Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Back to Newton's Laws...part16 (Page 93)

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by $h!V@n!

hey NJ, awesome update....
sorry for replying late, no excuses this time...

np hun...glad u liked the parts....enjoy the new update!!!

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *sameera*

awesome updatez..!!
im really addicted to ur ff..!!

plzzzz continue soon..!

luv,
sameera

Smile
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lookwhoshere

gr8 job!continue soon..can't wait to read more!

Smile
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jia..

Hello NJ Hug

Ahh another wonderful and fantastic update. Seriously now am running short of words to describe the effect ur parts have me!! This was like u know a complete magically mesmerizing part!! Specially the first two scenes.
Clap
Ok the first scene.....Ridz lost in her thoughts was like completely as i told you a brilliant one. The sheer excellence oozing from ur lines was fantabulous.
Clap<span>slowly and steadily, she realized, the attraction was growing on her....she was past the stage where she could simply shrug it off.....getting solemn she wondered why she was not taking control of the situation before it was too late and she fell for him hopelessly, only to be heartbroken....she wanted to tell herself to see reason n check her growing emotions, but as images of him flashed through her head, even the grave gamble she was making, seemed worth it...if it was leading her to doom, the last thing she was succeeding at was stopping it from happening.....
</span>
How on earth do u capture such beautiful lines so simply and charmingly i fail to understand???
Embarrassed
Next my favourite as usual Armaan and his world.
His train of thoughts was truly a real treat to read NJ. And i really feel like standing up and saluting u for such excellence.Specially wen he mutters<span> my crazy cleopatra</span>Embarrassed ....awweeee find me a Armaan NJ??EmbarrassedLOL Gosh ur just making me go all the more nuts at this rate.
LOL
Lastly i loved the convos between aryan-ridz and specially aryan-armaam. I cant wait to see wats gonna happen now. Will be desperately waiting NJ. Hats off to u as always
love
Jia

jus updated jia....n um alwaz short of words to thank u in for the lovely comments...they are such sher encourtagement....

p.s. waiting eagerly for ur update
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by er.Sheetal

Hi NJ... I read reading part 9 just now... LOL LOL I m being too slow as compared to u & other to reply... but i m sorry i m stuck up wid so much work... Ouch Anywayz... i whole episode of AR meeting was really wonderful... Riddhima is looking soooo very confused about everything... Armaan definitely is smart enough to play his cards towards our very naive Riddhima... He is too gud... Smile

Anji looks like an understanding smart girl, but i think v will get something more out of her & Atul in future... But wat i liked d MOST about dis particular episode (Part 9) was d fact u didnt tried to MIX relations by creating any kind of STUPID LOVE TRIANGLE... DEY actually SUCK... Angry Aryan looks like one smart guy who understands his best friend Riddhima & even d other guy... not to forget "Mr Chris" Armaan's father also undoubtfully have sharp eyes... & last but not d least Minnie- Hmmmmm smart girl, mischievious too, looks like she has also joined d Cupid brigade... so at d moment i see a wonderful CUPID TRIO - Aryan, Mr.Chris & Minnie... Wink Wink It wud b gud if to see a full Army building up to join d LOVE BATTLE warming up for MISSION AR... LOL LOL LOLWonderful... Clap I will b posting my comments on part 10 shortly, once i read it... Love - Sheetal

glad ur liking it sheetal...n i just updated part11 too so now u have 2 parts to catch up with!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rihanaa

wen r u updatin????????????? .....cant w8 Tongue

just updated enjoy reading!!!!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArmiandRidz4eva

hey just read both parts 9 and 10, sos for commenting a little bit late, hope its not too late!! got too much work 2 do Cry Cry finishing it off now thought i should comment before you update again!! LOL LOL Wink

anyway the parts were amazing, Clap loved both, and so cute Armaan and the scene with the moon, looking ofrward to the next update with trip Big smile Wink Tongue

Aryan turned out a friend in the end? that was unexpected, just hope Ridz realises now as Armaan has!

update soon

Love Sania Embarrassed

thnx sania!!!!!!
mar- IF-Dazzler
mar-
mar-

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
nice part really good pls continue sooon

Go to top