES Hey im a bit confused wid Part ... In part 7, we saw dat "ARYAN" is Ridz's childhood friend & Muskaan's brother... Also Armaan was kind of jealous of him (of course unknowingly)... & now how come all of a sudden, both of dem r gelling so well Confused Confused Confused & then Minnie was supposed to be accompanying Armaan to Ridz's house, then where did Muskaan come... i mean u mentioned her name climbing d stairs of Anji's house when dey were going to meet her... den again u used Minnie's name... i think dis cud b a typing error... BUT ARYAN ???????????? really confused i m Confused Anyways, d whole episode was quite interesting, specially d way Armaan is mingling wid everyone... Aryan (i m still confused who exactly he is Confused - please expalin d relations between all d character in detail if u can Confused Confused ), yes d conversation between Aryan & Armaan was quite touching... D best was d last scene, when AR finally saw each other... an absolutely wonderfully explained encounter... LOVED IT A LOADDDDDSSSSSSSS... Clap I will be impatiently waiting for d next part when AR finally had another yet interesting encounter... Smile Love - Sheetal
hey sheetal u made one mistake n i made one typo....the guy ur talking of is atul....read that part again n ul see.....n that typo between muskaan n minnie, yeh duno how that happened but thanx for pointing out....i corrected it...guess everybody else either missed it like me or just assumed it was a typo....but thanx again for letting me know, makes me realize how carefully u read the stuff!!!but yeh no confusion between aryan n atul....aryan is ridz best frend n muskaans bro....n atul is anjali's groom n minnie's bro, n armaan's cousin....

Sorry i hvnt read part 9 & 10 yet, i was away, will comment on dem later... & about Part 7 -

Ooooooo i m such a crap Silly... i was so confused between Minnie & Muskaan dat i didn realized dat Aryan & Atul r 2 different characters... So now, correct me if i m wrong -

Atul is actually Armaan's cousine for whose marriage Armaan has come to India... Atul has no connection with Riddhima's family at d moment, but of course, he will become a PART OF IT once he gets married to Anjali (Of course she is Riddhima's elder sister)...

Muskaan & Aryan r sister-brother & have no connection with Armaan or his family... Muskaan become friends with Armaan coz of Rahul & now of course Riddhima... RIGHT ???

Aryan is just another added character to support Riddhima... No doubt a wonderful one... he understands his friend so well...

Gud my tubelight has now lit up i guess LOL Big smile

Love

-Sheetal

yup u got it all correct now....n its not u....sometimes when i write i forget things which r obvious to me may not be so to the readers since the story is in my head!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meow23

another amzng prt frm ur side. now tym 4 both of dem 2 confess der feelngs 2 each other. wil armaan propose ridz in taj mahal. xacyly lik d way his dad did............... pllz update soon. thnx 4 d pm. waitng 4 d nxt prt Smile

thanx dear...enjoy the new part!!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sea_nyx

hey nj
sorry 4 responding so late just finished reading it
nice part Clap
looks like armaan has well-wishers galore in his quest 2 win his ladylove
just hope it doesn't turn into a case of too many cooks spoiling the broth Wink LOL
loved aryan and his nickname 4 ridz
i hope there's some1 4 him as well

well something has to happen for a twist...i have decided wht that will be but havnt shown it out to u all yet....will be coming soon!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by missing Vmars

hey NJ another awesum part ... since both r slightly more clear abt dere feelings i am luking fwd 2 a romantic update .... am hoping u gonna update reallllll sooon !!! i can never get enought of ur FF ... no matter how lengthy da parts r ... i wanna read more

thnx dear....just updated!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by $h!V@n!

hey NJ, awesome update....
sorry for replying late, no excuses this time...

np hun...glad u liked the parts....enjoy the new update!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *sameera*

awesome updatez..!!
im really addicted to ur ff..!!

plzzzz continue soon..!

luv,
sameera

Smile
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lookwhoshere

gr8 job!continue soon..can't wait to read more!

Smile

Go to top